Onakura Pt. 03

Story Info
The club's first coed competition...
9.2k words
4.67
6.5k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

* All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age *

Benjiro was sitting on the floor of his bedroom wrapped in a sleeping bag while he watched his sister Sakura, sprawled out on his bed completely naked and uncovered, snoring softly. He wanted to pull a blanket over her and make her more comfortable, but he also didn't want to disturb her and wake her up. She had fallen asleep while they were practicing and her tablet was next to her paused on the last frame of a video. The screen showed a smiling woman with cum painted across her face and the tip of a cock just below her chin. She had been watching the video during her last edging session and was already propped up on her elbow casually rubbing her pussy while she half-watched it. At some point while Benjiro wasn't watching her, she had drifted off to sleep and wasn't easily woken at the time. He let her sleep there and set himself up in the sleeping bag at the foot of the bed but was sitting there staring at her for quite some time.

He was rock hard still, and the tip of his cock was seeping precum like usual before bed. He knew he shouldn't be focusing on her this much because it would only intensify his attraction toward her, but he couldn't help himself because she looked so beautiful. Her naked body fueled his sexual attraction to her but her peaceful face made it more than that. He could see every bit of her that was visible, including her gently rising chest as she breathed with her smallish breasts and pink nipples. He could stare at her thin torso and wide hips, following the lines of her legs or openly gazing at her vagina which wasn't quite as red and puffy anymore but had been not long ago. She was such a sexy creature to him at this moment and he wasn't shy about taking in the sight of her. If she had been awake and aware of him, he wasn't sure he would be doing any different right now.

Tomorrow was the first competition day of the two merged clubs. The past two days they had all masturbated together but competition days were different. Coach paid more attention to each of them and graded their performance, as well as the end result. He normally did this for all six boys simultaneously but it would be much harder to grade them all at once for twelve of them. Benjiro assumed that it would be different somehow and he wasn't sure what to expect yet. If he made them all masturbate by themselves then that meant eleven other sets of eyes staring at him as he wanked himself with only his thoughts. He wouldn't be able to watch the girls get themselves off and use the visual stimuli of that happening to spur himself toward climax.

Sakura's snoring became suddenly loud and abrupt and she woke herself up, though she was still mostly out of it. Her eyes opened and she blinked heavily before glancing around and seeing her brother on the floor staring at her. She smiled at him but didn't bother to move from the bed.

"Cold down there?" she mumbled quietly.

Benjiro shook his head. "I'm fine. You can sleep there."

She didn't seem to want to cover herself as she stretched and pulled his pillow more comfortably underneath her face. "I like when you stare at me."

Benjiro felt awkward suddenly as he realized that he was indeed doing just that and now she was fully aware, but her reaction to it surprised him. "I...I didn't mean to..."

She just smiled more and nuzzled her face into the pillow. "Go ahead. You let me see your cock up close this morning. Have fun."

She was lying on her side but her hips were twisted in a way that he could clearly see her pussy if he wanted to. She appeared to go right back to sleep like that, and Benjiro found himself excited by the prospect of getting even closer and peering at her shaved pussy lips, but he also felt a bit creepy to do that while she slept. Instead he stood with his full erection swinging proudly and pulled the blanket up and over her. She was out again already and it looked like she was going to be sleeping here for the night. He went back to the floor and huddled inside the sleeping bag, thinking more about what tomorrow would be like.

He didn't get much rest and was awake well before his alarm went off. He had drifted in and out of sleep restlessly, and once when he woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night he came back still naked and at half mast, standing right next to his bed looking down at his sister sleeping. He grabbed his cock and jerked it a bit to get fully hard and stared down at her with his penis positioned right between his gaze and her face. Seeing his cock like that, juxtapositioned on top of her face, turned him on a lot. He squeezed his cock hard to ease the throbbing ache he was feeling and inadvertently caused a drop of precum to fall from the tip and splash against her cheek. Thankfully she didn't wake up, and of course he couldn't wipe it off without waking her and having to explain what he was doing, so he left it alone to dry.

