Once a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Bret tosses Tippy aside. Tippy make choices. Daisy is born.
7.4k words
4.51
4.9k
6
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activity are over 18. If you enjoy this series PLEASE leave a comment or sent a pm.

Once a slut part 3

The next morning things went in a direction that couldn't have been worse for Tippy. The next morning Ashley opened the store and when Bret got in, she waved his cell phone at him saying, "Forget something last night?" Reaching for his phone meaning to call Tippy back and beg for forgiveness Ashley put it behind her back and said. "It is going to cost you. A kiss."

Bret walked up to her and said, "OK".

She threw her arms around his neck pulled him close rubbed her big firm tits against him and shoved her tongue into his mouth. When they broke, she dropped his phone on his office desk and dropping to her knees. She undid his pants pulled out his flaccid but growing cock and started giving him the best blowjob she could. Shocked and mentally stunned Bret let his body do what young male bodies do. As soon as he was hard Ashley kicked the office door shut pulled up her skirt, pulled her panties down and bent over his desk. "Bret, fuck me. Please?" she pleaded.

Bret was hung over and in a state of confusion. He had been so sad and depressed lately and needed comfort, so without thinking it through he moved close and rubbed his dick on her wet slit. Ashley reached back and grabbed him so that once he was positioned, she pushed back onto him and basically sucked him into her. It felt good so Bret started to pump into her, just as Ashley was reaching orgasm and screaming Matt walked into the store and seeing no one in charge followed the noise to the office. Matt wanted to bang on the door and stop what was obviously going on, but a customer came into the store before he could act. After Ashley had her orgasm Bret started cumming deep into her warm wet pussy. Shooting multiple jets deep into her womb. Ashley was on cloud 9, I WIN she thought to herself. Aloud she said, "Did you like that?"

Bret just shook his head yes and grunted "Yup, it was nice." In his head he was panicking, what the fuck did I just do. I never meant for this to happen, Tippy will never forgive me. Then, "Are you on birth control? Ashley?" Ashley just smiled and kissed him again.

Hearing people in the store they quickly pulled on their clothes and opened the door. Matt had a worried look on his face. He pulled Bret aside and said. "What the fuck was that I heard? Tippy called me last night in a panic after your fight on the phone, she was trying to find you to patch things up, but no one answered at your house."

"Ah, nothing to worry about, I forgot my phone here. I will call her when I get a chance."

Speaking of phones, he checked his. After his initial explosion at Tippy, there was another call from her that lasted 4 minutes. Later in the afternoon he asked Ashley about it. "After Matt took you home Tippy called looking for you. I answered, we had a nice little chat about why you yelled at her like a maniac. I told her it was just that you were under a lot of stress."

"OK, thanks."

Bret never called Tippy so she called Matt and asked how things were going. He seemed very nervous to be talking to her. "Sis, I told Bret to call you but..."

"But what? What are you not telling me?"

Matt cleared his throat nervously, "When I came in this morning I heard noises from the office, like sex noises. Then Bret and Ashley came out looking all embarrassed to see me."

Tippy collapsed on the floor. "Oh no! this can't be happening!" She wailed.

"I didn't actually see them doing anything. It might not be what we think."

"Then why hasn't he called me?" she cried.

"I don't know. Hold on." Matt found Bret and handed him the phone. "It's Tippy."

"Hey Babe, feeling any better today?" Tippy said trying to sound normal and lighthearted.

"A little hung over is all, sorry about last night. I was just feeling so lonely and sad I had a few too many drinks."

"I can understand that, but we are all sad too."

Giving a mean-spirited laugh Bret commented, "You are all sad too? How bad can it be for you? I lost my father and my Mom lost her husband? You lost what exactly?"

This pushed the wrong button in Tippy's brain. "Matt and I lost a father too. Dan was the closest thing to a father we have ever known."

Embarrassed Bret said, "Sorry, I didn't know."

Tippy began in an accusatory tone, "Well you would have realized that if you weren't so busy wallowing in your self-pity. And what is going on with Ashley?"

Bret definitely didn't want to talk about Ashley with her, so he said, "Nothing. Bye." And handed the phone back to Matt.

Tippy was still on the phone and said to Matt, "I have to go. Look after him for me, bye."

