On the Wrong Side of a Strange Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his hot African sperm swimming around deep inside me, quickly finding and surrounding my helpless egg. He came so much that his cock was sloshing around in me, making squishy noises.

He told me to squeeze it as he carefully removed his massive spent penis from me. Hardly any semen leaked out of me because he was so careful taking it out. "I kept my promise," he said as he laughed. "I was very careful."

As he moved off of me, Mike moved in. He had a very big black cock too. I guess the rumor is true. "Married white pussy, my favorite!" he said as he slid his huge black cock right in, no problem, and started fucking me at a good tempo.

I was right back in an orgasmic state after only seconds of that. He fucked me hard and fast. I've never been fucked so hard in my life. It's a good thing Tyrone had warmed me up. The thing about big dicks is, they may hurt a bit at first, but after a while, you start to really appreciate the extra size.

"Dan, Mike is fucking me now! Look at how hard he is fucking me! It feels so good." Before I knew it, he was pumping me full of his hot come.

"Dan, Mike is coming inside of me! I think he's trying to give me his black babies too." His orgasm lasted a few minutes. He must have pumped a gallon of semen into me. Like Tyrone, he carefully withdrew, having me squeeze his cock as he removed it.

Jack moved in next, putting his big black cock into me. His penis was fat. It stretched me a bit, but it felt great. He ground that big penis into me like it was the last pussy he would ever get. He looked in my face and said, "Now you know how a black man fucks. You're never going to be able to go back to how you were before. I consider it to be my civic duty to impregnate as many white women as I possibly can. The world will be a better place with all the black babies you're going to have."

I started coming again and he emptied his huge balls into me. It was very juicy. He carefully withdrew his big sloppy cock and made way for Ben.

Ben came over with his huge member swinging around. It looked like a large salami. I don't know how he's going to get that thing inside of me, I thought. He didn't seem to be worried about it. The huge uncircumcised head was dripping fluid and he rubbed it onto my very wet pussy. It didn't fit inside when he applied pressure, so he just kept rubbing it.

"Married white women always have the tightest pussies," he said. "They're my favorite, hands down and I always come inside white pussy." It rubbed up against my clit and I started coming again. Right then, he forced the head inside. My eyes bugged out and my mouth opened. I was getting stretched beyond belief. If I hadn't been loosened up by the other guys, he never would have gotten it in me.

"Dan, I'm getting fucked by the biggest cock in the world! You should see this thing!" He took his time working it in. After a few minutes he had it most of the way inside me and started grinding it in a slow rhythm in sync with the groovy music that was playing.

I started having multiple orgasms as he continued to fuck me slowly. He just kept on fucking me slow for a long time. It must have been half an hour or forty-five minutes before he picked up his pace. I was babbling incoherently. I couldn't speak or I would have told Dan all about it. At the faster speed that he was fucking me, he lost control and came hard. "Ahhhhh!" he grunted as he deposited a massive load inside me. He continued to fuck me as my pussy milked his huge cock for everything he had.

He very slowly took his cock out of my dilated pussy to keep all the semen from coming out and put his hand down on my chest. "Don't get up. You are to stay laying down on your back with your legs up and open. We don't want any of that come to spill out of you", Ben ordered.

"For how long?" I asked.

"We'll let you know," said Tyrone. "You don't have anywhere to go, and your husband isn't going anywhere," he laughed.

After what seemed like an hour, I asked "Was that long enough?"

Tyrone said, "I want your husband to have a taste of cream pie as soon as he gets up."

"Hey, I want some of that!" Denise shouted.

"You're just going to hog it all to yourself if I let you go first," Tyrone scolded.

"How long do I have to wait?" Denise asked.

"You'll get your turn. He should be getting up soon. That stuff wears off after a couple hours."

"What stuff?" I asked.

"Your husband overindulged a bit when you were going to the bathroom," Marcus told me. "You gotta keep an eye on him."

It must have been at least half an hour before Dan finally moved and said, "Are you OK, honey?"

"Dan, they fucked the shit out of me."

Dan slowly got up and Tyrone led him over to me. "Dan, you be a good boy and clean her up a bit with your tongue before I turn Denise loose on her."

Dan got between my legs and very cautiously licked me. It felt nice. "Come on Dan, lap up the nectar like a good boy," Tyrone yelled. "How do we taste, Dan?" Tyrone laughed. Dan continued to lightly lick me until Denise had had enough and said, "OK, that's enough, Dan, let me in there."