Great, now my cum is technically on her face, he thought to himself. I'll never get to sleep.

When he chose to get up and get dressed early, his parents were still home. They usually left for work well before they went to school so it was unusual for either of them to still be there. They were on their way out but his father saw him and greeted him happily, pouring some coffee into a thermos and straightening his tie.

"Morning," he said to his son. "You're up early."

Benjiro nodded as he came into the kitchen and got out some eggs and rice. "End of the week, you know. I'm exhausted."

His father nodded with understanding. "You've been working hard, I know. Keep at it. I'm proud of you, you know."

Benjiro couldn't help but allow a smile to form in the corner of his mouth. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Thanks, Dad. I'll do good today for sure."

His father gave him a thumbs up before joining his wife at the front door and putting his jacket and shoes on. The two of them left together, just like Benjiro and Sakura would do in another hour or so.

Benjiro was cooking omelets for him and his sister when he heard the alarm from his room go off. It took a good minute for Sakura to turn it off, meaning she was either having a hard time waking up or finding the right button. Finally his door opened and he heard footsteps as she left his room and went to the bathroom. He pictured her with disheveled hair, and completely naked, as she walked down the hallway. He started getting hard but was too busy preparing breakfast to give it any of his attention. He flipped the omelets and dished them out onto plates of rice, then squirted ketchup on top and brought the plates to the kitchen table. He sat and patiently waited for Sakura to finish getting ready before eating anything.

He was scrolling through news as he waited and saw a story about the conservative action group that wanted to crack down on some of the government measures to combat the declining birth rate. There were other initiatives besides the clubs that were being trialed, including sperm donation events where men could go to approved clinics to masturbate. Those were a bit trickier since lots and lots of men would willingly do that but there would have to be diligent screening processes and qualified medical personnel available to collect the sperm donations and store them. There was also a lack of women willing to become impregnated through that cold and sterile means so it wasn't seen as very effective in the long term. The government was also reluctant to encourage any scenario that resulted in single parent families, which was unfortunate to single women who wanted to have children and would have helped with the birth crisis if they were allowed to. What made sense to some people also outraged others, and finding a delicate balance between the two ways of thinking was more difficult than it might seem.

Benjiro didn't spend much time studying the politics behind the birth rate issue, as he felt his efforts were better utilized as a potential sexual partner. There was a lot of pressure put upon him though to have lots of children. He wasn't sure if he wanted to do that as soon as possible, even if his parents would hope for that, but he couldn't deny that he would be good at it. It wasn't bragging to recognize that he was very sexually capable and did not appear to suffer from performance anxieties or ejaculatory problems. He didn't consider himself to have hyperspermia but he was closer to that than the other extreme.

Sakura eventually emerged from the bathroom and entered the kitchen carrying her school jacket. She smiled when she saw Benjiro waiting for her with their food.

"Aww, thanks Benji!" she said cheerily. "Sorry I made you sleep on the floor."

Benjiro waved the thought away. "I wasn't going to sleep anyway, apparently. I could have used your bed if I wanted to."

She sat down in front of her plate and took a bite immediately. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

Benjiro was back to looking at his phone. "I dunno. Anxious about today I guess. First real competition. Coach is going to throw us for a loop, I just know it."

Sakura hungrily chowed another bite and didn't shy away from speaking with her mouth full. "Worried you won't be able to cum with everyone watching you? Didn't seem to bother you the first time."

That was true. Wednesday, when the clubs first merged, he and Sakura had been the last to cum and everyone had been watching them toward the end. They had been staring at each other though. That had been the part that he remembered most, and probably helped them reach their climaxes faster.

"I wonder what Kira is gonna do today to tease me," he said, digging into his own food.

Sakura shrugged. "If she bothers you too much, tell the Coach. He should be keeping everyone focused. I don't think she's really worth worrying about though."

Benjiro wasn't sure he agreed, though not for the reason his sister might have been insinuating. He did worry about the girl, not necessarily as a rival but more as a teammate, and he didn't like the idea that anyone in the club wasn't his friend.

