On Turning Sixty

Story Info
A GILF’s Amazing Sexual Adventures On Turning Sixty.
5.4k words
4.4
8.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

On Turning Sixty

Or

Magical Menopause Madness

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

You may have heard about menopause impacting women's libido or sexual desire. Some women may enjoy sex more because they no longer worry about what other people think, and feel a sense of freedom as they age.

However, many women in their late maturity are finding that they have a new lease on their sex lives with an increasing libido after menopause.

Some common signs of a high sex drive include: Having regular sexual thoughts and feelings. Feeling turned on often. Feeing connected with your sexual identity and your body. Sexual confidence. Sex-positive attitude.

No two women's experiences of the menopause are the same but, one thing's for sure, sharing our stories with each other is useful, inspirational and empowering. So read on to discover how some women are navigating their own menopausal journeys...For me, my cunt is fervid she burns provocatively and she bites lecherously. I am a sexual revolution, a cage free queen. I rediscovered lust on turning sixty.

Leida's Magical Madness...

My name is Leida. I recently discovered a stage in menopause, characterized by a resurgence in my sexuality, after a period of deep sadness and emptiness. Now in search of new experience, driven by an inner urge for adventure, erotic or otherwise, having been thru a long period of sexual dormancy and hibernation, after my divorce. I had thrown off the yoke of marriage to completely immerse myself in sexual freedom and the pursuit of lusty pleasures. Only to contend with masturbation, sex toys, since men kept their distance from me. Sometimes after masturbating, I could hear my cunt say,

"Enough of this crap already, please get me some really big, hard dick. I need a very hard fuck." Women my age sometimes exude power, wealth, self-confidence beauty and desirability. Other times depressed, lonely, bewildered, unsettled and confused. But always audacious in their sexuality, their femininity; their salt-and-peppery elegance. They have eyes that hide sadness but need love...I have been described as a striking woman, with long prematurely greying hair, hazel eyes and thick black eye-brows. My hips and ass curve beautifully. My shapely legs unusually hairy. My diaper size black bush with strands of grey, covers my entire lower abdomen and is very thick over my cunt. My attractive face is devoid of make-up but glowing.

I must say I do look and feel a lot younger than my age, thanks to regular workouts. This story is a refreshing read, full of quirky characters and a magical world. It is relatable to many, with a hint of humor and strength. It is a story with a bit of class, and a lot of sass, for anyone who feels like age is just a number! It started the day I turned 60 years old.

After calls and well wishes from my daughter, my sister and my close friend, I decided to go out and have a sumptuous lunch, then come home and get drunk to celebrate. It was a very warm sunny day, I just strolled the five blocks to the local restaurant, where I ran into Burt a young man I 'd not seen in almost 15 years. He used to live with his parents in my neighborhood and did odd jobs for neighbors as a teenager. After they moved I never saw him again. He was now 34 years old and looked big, muscular and rather suave. He was overjoyed to see me.

He was back in the neighborhood looking to buy a house. We had a warm reunion over our meal then to my house to celebrate. After a few drinks he smoked a joint, and in a serious mood, Burt confessed his abiding crush on me as a teenager when he worked in my yard. I was moved when he said he always had a hardon around me, and wished he could fuck me then.

"Why didn't you tell me, maybe I would have let you fuck me" I said nonchalantly.

"Well, for one thing you were married, two I was very shy and besides my cock would have been too small for you" he said.

"Is your cock big now?" I smiled.

"It is huge now and very hard," he said gazing into my eyes.

Burt unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was indeed huge, very thick, and bulging with veins. I straddled his thighs and kissed him passionately then grasped his dick and squeezed, it was rock hard! I became very much aroused, my clitoris getting harder pushing against my panty. "Well Burt, I guess you can fuck me now, I'm very horny" I said, pulling him onto his feet and leading him into my bedroom, recalling what my friend Anika said, that sex over 60 can be the best of your life.

"Gee Ms. Leida, you have such a lovely, sexy hairy body" said Burt staring in awe at my naked body on the bed, stroking his upright dick. "Thank you, now you can fuck me all you want, all day long," I whispered as he got between my wide spread legs. Burt buried his face in my pussy and began to devour her, sucking my clitoris, lapping up my juices for a long time, making me wiggle my ass in pleasure. Then he plunged his hard strong cock into me, all the way to the bottom of my cunt. I heaved a loud sigh of relief and I swear I heard my cunt did the same. "OMG, at long fucking last a solid piece of meat for my famished twat" I whispered. "And at long last I'm about to fuck you," he said.

