Once a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy spread her legs apart to allow him access to probe her honey bush with his tongue. He gently spun them around and softly forced her back on the bed so he could push her legs up and out to open her up. Now he could really get a good look at her honey pot. She was gaping and wet, so he skipped the teasing step by licking her from asshole to clit in long firm strokes of his tongue. As he sensed her excitement growing, he sucked in her labia, lashed them with his tongue and then sucked in her clit for the same treatment, as often as this happened to her she never grew bored with the feeling and hoped that when it was her time she would die from death by cunnilingus. In a very short time, the little death overtook her and she arched, moaned, and thrashed as the first big wave hit and washed her out to sea, eventually she broke the surface of the water gasping for air.

Fully recovered by now Steven didn't want to give her too much time between orgasms so he rolled her onto her stomach pulled her up by the hips and licked her pussy and ass before entering her doggy. Steven loved doggy, he loved the view and Daisy afforded a visual that not all woman had the anatomy to provide, he was mesmerized by what he thought of as the 'flash'. On each stroke where he pulled back he could see a thin band of her pussy skin clinging to his cock every time he pulled out. She was tight and wet and enthusiastic. It was SO fucking hot to look down and see the flash of her pussy trying to cling to his tool of pleasure.

She had a lovely little asshole too and while he held her hip with one hand he used his other to thumb her taint spot and asshole. It was obvious to him by the way she was meeting each of his thrusts that she liked this position so as he accelerated his pace, he increased the depth of his digital penetration into her rectum and she began to moan and gasp. The thing that did it for her was when he pulled her back toward him and angled his pelvis so his root was slightly below her vaginal opening and fucked up into her mashing into her clit.

Daisy wasn't the quiet type of girl. She needed to let all the world know the magnitude of her pleasure. The tidal wave came and swept her along with it. She was powerless to withstand it's force. Steven came along with her. Once her tremors subsided and Steven had shot his last volley, Daisy turned to clean all their mingled juices from his cock with her hungry mouth, this was her preferred method of cleanup. Yummy spunk, she never used tissues or towels only her greedy little mouth. It always made her paramours smile. Steven appreciated the extra attention.

Laboring to breathe normally she scooted up to the head of the bed, rested on a pillow and beckoned him to join her. As he lay next to her, she snuggled into him and played with his chest hair. "I like your grey hair. It is very distinguished. Are you ever going to talk to me again?" he put a finger across her lips indicating that he preferred the silence.

In a couple of minutes he was snoring quietly so she slipped out of bed and got into the shower. The shower had multiple controls and multiple jets, it took her some experimentation to figure them out. The small glass room filled with steam and fogged up. A few minutes into her shower Steven joined her and proceeded to wash her back.

Smiling he said, "I am ready to talk now. What are you studying in school?"

"Chemical engineering with a focus on biological manufacturing processes. Ultimately, I want to design carbon sequestration processes but for now my area of expertise is fermentation."

Steven raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh? Beauty, brains, and great oral skills in one package? Amazing! My compliments to Richard for realizing your potential."

"Thanks, I try. In fact, I applied for a summer job at the bourbon distillery on highway 11"

"Interesting, I know the owner, may I put in a good word for you there?"

"Yes. Thank you. Speaking of Richard, he is another closed mouth man, Do you know where he is travelling?"

"I do."

"And?"

"Without going into too much detail all I am prepared to say is that he is in the orient at the moment."

"Good to know, thanks for the info."

As they dried off, Daisy asked with her hand on Steven's cock, "More?"

"Normally, I would, but I had an unexpectedly late night last night with the time difference between here and Tokyo."

Daisy raised an eyebrow but instead of pressing for more info preferred to draw her own conclusions. Steven saw her mind working and was pleased that she was able to put the pieces together. Such a smart sexy young woman, it gave him hope for humanity.

They made out a little more and then it was time. Daisy dressed and Steven walked her out. The Honda was right where she had left it. As she walked down the steps Steven cleared his throat and waving a white envelop at her asked, "Forgetting something?"

Daisy raced up the stairs blushing. She took the proffered payment and whispered a breathy, "Thank you, you are such a gentleman." and kissed his cheek.

After she left the compound she drove off toward home, she looked for a place to pull over and check what time it was in Tokyo, it was 7 Am so she called Richard.

"Good morning lover, how are you?" Daisy asked sweetly.

"I am good. How did you know it is morning here?"