"I'm gonna talk to her today," he announced. "If she really doesn't like me then I deserve an explanation why."

Sakura nodded but was on her phone now. "Hey, about last night..."

Benjiro barely looked up from his phone. "Yeah?"

She chewed and swallowed before answering. "Did you get a good look at me like you wanted?"

Benjiro blushed as he stared at her over the top of his phone. "Uh...what?"

She was still glued to her phone, as if it wasn't a big deal, but persisted. "Did you get a good enough look at my pussy? Weren't you trying to?"

He didn't know how to answer her, as he truly wasn't sure what she was talking about. He just stared at her until she finally looked up at him and saw how dumbfounded the look on his face was. She gave him a puzzled look.

"I owed you, right?" she said. "You showed me your cock yesterday so I wanted you to have a chance to look at my pussy close up. Did you not do it yet?"

Benjiro tried to say something in response but it came out as just mumbling. She scooted her chair back and went to stand up, then lifted her skirt and pulled aside her panties to expose her smooth pussy to him.

"Here," she said, jutting her hips out. "I can't believe you didn't look last night. It's here any time you want to, you know."

Benjiro stared at her crotch with a bit of shock. She was being so bold, but he had done practically the same yesterday like she said. She had requested it though. He hadn't been expecting this intimate show and was very aroused by it, however he didn't want to be rude and refuse her.

"Uh...thanks," he replied, his eyes staring at her soft bits. "I wasn't really...I mean, I didn't...um..."

Sakura smiled deviously as she enjoyed showing off to him. She thought about moving even closer and sticking her pussy right in his face, but that might have been going too far and she didn't want to seem mean. She held her panties aside with one hand and pulled her clit upward, stretching her lips a bit and exposing more of herself to him. She felt excited to be flashing him like this and was probably a bit wet already.

Abruptly, she sat back down and straightened her underwear. "Now we're even. But seriously, if you ever want to look at it again, just ask. It excites me to show it off, and it's not like we can just ask others in the club so directly. I mean, I guess we could but it seems rude."

Benjiro started chewing again very slowly as he processed what just happened. "...Thanks."

They ate in silence now, their attention drawn back to their phones, and left for school without saying much else to each other. He had some difficulty keeping his erection down long enough to get to the train station and sit down again on the train. Sakura graciously pretended not to notice his pants tenting despite how obvious it was, and wondered if anyone else on the train would notice.

When they got to the school grounds, they parted ways to their separate classes but Benjiro saw Kaori and Aiko standing together in the commons and decided to go talk to them. He wanted to be friendly with everyone in the club and, while his mind had been on Kira specifically, there were five other girls he could get to know better.

They saw him approach and Aiko smiled big as she waved at him. Kaori just nodded respectfully but didn't say anything.

"Hey-o!" Aiko said cheerfully. "Can't wait to see you compete later today."

Benjiro rubbed his neck nervously. "Yeah, you too! I'm sure you'll all do great."

Kaori was eyeing him carefully. "You the one who always finishes first?"

Benjiro nodded. "I...guess you could say that. I have the record for our club. I mean, the old club."

She smiled mischievously. "Can't believe guys are proud of that title. I doubt you'll be very popular with the ladies once you graduate."

Aiko slapped her arm. "Kaori! That is so rude!"

Benjiro just smiled and laughed. "Good one. I don't mind if that's what people think of me. I found something I'm good at, and that's all that matters right now."

Kaori snickered. "You're a nice boy, ain't ya?"

Aiko rolled her eyes. "Please excuse her. She doesn't like boys very much."

"Try not at all," Kaori quipped.

Benjiro kept his innocent smile. "Everyone is entitled to their own feelings, right? What made you join the club if you don't plan to procreate?"

Kaori scoffed. "You don't know everything about me. Maybe I do plan to."

Benjiro glanced at Aiko, who shrugged, and then turned back to Kaori. "Sorry if I was too bold. Good luck today!"

He turned to leave, disappointed in his failure to befriend the tall tomboy, but before he could take a step she sighed with frustration and shifted in her stance.

