Once a Nerd Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my orgasm smacks me into the next dimension, I desperately keep my blurred-out eyes on the phone. I want to see him cum, geysering cream in the air. I spasm hard enough to pull something, ass clenching painfully around the plug. "Nngh, oh my fu—! I'm, shit, Dean—!"

"Sammy, goddamnit—" He drops his head back, groaning long and loud from the depths of his diaphragm. His hips jerk upwards, plunging his cock through the snug sleeve of his fist. Hot, thick jets of cum erupt from that spongy, flushed head, splattering across his chest. Never have I so badly wanted to lick up stripes of cum from a man's chest. Dean's really, really fucked me up. With the dam broken in my head, endorphins flooding my wrecked body, I'll pass the fuck out of I don't shut this toy off. Dragging myself over the edge of the bed, I snatch the remote from the rug. Turning it off brings relief straightaway, and I collapse in the mess I made.

"Holy shit..." I mumble.

"I love you so fucking much." He breathes. "I miss you, Sammy."

Elation and embarrassment tickle through me, and it's so much easier to be honest in the warmth of a post-coital glow.

"Me too."