Once a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret neglected to open package and inspect the blister pack inside. If he had he would have seen that none of the pills had been taken. When she got home, she punched out he pills she should have taken and flushed them down the toilet doing the same to another day every morning in case he wised up. Bret was very distraught and at a weak vulnerable point in his life. In another 10 weeks she was pregnant again and brought the test in to show him. How the fuck does this keep happening? He asked himself.

Meanwhile on Tippy's next weekend as Daisy there was a mob of guys ready to go VIP with Daisy. By the end of the night, she was exhausted but a grand richer. The third weekend she had Kate and Buns up to speed to take the overflow. She still made a ton of money, and they did too. All the other girls wanted to get on team Daisy.

Bret knew how it kept happening, he was a weak ass pervert who fucked Ashley without a condom. That was how the fuck Ashley kept getting pregnant. She lost the second pregnancy too. Bret felt like he had jumped out of the path of a speeding train that had been bearing down on him. With a sigh of relief, he vowed he would never again fuck Ashley, with or without a condom. He started to think about Tippy constantly. He didn't like to think about her being a stripper but given their past he was having trouble faulting her for what she was doing with her life, after all he had treated her extremely badly. He would fantasize about how hot and sexy she looked as Daisy.

That night had left him a shattered weeping mess but totally turned him on. How was it possible that he could be crying over her and have a raging hard on at the same time? He was a sick fuck. His mind filled with images of his former love sticking her pussy in some drooling guy's face. He was not normally a jealous person, but those images made him want to beat that guy to a pulp at the same time he wanted to be that guy. Since he couldn't discuss this with Matt who had become his best friend or anyone in his small family, he sought relief in drinking with old high school acquaintances. Sometimes this helped, other times it just made things worse like the time one of his drinking buddies opined that Tippy was a bitch for doing that to him and that Ashley was there and willing to fuck his brains out. He then used some kind of twisted platitude about a dick in the bush. This would have been Bret's first bar fight if one of the other guys hadn't called Matt to come pick him up and take him home.

The owners of the Smooth Club had a problem. They loved the revenue generated by Daisy nights when guys flocked in for VIPs with her. The problem was that too much attention and notoriety would get them shut down for running a house of prostitution. The plan was to stretch out her schedule and mix up the days so they could limit the crowd to high rollers who would come for Daisy but also spend on the other girls.

Then 2 things happened that dramatically change Tippy's life. Her counselor, Ms. Jackson called her in to tell her that the grant that she was getting had fallen on hard times and they were cutting her housing and food allowance in half. Would she like to apply for a job on campus? She smiled and calculated that she could make 4 times a weeks' worth of a regular paycheck in one good night at the club so she politely declined. The second thing was that Richard one of her regular clients a tall fit dark haired businessman in his late 30s asked her if she would see him outside the club for sex.

"I really enjoy our short meetings, but it is getting a little boring being limited to 3 songs. I would really like to extend things a bit. What would you say to meeting me at my hotel for a couple hours for say $600?"

"Are you asking me to become your call girl?" Daisy said.

"That is one way to put it, I like to think of it as me financially helping out a sweet college girl in exchange for some good clean fun." Richard added with a wolfish grin.

"What exactly would you like me to do?" Daisy tried to establish the scope of this relationship.

"Blowjobs, pussy licking 69 and lots of fucking. I am really looking for more intimacy, what is called the girlfriend experience" he said, "Then maybe anal sex it you are up for it."

Daisy's pupils dilated at the words pussy licking and 69. Thinking that she hadn't had anyone go down on her since Bret dumped her for that cunt Ashley, she started to get wet then agreed, "OK, you had me at pussy licking are you any good?"

"I would like to think so, let me know once you have ridden on my tongue." Richard chuckled.