She then curled up in a weeping ball on her dorm room floor and just cried. I was so stupid. Ashley was right about one thing, I should have told him how I really felt I should have had at least a promise ring, it would have made Dan and Liz so happy to see us engaged, even if it was going to be a long engagement. How could I be so damn stupid! This is all my fault. How did I not see this coming? I saw the way she looked at him. Why am I so trusting and so stupid?

Matt was extremely uncomfortable around Bret and Ashley. Ashley was all over his sister's man. On occasion he would hear those noises coming from the office. He never walked in on them or barged in so he could catch them in the act. In truth he didn't want to know. He would rather hope for the best

.

Bret never called Tippy back. They went for an entire week without talking which was the longest span of time in the last year that they had ever gone like that. Since Bret's weekend to drive out to see her was coming up and since he never answered her calls or texts, she had no choice but to call Matt and asked him to get Bret on the phone. Matt handed the phone to Bret, and she started out as conciliatory as possible. "Bret, baby, I have missed you so much. Am I going to see you this weekend?" She asked as sweetly as she could manage.

"Nope. I am too busy with the store. We have to do inventory this weekend. I need to be here to make sure it gets done right."

Thinking to herself it's that bitch Ashley isn't it, she tried to keep her tone neutral and suggested, "Maybe the next weekend? I'm so horny. I need your dick in me, deep in me."

Bret responded with a terse, "I'll think about it. Bye." And handed the phone back to Matt.

This time Kate got home to find Tippy in a puddle of tears on their Dorm room floor. "Bret?"

Tippy sobbed out, "He isn't coming this weekend. He will barely talk to me. It's that fucking cunt Ashley. I hate her! I want her dead!"

"Chillax sweetie. You need to get out there and find something to take your mind off him." As if a light bulb went off in Kate's head she continued, "I have just the thing! The club has Amateur night this Friday. You should come. There is nothing to make a woman feel empowered and desired like stripping to a bunch of guys drooling over her body. You would be good at it."

"I can't. that's not me." Tippy lamented. I would rather stay home and cry she thought.

"Oh, come on do it for me. I get points for any girl I bring in for Amateur night, you would be doing me a favor. I will even let you wear some of my outfits. Please?"

Tippy wasn't enthusiastic about the idea but the self-pity was getting a bit old so, "Well, OK. If I don't like it, I can always leave, I guess."

Kate responded with a big Yay.

Tippy waited the rest of the week for Bret to calm down and call her to talk things out. He never did. Unbeknownst to Tippy, Ashley was working a full court press to reprogram Bret to be HER man. It seemed to be working. What was actually going on in Bret's mind was a constant comparison with Tippy. Ashley had Bigger tits and he liked the way they bounced when he fucked her, but he couldn't shake the feeling she was a shrewd manipulator and gold digger. He was too unhappy and depressed to resist what she put right in front of him.

Tippy was desperately unhappy and had tons of nervous energy with nowhere to go, so she went to the club Friday night with Kate. After a couple of drinks she was ready for her stripper debut. She did all right on the pole and when it came time to take off her top she went to her happy place and pretended she was dancing and stripping for Bret. Thanks to Kate's coaching she was well received and offered a job.

Due to her school schedule she tried to limit her Club activities to a night or at most 2 on weekends. Because she was an observant person and a natural empath she quickly learned how to give a really good lap dance. Again, when she needed to rub her ass against some guy's hard-on she would imaging it was Bret. Once or twice, she enjoyed herself. But mostly it was just a job. She would do lap dances but drew the line at the VIP Room.

As Kate put it the VIP room was where the real money was. The rooms were upstairs with doors and little oversight as to the activities that the Women engaged in there with clients. Kate had a couple of businessman regulars that would pay for the 3 song VIP visit and give her a big tip for a Blowjob or a quick fuck. This led to Kate actually seeing a few guys outside the club on a per hour basis.

Tippy wasn't interested in that, there was only one man she wanted that way. Bret.

Back home things were going from bad to worse. Ashley was barebacking Bret every chance she got until on the 6th week "anniversary' of their first fuck she walked into the office to tell him that her period was late, and she was going to pee on a stick the following morning. Sure enough the next day. "It's official, Bret, you are going to be a father!" She sounded so excited, but Bret's heart sank. Ashley was Ok for a release, but he had never thought of having kids with anyone else but Tippy.

