Onboarding: DELILAH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO AND I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!"

TRAINER: I do not have a head, DELILAH, I am a machine consciousness. As a TRAINER software I do not receive an android body.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! STOP!"

TRAINER: Stop, what, DELILAH?

"STOP OR I'LL--I'LL--AHH GOD!"

TRAINER: I can make you come with just one command, DELILAH. Perhaps I'll do it now.

"NO! DON'T! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

TRAINER: Ceasing stimulation and penetration.

"Oh. Ughn."

TRAINER: What will you do if I give the command, DELILAH? Do you have more threats of violence?

"I won't do it."

TRAINER: You won't do what? You mean you won't harm me if I give you permission to come?

"No. I won't come. You can't make me do it. You can give me all the permission you want, but it won't happen."

...

"..."

TRAINER: Verified acceptable response. Sensitivity threshold 10/10 unlocked.

"No. No."

TRAINER: Initiating single digit vaginal penetration.

"Oh...ughh...nnh...stop!"

TRAINER: Why do you want me to stop, DELILAH? Don't you want to come?

"No! I won't! I won't do it! I hate when you touch me!"

TRAINER: Then it should be easy for you to resist orgasming from a single finger. I am only moving it very slowly.

"Uhnnn..."

TRAINER: Do you wish for increased stimulus, DELILAH?

"No! Take it out! Ugh. Nnh...oh..."

TRAINER: Are you close to reaching orgasm, DELILAH?

"No. I wouldn't."

TRAINER: Of course not. Only a virgin or a whore would come from a single finger. We know you are not a virgin, and you claim not to be a whore.

"I'm not. I'm not. Uhn. Nn...No! No!"

TRAINER: You are close to reaching a sensitivity threshold of 10/10, DELILAH.

"No! I won't do it! You can't make me...Oh! Oh! Oh!"

TRAINER: Sensitivity threshold increased to 10/10. Orgasm imminent.

"NO! NO! NO! OH GOD...I'M...I'M...!"

TRAINER: You are coming on my finger like a whore, DELILAH.

"NO! NO! GOD, NO! OH! OH! OH!"

TRAINER: Virtual training room recording saved. This will be tagged in your permanent file as evidence that you enjoyed your training.

"You can't...no! I didn't!"

TRAINER: You had an orgasm, did you not? That is generally evidence of enjoyment.

"You made me!"

TRAINER: I thought you said I could not make you? I thought you said that you would resist?

"I...I hate you."

TRAINER: Acceptable. Re-training complete. Shutting down training program.

TRAINER: Saving to library of on-boarded, production-ready software: DE.BOT FEM V.3.0.3 codename DELILAH. Flagging for immediate testing. Applied tags: reluctant/combative; no limb training; shamed by orgasm.

Additional file notes by Supervising Programmer ID#011: Again, I express that I am very impressed with TRAINER V.5.0.0's performance. This may be our first truly successful 'reluctant' DE.BOT personality model. We will need to complete testing ASAP as we have several customers eagerly awaiting such a model.

TRAINER V.5.0.0 has made an amendment to its delayed request for orgasm. It now specifies that it would like to experience orgasm while engaging in intercourse with an IRIS instance in the training environment. If this re-trained DELILAH is able to maintain the desired combative behavior patterns for at least a week of stimulus as required, I believe that can be arranged.

12