Burt began to fuck me with gusto and a lusty intensity, my cunt strong and demanding, clamping on his hard cock as he moved resolutely within me with forceful thrusts, submerged in my thick liquid core. I lay under him panting, moaning, thrusting my hips up and down. I started to cum my body shaking, clutching him to me. Burt rested inside me for a while, then pulled out his cock coated with my juices and pushed it into my mouth. I licked it clean.

Back in my swollen cunt he began to fuck me slowly; the room was filled with the wet slurpy sounds from my twat...It was a messy, grooly fuck. He fucked me and fucked me; most exquisitely, passionately, revealing his pent up desire for me. I came and came again and again, in long shuddering spasms, letting out a strangled cry, triggering a powerful release from Burt, flooding me with a geyser of cum. He rested quietly inside me; I was vaguely aware of the sound of a siren which seemed far away. He fucked me again gently from behind and I came again. He fucked me doggy style, pumping all the cum inside him into me until sleep overtook us.

Burt spent the next three days between my legs and he was most welcomed. Indeed, I cajoled and persuaded him to fuck me round the clock. Burt fucked all my orifices. He relished the fact that I am an existentialist who loves variety, freedom of choice; open to everything and explicit about my sexuality in a way that cannot be ignored. He was intrigued by my madness, wildness, my openness. Burt fucked me with such dedication that blew my mind. His strokes were stronger and more rapid each time, my cries and his grunts louder and our pleasure deeper.

Unexplored pleasure, mounting, giving birth to ecstasy, filling me surrounding me, pushing me higher and higher, flaming my soul. His grunts echoed my moans, gasps, in symphony with the wet sounds my pussy made. The sunlight streaking into the room casting dancing shadows on the walls as we fucked and fucked...In doggy style, he'd grip my body and thrust harder, deeper, breaching my womb. I'd clench his dick tightly with my pussy, moving my hips and grinding my ass into him. The warm juice from my twat streaming down my thighs. My senses were filled with him. The pleasure intoxicating. My loud cries echoing in the room as we exploded simultaneously in orgasm, with Burt moaning my name.

Burt left on day four to chase after some business, promising to return soon. He left me the name and number of a close friend I could call if I needed company or a fuck. "How absolutely considerate of you," I chuckled as he drove off...Ten days later, I could hear my cunt sniping; "Well are we getting more dicks or it's back to sex toys?" "Oh shut the fuck up!" I sniped back. But she was right I badly needed to be fucked...I called Mac, Burt's friend. He sounded very affable, his voice caressing with a hint of French accent. Two hours later he was at my doorstep. I wore only my short silk kimono nothing else. At the door was a tall, muscular good looking, light skinned Black man with a Frohawk hairstyle popular among younger Black men, flashing me a disarming smile.

"I'm Mac, Burt's friend and you must be Leida" he said smiling shaking my hand. His French accent was rather sexy. "The one and only" I smiled back. "You are a very attractive and lovely woman Leida, I daresay" he added, looking deep into my eyes for long moments. His hazel eyes were mesmerizing. "Burt described you as a Maenad of divine madness and ecstasy," he said sipping the drink I'd made him. "I'm flattered," I said.

Mac lit a joint, smoked half of it and passed it to me. I had not smoked pot in a long time, so I took a few deep drags. It was good pot. Soon I felt elated, in high spirits...A lively conversation ensued between us. I found out that he was a basketball player. Mac was full of fun. Then abruptly, he pulled me astride his lap as I refilled his glass, and kissed me passionately. His body felt strong, hard, powerful. I loved the feeling. He eased off my kimono and sucked my tits while stroking my clitoris making me wriggle on his lap.

His clothes came off and Mac's massive very thick brown cock like a stallion's sprang to life. "Oh my God" I gasped; it was so much bigger than Burt's, and so fucking hard!!...Mac took my hand and led me to the bedroom; I could feel a trail of cunt juice running down my inner thigh. The room was fuzzy with shadows and heat. I wanted it doggie-style, jerking my ass like a rutting bitch, wet as a cow. The lips of my vulva full and swollen, my clitoris big and hard, my cunt filled with puddles. Mac pushed his huge cock slowly into me, to the bottom of my twat. "O fuck, it is so deep" I sighed. "That's how I like it," I heard my cunt mutter. "Oh shut the fuck up" I said.

"What's that?" asked Mac. "Never mind it's just my cunt mumbling" I said.