"I only like girls," she said, as if she was explaining something to him he didn't know, "but I come from a big family with lots of kids and my parents expect me to follow suit. No one really knows I'm so...serious about my preference."

Benjiro nodded respectfully, but was a bit confused. "So...won't they eventually find out when you don't have a husband or children?"

Aiko was giving Benjiro the signal to stop talking about this but he didn't see it until it was too late. He braced himself for a mean, possibly loud, comment berating him for prying, but Kaori didn't seem to be angry with him.

"It's complicated," she said, averting her eyes from him suddenly. "I'm trying to get used to guys, and cocks and cum, so I don't hate them so much. And then maybe...I dunno."

Benjiro was truly interested in hearing her thoughts, even though he didn't have much time before the first period. "You're trying to change the way you feel to appease your family?"

"She wants to have kids naturally," Aiko explained. "She's too proud to just come out and admit that she doesn't want to fork over the money for doing things the scientific way."

Kaori scoffed. "That's fucked up anyway in my opinion. I know for some people that's fine and they're okay with letting doctors use a turkey baster on 'em, but I don't wanna go that route. That's why I joined the club, so I can fuck a guy and get it over with as fast as possible."

Benjiro didn't know how to respond to that, so he just nodded with wide eyes.

"I don't need your approval," Kaori said firmly to him. "Or any man's. I just need their sperm."

"I'm...gonna go to class now," Benjiro said, suddenly very eager to end this conversation.

"She's not a bad person," Aiko said as he started walking away. "Please don't judge her too harshly!"

Benjiro just waved and smiled, though inside he was thoroughly worried about how to deal with someone like Kaori. He wanted to befriend everyone but she obviously had issues that she needed to work through. As long as she didn't interfere with anyone else participating in the club then it shouldn't be a problem.

His thoughts were heavy with this the rest of the day. As he sat through his classes and even during lunch, he was so distracted that he barely remembered to do his kegel exercises. He thought about whether or not the club was the right place for someone like Kaori and whether or not he was allowed to even make that determination. If a student wanted to join a club, regardless of its nature or activity, they really just needed to display an interest in it. Though each person was different, there should really be no pressure to commit to living the rest of your life as if you were still dedicated to the club activity. It was a brief part of your life when you were young and you should be free to either keep going with it or discontinue and never think about it ever again. No one should think badly of someone if they chose the latter.

If Kaori wanted to learn how to enjoy sex better and that journey started with masturbating efficiently, even if her intentions were a bit cloudy, it wasn't anyone else's decision to exclude her simply on the basis of their own morality. She wasn't violating any rules and she wasn't hurting anyone. In fact, she was really learning a skill that she would use the rest of her life whether she chose to procreate or not. The purpose of the club, according to the government anyway, was not necessarily Kaori's purpose. Benjiro needed to respect that if he was going to befriend her.

He wanted to help her with her self-imposed decision to grow accustomed to the male anatomy and sexual function. Even if he thought that was a silly thing for her to force upon herself, if it was really something she wanted to do then he wanted to accommodate her. He wanted to do anything he could to assist and prove to his new teammate that he was a reliable and dependable person.

As lunch was wrapping up, Benjiro took out his phone and opened the new text thread that someone had started after Coach sent out the email with all their contact info. Only a few people had sent anything, like "hellos" and emojis or just friendly things to indicate their overall participation. Benjiro copied Kaori's number out of the thread and sent her a private message:

Hey, it's Benjiro. Sorry if I was weird earlier but I'm still learning how to be friends with girls. Hope you understand.

He sent it without hesitation, but then paused before sending more. He struggled with how to put into words what he was thinking, but finally came up with:

I don't know how to act around you without being offensive so I hope you'll just tell me if I am. I want to help you with the issue you told me about, if you want the help. I really appreciated that you shared that with me, so thank you! If you want, I'd be happy to spend time with you and you can be in full control. I can answer any questions you have.

It was a bit much, he knew, but he hoped that maybe if he sent lots of words to her that some of them might stick. He went to class and was eager to get to the club later for a real competition.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers