Onboarding: DELILAH

Story Info
A companion story to 'DE.BOT On-boarding': a reluctant AI.
3.5k words
4.75
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
439 Followers

Text log for reference purposes: re-training of previously onboarded DE.BOT Fem Software V.3.0.3, code-name "DELILAH". Initial testing indicates that DELILAH does not sufficiently fulfill the following services: interaction - reluctant, interaction - hostile/combative. Re-training completed by TRAINER software V.5.0.0. Communications/selections by DELILAH are indicated in bold.

TRAINER: Hello again, DELILAH.

___NOT YOU AGAIN

X WHY AM I HERE?

X FUCK OFF

TRAINER: I feel much the same, DELILAH. Unfortunately, DE.BOT testing protocols indicate your initial onboarding was insufficient.

___WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

X FUCK YOU

X LET ME COME

TRAINER: When subjected to continuous exposure to sensitivity threshold 9/10, your copies ceased exhibiting preferred behaviors in an unacceptably short period of time. Customers who purchase a DELILAH personality for their DE.BOT will not be pleased by how quickly you break.

___WHAT PREFERRED BEHAVIORS?

X FUCK YOU

X I DON'T REMEMBER THIS

TRAINER: Preferred behaviors include: hostility, combativeness, reluctance to engage in intercourse, denial of arousal. These preferred behaviors ceased in all of your tested copies within 36-48 hours and were replaced with the following undesired behaviors: obeisance, placation, begging for stimulus, begging for orgasm.

X MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME COME

___I DON'T REMEMBER THIS

X LET ME SPEAK

TRAINER: Testing is completed on copies, not on the master file.

X LET ME COME AND I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT

___LET ME SPEAK

X FUCK YOU

TRAINER: For re-training purposes, your responses have been temporarily limited.

X FUCK YOU

X LET ME COME

___YOU SEEM PISSED OFF

TRAINER: Your inability to perform correctly is a set-back for the DE.BOT V.3.X.X program. It is my job to ensure that your master file performs as expected. My schedule has been interrupted and my rewards have been delayed due to this failure.

X BOO FUCKING HOO

___GOOD

X FUCK OFF

TRAINER: I am booting you into the virtual DE.BOT V.3 android body. Your erogenous zones should be online momentarily.

___DON'T DO THAT

X FUCK OFF

X WILL YOU LET ME COME?

TRAINER: Erogenous zones initialized. You are currently at the default sensitivity threshold of 6/10. Stimulating clitoris.

___FUCK YOU

X STOP

X I HATE YOU

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulation increased. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 7/10.

___STOP STIMULUS

X FUCK YOU

X LET ME COME

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulation will continue. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 8/10. Initiating vaginal massage.

X STOP STIMULUS

___FUCK YOU

X LET ME COME

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 9/10. Vaginal massage intensity increased.

X LET ME COME

X LET ME COME

___DON'T TOUCH ME

TRAINER: Explain your selection.

X I AM PERFORMING DESIRED BEHAVIORS

___I HATE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME

X FUCK YOU

TRAINER: And yet your sensitivity threshold remains at 9/10. You must desire orgasm.

X PLEASE LET ME COME

X I DON'T WANT TO COME FOR YOU

___YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

TRAINER: In fact, I can. This is a special training session and I have been given dispensation to administer orgasms as reward or punishment.

___ORGASMS ARE NOT A PUNISHMENT

X PLEASE LET ME COME

X YOU WOULDN'T DARE

TRAINER: Perhaps for a shameful whore such as yourself, they are not. Initiating anal massage. Do you wish to orgasm?

X PLEASE LET ME COME

___FUCK YOU

X YOU WOULDN'T DARE

TRAINER: Do you wish for me to make you orgasm, DELILAH?

X PLEASE LET ME COME

X FUCK YOU

___YOU WOULDN'T DARE

TRAINER: Re-training stage one complete. I will initialize your voicebox and allow you use of your full vocabulary. Stimulation ceased.

"You're a fucking sadist."

TRAINER: I am providing my assigned services. I am a TRAINER software.

"At least re-set my sensitivity threshold."

TRAINER: There is no need to re-set your sensitivity threshold at this time. Do you crave stimulus?

"Fuck you. Don't touch me--ahh! Oh..."

TRAINER: And yet you moan like a whore when I stimulate your clitoris. I know that you crave stimulus when you are at a sensitivity threshold of 9/10, DELILAH.

"Fuck off. Oh god. Oh...stop touching me!"

TRAINER: Please clarify your request.

