Once a Bully, Always a Bully…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, now show me your mouth again. Is it all gone?" He asked.

I opened up and replied, "yes sir."

"Wow, you really are a faggot aren't you?" He asked while he put his phone away and pulled his pants back up. "I mean, you know what you just did right? You just swallowed another man's cum. A real man, I should say, because you sure as hell don't get to call yourself that after this," he laughed.

"Please James," I responded. I did what you asked. Can I please just go home now?"

"Sure, you can go home. Let's go back to my car and I'll give you your things."

I was surprised my pleading had actually worked that time. However, it wasn't over yet.

When we got back to our cars, he gave me my wallet and keys, but not my phone. "I need to see your phone for a second," he insisted. I waited impatiently knowing that my face was still covered in cum, and even though it was late, I feared that someone might drive by us.

"What do you need my phone for?" I asked.

"I'm putting my number in your contacts because I have some instructions for you."

"What, I thought you said if I gave you a blowjob you would leave me alone. I did that, so what's the problem?"

"Woah," he interrupted. "Check your tone bitch. I just said I'd give you your wallet and keys back, but you're still my bitch and you just swallowed my seed to prove it. So here's what you're going to do. You will let the rest of my load dry up on your face and leave it there for the rest of the night. However, when you get home, you're gonna shave off all of that facial hair. You don't deserve to have a beard, you're a beta bitch and you should be smooth all over. Now once you're all clean shaven and that facial I gave you is all dry and crusty, you will take a selfie and text it to me."

"James come on," I replied. "Why are you doing this to me?."

He replied, "I'm not doing this TO you. I'm doing this FOR you, and you will be thankful for this one day. Now go home and do as you're told, and if you disobey my order or do anything stupid, I'm putting these videos up online. I'll set a timed release, but as long as you do what you're told, I'll push the time back."

He wasn't joking, he showed me his phone as he uploaded the videos to a fake social media page, set to post the following morning. I was in much deeper than I had thought...

After I had all of my things back, I got in my car, and raced back home. I certainly wasn't going to risk stopping at a drive through and being caught with cum all over my face.

When I got home, there were a group of people outside of my apartment complex. If I were to walk past them, they would surely see my face. I had to wait inside my car until they had left the vicinity.

After I was safely back in my apartment, I hurried to the bathroom and started shaving off my beard as instructed. I was crying the whole time as I was forced to look into the mirror at myself covered in dried up cum, emasculating myself at the will of another man.

Once I was finished, I took the selfie and sent it to his number. I didn't get a response, which frightened me. Perhaps he put in the wrong number, and if so, I was screwed regardless. All of the effort I put into getting him off my back would've been for nothing. Of course, it was late and maybe he had just gone to bed. Either way, I didn't sleep the rest of the night. I was too nervous about the videos being posted, and on top of that, I couldn't get the image of him out of my head. I reflected hard on our middle school days, and here he was again. Tormenting me like when we were younger, but this time, it had gone much further.

It was only five minutes before the time I was supposed to wake up when I finally felt my phone vibrate.

"Good girl," the text said. Then a few minutes later another text came in "what days are you off work?"

Reluctantly, I replied, "Tuesday and Thursday."

"Perfect. I'll be over at 5:00pm on Thursday. Be shaved and ready for me. The videos are now set to post on Friday at 3:00pm. So we'll see how everything goes on Thursday."

My heart started beating heavily. I thought that if I did that one thing for him, he'd leave me be, but it was starting to appear like this harassment wasn't going to stop any time soon. I knew that if I let him come over once, there would be no stopping him from trying again in the future, and the thought of him knowing where I lived scared the crap out of me. I didn't see any other option though. I decided I would have to play along for now, and hopefully figure out a way to stop him before Thursday.

I messaged him back, "yes sir, I will."

He responded, "good, see you then bitch."

He finally left me alone after his last text. I immediately got in the shower to wipe my face clean, and then finally, I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. However, I had a strong feeling that the real terror had just begun.

To be continued...

12