Once a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy branches out.
6.4k words
4.63
5.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted as participating in sexual activity are over 18.

As usual please leave comments and suggestions if you have any.

Once a slut part 4

The following morning Kate glowed about how well she and Buns had done without Daisy, some of the guys were disappointed that Daisy wasn't there but when word spread that she and Buns had been trained by her and knew her tricks, many, many guys left happy. She asked what Tippy did with her night off but Tippy wasn't ready to confide that she now was a total call girl and was waiting for her client to call her for her services.

Richard picked her up two weeks later for another fully bare encounter, this meeting went pretty much the same as their first with only a few differences, this time Richard was the one who was tense and seemed a little nervous. He drank more than before, so she gave him a massage to relax him. There was also more ass play than their first encounter which she enjoyed and she achieved enough climaxes to keep her happy.

Before they left, she asked Richard what was up with him and he confided. "My wife is divorcing me, and it is going to cost me, plus I have some bad news for you, I am going to be out of the country for a month and I hope that won't be a financial burden for you. I was thinking, I have a couple friends who expressed interest in seeing you, I don't know if you have more clients or if you are marketing yourself but if you are interested in learning more, let me know."

Then as if making a hard decision and taking a deep breath Richard continued, "Also, we own 3 cars, the Beemer, a Honda HR-v SUV and an Acura SUV. My wife is taking my beamer in the settlement, When I get back into the country, I should be able to pick up my new Audi so I won't really need 3 cars for one person. What do you think about a trade? The Honda for a full no holds barred night before I leave?"

"Wow, the car would be great, if I am going to pursue other clients, I will need a vehicle. Let me think about the rest."

On the ride home Richard told her about his two friends Anthony and Steven. He made them sound nice so she said she would be willing to talk to them and see if there seemed to be any chemistry.

'When they to her dorm, she gave him a deep passionate kiss goodbye and asked, "Richard, why are you being so good to me?"

"I guess I'm just a nice guy."

Their overnight date was set for a Friday in 2 weeks. Daisy picked through her and Kate's outfits trying to find the perfect sexy thing to send Richard off on his trip.

He picked her up in a clean silver Honda HR-V and let her drive to the hotel so she was sure this was a great deal for her. The Honda handled well, it had decent pick up and all of the luxury features like power heated seats, remote outside mirrors, and of course power windows. It was much fancier than she EVER imagined her first car would be. She was really happy.

They got to their regular room. She leapt onto his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She said give me a minute to get ready and headed into the bathroom with her small bag. She stripped and put on her sexiest white bra and thong set and then covered up with a hotel terry cloth robe. As she made her entrance into the room she did her best sexy cat walk sway and while she kept the robe shut she made sure he caught glimpses of her sexy lingerie and tight little ass.

She walked right up to him and while she started undoing his pants asked in a breathy sexy voice, "May I suck your cock Sir?" Richard just groaned and smiled.

She dropped to her knees bent him down to her lips and proceeded to hit all the spots she had learned that he loved her to stimulate. She tried to take it slow but Richard was eager and grabbing her head started to fuck her mouth until he was at the back of her throat and she swallowed him down, he shot a load down her throat and into her belly surprisingly quickly. "Slow down babe, we have all night." She pleaded.

Bringing her to her feet and pushing the robe off her shoulders he said, "Let me see that great ass of yours," as she bent over the bed Richard chuckled, "Daisy, you are a little vixen." As he lowered her panties, he caught sight of the topaz ended butt plug she had stuck up her ass.

"You like? I bought it just for you."

"it's perfect!"

He lowered her thong to the floor and then bent down to plant a kiss on each ass cheek in turn and then to lick her crack. Richard said, "Here is what I am thinking sweetie, lay down on your back so I can warm up your pussy with my tongue and let my cock get ready for the big event."

"That was exactly what I was thinking!" As she positioned herself legs spread wide removing her bra as she assumed the position. "Strip yourself first."

Richard practically ripped his clothes off and threw them onto the floor before diving into her pussy face first. Richard started out licking around her outer lips and all around her patch of golden pubic hair then he teased her taint spot with the tip of his tongue finally running his tongue from the butt plug up the length of her slit to the top just barely grazing her clit with a wide soft tongue.