"No kidding, your pussy actually talks" Mac tittered, pushing even deeper into me. I contracted my muscles as he went deeper...All the way in then all the way out. Again and again while I chanted a mantra: "Yes, yes, yes, Oh. Yes"!. I could not get enough. I danced on Mac's piston-like cock like a raging whore in an orgy of flesh lust, as I rubbed my inflamed clitoris rhythmically. He fucked me hard. I felt his cock stroking my G-spot then sink to its fullest length, entering my womb as I rushed to a screaming orgasm after orgasm, my body wracked with convulsions, a fountain of juice pouring out of me like piss onto the sheets.

The longer he fucked me the wetter I became...His body was strong and hard; My juices squirted out intermittently. I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to his smooth, powerful thrusts. Gliding into the layers of my cunt, my moans echoing his hard grunts, my hips rotating sweetly. I held nothing back, taking much pleasure in his enjoyment. The room was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries, as Mac's granite-hard, rampant huge dick mauled my twat. Then I heaved and screamed and melted, letting out a long animal cry as I flew into another powerful orgasm that went on and on. My orgasmic rush sent Mac spinning into a gushing climax, filling me with a torrent of semen. We lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex juices, his cock still throbbing inside me.

After a while I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs..."Fuck me again please," I whispered. "Most certainly my dear lady," said Mac mounting me again and fucking my weeping cunt until I was fully sated...For two days Mac fucked me with an intensity that left me disoriented. I cried out continuously, screaming, groaning, moaning, crooning; He fucked me slowly, serenely, moving in and out of my warm, slick pussy with exquisite thrusts for a very long time...My cunt was on fire, thick with oozing slimy grool, emanating wet obscene sounds. It was an exquisite, magical fucking. It was also raw, messy, wonderful out of this world fucking. He fucked my ass slowly, gently. He filled me with abundant semen...Indeed, there is Magic in Menopausal Madness I realized.

@@@

Part 2

Homage Unto My Sexual Self...

I had to let Mac go to prepare for a game but I was fully satiated... Two weeks later feeling lethargic and torpid, I decided to go to the women's health and wellness center for some Yoga and a workout, after a long absence. The new Yoga instructor called Jaylen, a Brazilian dude took an interest in me. A woman in the class had warned me earlier to watch out for the "lecherous" dude.

"He'll fuck you in a heartbeat," she said.

"Has he fucked you?" I asked her.

"Not yet, but he will I'm sure," she said nonchalantly.

"You have such a fucking hot body for a woman your age. You epitomize the sensual older woman, and I adore older women," he said to me salaciously as we drank orange juice in a corner, during a break. "And what's in your tights looks pretty inviting," I said gazing intently at the outline of his huge tumescent dick, which the women had tittered over earlier...With the rest of the class gone, Jaylen the consummate seducer, wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me passionately, pressing his hard dick against my lower abdomen, while he fondled my very prominent cameltoe. I shivered responding to his embrace as his dick got harder.

He led me to a well-furnished, very cozy room in the back. He fed me some booze and snacks and a joint. I was sure he fucked the women in the class there. I felt very relaxed as I stretched out on the futon bed. Jaylen removed his tights and his massive cock sprang out, looking fiercely menacing...I stroked the monster dick as Jaylen towered over me; it was insanely hard and throbbing. I sucked it for long moments until I gagged as my cunt dripped uncontrollably into my tights. Slowly he eased off my tights filled with grool. "Lovely smell" he whispered as he sniffed my tights.

Jaylen spread my legs wide open and settled between them, rubbing his cockhead against my drenched vulva and clitoris in slow motion driving me crazy. I heard myself talking gibberish, the pleasure was so intense. Pushing all the way inside my twat he began to fuck me in earnest, moving his cock in various angles, reaching all the caverns inside my cunt. I was being fucked right and I surrendered to him realizing how deep and big my cunt was. Then I came and came, thrashing about, crying out, shuddering as Jaylen continued to pound my pussy until I lay spent beneath him.

Looking into my eyes, smiling sweetly, he resumed fucking me slowly with measured strokes, making my cunt queef loudly with each stroke. He was a veritable fuck machine. The dude really knows how to fuck a woman very well...My hands gripped his hard ass pressing him into my body, moaning, crying out, as I plunged into a dissolution and started to climax again violently, thrashing about on the bed, my body wracked with intense spasms. On and on and on, I continued to cum, howling silently. Jaylen held on to me, watching my tortured explosions, amazed at my capacity for such prolonged orgasms. I came and came again for what seemed like an eternity. He rested inside me for a long while kissing me, stroking my hair, sucking my tits.

