All Comments on 'Once a Slut...'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The most "Loving Wife" on the site

5 stars. Good guys finished 1st for a change. Thank you.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Really good.

A lot of story in less than 3 full pages. The wife showed a lot of...control? One has to wonder about the lack of communication.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Unique

Felt like I was reading a religious text more then an erotic story it was interesting to say the least. Anyway thanks for sharing and please continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL is the lol

How is that 'tracking down and killing anons" thing working out shitbird?

What a tool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW -- LOL

Am I the only one who believes she set him up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No, you're not

There will always be some doubt, I guess. Maybe he should check how her mother(s medical bills are being paid according to the wise advice, trust but verifty. Otherwise, really loving wife story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Refreshing change!

The author is right - I've never seen a story quite like this in all my years of reading Loving Wives. It really made me think. There's a bit of a stroke story, but it's sandwiched inside a much more meaningful message. The story deals with extremes, but the underlying need for forgiveness in the context of marriage (and life) is universal. Well done!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
What am I missing?

Why did Jen sneak around? Why go to the gym first and switch bags? Why not tell her husband what she was doing? Why was it all on him? She either lied by deed or by omisssion. I was also hoping that Amber and she were in cahoots and it would turn out that Jen was a backslider and working in the massage parlor. The husband screwed up but the wife was far from blameless. Why didn't he ask her about switching bags at the gym? That would have been one of his first questions.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Religion is a dangerous subject

I guess the Priests and Fathers were too busy raping with the Choir Boys to help at the Kitten

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
How radical - a LW story about a wife who really does love her man

I liked this story. Concise, credible, and no cucking. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Preaching in pornography

Great story until the Bible thumping started. It was like a waiter thinking he's getting a 5 dollar bill for a tip and discovering that it's really a bible tract saying "For your good service here on earth, I'll pray for you to get into heaven."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
truth

The fact that she lied about what she was doing was not delt with. Saying she was going to the gym etc is not being truthful. You can be proud of the good you do

and not hide it.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 12 years ago
What we are missing

The wife as I see it is blameless but not a good christian. Her reason for not telling her husband about her religious mission, is simple. He is not religious and so wpuld become suspicious if she were to just tell him. Where she falls short is in her forgiveness of his infidelity. Adultery is in the Old Testiment and is usually ignored by so called christians. It is unforgivable and thus the realm of God.

Sorry to ponificate here but I thought I should. Getting tired of people hiding behind religion to justify actions their religion condemns.

Well written I gave it ****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super story

I don't know if this story belongs in this format. I just didn't expect it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
religious crap

yeech

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
"what you did before we married doesnt matter ..."

REALLY??? Frequently in these LW stories we see husband assert that what ever happened before they were married doesn't matter.

Nobody can actually be this incredibly fucking stupid. Does anyone REALLY believe that anything the other person did .. ANYTHING ..before you decide to get married to them ... does NOT matter ?

So if the person you want to marry has say AIDS... or has had 5 STDs... or did time for saying killing 3 people or has debt od over a million dollars... None of that matters.?

And why is it that the only people that end up saying something this amazingly stupid and cliche are the men/ husbands ? How come we never hear read the women/ wives say anything like that?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
eh... its not bad...

as for THIS story itself ... There are some problems with the story but it's badl.

As an atheist I really do not appreciate the religious crap which is embedded within the story. I would rather have more focus on WHY and How Jen decided to go out to massage parlors and try and save -- in a Christian sense -the women there.

According to the story the husband had complete knowledge of what Jen did when she was much younger and in dire straits. So therefore Jen should have no reason for NOT telling the husband what she wanted to do at the message parlor. Its kind of big plot hole.

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 12 years ago
Good Tale

Liked it for what it is. Interesting storyline. Shows one should always think with their BIG Head, not their LITTLE ONE! 5 star.

SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
I liked this unique story and your writing style

But as Harry & others already stated - there is a big plot-hole: what was her reason to do her "christian mission" at the parlor secretly?

