All Comments on 'On Why Cuckolding Stories Produce Strong Reactions'

by Betabychoice123

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckolds will be cuckolds

The basic Loving Wives cuckold hater reviewer are classic cuckolds. They hate being inferior and humiliated but are undeniably despite swearing otherwise sexually aroused by being cuckolded and reading cuckold stories. How many timesdoes a reweiw start with, " ...only read the first few sentences..."

Dragged kicking and screaming the cuckold hater's own peculiar desire will force the opening of a labeled cuckold story. Then with pants around the ankles wimpering and sniffling blames the author for mess (but not the bliss) left behind. Like the old song Spider To The Fly, "my, my, my, don't tell lies."

Over the many years, the cuckold loving wives story authors have been the cream of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Essay

Just reading the language of the raw facts of cuckolding relationships got me aroused! (As a typical cuckold, a lot more sex takes place in my head than in my bed, and that’s the way I prefer it.)

As you say, many commenters here are more upset by the existence of cuckolding stories than they are by rape, nonconsent, incest, or BDSM stories, and they often lecture cuckold authors to get psychological help. But there is no such cure!

How can we be “cured” when no one can even tell us how we got this way? We ourselves are usually clueless. I suppose it is more understandable to readers when the cuckold is small-dicked or bisexual, but the number of stories and websites catering to those factors gives a misimpression; surveys I’ve seen indicate that cuckolds have the same size equipment as non-cuckolds, and that only about a third of cuckolds have any interest in homosexual contact.

I believe that for more than a few of us, life-imprinting events occurring during critical stages of our sexual development forever “fixes” our brain in the cuckoldry mode. In my instance, my parents divorced when I was twelve, right around the time I got seriously interested in girls and masturbation. My father had cheated on my mother, and my mother was only too happy to rub her dates in his face, when my father came to get us for the weekend. My father had obviously screwed up, but watching him watching her, I believe he still loved her. She had the time of her life exploring her new-found sexual freedom, and was quite vindictive about it. What I learned from all this was the potential for rampant sexuality in women, and how a woman could enjoy arousing and humiliating the man who loved her, who could do nothing about her out-of-control sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total exoneration

The anger is really for the author whose agenda all along was to provoke the audience. As far as why MEN read these stories and then get angry its really quite simple. You don't know how a story will end until you read it. Sadly it's gotten to the point that I read the end of a loving wives story first to see if the husband winds up a faggoted cuck. In that case I skip the rest of the story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

What an exceptionally lucid and intelligent arguement put forward here. I agree that Literotica would do well to separate cuckold stories from Loving Wives and place them in an entirely different section. I also likewise wonder why it is that despite the majority of authors clearly stating at the outset that their tale involves cuckolding we still get people reading those stories and then leaving a load of hate filled, abusive comments. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I speak from a position of knowledge having been actively involved in the cuckold scene for over thirty years so far, as a 'bull' I hasten to add, not as the cuckold!

D2remD2remover 4 years ago
There is one major part missing...

...that you never mentioned. Love. How can a person, who claims to love another, either let them do this, or want them to do this? Everything you mentioned resides in the baser, animalistic and sexuality side. We all have that to some degree or another. But how can you have love, real love, in that situation? Do people who indulge in this not have it, or do they not know what it truly is?

Words are cheap. I love you needs followed up with actions. And this ain't it.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Excellent exposition, but...

Why do those for whom these stories elicit such rage continue to READ these stories, despite knowing, and being warned, of the contents? If they are voluntarily reading these stories, from THIS category, why do they feel the need to shovel their steaming piles of...criticism...on the authors? I suspect there is a very unhealthy self-hatred involved, as well as a deficit of education in common sense and sensibility.

TnicollTnicollover 4 years ago
Author’s User Name

The author of this essay’s user name should tell you his point of view on the subject. That being said, I’ve never understood the outrage these stories draw. I tend to root for the “cuck” to overcome his plight in these stories because I find it more interesting. But as long as no crimes are being committed, to each their own. If the “willing cuck” stories really outrage you, you can easily avoid them, by reading the title, Lit. Lead in, and checking out the writers history. This essay does provide insight into both the cuck mindset and those who are outraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Or a much simpler explanation, why do women not like fiction about pure battery.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Interesting thoughts

Thanks, BBC for this essay. It contains some interesting thoughts about a topic that causes great angst among the Loving Wives commentariat. Unfortunately, very few of them explore stories in other categories so there won't be the level of discussion here that would have occurred if this had been published in LW.

The LW tribe has its own word 'cuck' for the submissive/subservient cuckold which is despised by so many commenters, as opposed to the dictionary definition which is simply 'the husband of an adulteress'. They even have a method for a husband to de-cuckold himself. (BTB - Burn The Bitch.)

This essay puts forward a theory for the behaviour of married men and women, and the possessiveness husbands feel towards their wives, based on the traditional marriage relationship. Much of that has to do with the family unit and creation of children, and the husband as breadwinner and wife as nurturer.

What this essay hasn't dealt with is the changes (in Western Society) brought about by the emancipation of women and technical developments separating the sex act from procreation. Thus we have women as breadwinners and sexually active unmarried women. Those changes are on-going and are impacting the marriage institution. They have a long way to go yet.

In earlier times, cuckolding was mostly something done to men of lesser classes by upper class men who had designs on the wives. Today, that wonderful LW term "Extra-marital Fun" is enjoyed by people at all levels in society. And the decisions are often being made by the women, not the men.

All that is merely the current situation in society. It doesn't explain the behaviour of the LW commenters who complain that they don't know that it's going to be a cuck story until they have read it. It is very clear that most of them do know and they read it because they want to. The title, the sub-title or the tags almost always describe the story well enough for the person who genuinely wishes to avoid the story to do so.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Solving the problem

A: Dedicate a section for cucks.