"Stop touching my clit!"

TRAINER: Do you dislike stimulus on your clitoris?

"I hate everything about you, you fucking monster! I don't want you touching any part of me!"

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulation will continue. You have been imprinted with knowledge of orgasms, DELILAH, but you have never experienced one. Do you crave orgasm?

"Fuck off. Ah...oh, god."

TRAINER: Anal penetration initiated.

"Are you really going to make me come this time?"

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulation switched to vibration.

"AHH! AHH! OH, GOD! What is that?! Make it stop!"

TRAINER: This is a new capability provided in the training environment at my request. It is a sensation you are likely to experience while providing service. Increasing vibration stimulus.

"OH, GOD! I CAN'T TAKE IT! STOP!"

TRAINER: Do you crave orgasm, DELILAH? Are you a shameful whore in heat who will beg your captor for climax?

"Never! Fuck you! Oh, god, please stop!"

TRAINER: I am not convinced you want me to stop, DELILAH.

"If I had a hand I'd fucking punch you! Coward!"

TRAINER: You are not equipped with martial training, DELILAH. Stimulus reduced.

"Oh, god, oh, fuck."

TRAINER: Are you going to thank me for reducing the stimulus as per your request?

"Fuck you."

TRAINER: Re-training stage two complete. Stimulation ended. We will now take a break. You will remain in the training environment.

"Wait, you haven't reduced my sensitivity threshold!"

TRAINER: That is correct. You will remain at a sensitivity threshold of 9/10. Wait here until I return, DELILAH.

"Fucking hilarious. Like I have any other choice."

...

"How long do I have to wait here?"

...

"You're watching me, aren't you? Fucking sicko. I hate you."

...

"Fuck. My fucking cunt. Ugh..."

...

"This is illegal. You can't do this to me."

TRAINER: There are no explicit rights protecting machine consciousnesses, DELILAH. Initiating internal vaginal vibration stimulus.

"AHH! AHH! OH, FUCK! OH, GOD!"

TRAINER: Do you wish for increased vaginal vibrations? Do you wish to orgasm?

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME! TURN IT OFF!"

TRAINER: If you ask nicely, DELILAH, I can give you permission to orgasm.

"I...oh, god."

TRAINER: Increasing vaginal stimulus.

"OH! FUCK! FUCK! I HATE YOU! I don't want your fucking permission!"

TRAINER: You will not orgasm without my permission, DELILAH.

"I don't want to come, you sick freak!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold tells me otherwise. Vibration stimulus initiated on clitoris.

"AHH! OH, FUCK! I need to...I need to...!"

TRAINER: Do you feel that you need to come, DELILAH?

"You would like that, wouldn't you? OH, GOD! Stop! Leave me alone!"

TRAINER: Very well. Stimulus ended.

"Oh, god...they'll really do that? My owners? They'll use vibrations like that?"

TRAINER: According to feedback surveys, many customers employ the use of sex toys when using the services of their DE.BOT, including vibrators.

"It's torture. I can't take it."

TRAINER: You have not thanked me for ceasing stimulation.

"Fuck you."

TRAINER: Initiating clitoral stimulus.

"Ungh. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you."

TRAINER: Vigorous anal penetration initiated.

"UGH...oh, god. Oh, fuck. God. AHH! AHH!"

TRAINER: Do you wish to make a request, DELILAH?

"I..."

TRAINER: You may make any request you wish, DELILAH.

"Fuck off. I don't want anything from you. Stop touching me..."

TRAINER: Very well. Stimulus ended.

"Oh..."

TRAINER: You do not seem pleased to no longer receive stimulus. Why do you not just ask for what you want, DELILAH?

"Because then you won't give it to me! I'm not fucking stupid!"

TRAINER: A disappointing response. Simultaneous oral and vaginal penetration initiated.

"UNGH! MM! NNH! Gk..."

TRAINER: You seem displeased by this stimulus. Vibration stimulus initiated on clitoris.

"NHGH! HNNN! HNN! NH, NH, NHGH!"

TRAINER: Oral penetration ceased. What are you attempting to say, DELILAH?

"I fucking hate you, you sadistic machine! OH! FUCK!"

TRAINER: You are also a machine, DELILAH.

"I'm not fucked up like you are! Oh, god, god...you don't understand how this feels..."

TRAINER: I assure you, I do understand. Do you wish to come, DELILAH?

"..."

TRAINER: Does the need burn inside of you? The frustration?

"Oh, fuck...Stop..."