I really expected another twist, which is not excluded by the ending but also not worked out: Amber might have been an accomplice to Jen and made up the story about "Saint Jennifer", since she learned Bill's name from his card and had time enough to verify the connection by calling Jen. That is much more plausible than what the ending made us believe.

Perhaps we read about that in another chapter?

5*

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 12 years ago
Like Willie Sutton said...

When he was asked why he robbed banks, he replied, " 'cause dats where da money is." Why does she go to the Pink Kitty? Because that's where the people who needed her were. A heartwarming take of reaching out in a positive way.

But, I have to disagree with HIV in a small way: the real hole in this story is that Bill didn't just sit down and talk to her, instead wasting his time to 'investigate', only to be pulled by the allure of the forbidden. But without that 'hole', there wouldn't have been much of a story. And since when do people always act in a rational manner? Any time I think that the plot of a story is just too far out to be plausible, I look at the stories on the web which are even stranger, but true. Then I find the suspension of disbelief a little easier to accept.

Technically well done, readable, with good dialog and actually plenty of eroticism. A nice departure from the usual plot lines!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SHE NEEDS A BABY

HE HAS TO GET HIS REFORMED WIFE A KID TO KEEP HER BUSY

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fair

This story is definitely missing something. I'm not sure what but there are inconsistencies which are not explained. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trust is a two

way street. She lied by omission. She put him in the positon of NEEDING to check on her. And no you do not go to a place like the PK to do your mission. You meet them somewhere non threatening and help them. She should have begged his forgiveness for getting him into thisl. Yes he screwed up, but her dishonesty created it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Way too contrived

And confusing, and preachy...etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked it

A little spiituality never hurt anyone. A bit odd on an erotic website but I would far rather read a story like this then one of those cuckold/wimp pieces of trash that seems to frequent LW's. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

the smoked cock is meaty, the cornhole buggered, betrayed!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ONCE A KING AND ONCE A NIGHT

but leopards and zebras can be altered. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

On the SOL (storiesonline.net) I have read many excellent revenge (reconcilation) stories for 2 months, why do not the Authors send their stories here on the LIT. The editors did not allow them here?????? Some writer fellows or readers fellows should ask for them publishing on LW hub!!!!! The stories are the Next: Flavian : "Best and Biggest" (there is not any direct sex scen with below 18 years old youngs) excellent FABLE and reconcilation and cruel revenge story (I was wrong, because OUTSTANDING, GREAT, FANTASTIC and SENZATIONAL FABLE story).

Coaster2 "Once Upon the Fantasy" Excellent Romantic Revenge Story.

Kenn Ghannon has some excellent revenge and consequence stories on SOL.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Huh. A pornographic Chick Tract.

What Harry isn't getting is that she is the perfect person to preach to these women. In fact, she's the only one who can. She's lived not having the options an education can give you. She's felt the despair and sacrifice of not having any option but THAT to provide life to her loved ones. She's been there as she's had to plaster a fake smile on her face as someone she doesn't like invaded her sanctity while inside, a little piece of her died with every new action which she abhored. She knew their rationalizations. She LIVED their stories. Heck, she felt the pressure even to this day, if the information about her mother's relapse was true.

To say that this bunch of women who had 'ministered' to all kinds of so called respectable men would be cynical of a male 'preacher' would be a serious understatement.

No. This wasn't a plot hole.

I still have critiques, but they are subtle things. HDK et al identified the contrivance of the story, but it was necessary, so you used your SOD card on that.

First...a newly minted born again fundy (trust me, I know them) girl is NOT going to marry one of the unrepentent...and a hottie of her caliber would not stay single long. Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt. Converts are the most inflexible.

Second was this: they already had money troubles. And yet, she was spending who knows how much money on baby stuff for these girls. Where did that money come from?

