On the Wrong Side of a Strange Town Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part of the story of a family on vacation.
5.7k words
4.34
23.2k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's story:

"Dawn! Where are you going? Come back here!"

"Karen, I don't know where she went. I don't know what she's up to, but I don't like it," I said to my wife.

"Dan, she probably made some new friends the other day and she went to go hang out with them," she stated as she finished putting on her makeup.

"That's what I'm afraid of", I replied. "Let's go look for her and find out what she's up to, wearing that skimpy outfit."

I had decided to take my wife and daughter on vacation to celebrate her high school graduation. My ulterior motive was to get my daughter, Dawn, away from her new boyfriend who was constantly trying to get inside her pants. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would give him what he wanted.

Karen applied some crimson lipstick, puckered her lips and said "OK, I'm ready."

We walked down the block and noticed a big crowd of black boys next to some basketball courts. I looked closer and noticed that Dawn was right in the middle of them.

"Dawn! What are you doing? Who are these boys?" Karen yelled out to her.

Dawn looked embarrassed and said something to one of the boys.

The boy approached us and introduced himself. "You must be Dawn's parents. I'm Marcus. She has said wonderful things about you."

I was a little surprised by his polite greeting and shook his hand. "I'm Dan, and this is Karen."

"I'm so glad to meet you. Why don't we go over to my house, and you can meet my dad and my aunt."

I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "That sounds great." So, we all walked over to his house. All the other boys came with us, I don't really know why. Maybe they're having a party or something.

Marcus must have texted his dad to alert him that we were coming because right when we walked up, a large black man opened the door. "Hello, I'm Tyrone, Marcus' old man. A large black woman with huge tits came to the door. "And this is my sister Denise."

"I'm Dan, and this is Karen" Tyrone's eyes widened when he saw Karen.

"I'm so glad to make your acquaintance," Tyrone said as he ogled her, "Please come in."

We were led down to the basement. "Have a seat and make yourselves comfortable," Denise said. "Let me get you a drink. We have beer, wine, or cocktails, whatever you want."

"I'll have a beer," I said. "Pinot for me," Karen said as we sat down on a large couch.

"Marcus, can you get our new friends their drinks?", Tyrone asked. "You're lucky you came over today, it's Denise's day off and she's cooking. She's a nurse. I do construction. I just finished a big house so I'm taking a day off too."

"We're here from Wisconsin. I'm a banker and Karen is a schoolteacher. We're here in Oakland to celebrate our daughter's high school graduation."

"Well, you came to the right place, Dan. We know how to celebrate out here."

Marcus returned with drinks for everyone. Tyrone lifted his beer, "Here's to our new friends from Wisconsin!" Everyone clinked their glasses and drank.

Denise drank a double shot of bourbon and said, "Karen, let me show you the rest of the house." The two of them left for a while.

Denise returned by herself and said, "Karen is visiting the ladies' room, how are the rest of you doing?"

"Great!" I replied as I finished my beer. Denise took my empty can and asked Tyrone if he wanted another.

"Yea, thanks!" he replied as he handed me a TV remote. See if you can find something you want to watch."

As I was taking the remote with my left hand, I felt a pinch in my right shoulder. I turned and saw that Denise was administering a syringe into my shoulder.

"What's that! What are you doing?" I shouted as she walked away with the syringe in her hand.

"Oh, I told you she was a nurse," Tyrone said. "Don't worry, it's probably a flu vaccine."

"What? I've already had all of my vaccines. What's going on here?"

At that moment, the TV remote slipped out of my hands, and I collapsed into the couch.

Tyrone turned to me, "Denise has given you what's called a paralytic. It's what they use in surgery to keep the muscles of the body from working. Now if you can excuse me, I need to go make some phone calls" as he left the room.

Denise returned with a beer that she sat down beside me. "Here you go, Dan. You deserve it. I'm so sorry about the shot. Don't you worry, we're going to have some fun," as she reached over and squeezed my penis through my pants. I couldn't move but I felt the squeeze.

Karen came back with her empty wine glass. "Here, let me take that for you," Denise said as she grabbed the glass and walked away.

Karen turned to me and said, "They're so nice, aren't they?"

I couldn't respond.

"Oh, don't be like that. You're such a party pooper."

I couldn't talk.