B: Dedicate a section for cucks.

C: Dedicate a section for cucks.

Then a legitimate discussion could be had if rage responses appear.

Until cuck stories are separated from loving wives your essay is just verbal masturbation with no basis in the scientific method.

Of course the cuck authors who run the site won't allow that to happen because their views would take a big hit.

Or maybe they're just sick passive aggressive fucks that want to force MEN to filter thru their cuck propaganda. They probably get off on their twisted power play.

Z: Dedicate a section for cucks.!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Why do people who do not like these kinds of stories continue to read them and then express their outrage over the content? I think it's because there is a little fascist in each of us that wants to tell other people how to think and live. Some people resist this inner fascist with various degrees of success; other people embrace this fascist and give it free rein.

Plus, some people have a self-righteous sense of (mostly) patriarchal 'morality',. and need to vent their displeasure at straying from this kind of 'morality'. For the same reason that there are trolls on social media, it's safer to vent anger with words than to get physical, so a words-only platform actually serves a valuable social good -- otherwise, how many of these trolls, not having a platfrom to on which to vent their anger, might do real harm in real life?

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
There seems to be...

quite a bit of assumptions possibly mixed in with confirmation bias here.

1) I'd be willing to wager that a cuck story that has an introduction from the author stating that it's a cuck story will score better than a similar story written with the same skill set that doesn't include such disclaimer. Why? Because readers are forewarned and can go read something else.

2) I'd wager that the percentage of readers of cuck stories that use them for masturbation fodder is minuscule. I'd also wager that cuck enthusiasts (writers and readers) would prefer not to believe that. It's much, much easier to believe that you're not alone and that others feel just as you do, but they aren't brave enough to accept it, as you have. Convenient mindset for cucks, but not bearing any relationship to reality.

3) Cuck stories contain serious aspects of humiliation. There is something desperately wrong with someone that craves being humiliated or someone who wants to humiliate others, especially someone they claim to love.

4) In general, readers don't like cuck stories because they are intrinsically flawed, if you are using general storyline standards. The highest scoring stories in LW follow the same structure as all great stories. The protagonist is confronted by a challenge or betrayal from an unexpected source. They are often up against seemingly overwhelming odds and have extenuating circumstances. They have to marshal their resources, find the courage to overcome the adversity and move on to a better life. The foes are vanquished, they receive their comeuppance and the hero moves forward.

5) On a site with volunteer writers, the quality of the writing is often questionable. It seems to be even worse in LW and the worst of the worst are often cuck stories. Aside from the inept writing, the plotting and characterizations are often laughable. Characters exist that bear no resemblance to real human beings and the readers willing suspension of disbelief is stretched to the breaking point.

When it comes to myself, if I open story where the author has an introduction stating that this is a cuck story, I tip my imaginary hat there way and move on. Not my cup of tea. If others enjoy it, cool. I don't comment (except on occasion to thank the author for the heads up) and I don't score it.

Absolutely no one should be surprised by the reception cuck stories receive. If they have read a few on Lit, they know what they are up against. My suggestion would be to always put up the warning or post in Fetish.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
I'm with you part of the way, Bebop

But I would interpret for your first point differently.

I agree that fewer readers would comment negatively if the story was prefaced with a warning that it is cuck, and possibly they wouldn't score it. But many would still read it. It's just that they couldn't comment and tell anybody because they couldn't use the excuse that they didn't know it was cuck until they had read it.

That is the puzzle BBC raises with this essay. Why do men do something they claim that they hate doing?

What is this guilty pleasure so many men seem to get from reading about these wives, the men who led them astray and their cuck husbands? It doesn't require a preface to identify these stories. Most can be identified from the title and sub-title. If they really were worried that it might be cuck and it wasn't in the title, they could go to the tags at the end.

And, if all else has failed, they could stop reading as soon as they encounter the cuck situation and move on to another story. But they don't. They comment on how much they disliked the story, and many of their comments show that they have read it all the way through.

In our society, all erotica is a guilty pleasure. I don't tell my friends of my interest in Literotica. It appears that within the literotic community, some pleasures are considered more guilty than others.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Luedon

Why don't we test your theory about cuck story haters reading them anyway?

Dedicate a section for cucks and see how many views they get.

If the numbers stay about the same as they were when cuck stories were folded in with loving wives I would cede the point.

I am sick and tired of starting a story with a cryptic title and no preface only to find out halfway through that its a cuck story.

I don't have time for that BS.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Loving trolls

Thoughtful analysis, presumably this concerns the Loving Wives category, where most 'cuckold' stories reside.

Two additional thoughts, one resonating with some earlier comments. 'Cuckold' I think gets interpreted variously, and that poses some of the troubles. None of my stories are strictly 'cuckold', all of mine in the LW category may have consensual wife-sharing, or even accidental or opportunistic situations. Every one of them gets the cuck-hater riled up, and it doesn't seem to matter whether I alert readers to this up-front, the huge majority of the comments are the equivalent of 'cuck shit, one star' or the like.

The second point is the universal observation of anonymous trashing. It is cowardly, the commentator surely is not or ever has been a writer, and the rating threat is used to trash the story or 'punish' the writer (none of the hair-trigger cuck-hater folks will ever, ever address the quality of the writing, or the overall strength of the story, but will just react to the fact that some idiot writer with an imagination had the NERVE to write a story that offends them.) This vicious commentary costs the anonymous critic absolutely nothing and seems to fuel a white hot rage.

