All Comments on 'Once a Cheater...'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
I just have to laugh at

the string of females that can't wait to get their hands on a recently divorced man in so many of these stories. In reality most wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole for a year or two. Just like a woman who has been recently divorced, men have issues and lots of baggage; women know this. After my divorce I was literally told several times; "Come back in a year or two. I'd love to go out with you then."

In spite of that, it was pretty well written...4*

EngineCo1EngineCo1almost 11 years ago
Another Winner

Don't know how you keep coming up with these stories, but another fine job!

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
5

Good one. A pleasure to read a story where the husband acts like an intelligent MAN, rather than some weepy little boy. I don't get those people who are so hurt by a cheating spouse. A cheater is a betrayer, a liar, a deceiver, an embezzler, a traitor, in short they are the lowest form of human scum. So, if you find yourself in the company of one of them, the best thing you can do is to minimize the financial damage they have done to you and get them out of your life for good.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5*****

A good revenge story a Modern Figaro Type.............

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
I know

that plots and themes are limited and some stories will be repeated with minor changes, but, after all this time and after all the stories that you have written, Bob, I was really hoping that can come up with something better than I stayed in the marriage because the sex was good and I want revenge because you are leaving me. I know that you can come up with something much better. Excellent writing as always, thanks for sharing.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Fraud and stupidity

I always wonder why the injured spouse does stupid things with money. Here he commits fraud to hide a few grand. If the courts ever found out, he would be hosed. At the very least, it would cost him far more than he gained and it could mean jail time.

And what possible reason would he have to have been saving for a trip if we didn't love her anymore?

GToastGToastalmost 11 years ago
Pretty standard JPB entry

Entertaining, as is usually the case.

A fresh take on an old subject, and well worth the few minutes it takes to read.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Usual JPB writing quality.

WAY better JPB subject matter! FINALLY one where Hubby doesn't take Cheating Slut Wifey back!

5 Big Stars!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
different

At least he didn't take her back. Of course she never asked to come back. This being a JPB story had she asked he would have.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Wheels

The wheels started to fall off this story about the time he got $100 a month alimony allotted to him.

So, adding a bitch to ball him senseless and a winning lottery ticket is perfectly in keeping with the fantasy.

Well written as usual, but we did a 90 degree turn into fantasy land, so it took me a few moments to peel myself off the window of this ride.

Still, better than quite a bit of offerings

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Spectacular

You outdid yourself with this tremendous tale. A great victory for real men. I'll take the saying a bit further. "Once a whore, always a whore."

Oh Yeah

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Missed You

Your stuff seemed to dry up for a while in this category. Thanks for a nice read.

You should be warned that there are a bunch of goofs here who think these stories are real life and all wives who make a mistake should be tortured to death. They prefer to be alone, bitter and celibate. I too, as the main character does, would prefer to have a housekeeper and a good piece of ass.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
A real fun fantasy!

Fantasy because nothing ever goes according to plan and in this one it all worked. He had his new honey almost immediately. Though I can not really understand why he put up with her cheating as long as he did. Did he know from the beginning of the various guys??

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CHEATERS

when their spun web begins to un-ravel. TK U MLJ LV NV

jiminabjiminabalmost 11 years ago
Thanks Bob

A good fun read if a bit unreal. But then so are Superman comics. Who cares? Thanks for the work. Jim

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

IMHO, he put up with her shit for way too fucking long. There should have never been a second affair. Loved the convo at the end, and the lottery ticket was a nice cherry on top.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Cool-Hand Hubby

Doncha just HATE it when someone is ahead of you systematically. It was nice that PA was able to convince him to be proactive!

Great read.

Cute little fiction at the end. Did the Bull pay the taxes on the WHOLE win? There is a big financial problem unless he did, and Bull MIGHT have shared the NET win! That is assuming Hubby still has no moral problem with Sweetie getting as little as possible!