Daisy moaned, "Stop teasing me. I want you I get it, aren't I already dripping?"

Richard then buried his tongue into her hole and licked the area all around her pee hole before placing his tongue directly on her clit and pressing on it. He went from pressing on it to sucking it into his mouth. This sent an electric shock through Daisy's nervous system and caused her to rub her pussy all over his face coating his lips and cheeks with her juices.

"You gotta suck my clit or finger me or something I am close, really close."

His answer was to grab the butt plug and work it in and out as he sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. She started moaning, "Cumming. Cumming. More. More."

At that instant he pulled the plug out of her ass, and she groaned out her orgasm. "Oh God, oh my fucking God. Put it back now, please!" As she twitched for a full minute with her eyes rolled up. He sucked her clit more. when she finally came back from the magical place where women having orgasms go, she said, "That was really fucking intense. Richard smiled at her and with the plug back in her ass he moved up to fill her up with his cock.

"Oh, that feels so good, I feel so filled. Fuck me hard now."

As he hammered his cock in and out of her she had another intense orgasm. She pushed him up off her so she could look into his eyes and said, "You know what you want, Go for it!" with that he backed out of her pushed her legs up so her ankles were at her ears and pulled out the plug replacing it with his well lubed cock. He carefully popped the head past her sphincter then inched his way in, to a series of oohs and ahhs.

That feels really good. "Stroke into my little asshole," as she used one hand to frig her clit. Richard was really enjoying the feel of her tight ass and her vocalization and started to pump her faster giving her ass all the cock he could. He reached up and grabbed both of her nipples pulled on them and gave them a little twist.

"Ohhh, FUCK ME!!!" Daisy groaned as electricity shot to her clit and plunged into deep nerves running down to her anus. Every muscle in her pelvis and rectum tensed up and started spasming in a massive mind crushing orgasm. As her rectum and sphincter started spasming and milking his cock the deep pleasure started in his groin in the area between his balls and prostate. The feeling grew and grew until his cock unleashed jets of semen into her, jet after jet after jet. When his vision cleared, he looked down at Daisy and saw a huge grin on her face.

"I thought I was going to die from pleasure. Once I could think again, I wondered how you would explain having fucked me to death." She giggled. "News flash, Prominent local businessman found in bed with a dead slut."

"You know what a real slut would do now?" She grinned.

She didn't say another word, she just pushed him onto his back and cleaned his cock with her mouth. At this point they were both exhausted and needed a short nap. Daisy awoke to a knock on the door. Richard pulled a sheet over her and let the waiter in with his room service order.

The burger and fries wasn't fancy but it sure tasted good. Daisy only ate half of her meal. She didn't want to get too full. They took a hot shower together and then snuggled in bed while watching a rom com.

Daisy thanked Richard for encouraging her to pursue this path, she didn't know where it would lead but she found it very fulfilling so far. Much more so than blowing 20 guys a night at the club. She had to admit that he was a very good lover and she appreciated how he took care of her needs.

They made love more times on into the night, it was good but the orgasm she had during anal was one of her best ever. Just thinking about it made her pussy drip.

In the morning she went down to the lobby for coffee and Richard informed her that they were meeting Anthony and Steven for breakfast at the hotel.

As they approached the table both men rose to greet her. Anthony was shorter and a little younger than Richard kind of dark and a little dangerous looking until he smiled at her and she was instantly attracted to him, he shook her hand in greeting. Steven was older perhaps 50 with short, cropped silver-grey hair and piercing blue eyes. He kissed the back of her offered hand. Both men were cordial, and the conversation was light and easy. By the end of the meal Daisy had gotten their contact info and promised to work out scheduling with them. Richard signed over the Honda title and they had the hotel notary witness the transaction and Daisy drove home in her new SUV.

On the way she passed a distillery with a help wanted sign, so she stopped in to see what it was about. They made a good local bourbon and the owner was looking for an intern for the summer. Since the current quarter only had 2 weeks left to go, Tippy filled out a job application and was hoping for a call back in two weeks. The production manager who interviewed her was impressed that she was a chemical engineering major with some experience at distilling.

