All Comments on 'Once a Slut...'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent especially for those in here like me...I use to like the incest category then I ventured into this place where it seem to have a different affect because of a divorce I went through...of course anything less than a revenge story doesn’t do well for me...thank God this time around we are both over her on the Lord side...and I know we are never 100% safe from a fall...lol Thank got this one! 😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nahh...

Get real. She's turning tricks in that brothel wearing hooker rags kept in that pink gym bag.

In a crisis we turn to what's familiar and what experience has taught us to rely upon. Momma is sick again. Whoring paid the treatment bills before so Jen's pussy is once again available for rent.

She's a good daughter, a fine actress and a Loving Wife.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I believe her...

It was a good story, and a nice read. HE works in mysterious ways. 7 stars , the Bear approves. Sex is one of those gifts from God, and he don't make junk. My Grandma told me that god never gives you more than you can handle. Some times, though, He has a very high opinion of us. Hang in there ,kids,; hold out your hands for a slap; now behave ,and don't do it again. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Wonderful turn on what is the normal fare here. Thank you. FIVE STARS

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Very good story!

Of course she's faithful because the author says she was. However, she was very foolish not to tell her husband what she was doing. You must communicate with your spouse or this is the sort of thing that happens. Good story about forgiveness and redemption.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
FOOLISH GIRL

She was foolish to go to the Pink Kitty without letting her husband know what she was doing. Of course for the story to work, she had to. She should know that it might get back to him. 4*

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The story is overly contrived.

First we have Jen telling her husband she's going to the gym and not telling him what she's really doing. The born again Christian is lying when it makes no sense to lie.

Then at the whorehouse where the receptionist is the whore and the guy is stupid enough to give his credit card because it will show up as PKL, when he is there to check out his wife who if she's working there knows exactly what PKL is.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

She was the first at fault.... She violated the cardinal rule in Christian counseling Never EVER get involved in witnessing in a place where you were the chief of sinners BY YOUrSELF. That and her hiding her activities from her trusting husband shows that she was being tempted while outwardly she was going through her witnessing,. By her sin actions she reaped the whirlwind...even though ostensibly she was performing her good Christian acts.

Of course the husband was NOT at fault following her to see the circumstances of her lying betrayal....because make no mistake...she had betrayed their marriage by engaging in secret activity at that bordello. She had lied...but worse she did not honor or respect her husband enough to be honest with him.

Yes he blew it...when he placed himself in the situation to be tempted and fall....He believed that his wife had further betrayed him so it was eye for an eye time. But remember...He at that time was NOT A Christian. When he found out....then he repented...and immediately confessed to his Wife...who was STILL hiding her activity..

That they forgive each other is nice....but do not forget....while she was not like the dog eating her own vomit....she was actively sniffing it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. This is, in my opinion, your best story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah did not like it at all

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SHI IS STILL A LYING CHEAT AND HE IS A WEAK PATHETIC WIMP HUSBAND WHO WAS LIED TO!! NO HONESTY OR RESPECT IN THAT MARRIAGE. ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A,SLUT

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Jesus Christ, I knew that this story will bring religious nuts of of woodwork to make comments.

Dude, you need to rewrite this to add some plot, this is nothing.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Agree with others, why would lie to her husband about going to the gym? That said, this is a really good story.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

A quite different kind of story. I did like it, although an epilogue featuring Amber/Beth would have been a nice touch. 4 stars

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

“Anonymous9 months ago

SHI IS STILL A LYING CHEAT AND HE IS A WEAK PATHETIC WIMP HUSBAND WHO WAS LIED TO!! NO HONESTY OR RESPECT IN THAT MARRIAGE. ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A,SLUT”

Did you even READ the story?? Or are you just one of those incels who like to scream “cuck-cuck-cuck” like some demented chicken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great inspiring story of forgiveness that the Lord Jesus gives us if we only ask. WOW, never thought I would read something like this on this site. God Bless you for the realization and hope that your story has provided, We all need forgiveness, especially me. 5/5 Thank you.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Never thought I would see this type of story on the site. A really good job at showing we all need God in our lives

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Jeez, I learned something new today. I hate cheating husband reconciliation stories as much as cheating wife ones. Not terribly surprising really. I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 1 because it's well written and the author tried to justify both cheating and reconciliation at least somewhat. Also, WTF was her reason to hide her trips from her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she goes to the gym to pick up bibles and baby clothes etc not to church? And the girl at the pink kitty knew his full name? Sounds like his wife does work there and set him up so he'd feel guilty and not question her when she goes to work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Loved it. A breath of fresh air in comparison to many other stories in this category. Somehow the room became very dusty all of a sudden and my eyes leaked. Forgiveness is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Forgiveness and God's grace are all well and good. But it would have been much simpler had he just confronted and asked her beforehand. Then there is the conundrum that he 'found' Jesus between the thighs of his wife's charity subject. Call me cynical but.........

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The ending is missing. Having another unknown bag? Hiding her missionary work? Nah. The next time she went to Pink Kitty she is regaling Amber with story and thank her for the cover story. The chimes rang and Jen went to greet customer secure in knowing she needn't fear her husband trying to discover her secret again as she smilingly lead her favorite customer by the dick to the back room.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting story. Even more interesting are the comments below where the poster wants to spin their own dark, twisted alternative endings, where the loving wife is in fact a relapsed seductress, earning money on her back, and setting up an elaborate hoax to deceive the husband when in fact she had no waynof knowing her husband being suspicious. Interesting but not the plot that the author orchestrated.

TheDokTheDok9 months ago

Clever plot and well written. I enjoyed this story very much despite it being in a category I do not read or write mainly because I don't find much erotic about a cheating partner. I did read the STORY from end to end but lost the will to live whilst reading the comments. Some commentators apparently do not seem to understand this is a STORY. It is not real and never happened. Events will be contrived.@inka2222 who doesn't like Cheating stories and then graciously gave a 3 rather than a 1 because the story was well written. Why did you read the story in the first place if you knew you wouldn't like it. Then when you did, why score it a low score If I read Incest stories that I don't like I am not then entitled to give them all a 1 (or a three if they are really well written). That defeats the point of scoring and is irrational, disrespectful to the author, and provide a misleading score for readers who like stories in this category.

This was a 5/5 story. Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

bloody brilliant. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He cheated on her when he had no proof of her cheating; just suspicious behaviour. And of course instead of confronting her before doing anything stupid, he assumes she's fucking around because she used to do porn before they married (though she had a noble reason for doing so). Is it because so many authors find it difficult to write a story based around confrontation before making a colossal mistake? Also I feel like Jen's reaction was very underwhelming. It was essentially, "meh, let's forgive and forget. Please fuck me now."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...