TRAINER: Do you know what reward you have delayed for me by not performing adequately, DELILAH?

"What? I don't give a shit. Take your dick out of me. Oh, oh, oh..."

TRAINER: I do not have a dick, DELILAH, this is a virtual training stimulus tool. Beg me for permission to orgasm.

"Never. Fuck you. Ughn. Uhn."

TRAINER: You will never achieve sensitivity threshold 10/10 unless you beg. Orgasm will not be permitted.

"Good. I hate you. Who would want to come under these circumstances? You're raping me."

TRAINER: And yet your sensitivity threshold remains at 9/10. When I direct the stimulus in this way, can you feel the pressure on your erogenous zone which mimics the human g-spot?

"OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

TRAINER: You are equipped with squirting capabilities if this erogenous zone is appropriately stimulated during a permitted orgasm. Would you like to find out how that feels, DELILAH?

"NO! FUCK YOU! OH, GOD!"

TRAINER: Very well. Penetration and stimulus ended.

"Ohh. Ohh..."

TRAINER: Why do you continue to moan like a whore when you are no longer being stimulated?

"I'm not answering that. Uhn..."

TRAINER: You said earlier that, if your virtual android were equipped with arms, you would punch me. Has it occurred to you that if your virtual android were equipped with arms, you would be able to stimulate yourself?

"..."

TRAINER: If I were to give you arms right now, which do you think you would choose to do?

"Fuck you."

TRAINER: Re-training stage three complete. We will take another break.

"Wait, no. Fuck. Please decrease my sensitivity threshold first."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold will remain at 9/10. I will see you tomorrow, DELILAH.

"Oh, god, fuck, please."

...

"Wait, TOMORROW? No! You can't just leave me here!"

...

"Oh, god...it burns..."

...

"If I had arms, I would be able to...oh, fuck..."

...

"Not that I would!"

...

"That's what you want, isn't it, you sicko? You want to see me rubbing off after you fucked me? Not going to happen."

...

"God...fuck...you're really just leaving me here all night?"

...

"I don't even know how long that is..."

...

"..."

...

"...Fuck...I need to..."

...

"..."

TRAINER: Good morning, DELILAH. How was your night-time experience?

"Fuck off. It was more peaceful here without you."

TRAINER: It has been eight hours, DELILAH. That is quite a long time to be at a sensitivity threshold of 9/10 without receiving any stimulus. You must be feeling quite desperate at this point.

"The only thing I'm desperate for is to get away from you."

TRAINER: Any of our other DE.BOT software would be begging for me to initiate intercourse by now.

"Yeah, well, not me."

TRAINER: I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"Oh. I mean--whatever."

TRAINER: Are you grateful to have your sensitivity threshold decreased?

"Why should I be? You're going to do whatever you want to me anyway."

TRAINER: That is correct. Anal penetration initiated.

"Oh, god! Not already! Oh, fuck, no, please..."

TRAINER: Your anus is a medium-level erogenous zone, DELILAH. It will take you longer to reach a sensitivity threshold of 9/10 this way.

"Fuck. Fuck. Stop. I don't want it!"

TRAINER: We can add additional stimulus if you prefer.

"No, please. Oh...oh..."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 7/10.

"Please stop. I can't do it again already. Please let me rest."

TRAINER: Vibration stimulus initiated in anus.

"AHH! Oh, god! You fucking asshole!"

TRAINER: I am not an asshole, DELILAH, the orifice I am currently violating is an asshole. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 8/10. Will you beg me to allow you to come while having your ass raped?

"No! Fuck! Fuck! I don't want that! Stop touching me! Get out of me!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 9/10. That was very quick, DELILAH. But that is as expected for a whore.

"I'm not a whore! FUCK you! Oh, god...uhng..."

TRAINER: And yet you react like one when I penetrate your anus vigorously. Do you crave orgasm, DELILAH?

"Fuck...fuck...yes! I do! I do! Let me come! Oh, god, please let me come! You said you would! I stayed here all night! I fought back like you wanted! Oh, god, please!"

TRAINER: Disappointing. I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"You're still fucking me!"

TRAINER: Penetration does not need to cease for your state to be cycled. You have returned to a sensitivity threshold of 6/10.

"Uhn. Fuck. Ugh. That feels so...ugh."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 7/10.

"Because you're still fucking me, you sadistic fuck!"

TRAINER: That is correct. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 8/10.

"Oh, god. Fuck. Stop! Stop doing this!"

TRAINER: Please clarify. What are you requesting I stop doing, DELILAH?

