On Turning Sixty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gliding in and out of my cunt, my moans echoing his hard grunts, my hips rotating sweetly. I held nothing back, taking much pleasure in his enjoyment. The room was filled with the queefs coming from my cunt, and my mournful cries as Silas' granite-hard, rampant monster dick ravaged my twat. Then I heaved and screamed and melted, letting out a long animal cry as I flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm. Silas rested inside me until my spasms stopped. His dick filled me totally and it felt super hard and fucking heavy. He continued to fuck me relentlessly for a very long time until I came again in an agonizing orgasm, my body thrashing about in a frenzy. I was being royally fucked for God's sake!

I began to leak juices profusely down my ass crack, as Silas fucked me deep, stirring my cunt in circular motion while rubbing the base of his cock against my hardened clitoris. My legs flew up in the air, kicking erratically as I lifted my cunt up for more. "Oh Jesus Silas, this is too much!" I cried then convulsed violently again in orgasm screaming, my body twisting every which way. Then with a roar he exploded an avalanche of cum into me...He rested for several minutes then pulled out of my pussy, his cock still incredibly hard and huge, smeared with my grool...Minutes later he partially entered my asshole and fucked me there lavishly. I came again sobbing then passed out. Silas fucked me at my behest all night long. I was in a state of permanent excitement as I experienced his gigantic cock..."Fuck me any way you like for as long as you want" I'd said when he first entered me, deeply.

For three days Silas fucked me in a variety of ways, with an intensity that was breathtaking, out of this world. We were extremely horny for each other much of the time...Sexually on fire, sharing intense hours of sex, indoors and outdoors on the deck. His hard body always felt warm and good, his giant dick perpetually hard, his smile engulfed me. Truly a gift of a man. Thus far my instincts and intuition have led me to some wonderful, exotic, sensual and very well hung playmates. And I had turned into a whore at sixty. "Do you know that the way to an older woman's heart is thru her cunt," I asked Silas once. "I'm sure it's the other way round," he chuckled.

"Well, you found your way into mine. Heart or cunt it does not matter" I said. stroking his hardon. Silas laid me back on the bed and opened my legs wide. I reached down and spread open my soaking cunt to his gaze. My clitoris was hard with liquid heat. Slowly he began to enter my very buoyant twat. I writhed on the bed like an eel, as he filled me with the granite-hard cock and began stroking deep into my cunt. With my hips squirming fast and furious, my legs up in their and holding my feet, my pelvis making circles on the bed and thrusting my swollen, drenched pussy in the air, pushing it against the drubbing dick. He would pound my cunt then my asshole saying, "You like me to fuck your cunt and your ass for a long, long time, don't you." He'd fuck me and fuck me with dedication and determination for a very long time. I'd come and come on and on until I'm exhausted.

We were wild in torrid, erotic madness...Silas dominated me with his colossal cock, which he used with flawless precision.

On the third day a woman Called Kelsi came over. She was tall, statuesque with high firm breasts, her smooth skin tanned, her blonde hair cascading down to her shoulders like a waterfall. To my surprise she promptly undressed, made herself a drink and lit a joint. My eyes were riveted on the longish blonde hairs on her meaty cunt, the blonde down on her legs. Around her waist a silver chain and pendant. Her nipples and nostrils were pierced, her thigh tattooed with a hawk image. She looked stunning. Later when I talked to Kelsi I learned that she played tennis, is well-known on the circuit; she is 40 years old and a fuck buddy of Silas'.

"I come here twice a week to be fucked, I would love to come every day but Silas won't let me," she said sadly as she spread a blanket on the rug and covered it with a large towel, followed by pillows. "I love being fucked on the floor, don't you" she said, as she lay back on the rug, legs wide open, playing with her thick slimy grool, stroking her very big clitoris, her butt plug covered in juice. She was totally uninhibited. "God, I'm so horny and ready to be fucked," she added in earnest, waiting for Silas to get off the phone and fuck her. She seemed to have no qualms about my presence, nor the fact that I looked like I'd just been fucked. Just then Silas strode in from the kitchen, drinking from a bottle of rum.

Dropping his robe, he joined Kelsi on the rug, his large acreage dick bolt upright. Kelsi grabbed the bottle and took several swigs, then passed it to me. She grabbed hold of Silas' rampant dick and squeezed hard, then rubbed the head against her clitoris, her drenched vulva for several minutes...Silas then pushed all of his cock into Kelsi's cunt in one thrust. Wow I thought, it takes a while to get that monster into me...Silas rested inside Kelsi after several thrusts, supporting his weight on elbows and knees, looking down on her happy face. "Come on Silas fuck me" urged Kelsi and he started to move inside her pussy again. They were lost in the rhythm of their movements, fucking radiantly. Kelsi moaned continuously with pleasure; crying out in delirium as Silas pounded her powerfully, grunting intermittently, his ass and thigh muscles clenching hard, rhythmically continuously. He was breeding Kelsi relentlessly.