BTW - I would ask the Bull to give me the money in cash!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
JPB You Devil

Welcome back. This is a formulaic BTB story so unlike you. More an outline than a story really. No character or plot development, just the facts ma'am. Sort of like you're fleshing out a real story and shared your initial outline. Good writing anyway.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Epilog is

JPB has many BTB stories. My problem is with JPB's BTB stories, that he writes rarly epilog to his BTB stories. Here he wrote a little epilog, so we know the Second Chance Woman will have common twins with the main character.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
You rascal!

You're always fun to read. One commenter was saddened because you said our hero stayed just because of the sex. I think he missed something; she cooked and cleaned too. I'm also a little surprised our hero hadn't been lured into something by Stella before Bea had spilled the beans. Thanks; it was fun, you get a five from me, you always do.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
LMAO

I love it when members of the JPB hate club can't accept a BTB story from him.

Fun story to read. I really enjoy the humor, irony or sarcasm that seems to be behind your writing. Makes it lighter and much more fun.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

JPB you are getting soft. The husband won.

ace4869ace4869almost 11 years ago
I liked it

Good to see you back ole boy, I really enjoyed your story and please try and do some more for us from tme to time. Thanks!

CSD2CSD2almost 11 years ago
Not that you really left

But welcome back, Master of all things Loving Wives.

Thanks for the tale of long over due BTB and the added fantasy of the husband paying very little in divorce court, breaking up the latest romance, giving the man the wife was cheating with a conscience, ruining the ex, and living happily ever after with the hotter younger assistant.

all in all, a nice, quick diversion on a rainy Saturday. now back to wondering what my wife is up to...

StangStar06StangStar06almost 11 years ago
Great Job as always

As has been said, there aren't very many differing plots in this genre. It's really hard to come up with unique and fresh themes and points of view, but since you invented most of them anyway that's a problem for the rest of us more than for you. I loved the husband's attitude in this piece. It was the heart of pragmatism. As to the commentor below who wondered why we get upset about cheaters and betrayers, it's because we're human. We invest a lot of ourselves in our relationships and when they fall it hurts, very few of us can look at things as calmly and dispassionately as this guy did. Most of us really do want some form of revenge. and that's what makes LW stories so addictive. The characters in the stories can do things that we could never do in real life without a lot of jail time or other penalties. Anyway, great job and the rest of us will catch up to you someday.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Back in the Saddle Again!!

Damn good story JPB and a full stop ending? Who would have thought lol Thanks!

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Welcome Back

Great to see another JPB story,somone else described you as the master of Loving Wives stories and they were right. I enjoyed the story.

Q_L_PQ_L_Palmost 11 years ago
Welcome Back!

Real life is not always fair and the way it should be, but here it is nice to see cheaters not prevail. I think I can say for many here, thanks!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Thank God! A 5* story from a Lit Master story teller!

Nicely done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very nicely done revenge story

I like the way he handled his cheating slut wife and he way the story ended.

Thanks for the good read.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Just A Good Story To Me****

Bob you write them I will read them good or bad I like your style. Thanks for sharing.

jiminabjiminabover 10 years ago
Thank you

Bob. That was a very good one. Like another said. You write them and I will read them. Cheers. Jim

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

if one can overcome the Ego. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Great Tale

Read it before but just want to add one thing. Knowing she was possibly cheating before the last time why didn't he try to do anything about it? Good pussy is one thing but, what the fuck? She picked decent guys anyway. Ones who didn't know she was married and actually had real feelings of love. When they found out the truth they dropped her, except for the last guy who realized she was a good pussy friend with benefits, but when the divorce went through he kicked her to the curb. Now she can pursue her real passion, being a street walking whore. Sucking dick in the back alley for cash. Fucking worthless cunt.

Still a Five Star tale

Yeah I know sometimes I talk too much.