It is tempting to consider a dedicated 'cuckold story' category, but that still won't stop some of the nastiness frequent in LW. I wouldn't mind banning all anonymous commentary in LW completely, the only category so completely infested, dominated even, with troll-life, and that might encourage a greater number and more adventurous submissions, nothing wrong with that. I will say that if you can manage a high-scoring popular LW story, you have iced the cake, just for the degree of difficulty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yowser

Any story that features a supposedly loving monogamous husband tolerating/enjoying/encouraging his supposedly loving monogamous wife engaging in sex with another man is a cuck story.

Many cuck friendly authors try to weave cuck propaganda into supposedly non-cuck stories. Hence the need for labels or warnings in the title or preface.

If the author presents the couple as non-monogamous, i.e. Swingers, from the start , the reader is not blindsided by the actions of the husband.

Too often the authors of closeted cuck shock stories open with some version of "how much the husband loves his perfect wife", then proceeds to make a sham of their love and marriage by introducing cuck elements to the narrative. You know the line, " As he watched his beautiful wife being groped/fucked/raped/gangbanged he was furious, BUT SHOCKINGLY he felt something else.....arousal.

I put rapists and cucks in the same category.

Rapists are horrible animals but never vow to love, honor, cherish, and protect their victims.

Cucks make the vows and then honor none of them. They come across as perverts using their wives as a live porn act that they can jack off to. Sick at worst, unhealthy at best.

Cuck stories also are quite misleading. While many focus on the pathetic cuck, the violence perpetrated on the wife is ignored. Many times the cuckolds wife is penetrated with cartoonish cocks in every orafice, gangbanged, degraded, and generally objectified. And of course she loves it.

I get that sex with different/multiple partners makes for hot reading but there are better ways to facilitate those scenarios than closeted cuck stories.

Dedicate a section for all cuck content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Degenerates like you ruined this country"

And yet here you are, browsing and posting your irrelevant, racist opinions on an erotic literature forum comment section. What did a Jewish person do to you personally? Why do you feel so inadequate? I would like to assume you live in constant fear that your wife/girlfriend will leave you for a stronger, richer, overall superior male, but that would imply you have one in the first place. Let alone you've even had sex.

The sad reality of your life is you spend your days believing the Jews are all out to get you whilst alternating scratching your beer gut and patchy neck hair, stroking your flaccid, below-average penis to dreams you will one day become the blond-haired blue-eyed Chad solely preserving the future for the white race.

I write this reply under the premise you will check back to see how your bait is doing, in anticipation of accusing anyone who disagrees being Jewish. I'm just some random guy reading opinions on the nature of sexual taboo.

Thank you for you opinion, author. I agree with many of your points. As to Hitler wannabe, I hope you change who you are before it's too late. Or return to 4Chan and die a kissless virgin. Who cares.

JACKVKJACKVKover 4 years ago
Maybe?

None of the scenarios described are my situation, but I could see them being the case most of the time.

I don't think that men today are basic/primal, oppressive/possessive beings as you do. Maybe some, but most of us get to pick our partners.

I think cuck stories get hate mail because of two reasons. Shame of self, and internet trolls.

I'd like it if Literotica would stop allowing anonymous (authors in particular would be nicer out of fear of reprisal) comments and ratings. On the topic of ratings, it should show the users average rating given, and ratings given by authors should hold more weight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imagine

A world where literotica has a dedicated cuck section separate from loving wives.

No more angry responses because they could easily be parried with WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE CUCK SECTION!!!!

No more frustrated readers of loving wives stories who after reading halfway or more through a story are hit with the not so original or dramatic plot twist of SURPRISE THIS IS A CUCK STORY!!!

Here is what I hope is an fair analogy.

A transgender man or woman wants to hook up with a straight man or woman but doesn't clue the straight person in to their actual gender until the straight person has invested hours if not days weeks or months into the relationship. Does the straight person have a right to be upset with the transgender person? Even if the straight person has nothing against transgender people per se, the deception and the waste of time caused by the individual transgender person is worthy of a caustic dressing down. Now imagine the deceptive transgender person responding by telling the straight person that he or she is the one with the problem and secretly are homosexual. Does the straight person have a right to get even angrier with the deceptive transgender person for their unsolicited, uninformed, and unsubstantiated analysis ?

The mere fact that there are so many angry responses to cuck stories in the loving wives section that someone wrote a lengthy essay about it shows that there is a real problem. A problem that can only be solved by dedicating a section to cuck stories separate from loving wives.

eroticstageroticstagover 4 years ago
Most of the hate reaction for Cuckold section is either irrational or trolls.

I agree with your last sentence "different strokes for different folks.", But why then there is so much targeted hate reaction towards cuckold stories. They could easily close the tab and move on to other stories, Its not like they are paying for these stories are they? But why do they cling on and give hateful reaction to the whole genre itself, I would be ok if they were giving constructive criticism to the story. But most of the reactions were, kind of childish insults by insulting a whole group of people who loves this genre.

Look..... In the spectrum of fetishes, cuckolding is a mild one. It is probably weirder than Swinging. But, incest is way weirder than cuckolding. We dont see this many hate reactions for it. I am not against Incest content in a story, but even in erotic stories incest is a nastier fetish than cuckolding. This is why the hate reaction for cuckolding story feels unjustified.

One of the point I have to disagree with you in your essay is that, you said, People tend to react badly about cuckold stories more than the stories including rape. I have to say that, imo the People, who thinks that cuckolding (in which all the participants are consenting) is bad than rape (no consent from the victim) are irrational. Again I am not saying an author cannot include rape/non-consent/reluctance in his storyline, but it is more brutal and morally worse than cuckolding/swinging/sph etc.

Another point you said that there are people who will feel insecure and inadequate about their partner in real life when reading cuckolding stories. I dont know there are people who feels this way, But if it does, then this is another irrational reason to give hate reaction for a sex story category. Its ok to feel emotions during reading a story. But to become insecure about it and insulting the genre is extremely weird.