Tyrone said "OK, Denise, have at it."

Denise ate my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I started coming again, it was so good. She ate pussy even better than Tyrone had earlier.

Dan was just standing there watching until Tyrone said. "Dan, why don't you just grab your beer that you forgot to drink and sit right back down in your chair. We're not quite done here with Karen."

"What?" I cried. "You're not done with me?"

"No, not yet" explained Tyrone. "It's time for round two. Now, Karen, you turn around and get on your knees. It's time for some tag team doggie style. Now Dan, you're going to remain in that chair or Ben here is going to make sure that you stay there." Dan sat in the chair looking frightened.

"Don't hurt my Dan," I cried. "You can fuck me some more, he won't interfere, will you Dan?"

"No, I won't," Dan answered.

I got on my hands and knees facing the back of the couch. They all took turns fucking me doggystyle and pumping more loads of come into me. I couldn't always tell which one was fucking me except for Ben. It was just too obvious with his enormous dick.

While I was getting it good and hard from Jack, I heard a lot of voices as Marcus, Dawn and all of the other boys came down the stairs.

"Mom! What are you doing?" screamed Dawn.

Tyrone said, "Your mom gets to have a little fun too, doesn't she? Daughters can't have all the fun. Hey Marcus, if you're not completely spent, why don't you have a go of her too."

"Thanks Dad, but I'm worn out. Dawn fucked the shit out of all of us."

"What!" I cried. "Dawn, you fucked them?"

"Dawn!" Dan screamed.

Jack just kept on fucking me and then he let loose inside me with his surprisingly large load.

"Ah, that's some good white pussy! Thanks, Tyrone, this was so great!"

"That's what friends are for, Jack", Tyrone replied. "I think I'll have some more of that myself," and he took Jack's place and put his cock back inside me. "Gotta git while the gittins good!" he explained.

Tyrone gave me a good hard fucking and shot yet another load in me.

"Yea, that's what I'm talking about, "Tyrone yelled as he pulled his cock out of me. "I'll bet you all are getting hungry. Denise prepared some fried chicken, mac and cheese and collard greens.

"Yum!" exclaimed the men. "Denise, you're a treasure!" said Ben.

"Everybody, come around to the table and help yourselves!" said Denise.

I finally stood up, although it was hard to walk and looked around the room for my clothes. They were strewn around the entire room, but I found everything and got dressed.

Denise's food was delicious. I was so hungry that I ate three pieces of chicken. Dan wasn't very hungry, but everyone else tore into the food as if they were starving.

"I hope you all had a wonderful time here, Karen, Dan, and Dawn," Tyrone said after the meal. You are welcome to come back anytime."

"Thats some real west coast hospitality," I replied. "Maybe we should move out here."

"That's what I like to hear," Marcus said.

All the men gave me a big hug and a squeeze to my ass and boobs as I made my way for the door.

Tyrone pulled Dan aside and said, "Dan, you are a very important part of this whole plan. It will be your job to raise and support our babies, changing diapers and all that shit, and then after they're all running around crazy like, you all come visit us again. We'll have a good ole time, family time!

Denise came over and gave Dan a big hug and a kiss and said "Dan, you were wonderful. I'm so glad you came over. You made my pussy feel real good. No hard feelings about the shot in your arm, I hope. You come back soon."

Dawn and I could barely walk as we limped outside. We stopped at the CVS down the street and found that they were fresh out of the plan B. Apparently, someone had bought the last one a couple days ago. "We'll get more next week," The pharmacist said.

It was only a couple blocks to our motel, but it took a while for us to walk that far. No words were spoken as we entered our room and got ready to go to bed.

When we got back to Wisconsin, everything seemed kind of normal. Dawn confided in me that her boyfriend just couldn't understand why her pussy wasn't tight like he had expected. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him," I told her.

One morning, Dawn and I both felt a little bit sick. Must have been something we ate last night. It turned out to be something else. We weren't just pregnant; I was carrying quadruplets and Dawn triplets. "Seven is a lucky number," I told her.

After we gave birth to all those black babies, Dawn's boyfriend was shocked. He had thought that he was going to be a father, but now he was saying that he was going to need a paternity test. I wonder why he was so worried.

12