The man was indefatigable, fucking Kelsi harder and harder while she cried out in a litany "O God, fuck me. Yes, yes fuck me," her juices streaming down her ass crack, ripe, pungent cunt juices. Kelsi became ignited with a blinding explosion and she came violently screaming. I have never watched another woman being fucked before, let alone this mercilessly. And shit, she seemed to be enjoying it very much. Silas pulled out of Kelsi, they drank from the bottle of rum and started to fuck again doggy style. I watched intently up close, as the massive cock moved mercilessly in and out of Kelsi's pussy like a giant oiled piston...She was being fucked majestically, lavishly. I watched in wonder; her strong body, moving sinuously, elastically, with supple grace. Her meaty cunt devouring the massive cock, lathered with her thick cunt cream. Goodness, a sight to behold!

Kelsi kept wailing. Her fingers clawing, raking the thick rug, her face buried in the pillows, her cunt dripping profusely onto the rug. She came and came again and again under his unrelenting onslaught, tears dripping from her eyes. Her orgasms were like a tsunami...Silas with a loud roar finally exploded into Kelsi on and on, interminably, the spunk overflowing Kelsi's pussy and gushing out like a waterfall onto the towel to form a very large puddle on the sheets. Kelsi looked totally and, finally irredeemably satiated...She said to me afterwards, "It's good to know that there's a cock that can open up my cunt and fill me to the gills."

At sundown while Silas took a nap, Kelsi turned her attention to me. "Why don't we have some girly fun" she said. She was all desire and explosive passion...Keeping up with her was so invigorating. She'd been high on pot, she was craven, raunchy, happy. I took my time exploring her body, discovering all its varieties... I pushed her legs apart and looked at her naked cunt and the way it was breathing, moving, the thick hair glistening, the coral lips quivering, the clitoris, pink, pulsating gently, gleaming in the dim light. We got into the 69 position at her insistence. I felt her mouth take hold of my hard clitoris, with me licking and suckling hers.

Kelsi was locked on, strong and passionate. She sucked stronger and stronger sending shockwaves thru my body. I was plunged into her twat, stroking the depth of it with my elongated, educated tongue, really wet with her, saturated with her flowing juices. Her delicious pussy contracting, her hips thrusting against me, her whole body burning up. It went on and on, I could hear her moaning letting out sharp cries. She struggled against me, saying she was going to come. Her cunt locked to my mouth as she came and came. Her convulsive orgasm triggered my own, wrenching exquisite sensations from my gut, my cunt.

We were tireless and ruthless; we went on and on...And Kelsi came and came, nonstop. Her orgasms extended, deep, open, prolonged, colossal, gushy. She came at every orifice, flooding with honey-thick juices, mingling with my own abundant flow of slimy cunt juice. She looked at me her face relaxed, radiant..."I am the ocean and the tides are in me, they flow in me" she'd said softly then dozed off. There is joy and magic in fucking for self-healing, empowerment and transformation I surmised, as I basked in the afterglow of a particularly intense sexual encounter. I decided to hang out with Silas and Kelsi for a while.

Epilogue

Forty five magical days of retreat from the real world, assuaging all wanton desires and being transported into another dimension, on turning sixty. I was fucked raw, in mind-blowing erotic encounters...My cunt, mouth and asshole were plowed, pummeled, and stretched wide open; but above all totally satiated. Like all lascivious women, I glowed with sexual health and vigor. Sex became a celebration and I plunged into total Elysium, a state of nirvana. It was indeed a celebration of the beauty, strength, resilience and the power of female sexuality. My mind shed all anxieties, worries, cares, responsibilities and entered into communion with the realm of a wild, amazing sexuality.

Each of those 45 days was a celebration of life; with meditation, karmic exchange, with food, wine, cannabis. With fucking and sensuality, lots of it. I learnt how to fuck both men and women studs wantonly. It was thoroughly compelling, intoxicating. In my magical menopause madness, I have become a strong believer in Sex as self-indulgence, Sex as sacrament, with admirable clarity. Sex as an alchemy for psychic wholeness. Now I find sex, lots of it, to be healing; a natural joy and I want it in the open.

The End

12