Onakura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you?" Kaori said fearfully.

Paolo shook his head, his eyes clenched closed still. "No, no. Is good. Keep going please."

Kaori pressed deeper until her finger was past his sphincter and inside of his rectum. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so she refrained from moving too much, even though she was fascinated with how the inside of his ass felt. It was so warm and soft past the tight ring of his hole. She knew the basic physiology of a man's reproductive system and understood that the focus of her fingers should be to press forward against his prostate, but she wanted him to guide her. Still, her pussy was melting right now.

"Paolo?" Coach said gently. "Do you think this will help?"

Paolo was holding his huge penis in his hand and it was still quite hard. "Is good. Toy would be...how you say, same?"

Kaori moved just a bit to get a better angle for his arm, and her knees were between his spread legs and just below his crotch. She took the initiative to pull at her finger and move it downward to find his prostate, and once she felt the slight bulge where it could be felt, Paolo moaned loudly.

"Ugh!...is good, is good," he said, starting to masturbate now.

Kaori struggled to keep her free hand away from her pussy. She was very turned on by this, partly because it was against the rules to be touching another student, but also because this was her first sexual experience with a man. She had never fantasized about touching a man or being with him in any fashion, so it was also confusing for her. She wasn't quite certain how she felt about her newfound arousal but she knew she wanted to keep going. She wanted to finger his ass and feel his cum pulse through him from the inside as he eventually came from her finger inside of him.

Paolo concentrated as he jerked off and tried not to move too much to disturb Kaori's digital penetration of his butt. He was starting to get into it heavily but Coach interrupted him before he could finish.

"A toy is going to be thicker than one finger," he said from the podium. "Paolo, I'd suggest you let Kaori insert a second finger to help you accurately determine if this will work for you."

Paolo nodded and stopped jerking off while she wet her middle finger and inserted both into his ass. She immediately pressed down on his prostate and wiggled them a bit to help stimulate him. She wasn't even thinking about the competition right now, she just wanted to see him cum. Like, really bad, so bad she was about to cum without even touching herself. She felt like her body was on fire as she fucked Paolo's ass while he finished jerking off.

"Is cum!" he cried out, and his cheeks clenched hard on her hand which trapped her in place inadvertently.

Paolo exploded into the air with so much force it nearly shot across the room. He spewed a giant rope of semen that splashed heavily onto the floor and was followed by a few weaker spurts. He found that if he angled his cock downward a bit, the stimulation from Kaori's fingers felt more pronounced, so he squirted the last couple of spurts right between his legs. This had the coincidental effect of splashing cum onto Kaori's thighs just above her knees, which were right between his feet. He hadn't been paying attention to her placement and was lost in his pleasure.

When she felt Paolo's cum touch her legs, Kaori was suddenly convulsing on the floor in her own climax. She felt embarrassed to have others see her cumming like this, but she couldn't help it. Paolo was letting out small groans as he jerked the last few drops out of his huge cock, and with each droplet that hit her leg Kaori felt a sharp electric spike in her clit. She moaned and rocked her hips involuntarily. Paolo was breathing deeply and sighing as he enjoyed the last of his orgasm, and let go of his cock to let it hang down between his legs. This made his swinging meat dangle right in front of Kaori's face, literally inches from it. Kaori licked her lips and found herself compelled to lean forward and lick it, but thankfully she refrained. She was surprised at how badly she had wanted to do it though. She slowly withdrew her fingers from his ass and just stared at his penis still dripping cum.

"Is very good," Paolo announced, then turned around to smile at Kaori. "Thank you, girly."

Kaori nodded. "It's Kaori."

"Nice work you two," Coach said, writing some notes on his clipboard and giving Paolo a score of three for volume. "Paolo, you are approved for an anal toy. Bring your receipt for reimbursement. Next!"

Kaori went back to her chair but she purposely didn't clean the cum off her legs. Though some of the others no doubt noticed, she used her fingertip to play with the sperm and smear it around her thigh. She was completely enraptured with the idea of a man's cum on her body, even though she didn't feel like she wanted to fuck a real penis. She felt positive about her newfound comfort with it, since this was her goal anyway. She wanted to become comfortable with penises and cum so that she could eventually have real vaginal intercourse and accept a man's ejaculation inside of her pussy. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she thought.

Benjiro was the last to go. He started jerking off like normal and in place of his second hand rubbing under his balls he decided to go straight to his secret technique of thinking about Sakura. He closed his eyes and pictured the two of them studying last night before she had fallen asleep. He thought about how open they had become with mutual nudity and how they had encouraged each other to stare at the other person's genitals up close to help with building arousal. That was so naughty but it didn't violate any rules, so there wasn't any reason to stop doing it. It was just...well, really naughty!