"Well, you look pretty relaxed, I must say."

Denise came back with Karen's wine. "Here you go, sweetheart." It was a much larger glass of wine than before. "I found the nice glasses."

"Now you're talking!" Karen replied as she took a large sip.

"You know girl, we're having a bit of a get together here in about half an hour. Tyrone's having some of his buddies over to party. You'll like them. They're very friendly."

"OK, well we're on vacation, so it's fine with me. I just hope my husband peps up a little bit. He's still tired from the road trip." Karen said as she gulped down some more wine and looked at me disappointedly.

"Hey Denise, do you know where Dawn and her friends went?" Karen asked.

"Oh, Marcus took her upstairs to show her all of his sports trophies. They're having fun. Girl, you must have been thirsty. You polished off that whole glass, let me take that. Dan, how are you doing? Looks like you're not as thirsty as Karen here," as she walked away with Karen's glass.

Tyrone came back in the room and said "Hey, you two get to meet some of my friends. They're excited to meet you."

"Well, if they're as nice as you, we'll love them," Karen replied as Denise handed her another huge glass of wine. "Thank you very much. This is delicious."

Just then the doorbell rang, and Tyrone got up to get it. Loud greetings were heard all the way downstairs as men came in and started going downstairs.

Tyrone and three other huge black men walked over to me and Karen, "Dan, Karen, this is Jack, Mike, and Ben, Big Ben he's called."

"Ain't that for sure," mumbled Denise.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." Karen said. Of course, I couldn't say anything.

"The pleasure is all mine." said Ben as he reached out and lifted Karen's hand to his lips and kissed it slow.

"Ooo! a gentleman, Karen uttered as she blushed. The other guys repeated the gesture taking their time as they kissed her hand.

Karen was obviously enjoying all this attention as I sit there, unable to move or speak. Then she got up and said, "I think I need to use the ladies' room again," and got up and left.

As she walked out of the room, the men were high fiving each other and thanking Tyrone. Tyrone said, "that's what friends are for! Denise, do you have the Clomid?

"You bet, my brother. I've got some for Dawn too. She's such a cutie. You should be very proud, Dan" as she dropped something into Karen's wine glass and stirred it up.

"Denise, you are the best sister any man could wish for," Tyrone replied.

"Don't you forget that. The rest of you owe me some dick for this. I could get in trouble for this kind of shenanigans," muttered Denise.

Tyrone turned to me and said, "This Clomid is great. It's the best fertility drug on the market. It makes them horny as hell and causes twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, anything can happen with this stuff. Hey Ben, help me lift him over to the armchair."

Ben and Tyrone easily lifted me up and put me into the armchair across from the couch. "OK, good, now he's got a good view. Dan, we want you to see what we're about to do to your wife. I don't want you ever to forget. After today, Karen will always remember what big black cock is all about and you will always wish that you could deliver that. But you can't. You do get to watch, though."

Denise came over to me, tilted my head back and opened my mouth. She then dropped two blue pills in my mouth and forced them down my throat. "One of these is more than enough, so I gave you two for good measure. This is for my own amusement. You see, these boys aren't going to be interested in me with your wife being here. They always get to have me."

Karen came back in the room, looked at me and looked surprised that I was in a different seat. "Thats OK," said Tyrone. "He wants to sit by himself in the easy chair. We saved a seat for you here on the couch," as they all sat down only leaving a spot in the middle.

Karen grabbed her wine glass, sat down in the middle between Jack and Mike and continued to drink her now tainted wine.

Tyrone put some Barry White on the stereo and said "I want to make another toast. This is to Karen, our sexy new friend with her beautiful white skin and unbelievable titties."

Karen did not seem to mind in the least the very inappropriate toast he had made as they all cheered and drank.

Karen then stood up and said, "Well now it's my turn to make a toast", slurring her words a bit. Here's to Tyrone, the best host any lady could ever hope for."

They all cheered and drank as Karen polished off her glass and tried to sit down, but she hadn't realized that the two men on each side of her had moved into her spot. She slightly lost her balance and landed on their laps. As she sat on them, they reached over to help catch her and ended up with their hands on each of her breasts.

"Ooo!" She cried in her helpless position. The hands remained on her breasts and actually started to knead them and find her hardening nipples.