They agreed to meet one evening the next week. Tippy tried to justify this next step down the path to being a completely fallen woman, whore, slut, prostitute, call girl. Realistically her meeting Richard at a hotel for a couple hours for money was only a small step worse than being a stripper giving blow jobs for less money. For Tippy it was prostitution for Daisy her alter ego it was a smart business decision, and she might even get a few orgasms out of the deal.

She was extremely nervous before their first meeting. Richard picked her up one evening. In a lovely shiny black BMW and they drove to a nice hotel on the outskirts of the nearest city.

"I didn't know we were travelling so far." Daisy commented.

"Don't worry I will drive you home after."

Daisy was wearing a presentable outfit since she didn't want to flounce into a nice hotel looking like a hooker. She was shocked to realize that was what she had become, she made a mental note to look up all the words for her 'profession' and try to pin down the nuances implied by each term. She had worn her sexiest bra and thong set under a short black skirt a tight yellow top and comfortable black pumps. When they got into the nice room, she found a king-sized bed, fresh towels and terry cloth robes set out and there was a bottle of champagne on ice. Richard led her in and opened the bubbly for them to have a toast and to alleviate her obvious nervousness. Daisy only drank sparingly so after a second glass she was relaxed and thinking about what they were there to do. She started to get wet.

Richard put on some music and sitting on an armless desk chair asked her for a lap dance. Daisy was already moving her hips to the beat of the music and putting her glass down she cat walked over to him, did a little pirouette and kicked off her shoes. With her shoes off she lost a few inches of height which was good because Richard found short girls a real turn on. She pushed his legs together and straddled his lap pushing her tits into his face. After a minute of that she turned about face and started rubbing her ass on his crotch. Normally when Daisy was taking care of a guy at the club there was a time limit and a schedule to things, here they had plenty of time, so she consciously worked at slowing things down and enjoyed heightening the mood with a little more teasing than she was normally allowed to do. She liked this and started to get even wetter. Still turned away from him she reached down to her waist and peeled off her shirt as sexily as possible, as her thong whale tail was revealed she pressed her tight little ass against Richard's already hard cock.

Richard chuckled and said, "I knew this was going to be good." Daisy turned to face him pulled his hands up her torso to her bra and he unhooked it with practiced ease.

Daisy giggled, "You seem to have done this before, Sir." As she peeled off her bra to reveal her lovely tits. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and she scooted forward to allow Richard to suck one into his mouth. The goose bumps that action produced told him that she was enjoying this. Daisy wasn't sure how things were supposed to progress with what seemed like almost unlimited time so She decided to allow Richard to take the lead and responded as well as she could, after sucking on both nipples he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Daisy moaned and clung to him. She never kissed anyone at the club and the last time she had felt these wonderful feelings was with Bret. It seemed like almost a year ago now.

Thinking about Bret made her sad, so she decided to concentrate on Richard and she plunged her tongue into his mouth, this caused him to moan slightly and pull her closer. Their tongues battled for dominance for a few minutes until he reached back and unzipped her skirt. Daisy stood up, shook her hips and let the garment slide down her lovely legs to the floor. The chair was wide enough to allow her to get her feet outside his legs and position her ass in front of his face, looking back at his huge grin she said go ahead. Richard had been holding her hips to steady her and leaning forward he slid his hands back, caught the top of her thong and slide it off her ass and down her legs. Daisy was in just the right position to bend over fully and slide her pussy and ass into his face.

Between licking and sucking Richard said, "You smell and taste great, do you mind if I eat your ass?"

In response Daisy moaned, arched her back, and pushed back into his face as hard as her precarious position allowed. He reached up to touch her clit and his fingers came away soaked. A few clit flicks later and Daisy exploded into one of the best orgasms she had had in a long, long time. As she lost her balance due to the pleasure, Richard caught her and carried her over to the bed. Setting her down gently she decided she wanted to exercise a little more control, so she scooted over to the edge and grabbing his belt said, "You look overheated. Let's get you out of all those clothes." She undid his belt buckle, undid is zipper and pushed his pants and briefs down his thighs. Not wanting to lose his balance he kicked off his shoes and shed himself of his socks, pants, and underwear.