The first thing she did was take Kate for a ride. She thought about driving home on the weekend but was afraid of running into SK'ashley and Bret.

She called Matt and pressured him for info on Bret. Matt had heard about the strip club and was relieved when he heard that she was getting a legitimate job at the distillery but sad that she wasn't coming home for the summer. As far as he knew Bret and Ashley were still seeing each other but he was certain that they weren't engaged or married. This news made Tippy's stomach flutter.

She asked him to talk to Bret and find out how he was feeling and promised to come home for the fourth and said goodbye. That week she arranged a date with Steven the following Friday and when he mentioned that he understood that Full GFE was $1000 she said Ok. But requested a negative STD panel report before he could fuck her without a condom. No problem since he got tested regularly as did his regular playmates.

"Do you mean like real playmates from the playboy mansion?"

Steven chuckled, "No. that is just a figure of speech. I call the two ladies I see my playmates. Do you mind getting tested as well?"

"No I don't mind, it would be a good idea for me to get tested. I will get that done ASAP. Where would you like to meet? Richard usually gets us a room at the Concord Suites, do you need me to book a room or..."

"Daisy, would you mind coming to my home? Would you be comfortable entering the Lion's den?"

Daisy gave a nervous laugh, "Is it safe?"

"Of course, otherwise Richard would never have introduced you to us. If it puts you at ease, I will give you the numbers for my 2 friends and you can chat with them."

"Steven, that sounds wonderful. Can you text me the info?"

"Yes, then it's a date?"

"It is." She replied thinking if anything comes up, I can always cancel.

She called the first contact, Rachael, who was a grad student at a college on the other side of the city. The 'city' where She and Richard had their trysts was a medium sized city that served as an economic and cultural hub for 2 small colleges, one state school and a few score of small to medium sized businesses. It even had a small commercial airport where one could catch a connecting flight to the rest of the country and International destinations.

Rachael had only good things to say about Steven, marveling at how vigorous he was for a man his age. And much more skilled than the usual college boys.

The next contact was Nika, she was a call girl too, living in the city and providing services to well off businessmen and visitors. At first Nika was skeptical about helping the competition, but Steven had called her and asked her to be nice, so Daisy was able to win her over. At the end of the hour-long conversation Tippy had a lot to think about and research. It took her 2 days to get caught up enough on school to execute her business plan. She bought a burner phone for Daisy. Found a good clinic where she could get her complete STD panel, got an HPV vaccination and ordered some business cards for Daisy, Private entertainer a sexy silhouette logo and the burner phone number.

Fortunately, she wasn't scheduled at the club until the following week at which point, she planned on giving notice and then handing out some of her cards to her better clients and making some quick cash. She could then turn over the BJ business to Kate and Buns and maximize her own time and profit.

On the appointed day she drove to the address that Steven had sent her which turned out to be a gated private compound surrounded on three sides by park land. On the way she mentally thanked Richard for the gift of the Honda, it wasn't a gift, she had earned it with a 6 orgasm bonus. She missed Richard and wondered where he was.

The guard let her in, "Nice to meet you Ms. Daisy. Park anywhere on the Residence driveway you want, please leave the keys in case we need to move the vehicle."

As she pulled up to the house Steven was there to meet her, dressed in nice black slacks, expensive loafers and a crisp white button-down shirt.

Daisy was wearing one of her favorite outfits her lacey black bra and thong set, a tight form fitting lemon yellow stretchy skirt and a white silk browse knotted in a bow just below her breasts. Before exiting the vehicle, she checked to make sure the proper amount of cleavage was showing.

She did her best catwalk up the stairs to have Steven smile and take her hand and say, "You look good enough to eat."

"I hope I do." They entered the 'Residence' and Steven gave her a tour of the house, living room / library, billiard room, huge dinning room, 2 bathrooms and a gorgeous kitchen on the first floor.

"Do you cook?" Daisy asked.

"I do, perhaps I can cook you breakfast someday."

