Once a King Pt. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabiti found a horse in her herd for Hirek, it was not appropriate. It rejected Hirek. He moved by himself through the herd, until he found a mare that came to him. A short horse suited the small men of our people. Tabiti's Nogai came to her and together, she and Hirek rode to the people.

The people were closer than her family farmstead. Otherwise, it would have been more proper to bring Hirek to the farmstead. The first guest of the people.

All this...all this business of Hirek and Tabiti was observed; that is how the council knew, how I knew. Jurek watched, his bow at the ready. He was not captured by Tabiti's magic. As Hirek and Tabiti rode to find the People, Jurek rose from his hiding spot. Hirek and Tabiti appeared not to be upset that they had been observed. Indeed, Hirek knew that Jurek always had his back.

Next, they found Ludek the council's protector and beyond the Naked Council of the People. If Tabiti was surprised by the Council's appearance, she was too polite to show it.

"Greetings, friends of Gustek, Dmytro and Api, and their daughters Lada and I, Tabiti, welcome you." Tabiti could speak for her family, but Gustek and Artimpasa were their own family and would have their own greeting.

Skryba? Uh...huh...(spitting) oh yes? Awake...yes...yes? YES, skryba...I am...awake!

The lewd...the lewd overcame me and the samahon. That Tabiti. All Scythian women, I am told, were not embarrassed and open in their affections...so I am told...but Tabiti...yes, skryba, I blush...I BLUSH...I witnessed.

You know I have had more women (and one man)...and I have NOT had Tabiti. You Know despite her free nature...Hirek may have been her first...and her last...a short, hot passion. As though her magic saw the shortness of their time.

I will skip through the introductions...I will return to Dmytro, Api, Lada, Gustek and Artimpasa.

The passion of Tabiti with Hirek was burned into my mind. In all my years I had never experienced what Hirek and Tabiti experienced in a few short days of that hot, sad and terrifying summer.

She would lead Hirek, when he was not on duty scouting into the fertile fields of the farmstead...to a grove not far from where we gathered...her commitment to modesty was small...Hirek lay on the ground, as she removed his tunic. She would stand above him and remove her breechcloth...her leggings remained on, tied to the same belt that had held her breechcloth. She retained her upper garment.

I could see her push Hirek's legs back toward his head, as she mounted him...slowly, to warm up the mount, then a gentle canter, and to finish a furious gallop. She would collapse atop him when done.

Later I would hear her remark, "The men seek the black hare, and yet in the end, it traps them." This without a smile or laugh, just as a matter of fact.

(More to come in part 13)

12