Now, it was very lightly implied that she had trouble getting acceptance due to her previous lifestyle. And the money COULD have come from donations from her church. But IF her church knew what she was doing, they would INSIST that more then one person go to avoid any such appearance of impropriety. That is why Jehovah Witnesses and other door knockers (nah...too easy) always travel in twos, to safeguard them and to avoid 'he said, she said' situations.

A bit preachy, but also somewhat unique. It scanned well. Cut back on the sugar and you have a good story.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Very Different

This is much different than the usual LW, she was a reformed porn star, and a very loving TLW. She obviously had her faith, but her husband wasn't quite to sure and did not have as much as her. When she pulled those little tricks that messed with his head, he started to check around which led to anger and his subsequent cheating. Her anger and forgiveness was very real. She is a TLW.

So per usual the main reason for the cheating is 'lack of communication'. That being said without it, there wouldn't be a story.

I like unique and different, and this was.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy hand grenades!!!!!!

5/5!! I totally wasn't expecting the ending, and I was going to skip to the comments. I'm glad I didn't. Well written, well thought out....now all he has to do is punch out his supposed "best friend". In the junk. With a stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I really liked this story and way you told it. It is excellent

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The infertility of STD (gonorhea and clamidya) may be treated by modern medical way, but much money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Bugnut crap!

Post it on JesusSaves.com and leave us alone. Enough said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Read on Sunday morning

Well, the Median Bear did not lie to us! Definitely unusual. I gave brief consideration that PKL was a police sting operation, then I remembered his irritating buddy and the length of time it had been operating. The denouement floored me. I DID find his switch to the pink side a bit unconvincing, too quick and too facile. His repentance was also overstated, I thought (but fortuitous for Jen's acceptance of his fuck-up!)

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Good reconcilation story.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Decent

She should have told him. I can't believe he ate the hooker. Yuck! :)

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Good Read, which leaves you thinking...

Personally I would have caught her on the way out to her car from the Pink Kitten, no going back to the house and sleeping.... One thing is for sure,, the bit with his credit card and the time out involved had me convinced that the wife was consulted and knew he was there.. But it is the present of this sort of doubt that makes it very interesting and a five star story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

There is a Christian Church which founds on the sex to love Jesus and God. If I remember well the Church's name may be this time International Family or Family International . It was origined from the Hippy movement..........Do some Authors here come of them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good and different story...

... it showed (me at least) that we can never tell what will happen as a result of our actions. I believe in God too - and I know I do lots of things (including sexual things) which are contrary to His will - and this story gives me hope that good can come from evil.

I'd love to believe that there is some truth in it?

vintageridervintageriderabout 12 years ago
Good for You!

Jen's past uniquely qualified her for that mission field. People always listen better when they know you're speaking from experience rather than theory. Refreshing to read a story with a spiritual element that uses correct examples and theology. Well done!

AeroielAeroielabout 12 years ago
Well...

I thought I lived long enough to just about see everything, but I must say this is the first time in my 65 years that I have experienced the erotic version of "Sermon on the Mount" LOL

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
She forgave him?!

Jesus.

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

I am not sure if "silly" or "inane" is the better word to describe this.the whole bit about going to the gym first is meaningless if she is doing as claimed. I think it would have been more sensible if the whore was helping the wife and after recognizing the husbands name came up with the holy roller story as a cover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

I did read the story.I liked it a lot. I do not give many 5's but you earned it!

It took a lot of guts to put this type of story on this site.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
I liked it

The only criticisms I have are that her not telling him about her mission or her bait and switch at the gym make no sense and it would be unlikely for a bac to marry a non believer.At least unlike a lot of bac's she was able to forgive rather then judge.