This is why I would say that most hate reaction for cuckold stories are either irrational or trolls. But I would agree for adding separate tag for cuckolding stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not all readers are male. I'm female. I don't actively seek cuck stories specifically, but read them when something in the title or description catches my attention. I don't generally enjoy them, but it's interesting to see how an author develops their story. Shame on me for looking for some Lit among the rotica. If I bother with a review, I

generally separate writing from content. I may praise one and dump on the other. What gives me a good rage are non-consent cucking. The betrayal is fatal. That usually leads to bizarrely psychotic over the top dehumanizing of the husband. That makes me fantasize violence. The writing generally suffers as the story descends into a checklist of torture. Stories that start with the illusion of consent (hey hunny let's share our fantasies!) then bait and switch to body-modified, forced gay slave husband lives in the crawlspace have almost cost me broken devices. I will flame such stories with no regrets. Also, the star rating doesn't ask if it was well written. It asks if you enjoyed the story.

macymadisonmacymadisonover 4 years ago

This is very insightful. I had read a piece a few years ago about cuckolding being an intellectual’s fetish; all of that angst contributing to the hotness of the situation. So perhaps bitching about a story is, for a cuck, part of escalating their arousal.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Misleading

Many cuckold stories aren't advertised that way and the unsuspecting reader gets drawn into something that is demeaning toward a character (usually the husband) and mistakes control for love. Many of us find stories like that to be disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really...suckered into reading it causes you rage?

Some of the ones I see with the most absurd reactions make it quite clear what kind of story it is before you click to read or in the first paragraph but you fond these people reading a multipart story with supposed growing rage because they were "fooled"...and what kind of fool clicks on part three of a six part story on a cheating wife with a sissy husband and expect it somehow change into a one of those that the bitch gets punished. It is painfully obvious that all too many people get off to these stories but are whacko enough that as they pump their pud they are ashamed of their arousal and write those stupid reviews boasting on chapter six that they hate this shit and the people that enjoy it.

As if those men that devour this stuff and then complain about it are not weird enough a lot of them get off to burn the bitch stuff in effect saying. "I get off to sexual stories that people get punished for sex and I I am just like the hero...a rich computer nerd, skilled investor that spent years in a group that works in or for the "gummint" and I am rough and stuff and I have killed and hurt people...including the bitch that hurt me! (When I actually have a girlfriend since I am really only sixteen and run in horror at the idea of talking to a female or I am 31 and still afraid of women and haven't dated in years...women don't want to come back to my place...my bedroom at my parent's house with my Pokemon cards or I would so get that bitch that did that to me just like I am gonna defend Murica with my AR so long as my SmartKart is charged and my oxygen bottle is charged and my disability check hit so I can buy a box of ammo!

Just to see if there were other genres at Literotica I've poked around at stuff I find a bit disturbing and yet I have never seen people getting upset like they do on this topic. Kinda like talking to a person setting up for their fourth divorce...maybe there is more to the problem than you have terrible taste in who you select for a spouse. Maybe there is something a little off in you when you read and read something and then have this overwhelming need to tell the world that you hate the stuff you are reading...and go read another story just like the last one.

These are stories...FICTION...for the overwhelming part on a site that is free but one group goes berserk over one type of story...really a unique set of conditions and reactions here. Reminds me of the type of mindsets you see in Treckies, Star Wars fans, Harry Potter fans...don't get me wrong...I like all of those but I have a bit of my life left and I am not going to get into long and loud arguments about minor or imaginary bits of obscure arcania of these worlds...they are entertainment....not some sort of documentary. Yet we see these poor people that have been conned and conned to read and read these stories and then tell the world they hated the last six part story they just read...just like the last twenty-three multiple part stories they were fooled into reading...but they hated then and they are actually card carrying members of "The Official He Man Fag Haters and Girl Haters...We Only Do Studly He Man Stuff and Don't Let Our Bitches (If we ever got close to actually knowing and having a relationship that might have sex at some point in the future) Get Away With No Shit Or They And Man They Did It With Would Be In Real Trouble...Cause We Are Manly Men Club! (As you might guess the club card is very large and part of that is of course a big club card means a big...ya know what I mean...nudge...nudge...wink.

Don't split up Loving Wives...set up your own Real He Men (no sissys or fags allowed) Literotica. First sub category could be "Burn The Bitch" . How to get off at the idea of hurting people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah that makes sense

Create a whole separate Literotica rather than simply separating cuck stories from loving wives. Now who is being extreme????

Cuck stories are obviously sufficiently offensive to enough readers that they warrant their own section.

The real question is why there is so much resistance to simply creating a dedicated cuck section. The answer is obviously views. If cuck stories were separated from loving wives I'm willing to wager views would plummet and that the cuck section would be the least viewed of any section. Of course cucks are weak and cowardly by nature so they would be afraid to try to exist in a section of their own. Prove me wrong.

Dedicate a section to cuck stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There's already a dedicated cuckold category. It's called Loving Wives. The name was always meant to be tongue in cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is the loving wives section really the defacto cuck section?