"Uh, what do you think you are doing with my breasts? I never said that you could do that. Dan, do you see what they're doing to me? They're groping my breasts.

Are you going to just let them do that to me?"

I couldn't move. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was just watch with a blank expression on my face.

They started undoing her blouse and taking it off. "Dan, aren't you going to stop them? Hey, you can't do this to me. I'm a married woman." As she said all this, she didn't try at all to fight them off. She just sat there and let them disrobe her. All I could do was just sit there and watch it happen.

"Dan, are you going to just sit there and watch them take of my clothes? I thought that you were a jealous man."

They removed her bra and started sucking on her nipples. She started moaning "Dan, they're sucking by boobs. Dan, oh, it feels good. Dan, if you're not ok with this. you need to do something now."

Denise walked over to Dan, "Hey, look, Dan's got a boner!" Sure enough, my khaki pants were sporting a big tent."

I may not have been able to move, but I could sure feel my huge erection, She must have given me Viagra. I don't usually get erections like this without any stimulation.

Karen yelled out, "Dan, what are you getting a kick out of this? You pervert!" as the men continued to suck on her breasts.

Ben and Tyrone got up and stood in front of her and began to remove her shorts.

"Dan, they're taking my pants off, I think that they want to fuck me. Dan, you better get up and do something! You guys need to stop. I'm a married woman!"

All I could do was sit there and stare with my mouth open and my dick hard. Denise came over and said to me. "You poor man, let me help you with that" as she undid my fly and took out my dick. "Not bad for a white dude," she said as she wrapped her lips around my super hard cock.

"Dan, are you letting her suck your dick!?! Damn, if you can do that, then you don't have anything you can say about this,"

Denise really knew how to suck cock. I've never had such a good blowjob in my life. All the while, these huge black guys were all over my wife. They removed her pants. She actually made it easy for them to take her pants off by lifting her butt a little so they could pull them off. She's not even resisting them. They then tossed the pants to the other side of the room.

Tyrone got down on his knees in front of her and hooked his fingers around the waist of her panties. I saw her lift her butt a little bit again so that he could remove them. I can't believe she just did that. She may as well have just said, "Here, have my pussy."

"Dan, Tyrone is taking my panties off! Aren't you going to stop him?" He removed them and tossed them across the room. Then he eagerly lowered his face down to her hot muffin.

I couldn't move a bit. All I could do was watch the men sucking on Karen's tits and pussy while Denise gave me the best blowjob I've ever had.

My dick was in heaven as Denise did her mouth magic. I just lay there in heaven as the men started fucking Karen one after the other. She was screaming and moaning, and the guys were whooping and hollering, like they had never had sex before.

As I'm watching them fuck the shit out of her, Denise takes my dick out of her mouth and climbes on top of me. "My pussy needs some dick now too," she said as she put it inside her.

She went nuts on top of me. I still couldn't move, or I would have fucked her back. Her tits were bouncing in my face, but I couldn't lick them or even hold them.

After so much of that, she turned around on me and rode me reverse cowgirl. Yee-Hah! She was grinding on me so good that I couldn't hold back, and I came hard inside of her.

"That's a good boy! Come in my pussy, baby. I love that cream in my coffee," she uttered as she continued to grind on me.

"We're all family now, Dan, no matter how you look at it," she told me as she climbed off of me. She sat down and put my dick back in her mouth and cleaned it to a shine. "I would stay to watch the show here with you, but I have to go finish dinner," she said as she got up and left.

I continued to sit in the easy chair watching the men take turns fucking my wife. At this point I'll turn the story over to Karen.

Karen's story:

Dan's sitting across the room from me getting his dick sucked by Denise and these black men are sucking on my tits and taking my pants off. He's just sitting there watching them undress me and having his dick sucked. I can't believe it. It's not like him at all. These men are enormous. I'm not going to try to stop them. I don't want them to hurt me or my useless husband. So, I lifted my butt a little bit so they could get my pants off. They pulled my pants completely off and tossed them across the room.

Now Tyrone is removing my panties. I lifted my butt a little bit so he could remove them as well. I guess you could call that consent. He sniffed them and then tossed them aside and brought his face down to my pussy.

He started to lick me and eat me out. "Yummy white pussy," he said in-between licks. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I've never had my pussy eaten so well. "Dan, this man knows how to eat pussy better than you." He was still getting his dick sucked by Denise.