For the poster who said adultery was unforgiveable bc that was Jewish,that is hogwash.Even in Judaism that could be forgiven (old king david cheated),but more importantly Christianity is based on the idea there is always forgiveness,if not then explain the story of the adulterous woman.Christiand are supposed to forgive transgressions (lords prayer says forgive us our transgressions as we forgive others transgressions against us)......

bear,a different story for sure about a real living wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty Amazing

First, you have more than 50 comments on the first day. I really enjoyed your story. My only complaint is that you left too many plot holes open. Perhaps you are planning a sequel. But you never addressed Jen's mother's treatment or why she had to visit the gym first. Certainly, she could have kept bibles, etc. in her trunk, or at least not have needed to take a gym bag from the home at all. I can see keeping her efforts at the Pink Kitty from hubby as he was not religious and might well have drawn the incorrect conclusion that he did draw when he did hear of it. Also, how logical is it really for neither of them not to check their fertility status for four years? But, please keep writing!

lagrimas458lagrimas458about 12 years ago
Very good and enlightening story

You are right.....some might start the story and leap to a conclusion. You did a great job of following through with a well thought out story. I liked it a lot.

gordo12gordo12about 12 years ago
The gym thing gets me too!

There would be no reason for the gym if she was only preaching. There is a sequel here where we find out she really is......

And I must admit I don't really like the god part either but it was tolerable. Barely!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I think the plot or storyline was a bit unreal

Perhaps I'm just a bit too sinister to believe that a sexy woman, that had money problems, was going to a whore house to help out the whores. What is more realistic is his wife knew that he was in the whore house and she had the little whore that serviced him to tell him the bullshit story of her not working as a whore.

What ever the intent of the plot, the story was well written and the pace of the story was good.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lost?

This came from nowhere & went nowhere ya lost this one.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
What A Great!!!

Story very different story line some good humor and most of all a great read!! Thanks for sharing and as I said before after reading Live Well you should be good for two or three more stories soon. LOL

LechemanLechemanabout 12 years ago
Hmmm Something is Missing

I must admit I do agree with some of the comments...rare for me. But if she was simply being the do-gooder why the gym. You also gave hint that Amber may have recognised the name and then let that string go... was that on purpose or possibly leaving the storyline open for continuation?? lolz

Overall nice story line... amusing in a warped sense...~

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
Where are the anonamous Jesus freaks

you would think they would support this story. Oh! right they do not know how to be supportive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Now, I'm a Christian. I usually come here for, duh, porn. But I sometimes find stories like this, that make me teary-eyed. Thank you for a wonderful story.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Good Overall, But with Holes

This wasn't a bad story. In fact I liked it enough to rate it three stars. It could have gotten four or five if it had not been for at least one big hole in the story.

That major hole concerned, of course, the wife's deception about being at the massage parlor, and the furtive actions she undertook to go there. If her missionary work was on the up and up, why all the deception? Surely she would have to realize, life being the way it is, that someone was going to find out she was going there and her husband would be made aware. As a Christian myself, I am aware of the Biblical admonition to "avoid even the appearance of evil."

A marriage is a fragile thing that has trust as a foundation. Any deception, especially with a history like the wife's, is going to be cracking that foundation. So why all the sneakiness on her part? Why would she not tell her husband the truth about her visits so his mind would be at ease? This aspect of the story was weak, as it led the reader to one of two inescapable conclusions. Either the wife was needlessly taking great risks to do her Christian duty at the risk of her husband's peace of mind, or her visits were not Christian in nature at all, and she was actually working there.

The latter conclusion is given the stronger credence in the story. When one takes the needless deceptive actions of the wife,switching out the gym bags and sneaking into the massage parlor in such a furtive way, and adds that to the mystifying use of the more familiar form of the husbands name that raises a red flag even with him, There is, also, once again the pressing financial need on the scene again. Something just doesn't add up.

I'm fully aware that this may well have been a plot device by the author, that the resulting quandary may have been intended to leave that entertaining question in the reader's mind. If so he scored well with that effect. After all, if the wife was simply trying to do religious outreach with these women, and had went to her husband for his blessing beforehand, then it wouldn't be much of a story would it?