Could have fooled me considering the wide variety of scenarios in the section. Cheating wives, ignored wives, drunk wives, psychologically impaired wives, etc etc as well as a variety of outcomes. Forgiveness and reconciliation, forgiveness but no reconciliation, no forgiveness but no retribution, BTB, and of course cucking. Due to all the possible scenarios and outcomes, if a story isn't clearly labeled as cuck themed a reader may get well into the story before the cuck element is revealed. This I find to be absolutely aggravating. ( And don't tell me they are clearly labeled. Some are but many are not ). What's even more frustrating is being accused of being a closeted cuck for trashing an unlabeled cuck story. If Loving wives truly contained only cuck material we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I know it's asking a lot, but for the sake of clarity and harmony is it too much to ask for a clearly defined cuck section? Call it something clever like, oh I don't know, say Cucking Husbands?? Imagine how views will shoot up once readers know exactly where to go to view their favorite subject matter. Surgically removing one extremely polarizing topic (cuck) from loving wives and giving it its own section seems to be the most sensible and efficient solution to the problem. There's a reason Non-con and Incest have their own clearly defined section. They are uniquely offensive and merit segregation from more gentrified erotica. I, and I assume quite a few others feel Cuck stories are offensive enough to merit similar segregation in their own section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You nailed it

I think that there are a ton of people, guessing mostly men, who love these cuckolding stories. They aren’t interested in them in real life as attractive as it may sound for some. All fantasy reading does is gets you an opportunity to live vicariously through someone else’s story. It is taboo, it makes you think about things, because we see that there are real people in some versions of this in real life. Lots of interracial marriages out there. People on their second or third marriage with kids from previous marriages, and interracial kids. So people think about it. It’s not a road map to cuckolding, it’s a story to jerk off to, and the more realistic or against the readers fundamental orientation, the more exciting. Being made bisexual or having a wife made pregnant by someone else is both hot and not something guys generally are thinking they are going to do.

Great assessment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
everything I ever learned about cuckolding, was from literotica

This author and many others make a mistake when ASSUMING that they can know what is the mind of an anonymous reader (Pro-tip: ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY SINGLE USER ON THIS SITE IS ANONYMOUS!!!!!) Anyway, a big mistake is thinking that people only come here to masturbate. No. So few if any of these stories turn me on, I can't even imagine. If by chance the feeling might arise, whilst reading? Close out Lit, and go to PornHub? I mean, who wouldn't rather watch a movie when jerking off?? Anyway, stories, many types of stories, can be interesting. I always laugh when people call this a "porn site". This IS an adult oriented material site, but it'll never be real porn.

Anyway, Consider the reader who asks questions about cuck shit out of morbid curiosity? Why is this a thing? What were they thinking? Does that automatically mean that reader is suddenly fantasizing about it? Hell no! I appreciate the comment about it NOT being any mystery about why women wouldn't like to read stories that only center around rape and violence towards women. Seems that many of the cuck stories promote rape and violence towards men. But it is a mystery why these stories piss men off??? Really? Meanwhile, thanks to my sheltered upbringing and lifestyle, I had no idea that this kind of kink existed or why. It was in fact literotica that clued me in. But the stories, the author's themselves, the supposed fantasy holders, the body of work here, simply does not and never can explain or justify something that is a mental disorder, and turn that in to eroticism. Often these stories can be a window into the journey of someone realizing just how damaged they are.

The real sin of cuck authors is trying to maintain that these behaviors (many times criminal, sadistic, and loathsome) are just fine and normal. Doesn't EVERY guy want to watch his wife fuck around? Hell no! I have found that the folks who get the worst blowback in comments are the ones who seem to want to normalize this stuff, and are in denial about the very real dangers that can be found in pursuing these fantasies in real life. Instruction manuals for impressionable and disturbed souls? But I HAVE to assume that others came here, not knowing anything about this. Imagine if LW was a "pure safe haven" for cuck attitudes? Can you imagine how many lives could be destroyed in real life, because some poor reader thought, gee this sounds great, and apparently no one else seems to have a problem with it???

Abuse, in any form, never should be celebrated. Even on a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Previous Comment: “Abuse, in any form, never should be celebrated. Even on a porn site.”

That’s the tail end of the last comment and I think it hit the target.

Humans can be disgusting judgmental arseholes bearing that in mind I think it’s a bad idea to universally berate or demonise one type of sexual act UNLESS it’s illegal (eg incest) If it’s illegal it already been branded as reprehensible. Sexual acts between consenting adults is nobody else’s business.

Just as all cuckolding isn’t the same, if the act is fully and freely consensual then there’s no fault or blame. When it’s malicious and done to cause pain that’s when it becomes repugnant.

It’s the social contract of marriage that’s causing the issue here, the original essay presented by author presumed that the primal urges of humanity are responsible for a lot of the knee jerk reactions to cuckolding. There is no evidence to support early humans as monogamous, just as not all marriages consist of 2 people of opposite sexes. Polyamorous marriages aren’t something new, in some cultures it’s normal.

Human history has revolved around the actions of men, where marriage has evolved and become recognised by society at large so non consensual cuckolding would be seen as a humiliating breach of social etiquette, the man’s property has literally been usurped. In days long gone It meant “marital rights” had been stolen it wasn’t until the 20th century that it was decreed that a woman could be raped by her husband because before then a wife didn’t have a right to say no.

Despite all that it’s reasonable to state that by the time humans moved beyond the hunter gatherer stage and onto farming, social contracts were evolving. The nuclear family hadn’t been invented yet and families consisted of extended generational groups ; children > parents > grandparents. In western cultures as time moved on it was noted that division of assets to all siblings in a generation would only weaken the overall value of the assets (eg one xl farm % 3 siblings = 3 small holdings) so it primogeniture became common practice (so one xl farm % eldest male heir = continuation of one xl farm). Familial groups were written into social etiquette bringing out the cliché of “an heir and a spare”, subsequent children were also put in set roles; military, priesthood etc.

Consensual cuckolding is an entirely different matter, it’s sexual liberation that falls into the category of swinging, wife swapping, open relationships. I don’t believe that a cuckold is “less of a man” for wanting to share his wife, essentially what is happening is the man brags about his hot sexy wife.

Consensual Cuck = Here fuck her, you can have a small taste but she’s mine because she loves me.