After a while I mounted him and impaled my cunt on his hard upright cock which penetrated me enthusiastically filling me totally, sending my senses reeling. I rode him expertly; it was wonderful I could not get enough of him; my juices flowing my body quivering, and I was crying with pleasure as I spun on his cock. My body convulsed in another powerful orgasm, making me cry out loudly which triggered Jaylen's own climax. He pumped an avalanche of cum into me, lots of it, on and on, his body shaking powerfully.

My eyes were moist, my cunt very wet, everything soaking and hot. I ached to be fucked continuously. Jaylen's cock remained hard inside my cunt as we spiraled in sensations while he fucked me slowly spoon fashion. I went home feeling giddy, a little disoriented unable to walk upright from the long hours of the heavy fucking and all those orgasms...

For three weeks Jaylen came over twice a week to fuck me...I uncloaked my sensuality in lavish fucking that left Jaylen gasping, while the luscious scents in the house dripping with fragrance, caressed us. I matched and complemented his every move with strength and originality. His cock, always strong and hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside my cunt, stroking my crevices, my G-spot, my hard, distended, screaming clitoris. Juices poured from my boiling wet twat while I moaned and cried from my core, enveloped by layers of pleasure. Drowning in orgasms, wailing in a release of absolute lust and fulfillment, clinging, gripping, crying as we fucked day and night. He also introduced me to meditation, karmic exchange, which we did before fucking.

On a very warm sunny Saturday, Jaylen took me to a barbeque at the local park, on the secluded northern shore of Luna Lake. It was organized by a group he belonged to. He had fucked me relentlessly that morning; his huge cock pounding my eager cunt senseless...The place was in a festive mood. The people were diverse and very friendly; drinking, dancing, and smoking pot. There were lots of women around, some in scanty clothing, beautiful, throbbing with sensuality. Others were in colorful costumes.

Jaylen took an upskirt picture of me lying in the grass with his phone, while some onlookers gazed intently at my pantyless pussy. He finally introduced me to a close friend called Silas and showed him the picture. He was a good looking well-dressed younger man, a Rasta with long dreads. I was fascinated by him.

"I enjoy bringing out aspects of women of which they are not conscious. Women do inspire me" he said, as we drank some rum and shared a joint..."I concluded long ago that what women look for in an ideal man are: a vulnerability and sensitivity as a human being, affectionate as a friend, sensual as a woman and an exciting lover," he added. Meanwhile Jaylen had disappeared into the crowd...

"And have you fucked a lot of women?" I quizzed, moving closer to him. He only smiled and nodded. I was astonished at Silas' incredible dedication to feminism, his knowledge of women. But then Rasta men are known for unconventional views. He gave me a glimpse of a man who desired me as I desired him. A confident, sensual, man of power, able to rule his own life.

I already had a boner in my clitoris. Silas abruptly pulled me into his strong muscular arms and kissed me for a long time. His hardon felt like iron and huge against my abdomen, as he squeezed my bare ass beneath my raised denim skirt. Passersby giggled and guffawed at us. Silas then he took my hand and walked me thru the crowd to his car.

Twenty minutes later we were at his house which was clean, cozy, immaculate. Our clothes came off and Silas' massive very thick brown cock like a stallion's sprang to life..."Oh my God I gasped," The largest dick I have ever seen and probably will ever see; most likely the biggest in the world! I was stupefied, overwhelmed with shock. Its length and girth is simply phenomenal, it is colossal! And the veins were rope-thick, strong looking. Indeed, a masterpiece of nature...I shuddered as it swung from side to side in wide arcs. I grasped it squeezing, it was incredibly fucking hard! I was dripping profusely as Silas spread me open on the bed. "This looks like a mighty fine pussy, it should be enjoyed slowly" he said.

My swollen labia lay open and pulsing, with juices flowing freely. Silas rubbed my very hard and throbbing clitoris with his thumb, inhaling my smell, a sexily odorous scent and sucked my nipples..."Please fuck me now" I pleaded, and he began to enter me very slowly. It was a very tight fucking fit. I could feel my cunt being stretched wide and deep as he pushed into me slowly... Impatient, I sucked the rigid cock inside with strong vaginal muscles, until the entire cock was fully lodged inside my twat, which was filled to her capacity. Silas began to fuck me seriously. His body was strong and hard. My juices squirted out intermittently. I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to his smooth, powerful thrusts.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12