That is the weakness of the tale though. If she was, indeed, doing the Lord's work, she would almost certainly have been honest with her husband about it. Her guilt of cheating becomes much less implied and looks even more certain. Were I this husband, I'm not ashamed to say that I would have been a great deal less understanding of the situation.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Look out imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before we start dropping tears for the single Mom Beth. Could we imagine the next things? Beth was wife and father of her child is not her exhusband. During the divorce procedings the DNA test showed this. Beth's child was younger as 4 years old so the exhusband DID NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY CHILD SUPPORT MONEY FOR HER. He could start a new life with a new wife without any burden. His new children (2 daughters) are DNA test proof............May It be one of the couses for her to work here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OK, so I don't get it?

If the woman is really just trying to help people, then why does she sneak down to a gym to change clothes to go the the massage parlor?

That makes no sense at all to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Duno, there is a big difference

between this site and SOL. For one, SOL, doesn't allow public feedback, so one doesn't have to read the shitty comments made by some like "theaquarinapen" who thinks he's funny. But then again, one only has to see the scores on his stories to understand why he is angry. "Average Bear" I only read for entertainment, not to judge fiction characters, and your story did what it was supposed to do, "entertain". Thanks for the effort.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 12 years agoAuthor
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR (Average Bear)

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to all who provided feedback, both public and private, on "Once a Slut...". I made one basic request of readers when I posted this story: "please take the time to actually read it – then feel free to heap either praise or scorn as appropriate." My view is that every bit of feedback indicates you did exactly that. There's not one bit of criticism or praise that cannot be justified by a careful reading and logical interpretation of the story.

The interesting thing to me is the wide spectrum of interpretations that were given. I deliberately left some loose threads to allow the reader freedom of interpretation along the way. I particularly didn't want to portray Jen as essentially perfect in her post-conversion state. Her secrecy around her activities (e.g., the gym bag switch, failure to bring her husband into the loop on her PK "ministry") were - in MY mind - evidence that failure to trust and lack of communication are two-way streets. I knew it left open the interpretation that darker motives and activities existed, but the idea was to get the reader to think about the issues of trust and communication - and THAT it obviously did. Likewise, Bill's failure to challenge her on those very issues was - again, in MY mind - an indication that he had ultimately reached a point of pure and simple trust that he had not previously achieved throughout their marriage. And, from a practical standpoint, continuing to point a finger at her after his own fuck-up would (in real life) be the worst possible move he could have made.

As to the overriding theme of forgiveness, both the interplay between Jen and Bill as well as the spiritual elements were intended to be genuine. They resonated with some and pissed off others - fair enough. I've experienced that type of forgiveness on both levels, and felt compelled to write about it from experience. Thanks for taking the time to walk that journey with me, even if you chose to part ways afterward.

Best regards,

Average Bear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuckin A

WTF is this shit!!! I don't come to literotica to read about redemption or sob stories or about fucking christianity. this site is all about the dark fantasies of my heart - the ones i cant ever have in reality. you asshole you should take your bible bullshit elsewhere!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Anon you must go to read the Erotic coupling, the Groupsex hubs or others, where the sex scen the first to enhance your libido. Here in the Loving wives hub you find many stories, where the sex scen only background of the story. On the Literotica where there such part where the sex scent the first the litEROTICA is enhanced and there are where is not the first and the LITerotica is enhanced for every readers to be glad...............

blue4242blue4242about 12 years ago
You said

You said that this was a different kind of story and you certainly didn't lie. I didn't expect the direction that your tale took, and I very much liked that difference. Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Your story was a new plot twist for the LW category. I'm willing to live with my doubts about whether she was really doing missionary work, or that other kind of missionary work. If she were my wife, however, I'd have needed more proof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Maybe

I liked the story, it is well written and almost believable.

I gave you a four and think it should be a five except - why did she sneak around doing her missionary work?