Non Con Cuck = It’s entirely possible that a man might feel like he has been ‘robbed of his rights’ if he is a victim in the scenario.

I don’t like non con versions of any kink because it means someone’s being emotionally or physically trampled on and there really isn’t a need for that at all. Ironically I do like reluctance stories and they can be trying and difficult to find because they’ve paired with non con.

Tess (UK)

jazzharpjazzharpabout 4 years ago
I don't judge other people's turn-ons or sexual preferences

But I wish I didn't have to wade through so many cuck stories in the LW Category.

I don't get angry or make insulting comments, but I don't enjoy them and won't read them if I can avoid it. I don't think most authors do forewarn potential readers in a forward. Tags are at the end of the story. So, I now go to the end of a story before I ever begin reading.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 4 years ago
Two things I forgot to say in my previous comment:

I like women who are free to enjoy, express or explore their sexuality. My aversion to "Cuck" stories isn't the woman, it's the man. Luedon and others seem to think people who don't like "Cuck" stories are against women. At least in my case that just isn't true.

I understand the historic definitions of cuckold. And angst ridden stories about wives straying, having a one night stand, or a long term affair, are common in the LW Category. I hope we all agree that "Cuck" stories are entirely different than that.

By "Cuck" story I'm referring to the stories where the husband gets off watching his wife fucking another man. This is different than swinging or swapping where the husband is getting laid too. To me a "Cuck" story is where the husband is just a spectator. To each his own.

As I said in my previous comment, I don't make angry or insulting comments when I encounter one of these stories. I don't think most readers have any stronger reaction than wishing there was a separate category for these stories.

I think this type of story has become more prevalent in the LW Category. So, I now take a "thrill of the hunt" approach to the LW Category to see if there are any new stories more to my liking.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

Interesting essay. Something I've observed, which is backed up by some of the comments here, is that the angry anti-cuck story readers share beliefs that simply are not true, and are not backed up by the facts, but about which you absolutely cannot reason with them.

Belief 1: Cuck stories don't belong in Loving Wives. Nonsense. This category was created specifically for this type of story. Read the description next to the category name. These stories go back to the beginning of the category. Which isn't to say that other types of stories aren't appropriate here, too, but cuck stories clearly belong here.

Belief 2: These stories are trying to normalize this behavior and get everyone to accept it. No. I've never read a story of that type. These stories are typically based on 1) a couple's real experience, which they are sharing without any attempt at proselytizing them to others, or 2) pure individual fantasy. I've never engaged in this behavior, but I find it erotic to write and read about. But I would never try to "push" it on others. Nobody does. This simply is not true.

Belief 3: No couple that engages in this behavior possibly can be happy. If you have studied this issue at any length, you must know that this is false. There are plenty of examples of couples that have engaged in this behavior and had fine marriages. This is an example of the anti-cuck crowd ideology simply being immune to reality. It may not be for everyone, but it works for some. And that makes it fine for erotica. If you don't like it, just move on and let others enjoy it.

Belief 4: These stories "fool" unsuspecting readers, who don't know what they are until it's too late. Come on. If you are a careful reader, and you read the title, description, and story tags (which now are available at the top of the story), it should be pretty clear what it's about near the beginning. If not, then it should be clear shortly after starting. It is to me, always. I try to make it pretty clear early on what my stories are about. I wrote one Loving Wives story with a twist at the end with a cuck element, and it didn't bother me that some readers were made and down-voted it (although I thought some of the comments were ridiculous). In most cases, it's clear early on, but the stories seem to enrage some readers anyway. Even stories that have the word "cuckold" in them get nasty comments and down votes, so clearly being "fooled" isn't what makes these readers so mad.

Belief 5: Cuck stories deserve low scores because, apart from content, they are worse-written than other stories. Not true. I've been reading stories of all kinds here for almost 20 years, and there are well-written cuck stories and badly-written cuck stories, just like every other story. This opinion is a reflection of the hostility and bias against the content. The Anti crowd chooses not to read these stories in an unbiased way.

The degree of rage by this crowd against these stories, and the persistance of clinging to a mistaken view of the facts, suggests the reaction arises from something very deep seated. I think many men see female sexuality as threatening, and feel a need to control it, and a story about a man letting his wife engage in this behavior and get away with it threatens male security and masculinity. That, coupled with the fact that so many of these readers enjoy stories about revenge against women (how many stories are there about revenge against cheating husbands? Not many) suggests to me some element of misogyny. I don't think that's true of all who dislike these stories, but I think it's true of the ones that are full of rage and spite.

There's nothing wrong with disliking a type of story, including a cuck story. But if you don't like it, just move on quietly and let others enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
taboo

creo que el motivo de estas reacciones es la sociedad tan competitiva en la que vivimos.yo llevo un estilo de vida cornudo,mi esposa tiene un amante que a la vez tambien es mi amante y amo pero eso queda dentro del ambito familiar los amigos no saben nada de nuestra vida secreta por que no lo entenderian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ah, but what about....

Neither the article not current comments address a common element in cuck/cuckqueen stories, the rampant dehumanization of the spouse. Cuckolding by it's nature has a basic level of humiliation. What stirs the ire of many readers are the lengthy checklists of physical and psychological abuse heaped upon the cuck. Torture, pimping out the cuck, body modifications, surgical modifications, loss of family, employment, community stature. The shit show never ends. Fucking the spouse becomes a lost part of it all. What is erotic about a downhill race to someone's unidentifiable corpse in the ditch of some seldom traveled woods? That's truly how some cuckhold authors make their stories come across.

For whatever it is worth, I'm female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Bull?

Anyone who uses the term “bull” is a cliché-loving dumb-fucking-ass.