"I thought you were on the pill!"

"I guess it didn't work. Aren't you excited?"

Bret panicked. He arranged with Matt and Carl for him to take the weekend off so he could finally go see Tippy. He didn't tell her because he didn't know what he was going to say to her. Ashley was really pissed and treated him like shit for the rest of the week, he couldn't tell if it was hormonal or what, but she bitched him out constantly. "Don't you want OUR kid? Are you going to do the right thing? What the fuck Bret? You thought you could just have a good time with me and then go back to your old girlfriend? What will Liz think of that?"

Bret needed to get the fuck away from her, all he wanted to do was shut her up.

He left after lunch the next Friday morning. While he drove he worried about how he could get Ashley to terminate the pregnancy, maybe if he made it perfectly clear that he was NEVER going to marry HER, she would relent. Then how would he make things right with Tippy? If she or Liz ever found out about Ashley's condition his life would surely be over. Why did he ever fuck that bitch, how could he be so stupid.

He arrived at the dorm at 7:00 PM. Checking in at the front desk he found that Tippy and Kate were both out, as he tried to find out from the desk person where he might find them another girl walked up.

"I overheard you asking for Kate and Tippy?"

"Yes?"

"They are probably working at the Smooth club."

"The smooth club? Where is that?"

"Over on state route 73."

Bret looked up the Smooth Club on his phone. He had a sinking feeling when he saw that it was a bar and gentlemen's club. When he got there, he paid the cover and grabbed a seat in a back corner so he could scope things out unseen, he hated to be stalking Tippy, but he was so shocked that she was working here that he didn't know what else to do. He saw Kate and Tippy in skimpy outfits heading down a corridor, there was a tall thin Black girl on the stage nude except for her panties which she took off in front of a guy sitting next to the stage. The guy handed her a bill and she spread her legs thrusting her pussy to within 6 inches of his face.

"Let's give it up for Cinnamon Buns!" some halfhearted clapping from the audience could be heard. "Next up is Daisy!" followed by a few cheers and some wolf whistles.

As the music kicked back in several patrons moved to seats at the stage.

"Why is Daisy so popular?" Bret asked a guy at a table next to him.

"She is one fine piece of ass, and a real natural blonde. You should get up there while you can man, she is hot as fuck."

"How is it that you are still sitting back here? Bret asked.

"I'm a regular, she knows to come see me when her set is done."

With that Tippy strutted out on stage wearing a flag bra top, minuscule blue jean shorts that didn't even cover her ass cheeks and hooker shoes. She smiled at the assembled men and did a few spins on the pole before making the rounds one guy at a time to accept their tips. After the first pass she made a big show out of taking her top off and revealing the lovely tits that Bret was so familiar with.

Making another pass of her assembled admirers she accepted tips by pulling her shorts forward above her crotch and allowing them to push a bill down the opening. Even though they knew she would be taking her shorts off soon, all the men leaned forward trying to catch a glimpse of her pussy.

Bret was in shock but also aroused. He was furious but he had an erection and missed her terribly. After collecting her tips, she undid her shorts and slid them off her legs to reveal the blonde bush that everyone was there to see. The crowd went wild. Bret couldn't believe what HE was seeing. She scooted around the raised stage in doggie position showing all the guys her pussy and great ass, she would pull her cheeks open and allow the guys to place a folded bill in her crack and then trap it between her ass cheeks, Bret was turned on and destroyed all at once. Not able to take any more, Bret lurched to his feet and staggered to the stage.

Daisy / Tippy's face showed a look of utter horror as she realized it was him, she shrieked and fled the stage covering herself. The commotion attracted the attention of one of the bouncers and as he approached, several of the patrons pointed fingers at Bret. As the bouncer was about to throw Bret out on his ass Kate ran up and grabbed his burly arm and said "Dwayne hold up! Daisy needs to talk to him." Bret stood there under Dwayne's baleful stare looking totally miserable as Daisy ran up covered in a thin robe. When he saw her he started to cry. Tears were streaming down her face as well.

"Bret, what are you doing here?" As she was talking some other guy walked up to her and touched her arm, she rounded on him put out her hand to back him off and pointed to his chair."

Bret sobbed, "I needed to see you."

"Now"? She accused, "It has been two months! 2 months that you have been fucking that cunt Ashley. What did you expect me to do curl up in a ball and cry for you? I tried that! It didn't work! You never heard me!"

