All Comments on 'On Violet Wings: 01 - New Beginning'

by TwilitDesires

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

5 stars. I do hope you continue this tale. It has so many great characters. Looking forward to how they pull him out of final sleep. And the follow on about how the Aunt learned magic, and so much about Dragons.

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Applies due finish this story, I'm just loving it!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Honestly? Not my cup of tea - even beyond the forced sex, I just didn't connect to the characters.

I'm anxiously waiting for a new chapter of Blessed, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting start

I like it so far please continue.

NizagamNizagamover 3 years ago

Great! After reading this I had the urge to read the next chapter even as I knew its the only one that exists... yet. I'm not into the rape stuff, but I'll admit it's kind of a fitting start. Also I'm a little sceptical about the 'There is magic all around you, but I didn't tell you' aunt. I don't like her.

BloodyfaytBloodyfaytover 3 years ago
fuck yes

that was fantastic I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwilitDesires@TwilitDesires
/Just a guy who wants to be an author and has finally started to put in real effort towards that dream. I've got a lot of varied interests and tastes, not only in who I find attractive (petite and tiny has its place, so does bimbo-busty; fierce femme-fatales and vulnerable in...