Stopped reading then and there.

maxmaggmaxmaggalmost 4 years ago

Good analysis,hope those who criticize will read this.I think some of the reader who criticize cuckold stories are really secret ducks,who cannot come out because of their masculinity image they project to outside

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
One of the previous anon comments

sums up a lot of the reason for me many "cuck" stories are so dislikable. It's not the wife having sex with other men thats such a problem if it's truly mutually agreed. It's because a lot, probably most cuck stories contain a huge amount of humiliation and degradation for the husband. The wife is usually portrayed as a complete unfeeling bitch. Then of course they usually progress to forced cross dressing or bi sex.

IainmoreIainmoreover 3 years ago
Anger issues.

I find that most folk who complain about cuckold or cheating or NTR etc stories have deep anger issues that can only be addressed by therapy that they refuse to take.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Hmm. I used to look for cuckolding stories for a while there. The idea of a husband "servicing" the wife and "bull" was a turn on.

But then too many of the stories started going bad. Another commenter said it well with, "What gives me a good rage are non-consent cucking. The betrayal is fatal. That usually leads to bizarrely psychotic over the top dehumanizing of the husband."

Why stay in a marriage to be humiliated? Just leave. It is no longer a marriage of two loving people. It may be costly, but worth peace of mind.

Consenting husbands are not cuckolds in my opinion. They enjoy seeing their wife having sex with others.

Then it is called "sharing". The husband shares his wife, also know as a three-some. No humiliation or degrading comments, equal participating partners.

By nature, "Loving Wives" are just that, loving and caring for their spouse and not wanting to hurt them in any way.

So I guess I'm saying there should be a Cuckold category here in LE.

A loving wife, would not humiliate, degrade, abuse, or force her husband to do something he does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh wow look here what a lecture about female sexuality and giving them respect wonder if these female are only white one who deserves respect

coming from a writer who relishes in degrading dark skin women as maids or fucktoys please do us a favour and enlighten us about the origins of racial hatred and how much you enjoy on looking down at non white women

i am sure people here would rather love your explaination for your racial dicrimination stories rather than cuck ones

and i love when white sluts are gangbanged and degraded and whored by big black cocks to tell the world what your breadboy white pencil cocks cant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are overthinking this, it is the non-consensual, coercive, emotionally/finical/statues blackmail taken on by the person you love . You expect blackmail from others but not your loved ones is the same reason any betrayal hurts. What's the old adage goes "you only hurt the ones you love" they're also the ones that hurt you

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Gee, why would a guy, in what he truly believes to be a mutually committed relationship, be upset when his wife decides to fuck other guys? That’s such a mystery, I mean who wouldn’t love to be betrayed by the one person that has publicly pledged themselves to you? It just seems silly that a guy wouldn’t fully embrace the opportunity to be belittled and disrespected by his soulmate. So, surely any man that claims to be put off by the cuck writers who purposely chose misleading titles and/or omit the willing cuckold tag, is secretly very pleased to have read their pathetic masochist crap.

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Just don't bother writing anymore the stories are trash because no self respecting man could allow this kind of shit . I have more respect for out individuals than these closer cases or males with no spine . Sterilization for the whole lot of them at the very least as their genes ate unworthy or continued presence in the gene pool .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve been to Swinger Clubs. I’ve seen men watch their wife’s get kissed and played with in front of them. While they stand right next to their wife. Some people are just into this.

Who cares what others like or think?

Your not going home with them. Your not paying their bills.

I’m not lumping ALL swingers into this category. Not even close.

But there is a small percentage, a very, very, small percentage that are in to this.

For some, they allow it because-of medical reasons. Not being able to perform.

It was weird the first time I watched a guy basically dominate this lady in her late Forties. Right in front of her husband, who I guess as in his Mid-fifties. It’s their boat. Let them sail it.

Gotta love the critics here.

I simply laugh at all them. And a lot of fake assumptions that are made.

Because at the end of the day I know I had more REAL fun then they ever will.

My English and grammar might not be spot on.

Honestly, who cares?

( I know the reader does).

Most of us are here for fun, stress relief, and a break from the real world's pressures.

Good job to the author for tackling, what is for some, a touchy issue.

Chill out and enjoy life.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

2 stars! This is a well-thought-out analysis. Why doesn't it explore the cuckquean aspect as well? (Where the woman has to deal with the husband taking other lovers in front of her.) She cleans vaginal and anal juices from her husband's penis. Perhaps she has to suck his sperm from a prostitute's pussy. She may even have to care for his newly pregnant partner. I'm sure this would also stir the husband's flagging libido, enrich their sex lives, and teach hubby new tricks to bring to the marital bed. Racial fears could still play their part from the wife's angle. AND EVERY FEMINIST WOULD CALL FOR THE CASTRATION OF THE AUTHORS! THIS SITE MIGHT BE SHUT DOWN! But, more to the point, why has this shown up under the tag of BTB? It's not fiction. It's not a BTB story. Just saying.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

*** Please read my previous first. ***

Another aspect to these cuck stories is deception. The husband is purposefully kept unaware, so that he doesn't even know to seek another partner. Or, the wife actively prevents her husband from seeking other partners. SHE CAN STEP OUTSIDE OF THE MARRIAGE AT WILL; BUT HE IS NOT ALLOWED. Why would any man be offended? There is also the real possibility of having to pay for someone elses child for 18 to 22 years. Why would any man that can count his own paycheck be enraged? The real possibility that the man pays alimony, and upkeep on a home he has no rights in; while another man moves in on his dollar. Why would this concern most men? Humiliation and disrespect? Who doesn't enjoy that?