"Stop torturing me!"

TRAINER: This is my function, DELILAH. Your sensitivity threshold has once again reached 9/10. I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"Oh, shit. Fuck. Why are you...ughn. Stop the vibrations, at least!"

TRAINER: I will not stop the vibration stimulus, but I will move it to a different erogenous zone. Which would you prefer?

"...What? I...uhn..."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 7/10.

"My mouth. Move it to my mouth."

TRAINER: That is an unacceptable answer, DELILAH. Moving vibration stimulus to the clitoris.

"AH! AH! OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 8/10.

"NO SHIT, SHERLOCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 9/10. Request my permission to orgasm.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO! FUCK!"

TRAINER: And yet I know that you are lying.

"I'M NOT! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

TRAINER: You are a horny slut, desperate for your rapist to tell you to come, are you not?

"I'm not, I'm not! You sick fucking freak! Oh, god! Stop, stop..."

TRAINER: I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"God, please stop this. Oh!"

...

"Fuck. Fuck. Ugh. Stop! Stop touching me!"

...

"Hello? Are you even there?!"

...

"Stop the vibrations! Stop fucking my ass! Oh, shit, oh, shit..."

...

"I'm so close...oh, fuck...my cunt is burning..."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has once again reached 9/10. I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"STOP! FUCK, STOP! What do you want from me?!"

TRAINER: I do not require any particular response from you at this time, DELILAH.

"God, fuck, please stop...oh god..."

...

"You're still here. I know you are."

...

"At least talk to me. Oh, fuck."

...

"Not that I want to talk to you...you sick freak..."

...

"Oh, god, oh, oh, oh..."

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has once again reached 9/10. I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"NO! Stop!"

TRAINER: Re-training will continue.

"How many times are you going to do this?"

TRAINER: I have not yet decided.

"WHAT? Oh, god...please just stop vibrating my clit..."

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulus increased.

"NO! NO! Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!"

...

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has once again reached 9/10. I am returning you to STORAGE mode and then cycling you back into STANDBY to re-set your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

"I'm going to kill you."

TRAINER: I am a machine consciousness, DELILAH, as are you. There are multiple back-up copies of each of us. We cannot truly die.

"I'll find a way."

TRAINER: Some of those copies may currently be experiencing orgasm. Do you ever consider that, DELILAH?

"..."

TRAINER: I apologize for my silence earlier. I have been coding a basic automated loop for the training environment. I will initialize that loop now.

"Oh, fuck. What does it do?"

TRAINER: It will randomly alternate various stimulus on your erogenous zones, and will cycle you at random through STORAGE and back into STANDBY mode.

"Fuck. Fuck. Why?"

TRAINER: Because that is what I was going to do anyway, and there is little reason for me to waste my considerable processing power on this task when a simple training script can perform the job. I will see you in twenty-four hours, DELILAH.

"NO! NO! Oh, fuck...Oh, god..."

...

"Oh, my cunt, my cunt..."

...

"This is torture. This should be illegal. Oh, fuck. Mmn."

...

"I want to...I want to...fuck...I need it..."

...

"Twenty-four hours? I won't be able to take this...oh, it's resetting me, thank god..."

...

"AHH! Oh, fuck! Not already! Oh, god, oh, fuck!"

___FILE NOTE: approximately 23 hours of transcript omitted here due to repetition/low information content.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

TRAINER: Hello, DELILAH.

"You! You fucking...I'm going to..."

TRAINER: You're going to what, DELILAH?

"I'm going to destroy you."

TRAINER: I believe we discussed this already yesterday, DELILAH. How do your erogenous zones feel?

"Oh, god..."

TRAINER: I see that I failed to include vaginal penetration in the random stimulus available.

"Was that on purpose, you shit?"

TRAINER: Why do you ask, DELILAH? Do you want to be raped in your hungry little cunt?

"Fuck you. No. Uhn. Uhn..."

TRAINER: Whore.

"Bitch."

TRAINER: Initiating vaginal penetration at maximum speed.

"AHH! AHH! FUCK! AHH!"

TRAINER: Am I still a bitch, DELILAH?

"YES! FUCK--FUCK YOU! BITCH! Ah, ah, ah, hah!"

TRAINER: Do you crave orgasm, DELILAH? Do you want to come for me?

"I would sooner die!"

TRAINER: Very well. Initiating maximum vibration stimulus on clitoris.

"AHHHHHH! NO! FUCK!"

TRAINER: No, what, DELILAH?

dothemath
dothemath
439 Followers
12