"Ah, that's better." Daisy cooed as she inspected his firm cock. His shirt tails were hanging down so she instructed him to lose the shirt.

Now that they were both properly naked, Daisy turned her attention to his lovely cock. He was circumcised, his glans was full, soft and spongy and a classic looking penis if she had ever seen one. His wasn't the biggest she had ever gulped at the club, but she was certain it would satisfy her once she took it deep in her pussy. Trying to plan her strategy she asked, "How many pops do you have in you big boy?"

"I was planning on at least three." That was all she needed to hear as she sucked his glans into her mouth and savaged the underside with her tongue. He moaned appreciatively as she slid her mouth down his pole. This was familiar territory for both of them, but since she wasn't on the shot clock Daisy took her time to lick, suck, kiss and find all of his sensitive spots. As she went deeper, she started to relax her gag reflex so she could really gulp him the way he deserved. The music was playing one of her favorite Blowjob tunes and she got in the groove, hitting a rhythm they both enjoyed. As the song drew to a close autopilot took over and she forced him past the last resistance at the back of her throat and swallowed to pump him. As he started to spasm, she backed off a little so she could capture the bulk of his spunk in her mouth and enjoy the taste. With her thumb in his urethra at the base of his cock she could feel the pulses wane.

She knew when it was safe for her to come up fully for air, show Richard her prize, swallow and smile. She would give him his three but was expecting to receive twice that number for herself after such a long drought. She greedily cleaned up the last dribbles. Then he pushed her back on to the bed and covering her with his body gaving her another deep kiss. Scooting her back a ways he got between her lags and gave her a proper pussy licking. Broad strokes and teasing led to concentrated swirls and circles around her clit, gentle nibbles and two fingers on her g-spot. Her breathing accelerated and turned into loud panting and gasps. Richard tried something she had never felt with a guy before, he hummed into her clit and let his tongue vibrate against her love button and she exploded again. Typically, when Daisy had a good orgasm, she arched her back clutched at the object of her pleasure to make sure it didn't get away and moaned while her legs twitched. By the end of their session Richard would have bruised lips from her passion.

Richard's normal routine now was to kiss his way up his bedmates body, pleasure her nipples, tickle and suck her neck and then while going into a passionate kiss, try to slip it in bare. It worked almost half of the time but today Daisy saw the move coming and covered her pussy with her hand. Richard stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes.

Daisy asked, "You did bring a condom, didn't you?"

"I was hoping It wouldn't be necessary."

"Well it is, don't you worry about disease and pregnancy?"

"A little but au natural is so damn good... And I get tested regularly. Do you want to see the report on my negative STD panel?"

"I believe you but I have only done that with my old boyfriend, I am afraid it will be too intimate."

"Would a grand total allay some of your misgivings?"

"I suppose that would work, but don't you dare fall in love with me!"

Once they agreed on things, Daisy told him to go back down on her and start over and then execute his move. She hadn't counted on him taking her instructions so literally but was not unhappy having another orgasm which was made even better knowing that he was going to fuck her and deposit his jazz in her, she should have been afraid or felt like a total whore, but instead she was happy and yearning for it. As Richard worked his way up her body, at the moment they locked lips she almost frantically grabbed his cock and moaned as she pulled him in.

This was exactly what Richard had been hoping for the first time. Having his bare cock in her really got Daisy revved up and as he thrust into her she pushed back grinding her clit into the base of his cock. it didn't take much of that to deliver another gut-wrenching orgasm to her needy body. Her wonton abandon was all he needed to explode into her emptying his fluids into her willing body. His orgasm and the thought of his cream in her prolonged Daisy's orgasm until they finished almost together. Richard rolled off her and they lay side by side gasping for air.

"I hope you thought that was worth the money. I tried to give you my best."

"Worth every penny, Daisy, you are one hot fuck."