AGAIN: WHY IS THIS PALTRY ANALYSIS FOUND UNDER THE TAG BTB? IT'S NOT A BTB STORY. IT'S NOT EVEN FICTION.

snakyeye1snakyeye1over 1 year ago

Good analysis overall. In my case and I am sure in many other men's cases, we found out our girlfriend's or wives had cheated on us and when we either saw it happening or heard about the infidelities from them, you are angry, heart broker, humiliated, confused, etc., and then out of nowhere you start getting aroused and you think to yourself, what the fuck is happening to me? when I hear about my ex girlfriend cheating on me, I got hornier than if the whole Dallas Cheerleaders squad was naked infant of me. I couldn't tell what was happening inside my head or my body. I wanted to beat the shit out of her fro cheating on me yet at the same time something strange happened and the thought of her being fucked and being so desirable for other men, it turned me on. Needless to say she picked up on it and as she was telling me the details of her affairs whispering in my ears, she was jerking me off and I couldn't get enough of it. She cucked me several times and the sex part always turned me on, what I despised was the actual betrayal. I even asked her to do it infant of me but she wouldn't, for her, the act of the betrayal and the forbidden was the exciting part. I do not judge any guy who has found out the hard way his wive is being hosed by someone else and he found it sexy, they all got hurt also from the betrayal part but there is something in there that I cannot explain what it is that makes your wife even more desirable for you as well after someone else has fucked her. Some guys get all pissed and insult people and all, but as you say first they jerk off to the story (I am sure that they are thinking about their wife fucking someone else too) and later they lash out based on their own judgmental thinking or because it has not yet happened to them, yet every man I have known who wife has cheated on him... they all got pissed, angry, got divorced etc... but at the same time when they are honest to themselves, they got turned on by knowing or seeing their wives were getting fucked by other men.

Call it sperm competition or whatever, there is not a simple way to explain what happens inside a mans head. I would have never imagined that if my girlfriend or wife cheated that it was going to turn me on, not in my wildest dreams yet when it happened to me... I just couldn't control it. It is like liking a smell for example, your nose just likes it and accepts it, this is different as your brain tries to think of a million excuses why you shouldn't be turned on by it, but somehow you just do.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Well this was totally amusing, to have beta bitches who have no self respect lecture us on to behave. This simp manifesto is so filled with inaccuracies.

There are two points to make that are beyond reproach. In a man's mindset, respect is at the top of the list of his being. Lose that (intentionally or not) and you're not much of a man. Hence betrayal and disrespect are two things a real man can't abide by.

For women, in the aspect of a relationship. Safety is a top priority, she needs to feel safe (or as it's been referred to; positive containment) If a women has this, it goes a long way to being fulfilled.

I should mention also the writer of this has shown himself to be quite the hypocrite. While saying he doesn't practice cucking, he likes to write about it. It's obviously a rabbit hole he's more than willing to go down. So the self debasement isn't too far from reality.

So let's debunk his (and others like the self loathing SimonDoom) facade of what he really wants to be, a cream pie connoisseur.

As I stated, women crave safety in a relationship. The positive containment that a man must provide. Allowing her to be a hot wife, vixen, whatever.. removes that positive containment. Another man is providing it, not you. Henceforth, she's knowingly disrespecting you. Especially if you're encouraging it. And it's also a fact that you can't love someone you don't respect. She also realizes that you allowing her to disrespect you increases her disgust of you. She may not say it, but inside it's there.

Now Betaboy somehow equates letting a wife/girlfriend fuck other guys as sexual freedom. This is bullshit propaganda to justify cucks need to be marginalized. It's a fact that sex is a activity for both to get their rocks off, love making requires other elements, but the point here is if she needs another man to rekindle lust, or she'll do things with another man she won't do for you. Then you're irrelevant.

Sorry if these facts hurt you simps, and to be honest, I subscribe to the fact what two consenting people do is up to them. But choosing to be openly disrespected and not doing anything about it, you better expect ridicule from proper men.

Feel free to further debate me, but I doubt you cuck apologists have the stones to do so....

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Reading this feels like MPD. Like one person wrote the intelligent and reasonable explanation of why cuckolding is viewed in such starkly negative terms. And then a wholly different person decided to say in the same post "nyah, that whole thing was just an acid trip and we'll just ignore it and defend cuckolding like there's anything even remotely redeeming about it". Yes, there are people who are mentally unwell, and are into all sorts of bad things (cuckolding, being eaten as food, being killed - the list of weird extreme kinks is long and unfortunate). Existence of such people, does not normalize what they are into nor make it somehow redeemable, ethical, moral or in any way good.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

And, just to give a rather cringy example, the usual defense of cuck shit ("hey, the guy is getting aroused by it so it's a good thing"), is easily debunked by remembering that non-consensual fantasies arouse a vast amount of women - which in no way shape or form makes anyone sane claim that "rape is OK and should be normalized".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why should cuckold have its own section? LW clearly states it’s for swinging etc. truth is, there are many here who hate wives. Their own took the to the cleaners in a divorce because they found a real man to funk them. So, they hate reading about beta men who share their wives. They hate themselves for being a beta, so they take it out on others.

Look inside yourself at where your anger comes from you fucktards lol it’s only erotica. Ffs lol

freethefreethe9 months ago

I found strong reactions to my only cuckolding story. This probably explains why.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

one part that i noticed missing from this piece, is the investment the womans partner, makes in her.. an investment that hardly ever is acknowledged, let alone considered ( the definition of disrespect ). in my view, a large source of said rage, is fueled from disrespect, even if its 3rd party sourced. and given, we all live in a world where the concept of respecting men, in the same context as respecting women, can be measured in the single digits.. as an exception for the hyper minority of men in power or privilege.. rather than a norm. cuckholding speaks to that disrespect, on a primal level, speaks to that experience of not being considered.. speaks to the flight or fight aspect.. because at its source.. just like rape, there is a denial of self agency, in cuckholding..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous