All Comments on 'Once a Nerd Ch. 09'

by hardwoodstudios

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SummerSammySummerSammy3 months ago

Yaaaay I love this series!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for this chapter. This is the best series I’ve read here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it! I've been waiting for Sam to acknowledge that he needs to be less passive! I'm happy you're back.

LilBro2007LilBro20073 months ago

Hot chapter ! Worth the wait !! Wish I had my own Dean to fulfill this fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Been waiting so long for part 9! Loved it!!!

hornsntailhornsntail3 months ago

Wow! Insanely hot. Is it just me or has your writing improved from when you started this story. Maybe you've found an editor and kudos if you have because whatever you're doing...you are killing it! Definitely deserve your hall of fame spot. Thank you and please keep em coming.

thickngirthythickngirthy3 months ago

FINALLY!!! 🙏🙏🙏 THIS STORY IS SO HOT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I lick the inside of his cheek like it's cream dripping the side of a waffle cone, and he spasms against me."

god you have such a hot way with words. Welcome back

NaeterNaeter3 months ago

Always so hot, looking forward to the next part!

BidickulousBidickulous3 months ago

You did it again – wonderful storytelling to give us more to love about Sam and Dean plus sex scenes so hot they leave me writhing and breathing hard! Many thanks. Do keep writing, can’t wait for the chapter covering their physical reunion!

JRSONJRSON3 months ago

Thanks for updating. I was afraid the author may have lost interest in continuing this one!

I've had my doubts that these two could actually have any kind of a healthy relationship. I have just a little bit more hope for a happy ending now that Sammy seems to be willing to thaw just a bit. This separation seems to be working as far as both of them realizing how much they want and actually need each other.

I love that Dean seems to be already so in love, and unwilling to give up on Sammy. Not many have such an insanely hot sex life. The unexpected FaceTime sex at the end was smoldering hot. Catching Sammy in the middle of testing out his new toy was a great touch. I'd did my heart good to hear him convey to Dean finally how much he missed and needed him.

I'm looking forward to chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cooked once again

Ardent12358Ardent123583 months ago

So glad you are back. Missed Dean and Sam! Can’t wait for more!!!

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

These two are great. Why can’t they even ride a bus to each other. Or on a Saturday Sammy can finally be able to come to a football game without fear of losing his job and they have the dorm room to themselves since Dean’s roommate goes home for the weekends. Or maybe Dean could travel there after a game and return home on Sunday. I live in a big 10 town and they don’t practice on Sunday, even during the season. They are torturing themselves by not seeing each other when they are not even an hour away by car.

It would be cool for Sammy to enjoy a televised game with Dean playing and Dean would eat it up and maybe ham it up a little once he settles into his new team and teammates.

Even if it bothered Dean to know Sammy has been asked out a few times it’d be nice to know Sam has turned them all down. I mean he knows Sammy is gorgeous and will be hit on, just like he is being hit on.

StraycatndcStraycatndc3 months ago

Loved the point of view change!

"That's his 'I'm about to cum' voice.”

LOL, so hot!! I want the model number of his toy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sam and Dean are sooooo hot!!! The build up and the phone sex was amazing. I love the story line. I can't wait for them to reunite!!!

And this is everything:

"To me, that's a big part of love. Some would call it loyalty, but even that implies a bit of conscious effort. My body's on the same page as my brain, and there's no effort or labor required, no matter how perky the breast or voluptuous the ass. If it's not attached to Sam's body, it holds no sway over mine."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Been lurking around this site for years and have never before felt the need to comment, but my heart absolutely leapt out of my chest when I saw a new chapter of this had dropped. These characters are so believable, so hot, and so believably hot, it's not even a come-for-the-sex-stay-for-the-plot thing—the two things are beautifully integrated and I'm totally staying for both. Can't wait to see what's next for them, by which I of course mean I'll wait as long as it takes!

andrewusandrewus3 months ago

This is the BEST story I have read in this website bar none.

Beautifully written and flowing like a gentle river and hold our attention to the fullest.

I wish there is a little bit more background on Dean's early confession that Sam's is 3rd cock of his. We need a flashback on that side a little more to give us another hardon!

FrankieJuniorFrankieJunior3 months ago

This was an excellent chapter. Well written and HOT. The phone sex had me rock hard. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr2 months ago

There is something about this story that is absolutely captivating as all the other comments indicate. For me, it's the idea of being so captivated and desired by a younger, all the more masculine man, of losing control to someone who so intensely desires you that you can't say no. How I wish I had experienced a man like this. You are an amazing author THANKS for all you do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhardwoodstudios@hardwoodstudios
Literotica makes me wait 2—8 days before I can publish chapters, so once I finish them, I'll start uploading them at least a week early on Patreon. They will still be posted here as well, but if anyone's interested: patreon.com/hardwoodstudios 4/18/24: OaN, Ch. 15 is up on Pa...