Upstairs there were 4 bedrooms each with their own bathroom. The master bathroom was spectacular and a master bath with a huge tub and walk-in shower. This was a level of luxury that Tippy had never imagined she would see. It made her family home look like a 3rd world hovel.

"Ca.. can I ask how you make your living? This house is so amazing!" Daisy stuttered.

"You can ask." Steven said with a wry grin. Then, "Actually, family money. I took over several family premium distilleries, built them up, then did some day trading. Now I am semi-retired and resting on my laurels. Enjoying as much of the good life as I can. I don't really know what will happen to this fortune when I am gone, since I never produced any offspring, not through any lack of trying. I suppose cousins and distant relatives will squabble over the estate so after making provisions for trusted staff and friends I am trying to spend as much of my fortune as I can while I can still enjoy it. Are you feeling comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Shall we proceed to the lion's den? Nika insisted I show you her room so you would know what you were getting yourself into." They then proceeded to the one door she hadn't been shown. Steven opened the wide door, stepped in, and said, "Illumination level 7." The lights brightened to reveal what could only be described as some sort of sex dungeon. Daisy gasped. Steven chuckled. "Well that tells me what I wanted to know." Even though she was a little surprised she was to her additional surprise getting a little bit wet.

"Sorry if I sounded shocked, I have read about some of these things and have seen them in porn but I never thought I would see them in real life." Daisy looked at a sex chair in the middle of the room. Below it was a large vibrating masturbation device for women called a Sybian with a large silicone cock projecting from the peak of the saddle. There were racks of chains, hand cuffs, nipple clamps, paddles, and various types of whips neatly organized along the walls.

"I don't find these necessary for my pleasure, but my lovely, sweet Nika can sometimes be a very bad girl and feels the need to be punished. I hope she was nice to you on the phone."

With an Impish grin Daisy said, "Nope! That bitch hung up on me!" She owed Nika a solid and didn't want to spoil her fun.

Steven looked shocked at Daisy's language and said with a twinkle in his eye, "Oh? Did she?"

Daisy snickered, then asked, "where shall we begin?" Steven took her by the hand and led her back to the master bedroom.

Daisy walked into his open arms and placing her hand on his waist pulled him close, rubbing her tits on his chest as they kissed passionately. Steven pushed her back a few inches so he could untie and unbutton her blowse and push it over her shoulders and down off her arms, the feel of the soft silk caressing her skin and his hot breath on her neck as he moved back in caused her to become covered with goosebumps and to sigh happily. As Steven worked her neck, she unbuttoned his shirt and undid his trousers. She marveled at his thick mostly grey chest hair, she had never been with anyone his age and was fascinated. When she reached down to his boxers to find a raging erection trying to escape, she smiled and purred, "Is this for me? What a silly question, of course it is."

Steven kicked off his shoes and pants and tossed his shirt on a chair and then proceeded to roll Daisy's tight stretchy skirt down over her hips allowing it to drop to the floor. He reached around her back, easily unclipped her bra and slid it forward to reveal her lovely breasts with their hard suckable nipples. He bent his head to take a nipple in his mouth and sucking hard was able to pull in a mouthful. Daisy moaned, "That is nice." She then pushed him away a few inches so he had to disengage, and she dropped to her knees, and pulled his boxers down and off him.

His firm cock stood at attention. She bent it down so she could swirl the head with her tongue, by now she had given hundreds of blowjobs, so her mouth and throat knew exactly what to do. She reached down to rub her pussy through her wet panties and managed to reach up to his mouth with her wet fragrant fingers which he licked and sucked greedily. As she went down on him all the way he placed his hands on her head to help force the last couple of inches down her throat.

Swallowing she popped him in and he groaned. Continuing her bobbing and swallowing motion his scrotum got tight and he finally groaned out his pleasure. She wanted to be sure she could taste him, so she pulled back and took the bulk of his ejaculation into her mouth where she savored his pleasant flavor, showed him then swallowed and smiled.

Steven hadn't said a word in over five minutes, preferring to communicate with body language, grunts, and moans. Richard had told him Daisy was an empathic and intuitive sex toy and he was finding that to be the case. He gestured her to rise so he could drop to his knees and relieve her of her thong.

12