Fuck it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very funny stuff

But I'm not sure if I would have let her go on and on cheating. What about some nasty disease she might bring home? Pregnancy could have been checked by DNA but if you get the wrong Judge you never know what you could get stuck with. One serious question. How could she afford to replace everything she damaged in the house, gets his clothes cleaned and pay for the carpet to be cleaned? If he had taken all the money out of the accounts, she supposedly didn't have much. She had probably been squirreling money away for years just like he had. Oh well. The only real problem was why he got Stella pregnant so quickly and got remarried so quickly. Most men have a bad taste in their mouths after getting divorced and it takes awhile to go away. Funny one Bob.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 02/26/15

How could she afford the cleaning and replacement costs?

She was employed not a stay at home housewife, and likely did have some secret money set aside for play or emergency use.

Too, her parents lived in the same town, and likely did not want her to go to jail.

How was it that he could get over her and move on with Stella "so quickly"?

He knew from the start about this affair, so he had a year and a half already, plus he also figured out that this was at least the fourth time she cheated.

Plenty of time to as he said move from love to hate to indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it!

She showed what a cheater is, a cheater. They never stop. Like an alcoholic, even if they don't cheat, they are always a cheater.

My girlfriend years ago broke up with me, saying we needed to see other people for a while. I was stunned, we'd been talking marriage, kids and a house with the white picket fence. It didn't take long and the girl who swore she was going to come to our wedding bed a virgin, was seen coming downstairs at a party with a guy I knew she liked. I found out later, she was sore when she came downstairs, Tom had just popped her cherry and she had a handkerchief wadded up in her panties.

According to our friends, they fucked like rabbits. Anything he wanted to do, she went along with willingly. Even fuck in front of his friends so they could watch. But after about a year, almost exactly, she found out he had started doing her friend too. He admitted it and she broke up with him. I guess old Tom didn't get enough because after a couple weeks, he came crawling back to her. Like a dumbass, she took him back and again according to friends, he proceeded to fuck her senseless. That would have been tough, she obviously didn't have any sense. About a month later, she caught him with the friend again and that time, he broke up with her and ended up moved away.

Tina started nosing around me again but I was still hurt and acted dumb. She soon tired of me avoiding her and the next thing I know, I pulled into a party down at the lake. Seeing movement inside a car I was about to walk past, I glanced inside and stopped dead in my tracks. There was Tina on her back and her newest fuckbuddy, Bill, was in the saddle and pouring it to her in the back seat of his car. She didn't see me, but I not only saw her but parts I shouldn't have. I grabbed a cup and poured myself a beer and started mingling. When the door of Bill's car opened, I happened to glance over and looked right into the eyes of Tina. Perhaps she was horrified, I'm not certain but when she saw me, she couldn't look at me again.

About a year later I ran across her where she worked. She waited on me and was very pleasant and damned if about 9 months later, we were saying our 'I do's'. Color me stupid, I sure as hell do, but she relieved me of my own cherry and I thought her pussy was the greatest thing on earth! I already owned my own house, with the white picket fence so she moved in. Tina worked and was willing to work hard. Both in our mid 20's she was wanting to get on with making our family and we went at it like we meant it!

After six months nothing was happening. It was time for me to get my yearly physical my job required so I talked with my doc who sent me to see if my swimmers were good. I didn't say anything to Tina, I wanted it to be a surprise. Imagine my shock when I found out I was 100% sterile! It took a bit to figure it out but eventually I did. When I was very young I picked on my brother and he literally drop kicked me in the nuts. It raised me off the ground and I laid on the floor puking for at least an hour. Oh, I was sore for a few days but didn't mess with my brother again and never thought about it again.

I didn't know how to tell Tina so I didn't. I planned to figure out a way to broach the subject and was having trouble figuring it out. Then after about another 6 months or so, I saw Tom's '66 Camaro back in town. I had a slight bit of worry in the back of my head, she had mentioned teasingly one night, about how big his cock was. Apparently over 8" long and as she put it, THIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Within a few weeks we were getting calls and no one was there. Then Tina would find a reason to run to the store. Two plus two was starting to add up but I wasn't quite there until my best buddy broke the bad news to me, he happened to see Tina in a parking lot in Tom's Camaro. He didn't see any fucking but said she had to straighten her clothes up when she got out.