Still, very probable as a real life event so - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Personal view

Anything involving god, or other invisible friends, ought to be in sci-fi & fantasy. Good writing, shame about the 'message.'

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Interesting work to put out a message.

The plot twists were appropriate to encourage reader interest.

Those who rebel at any hint of spiritual or religious content will have to pass this by, but at their loss in understanding the point of view of many folks.

This work talks about forgiveness and can be added to several other LW stories that have intelligent discussions about forgiveness involved in their plots. Sorry, can't dredge up examples right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I was waiting for the part

after all off this "forgivness" and "spiritual come to Jesus" stuff, where he figures out just how good an actress she has been all along. After make up sex, Jen goes down and calls Amber to thank her for covering for her. Amber haveing recognized Bill from his name on his card and tipping Jen off before going in to her new client with a cover story that only Jen's "loving husband" would believe. After feeling so guilty for "straying" with Amber, he never questions Jen again. I was reading this story thinking the whole time that her plan must have worked perfectly. But may be she'll slip up again, and Clueless Bill will figure it out eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hypocritical motherfuckers, its all right for the man to cheat huh?? i never thought id say this to an lw story character, but dump the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Interesting!

Certainly different from all the others stories! Thanks for something worth reading and provoking thought.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I love a happy ending and this one ended well, surprisingly.

He is a sap, he did not have to fuck Amber to get the information, he could have just bribed her. But, who am I to judge? And I realize that it was just a story. Thank you for writing.

avidfaavidfaalmost 11 years ago
sorry, she broke the trust

Given her background, and even if she were a freakin social worker, she should have told him where she was going and what she was doing.

You always tell your spouse where you will be and what you will be doing. If you aren't where you should be, or are where you shouldn't be, then you are doing wrong. This was true when we were teens, and is still true when we are in a committed relationship.

Trust is crucial in a relationship, and if you are sneaking around, you are breaking that trust. The wife was way in the wrong. She should be apologizing.

user110user110over 10 years ago
the virgin avidfa has a point.

there is a huge plot hole here. if she was just preaching to hookers, then what's this "under the guise of going to the gym" crap? you never address it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story but very Fictional

She should not have kept the do gooding from her husband as this caused him to cheat.

But good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was waiting for a final twist in the story, maybe that her friend recognized the husband and came up with a prepared excuse to cover the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My problem with this story?

Is that I didn't believe for a nano second the Amber wasn't lying to cover for Jennifer.

I think Jennifer is doing exactly what he thinks she was doing - fucking for money. He's been completely snowed and he bought it. And that's why I gave this story a "1". Just unbelievable.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Leaky Tire

This tale just kind of felt a bit flat.

Characters didn't match the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Question....

If she wasn't doing a thing wrong, then why would she have kept it from him? Why the need to sneak around if she was so honest and open? There is where the story loses it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tears stop me from saying more. 10 stars

Awsome

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

very well done and creative. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story but he never tells her he and his friend saw the video of her with 3 men that in its self is a tough thing to swallow , even if you knew she had done some really wild things. Also why hide trying to do good, sounds like she is hiding something and was ready with that answer.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Four things...

One, Amber may indeed have recognized his name and told Jen, hence the story...

Two, HDK picked out the key problem; the trip to the gym first, that's hard to overlook.

Third, Harry's right; what a woman does before she's married does matter. My wife was in 4H and the FFA. I knew I was trapped. All our kids were 4H and FFA too. I should have known. Harry's wrong about God though; he needs our help my friends.

Fourth, this was an original story; absolutely coruscating! and a five too.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Courage redux. Thanks.

Occasionally a writer delivers. You held the moral high ground to the last word. He who rides forth in defense of King Arthur with only his pen as a lance faces perils galore. You challenged the predominantly dark conventional wisdoms of this critically spiritual minefield that is Literotica, and you won. I was prepared for the perverse cruelty of dumping Jennifer once again into the bile of whoredom at the last moment. You could have won points from so many quarters by revealing in the last paragraph that William found a box of condoms and a tube of KY Jelly in her pink bag after she went up to shower. Thanks.