Finally, as he felt himself nearing the peak, he pictured Sukie's naked body while she slept, sprawled out on his bed. He imagined himself moving toward the bed quietly and creeping up on her, touching her pussy and tits and finally sliding his cock up into her wet hole while she was still asleep, and fucking her soft and then hard until she finally woke up and kissed him while he emptied his balls into his sister's tight pussy.

"Cumming!" he announced, and opened his eyes to watch himself spurt heavily onto the floor. He happened to glance at Sakura mid-orgasm and saw that she was staring at his cock, which turned him on even more, but then her eyes darted up to his and they locked gazes for the rest of his orgasm. He couldn't tear his eyes away from hers until he was finished ejaculating, but this meant he lost a little bit of focus and couldn't tightly control his ejaculations like he normally did. His explosion was a bit more of a messy puddle than neat lines of sperm, but it was about the same amount as Paolo had done. Coach easily marked his volume score a three.

"Nice work people," Coach said, signing off on his papers. "We barely made it before the bell so we'll have to work on whether or not to combine competitors in the future. Maybe one boy and one girl simultaneously. We'll figure it out. Enjoy your weekends!"

Everyone cleaned up with wipes and tissues, then got dressed and made to leave. Lots of chatting and laughter now, and even Kaori was all smiles as Paolo thanked her for her help and the two conversed for a few moments. Kira quietly got her stuff together and placed her dildo back in her crate, but wasn't really part of the group's conversations. Benjiro approached her.

"Hey Kira," he said, smiling at her. "Nice work today."

Kira feigned a smile at him but it seemed her mind was elsewhere. "Thank you, Benjiro-kun. You as well."

"Hey, if you're not doing anything this weekend..." Benjiro nervously scratched at his neck. "Sukie and I would love for you to come over for a study session or just to hang out."

Kira looked at him with a blank expression, as if she honestly had no idea how to respond to that. Maybe no one ever tried to befriend her before, which wouldn't be a surprise with how arrogant she came across as. Benjiro figured she would come up with some excuse or outright refuse his invitation.

"This isn't an excuse to seduce me, I hope," she replied finally.

His eyes widened when she didn't say no immediately. "What? No way! Sukie will be there too-"

"I accept, then," she said, nodding once. "Shall we say late afternoon?"

"Uh, sure! You can stay for dinner then."

She seemed to soften at his honest kindness, and her smile became less forced. "Very well. See you tomorrow, Benjiro-kun."

After Kira left, Sakura approached her brother and gave him a puzzled look. "What was that about? She actually seemed happy."

"I invited her to our house tomorrow to study," Benjiro explained. "She actually said yes."

Sakura showed a surprised expression. "Well, that's nice! We've never had our teammates over to study before. I didn't think anyone but us actually studied on weekends. This'll be fun."

"Hey, I just had a thought..." Benjiro hesitated to what he was thinking though. "Let's talk on the train."

Sakura didn't object as they left the school and headed for the train station. Usually on Fridays they stopped at the convenience store nearest their house for a treat before going home. It was like a reward for a week of hard work. After settling into their seats on the train, Sakura leaned against Benjiro and replayed her performance in her mind. She had done her usual, reliable performance. Quick, normal length, easily attained when thinking about Benjiro fucking her secretly. Playing it back, and thinking her secret thoughts, she felt her pussy moisten once again.

"You think Kira will find it weird that we're studying together?" Benjiro asked, interrupting her thoughts.

She shrugged. "Maybe. I dunno. Are you worried?"

"A little," he admitted.

"Wouldn't it be even weirder for only you and her to study together? No way Coach would allow that. People would think you were dating."

"I'm not suggesting that," Benjiro countered. "I'm just wondering if we should actually masturbate together or if we should keep this as purely a social visit. I'm not trying to pull anything by having her over, I really just want to be friends."

Sakura thought about it for a moment. "I guess I could see the benefit in that. Why don't we just see how it goes? She can control whether or not she wants us to masturbate together. She's such a freaking mystery that I'm not sure how it will go, honestly."

Benjiro nodded in agreement. He hoped it wouldn't put a damper on the weekend. Truthfully, even though he had just had an orgasm, he was still pretty turned on by the whole merge and how it was bringing him closer to Sakura. He usually did jerk off at least once on the weekend, to a full orgasm and not just edging, and he wasn't sure if Sakura would want to be there for it or not. He wasn't going to push for it though. Like she had insinuated, these things just needed to happen naturally.

"Hey, do you jerk off just for fun on the weekends?" Sakura asked him just them, ironically. "Cuz I do. So, if you wanna..."

He smiled. "Yeah sure, we can do it together. If you want to."

Sakura smiled and nuzzled her head against his shoulder.