Tyrone had a big tongue and every now and then he would stick it in real far. It wasn't as long as Dan's cock, but it was wider and thicker. It would make me jump. Then he would drag it along the full length of my pussy up to my clit. Then his tongue would work on my clit. "Dan, you could learn a few things from Tyrone here. He knows how to eat pussy." Dan just keeps staring at us with his mouth open while Denise continues to suck his dick.

Tyrone's oral assault on my pussy had me approaching orgasm. "Tyrone, you're going to make me come. Dan! Tyrone is going to make me come." But then he suddenly stopped and stood up. He took his shirt off. My oh my, what a muscle man!

"Ooh, you're so strong," I cooed.

Then he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and removed them. The other men also started taking their clothes off. "Dan, these guys are taking their clothes off. I think they're about to fuck me."

The end of his cock was sticking out of the top of his undies. He removed his undies and his cock bounced out, pointing right at me.

It was the biggest, blackest cock I've ever seen. "Can I see that?" I asked. I was mesmerized by its enormity and beauty. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It looked so proud as it stuck out in front of me.

"Sure, have at it," he replied and stuck it up in my face. I reached out and grabbed it and it pulsed in my hand and got even bigger. I licked the head all around and then licked up and down the entire length. I played with his foreskin (Dan is circumcised, so it's a novelty for me) and licked the pearl of pre-come off of the slit. Yum! it tasted salty.

I had to open wide for this one. I had to totally stretch my mouth to get the head in. As I slobbered on the head, he moaned and shivered a little bit. I don't think this penis is going to fit in my pussy. I tried to take as much of his cock as I could in my mouth. Eventually the most I could get in was about a quarter of the length.

Tyrone must have been getting impatient, because he stepped back and pulled my legs back so that my butt was right up to the edge of the couch. He brought his penis up to my pussy and started rubbing it around. It would come in contact with my clit and send me shivers of pleasure as he moved it around.

Now when Dan and I have sex, he pulls out when he's about to come, so I've never used birth control. "Aren't you going to use a condom, Tyrone?"

"No," was all he said.

"Tyrone, I'm a married woman! I'm not on the pill. I'm actually at peak ovulation so you have to be very careful."

"I'll be very careful, Karen. That's a promise."

"You mean you promise that you're not going to come in me?"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he stuck the head of his cock in me. It must have been the size of a plum.

"Ooo!" I cried as I was suddenly penetrated by the head of his penis. He gave me only about a second to get used to the head being in me before he started to work more of it inside.

"Dan, Tyrone is fucking me with his huge cock! Aren't you going to stop him?" After a while, I felt like I was stuffed to the limit, so I looked down and saw that he was only about halfway in.

It wasn't going any deeper than that, so he pulled it out and brought his face down to my pussy again and slobbered all over it. I looked over at Dan and saw Denise riding him reverse cowgirl. She had gotten naked, and her huge tits were bouncing all around like overfilled water balloons. "Dan, you're fucking Denise! How could you?"

Tyrone came back up and put his penis back in me again. My pussy didn't want to take that monster. He worked it in gradually, taking his time. I felt stretched to the limit, but then it started to feel good.

He got it mostly in and started a slow rhythm. He was hitting spots in me that had never been hit. It was overwhelming, but in a good way. He kept up that rhythm for a while and started to get it all the way inside me. The head kept knocking into my cervix. I was screaming and moaning like banshee.

He must have had good staying power because he kept it up for quite a while. At this point, the pain had all turned into pleasure as I got the best fuck of my life. "Dan, he's fucking me so good. I love it!"

Tyrone looked down into my eyes and said "Karen, this is a game changer. You're a nigger fucker now and you're going to have some fine black babies. Your new babies will be the school bullies, the star athletes, and the leaders of tomorrow."

It was all too much. I came hard all over his huge cock. I cried, "I love your big black cock inside me! Give me your babies! Plant your seed in me! Fertilize my womb!" I really don't know why I said that. I guess I just lost control of myself.

This set him off and he erupted deep inside of me and kept right on fucking. He thoroughly coated my insides with his hot come. "Dan, he's coming in me! He's giving me his black babies!" and he kept fucking me for a few minutes more until I was completely done with my orgasm.

12