Saintosos.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
5 *****

5 Stars indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* from me too

Wow I'm not really religious but it all made sense to me. Excellent writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't think so. She's lying through her teeth.

I didn't believe for a minute that a man would marry a self confessed porn star and NEVER look up a movie she performed in. It's just human nature to be curious. I don't believe for a minute that a man would marry a porn star that announced herself to be a born again christian without having sex with her before they got married. Born again people tend to be way over the top with everything. And for a man that had no interest in organized religion, marrying one would have been too much. I don't think she's at the Pink Kitty trying to save anyone. I think she's selling herself in order to try and save her Mother. I think she's primed all the girls on what to say if and when her husband or someone else shows up asking questions. Why do I think this? The trip she made to the gym. She's hiding what she's doing. Why? If she's just trying to save people why the charade with the gym bags? So your ending to this little story just doesn't hold water. Couldn't like the story as there are just too many unbelievable things going on, even for a fictional piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's a liar. He's a cheat. They deserve each other.

One loose end, in addition to the ones mentioned by previous commenters: he allowed a charge for $500 for "PK Communications" to be put onto a credit card? Wow. That's nuts. Firstly, if her mum is sick and money is tight enough that she might even consider sex work, then money's tight enough that he doesn't have half a grand to blow on something this stupid. Picking the most expensive item on the menu instead of the most innocuous is dumb. Secondly, if she has any tie to this place (and he believes she does) she's going to know what that charge is about - and can use it against him in court if this does end in divorce. He knows this. So much for "discreet billing" - if you want to sneak around, cash is king, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
alibi story

it occued to me that she could have gotten her savior story around to management and they other girls just in case anyone asked about her. i'm just cynical enough to think that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YEAH, SHE'S A SLUT...

The whole thing with Beth was a set up. When she went out she called the wife and was given the sob story to pass onto the husband. Why in the world wouldn't she let her husband know she was going to a strip joint for any reason. The only possible reason she could be going there would be to suck dick and get fucked to her heart's content. I mean, going to the gym or anywhere else as a way of throwing off pursuit says there is no good going on..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SHE'S NOT CHEATING WHEN SHE LET'S HER HUSBAND BELIEVE THAT SHE'S GOING TO THE GYM... WHERE SHE SWITCHES BAGS AND SKIPS OUT TO A SUCK & FUCK FOR MONEY DIVE???

Give us a fucking break.

AverageBear insults our intelligence. With Jen's history and the fact that her husband let it go and accepted her for who she was when he married her, what sane wife would risk losing her husband by lying to him about where she was going and what she was doing..... UNLESS SHE WAS ACTUALLY SUCKING AND FUCKING THE PAYING CUSTOMERS AT THE PINK KITTY, JUST LIKE HER CO-WORKER, AMBER, DID.

It seems that most readers have had no difficulty with seeing through this ridiculously transparent story and have spelled out what even a simpleton can see actually happened. Amber recognized Bill's name, knew who he was, called Jennie and Jennie gave her the Goody Two Shoes story to feed him to explain and justify her regular appearances at the Pink Cunt..

After fucking Amber, (TWICE, not once) Bill should have waited for Jennie to get hom and immediately gone with her to her pink bag to have her show him what baby supplies and jars of baby food were in it. Most likely, she wouldn't have wanted him to see what was in it because he'd have seen the 'uniform' she wears in the whorehouse and her stash of foil wrapped condoms as well as the lubricant for when she lets her customers fuck her in the ass and the box of Hand-i-Wipes for cleaning the KY off of her ass. .... (then there's the tooth brush, tooth paste and mouthwash for after the blow jobs where, of course, she makes a show savoring its flavor before swallowing her customer's cum. for bigger tips and repeat business)

But the way AverageBear tells it, we have to believe that Bill is so fucking caught up in guilt for fucking his wife's co-whore that he's too stupid to add two and two.