The next day we got another hang-up and Tina suddenly had to run to the store. This time I was ready, and my buddy picked me up and took me to the parking lot they were meeting in. I couldn't believe she was willing to fuck anytime anywhere like that. We waited until they were obviously going at it and I walked up and opened the door. Tina screamed and then began screaming and crying when she saw it was me.

I told Tina not to come home. Then I told Tom to take her home with him, she didn't belong to me anymore. She was screaming and begging but I didn't bend in the least, I don't share my woman. I told Tom two more things. One, in the morning I'd drop her shit off at his house and that also at some point, he'd better fear for his life. He'd done the one thing to me that it wasn't possible to survive. Punch me, kick me, spit on me, even burn my house down and you'll take an asswhipping, but come between me and my wife and your life ends.

Tina didn't try and come home that night. The next morning I had Pete give me a ride back to where she had left her car while getting fucked and I used the spare key to bring it home. Her shit was already packed and I stuffed it all in her car. Then Pete followed me to Tom's house where I parked it in his driveway. The door flew open and Tina came running out, telling me it was all a mistake. Tom was right behind her and grabbed her. I told Tom that was a good move. The closer he kept her to him, the longer he would live. When I found him alone, he ceased to exist.

I had her served at Tom's house. What from I understand from my Sheriff buddy that served her, it was ugly. Lots of tears, snot, crying, etc. But here comes the good part, she petitioned the court to stop the divorce because she was pregnant! I just about died laughing when I had a talk with my lawyer! He sat on it, saying he needed to figure out what best to do, but in the meantime, Tina and her folks stopped by my house. I was nice enough but prepared and we all sat at in the living room and I gave everyone coffee.

Her dad started out by saying his daughter was pregnant and that it was my duty to provide for it and perhaps figure out a way to work around our problem. I let him drone on and then her mom next, before Tina took the floor. She had already notice none of the pictures she had of the two of us around the living room were gone and she had to wonder, I didn't give them to her, so where were they? If she would have asked, I would have explained that I burned every picture that was of the two of us.

Tina proclaimed her love and that she had went braindead when Tom moved back. But that was over and now that she was pregnant with our baby, she wanted to be the best wife and mom she could be. Finally given an opportunity to speak, I told her I was sure she would be a good mom but if she wanted to be a good wife, she'd better marry Tom. Then I handed a paper to her dad who read it and passed it on to his wife. When she was done, she handed it to Tina who started crying the minute she understood that I was totally sterile.

Yep, the divorce went through and Tina married Tom and had little Tommy. The problem was, he couldn't keep it in his pants and I heard Tina actually found him fucking a girl in their bed and booted him. I only hoped she felt the pain I did.

Now, Tom? Did I follow through with my threat? Didn't have to. He was killed while driving drunk and I guess either he forgot to brake or his brakes didn't work.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IS THIS OLD AXIOM

going to set the tone for all serial cheaters. TK U MLJ LV NV

arizjim2arizjim2about 7 years ago
5 stars

The lottery ticket is what made this a real winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We need some male unity

Honestly, men need to get together and watch each others backs. Women have gone bat shit crazy, have no bro codes and are vicious, narcissistic and Machiavellian. All the result of them being unhappy with their gender and its role in the society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blah, blah, blah

It wasn't bad but the same'ol, same'ol. He has girls all over him before he even files for divorce. Yeah-right!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another good one from JPB . So damn glad it wasn't a RAAC. Be a didn't deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was 'meh'

The fact that it wasn't RAAC earns the story points. The protagonist was strong-willed and wouldn't stand for being disrespected. Yet the ending, much as I've come to expect from JPB, was pretty weak. That loses points

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

I can see this really happening to someone. But in the end its usually the cheating party cleans the bank out and every thing worth any thing. And gets by with it. I think a cheater should be tared and feathered.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
other than the cuckold crap

I liked his way of thinking, fight for everything, get all that you can....it's what I call peace of mind

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Good Story

This is the kind of JPB story we all love. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Blah, blah blah.....I know my wife's cheating. I put up with it because she cooks, cleans and fucks me. She could have any number of STD's, but I'm more concerned with the divorce laws than dying of AIDS. I'll just collect evidence for years and years until something happens.