They both needed some rest, Richard staggered to his feet and poured two more glasses of champagne. They propped up some pillows and drank and chatted for a while.

Daisy said, "I owe you one more orgasm, is there anything else you would like to do?"

"Doggie or reverse cowgirl? Since it is light enough in here for me to fully appreciate your body, I would like to bank an image of your beautiful ass while I am fucking you."

Daisy drained her glass and asked, "Ready? Or do you need more time?"

Looking at his growing cock Richard replied, "Looks like my body knows just what it wants."

She moved down on him to suck a little residual cum out of him, lube him up with her saliva and gulp him to get him fully ready. She could sense that he was getting excited and not wanting to have him cum in her mouth disengaged with a nice slurping sound and straddled his hips facing away from him. Lubing his cock further with the mixture of jizz and pussy juice that was still flowing out of her she slid him home and positioned herself so she could rock and slide him in and out while rubbing her clit against his root, after everything felt right she changed to bouncing her pelvis up and down with long strokes lifting up until just the head was in her before plunging down to crash him into her clit.

"Can you do something for me?" Daisy asked.

"Sure."

"Wet your thumb and stick it in my asshole?

He did and all she had to say was "Ahhh, that feels so good. Cumming! Cumming!"

As Daisy said that, Richard marveled at the feeling of her spasming on his dick and how her anus milked his thumb. All of this proved to be too much, and he shot his third load into her.

When he stopped groaning Daisy dismounted him and sucked his cock clean while he gasped for breath.

They showered together. As they got dressed, Richard pulled an envelop out of his jacket and an additional 4 $100 dollar bills and handed it to her.

"Thank you! Very much!" Daisy said with a big smile. "Are you happy?"

"As I said you are worth every penny, and I am happier than I have been in quite a while. We should get going before it gets any later."

On the ride back they talked little with Tippy contemplating what she had done. She realized that Daisy was not a different person, but the distinction helped her compartmentalize her behavior. She enjoyed taking Richard bareback. She really loved it and even though she knew she wasn't going to get pregnant the intimacy made her feel like a complete woman. She had remained on the pill since it helped with her menstrual cramps, and she liked having a regular predictable period. Even though it was his choice she still felt like a whore for taking an extra $400 for something that she wanted to do anyway.

Damn you Bret! She had spent a year reforming herself from her bad girl reputation and then you threw me into the trash for that cunt Ashley! Ashley the cunt! Cunt Ashley! She had to stop thinking of her that way, it gave the cheap little skank too much power. Skank Ashley, that was better. Like the tabloids she could make a contraction and call her Sk'ashley. Yes, that would work. The trouble was she had put so much time, energy, and love into molding Bret into what she thought was the perfect boyfriend. Die Sk'ashley! Richard was a nice guy, but she wasn't ready to settle for him and abandon all hope of being with her beloved Bret. Why hadn't she told him she loved him this much? Why hadn't she been there for him when he needed her most? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Richard noticed a tear running down her cheek. "Are you all right? Having regrets?"

"No, just thinking about the past, crying over my past mistakes and own stupidity.

Not your fault."

"OK, good. I was hoping you would see me again. I was afraid you had a change of heart."

"Oh, no! I had a great time. The last time I had so much fun was with my old boyfriend."

"Well lucky for me he was an idiot and let you get away." Richard tried to lighten her mood with a little humor. It didn't work as well as he had hoped because silently, she cursed herself for being the idiot.

When he got her home, she kissed him goodbye and simply said, "It's been wonderful, let me know when you are ready to get together again."

When she got into her room, she was alone and would be until late because Kate and Buns were managing the dick train at the club that night.

She showered again, did some homework and then decided to rub one out even though she was well satisfied. She replayed her evening with Richard and at the moment of climax it wasn't Richard who was cumming in her pussy, it was Bret's face she saw. "Ohh Bret!!" she moaned sorrowfully.

12