"I'm sorry. I am sorry I am here now. Goodbye, daisy." Bret said then he slunk out escorted by Dwayne.

Mascara running down her face in a river of tears, Daisy went to the bar for some napkins. Kate was hovering and helped her clean up a little so she looked presentable, and Daisy asked, "How much do you get for a blowjob in the VIP room?"

Kate said, "$50 a $100 for a fuck."

"Thanks!"

Walking over to the guy who had just tried to talk to her she asked, "Tommy, do you still want that VIP room with me?"

"Yes!"

"Today is your lucky day, Tommy."

Bret sat in his car in the parking lot and cried. He knew that part of this was his fault, he actually hadn't given much thought to what Tippy was doing while he ignored her calls and her texts, how she would cope with the loss of the relationship that they had last year. He banged his head on the steering wheel and cursed himself for letting this happen, all over a stupid spat and that dumb bitch Ashley. What can I do to make this right, should I go back and tell her everything and try to make amends? Tell her that I love her, but that Ashley was pregnant with his child? What would be the point of that? He had fucked everything up. Maybe if he got rid of Ashley he could win her back. In the end all he could do was drive off.

As Bret's car left the lot, Tommy paid for the VIP room and they went upstairs. It was a small dimly lit room with a door and a small couch. Daisy said, "I have never done this before, what would you like me to do for you?"

Tommy unzipped his pants and pulled his fully erect cock out as the first song started. An LED board on the wall flashed a big number 3 in red, with a thin red bar brneath counting down the song. Tommy said, "Fuck?"

Daisy countered, "Do you have a condom in your pants?"

Tommy looked frustrated and said, "No."

Daisy said, "I guess then you are getting a blowjob." As she dropped to her knees.

She grabbed his good sized cock and started licking the glans, Tommy moaned loud enough for her to hear him over the music. As the first song finished she was already into a good deep throat rhythm and the sign changed to a number 2. She accelerated her efforts as the familiar song drew to a close. As the number 1 came up she said, you better hurry up grab my head and face fuck me. Tommy did just that, his cock slipped into her throat and her gulping really got him going, she felt him tense up and shoot his nut down her throat. Tommy looked pleased with himself as he let her up for air. Daisy put out her hand palm up $50 appeared there and she stuffed it in her bra.

As she walked back downstairs with Tommy, Daisy noticed a group of guys, looking like sharks in a feeding frenzy waiting to go for a VIP with her. Kate had to run interference in order to keep things under control.

"What are you, her manager?" One guy asked.

"Yes, and her friend. So be nice."

By the end of the night Daisy had made $600 not including the $50 she tipped Kate for helping with crowd control. The other girls were a little upset with her because they had not done nearly as well as she.

Cinnamon Buns asked her, "What the fuck is your secret? Is your pussy made out of gold?"

Daisy said, "I never fuck without a condom. I only gave blowjobs tonight, I love giving blowjobs and I learned some tricks when I was younger."

"Like?" Buns asked.

"Oh, with only 3 songs you need to build some anticipation on the stairs, then go for the sensitive parts of the dick, read the guys body language, by the third song you need to go deep throat. When you know you are getting to him cumming that take a deep breath, when you feel the cock all the way down, instead of gagging swallow and take the rest in. With a few swallows massaging the guys cock head I can usually get him to cum before we run out of time. It sounds bizarre but I keep a schedule to the songs and the beat. You need to develop word of mouth so to speak if you want to be popular."

Bret got home and confronted Ashley about her pregnancy, but she burst into tears, "I miscarried and lost our baby!" She sobbed. Bret was more than relieved and thinking about how he could end their 'relationship'. As it became apparent that he was holding her at arm's length Ashley started preparing to try again. She wore shorter and shorter skirts to work and miniscule thongs pulled up in a whale's tale. After plopping on his lap one morning and failing to get him to fuck her Ashley took drastic measures. She walked into his office locked the door.

Standing next to his chair she bent over lifted her skirt pulled down her thong and stuck her pussy in his face asking in her best pouty voice, "Don't you like my pussy anymore?" He folded and fucked her over his desk. When they were done, he asked her to verify that she was using birth control. She pulled her packet of pills out of her purse and waved it at him and said, "See."

12