There, I just gave you the plotlines for EVERY JPB story there ever was and will be, I saved you the torture of having to read them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not many

Not too man of Bob's stories are worth a second read. This one definitely is.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Can't make up mind. Don't believe that long and not realize married

Coincidence that ran into guy knew she was cheating slut

Gave him half lottery? !

Too much

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Favorites

A JPB story to add to my favorites. This was very good, as Bob's male characters don't often do well in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

I always like the cheating stories when the cheater gets the short end of the stick. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHY?

He kept her around for the pussy even when he knew she was cheating? EVER HEARD OF STDs??

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I love it......

Beautiful. Another good one. Keep up the good work, JPB. 7 stars, the Bear loved it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Huh. Honorable guy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, glad to see in the story the cheating bitch get what she deserved. Good read. 5 stars

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
3*

Weird story, a year and a half the affair went on and your telling me he let her have it and still fucked her and stayed in the same bed as her? then he was willing to let her come up with divorce papers that would of basically killed him financially and made him lose his lovely house etc.

He was a fool to let it continue...he sounded too laid back and didn't care enough about her running behind his back, his 2 'friends' who knew probably thought it was a game and started a pool to figure out when he would figure it out lol.

Never did figure out why she cheated, that would of been a great add tot his story, for her to go out and have 4 affairs and not give 1 ounce of fuck for him is truly an eye opener and wanted to see what you'd write for her reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quote - "Just to be an asshole about it" - just about sums up the MC, he waited 18 months, wasn't bothered, then her went nuclear, full of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Lottery ticket was a stroke of genius, it throws in a new items for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess Jean will soon replace Stella jn his bed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My First Divorcé was not nearly this easy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typical JPB husband who apparently acts like a man for the most bs reasons, but he's still a wimp.

How come he was saving to take the cheating whore for a world trip? What about STDs? Not bad considering your usual crappier stories, but I read your theory about 'cheaper to keep her' and it doesn't add up.

You could have said he had been saving waiting to divorce her and it would have been a better story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yet another absurd nonsense from JPB. The guy knows about cheating and stays with cheating spouse for extended period of time "collecting evidence". Yup, that is what males do. LOL

This is more about JPB and his paranoid fantasies, married women are all whores, men are all screwed up in court, but very good with electronic monitoring, bevy of beautiful women are waiting in line and giving phone numbers to Bob who has 7 inch dick and loves ass fucking. Eventually after a long period he comes on top.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I liked it! I couldn't wait a year and a half, but I suppose if you adopt a mercenary view toward your marriage then maybe you can make it.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - just another standard JPB run-of-the-mill BTB story

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - Yes, I agree with some of the other commenters about why the MC did not just dump the SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Right, nobody’s that lucky. First, he bought a winning lottery ticket, even though he gave it away. Then he came out smelling like a rose in his divorce. And then…the guy he gave the winning lottery ticket to, ended up giving him half of the payout back!

And to top it off he married his hot PA. Like I said, NOBODY is that damn lucky. 5 stars anyway, I like the story.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Ab well-written, fun read, thanks.

doctrptdoctrpt5 months ago

Nobody is that lucky, but it's fun to wish! Enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little far fetched but pretty funny and it's just a story.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

3 stars for the standard BTB from JPB - nothing unique or exciting

Calico75Calico754 months ago

I think this is one of my favorite JPB stories. I like the final talk with the MC and the other man. The lottery ticket is a great touch.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

Mostly a LOL story, well written.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Over the years I must have made a hundred comments on each of your stories! Just want to thank you each time is all

TexMan1970TexMan19703 months ago

Very good story JPB! Loved the ending. The winning split of the lottery ticket was a great touch. Keep up the good work! Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. ( You always say you write for your own pleasure.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Thanks, JPB.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Rob is a very cool customer. Played it straight, ended up the winner and got rid of a cheating slut to boot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...