A well fabricated piece constructed of lies and deception that's been aimed at the reader... worthy of both of the stars that I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read because

I went back and read this because I read some of your comments on other authors. I picked this one because I primarily read LA stories. Have to admit, it was pretty good. Different, open to a lot of questions, but ultimately pretty good.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
The Bible Belt & Some of The "Little Boy Commenters"

I drove across from CA to FL years ago and driving through Louisiana was like driving through Sodom. It seemed like every freaking exit on the I10 there was a adult sex store and/or casino. In New Orleans they openly have sex in the massage parlors and strip clubs. I never did, but went into a strip club with a gf to the private back room, she got naked (she was really beautiful with a great body unlike most there who looked like total skanks) and after we touched her a bit she asked if we wanted to go to the further back room which was more private and anything goes in there. I looked at my gf and asked her what she touched and she told me maybe another time, but softly, I knew if I said let's go to the back she wouldn't have any problem. She was very submissive to me and we'd had threesomes before, but honestly I was relieved. The thought of paying for sex would cross a line I didn't want to. I must admit with her if my gf immediately said yes I probably would have done it as the stripper was really hot. The stats are also that cheating and divorce are higher in the bible belt than the rest of the country.

Now to some of the commenters. These "little" boys have been so hurt by women that they question if the wife was there doing what she said she did. I mean it's the fucking author's story and he never gives any hints otherwise, but they are such misogynists that they insist she must have been lying and actually working there. I mean fuck, I could totally understand why a woman would want to leave a little sniveling bitter boy who probably never satisfied her in bed or as a provider or in any manly way, and you want to put all the blame on her. A woman doesn't cheat or leave a man, I know there are exceptions but that's the minority case, if he is meeting her minimum emotional needs and is a decent provider. Fucking pathetic little freaks. Man up, move on, get a life, and stop going around ruining everyone's day with your bitter depressed selves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey johnadp, those "little boy" commenters, or "incels"

are better off here squealing in LW instead of driving their van down a sidewalk in Toronto or gunning down coeds in SB while waving a manifesto.

Let the "little boys" be....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice work.

I guess you realize that you picked a very challenging, difficult plot line and the associated character development. The main character, William: Initially you developed the idea of a patient, thoughtful and somewhat analytic person via the device of the interaction with his friend who had the overhang of an emotional sadist, seemingly incapable and empathy or sensitivity of his purported best friend.?! but with William's forgiving/understanding and restrained tolerance.

But then this same character proceeds to act even more selfishly, more self-righteously, more stupidly, than his "friend." The notion that he ought to perhaps talk to his wife of all these years to find out what was going on despite not having any evidence that there was anything untoward happening. You built two very different characters successfully, but leaving the nagging question "could such 'split personalities' actually exist in one person? And if so, what else was wring with him?

That's what I meant with my opening comment. Given the end point that you had in mind, creating a believable, authentic "Bill" is not a simple or easy writing task. I like your story and the underlying moral themes you expressed. I urge you to re-visit Bill's (and his 'friend's') character development and try to harmonize the two disjunctive characters and their behavior expressions. Good luck!

Rhadman66Rhadman66almost 6 years ago
Not sure about the wife here

Why would she hide the extra gym bag ? Sneaking around to preach to these women does make it sound like Beth/Amber was just covering for because she realized that this was her husband.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 5 years ago
what I found

funny was one of the tag lines you used 'genuine Christianity'; I am sure the church won't approve taking the lord's name in shower, doing the deed. :) People forgive anything while at it, but only temporarily; sanity returns and anger returns.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Good story, with another of your twists. You're a pretty good author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one

I liked it. Hope to read more of your stories after this.

peter944peter944about 5 years ago
Unexpected

Well done with your story, different from typical Lit fare. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

This story touched me and I thank you for it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
439 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...