"I just left Steven, really nice guy. I asked him where you were, and he wouldn't say but I was able to piece it together from bits of conversation."

Richard chuckled, "You are a clever woman aren't you? What can I do for you?"

"Nothing really, this is just a social call. I just wanted to hear your voice and thank you for the Honda. It is so great having my own wheels. I even will be able to get a summer job at the distillery on highway 11."

Richard laughed, "With your references that should be a fait accompli. Steven owns every distillery within 100 miles of the city."

"I doped that out too, when I mentioned my job prospect he said 'I will put in a good word with the owner for you' but he couldn't keep that small cryptic smile off his face."

"You may be too smart for us. You have a bright future girl."

"So I am glad you are well, let me know if I can do anything for you. I can't wait for you to get back. Bye"

Richard said bye and then looked at the phone. She was a smart one. They would all have to be careful before she figured out things they didn't want her to know about their business. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to take her into their confidence and use all of her abilities to their benefit.

The beautiful long haired Japanese woman in bed with him asked, "Who was that babe?"

"No one you need to be concerned with, just a friend from back home."

As Tippy headed for home she called Nika, a breathy voice answered. "This is Nika, How may I help you?' Tippy filed that in her memory bank for later use in her VM message.

"Hi Nika, this is Daisy. I just wanted to give you a heads up. When Steven was giving me the tour of the Nika room. He explained that you were a bad girl and sometimes needed to be punished. When he asked me if you were good to me when I called you, this pooped out of my mouth 'Nope! That bitch hung up on me!' I meant it as a joke but he took it seriously."

Nika shrieked. "Oh! Thank you!"

"You're not mad?

"No, this great, Steven is a gentle soul maybe too gentle, he is so much more motivated during our sessions if he thinks I had done something wrong." Gushed Nika.

"Are you sure? I can call him and tell him I was Joking." Daisy advised her.

"Oh, no. My next session with Steven is going to be great. Thanks for the heads up. I admire a girl who can think on her feet, we should hang out."

Daisy giggled and said goodbye.

The following morning, she got a call from the Manager of the distillery. "Hello Tiffany?"

"Hi, I go by Tippy. Yes, I applied for a job."

"Well, you got the job, can you start in 2 weeks?"

"I sure can! That was fast, when I applied, I was told to receive a decision in about a week."

"Well, that was before the owner called and ordered me to hire you."

Tippy had a huge grin on her face, "It's good to have connections, when do I start?"

"It sure is good. Monday the 21st at 9 AM"

"Thanks again. Bye."

"Bye."

She called Kate to make sure that she was available to talk.

An excited and animated Tippy burst into their dorm room. "Hey Sweetie, how are you?"

"Good, you seem excited and jazzed up."

"That would be one way to put it. I have had a really good day."

"Spill."

"You remember Richard?"

"One of your regulars, tall, dark, handsome and rich?"

"That's the one. And he has a nice cock too. I have been seeing him in private. The money is as good as the dick train at the club plus I get to cum a bunch too. It seems a lot less like work than sucking a string of semi-anonymous dicks. I will always be grateful to the club for allowing me to hone my oral skills but being a call girl seems like a safer more controllable career path. Here check this out." She handed Kate one of her new business cards.

Kate, who was a graphic arts major took the card and said, "Not bad for a scientific type, but I would have gone with Daisy in raised red ink and given the silhouette smaller perkier tits and a better ass. One of my art friends, Tim, is a photographer, he can take some pictures and we can design a real silhouette of the actual Daisy."

"Thanks, but I have more news. I already have a couple of additional clients and a summer job at a distillery so I thought that I would rent a small place on this side of the city that would cut down my commute to my new job. What are you doing for the summer?"

Kate furrowed her brow, "Funny you should ask that. I could go home for the summer, but I was hoping to land an internship at the Prairie design salon, a small agency in the city. To make some money for next year."

Tippy smiled, "Great! If you get it, we can be roommates for the summer!" The wheels were already turning in Tippy's active brain, I bet Steven and Richard know somebody at the Prairie design salon, maybe they would be willing to put in a good word.

Kate brightened. "Yes, if I get the job."

Tippy continued, "In other news, I just love the new car."

Kate squealed, "That's awesome, but how can you afford to buy a car, I know we are making good money at the club but you haven't been working that much the last month."

"Well... Richard just got a divorce and ended up with an SUV he didn't really need so he asked if I would take the Honda as payment for a full night with him, anal sex included."

Kate's eyes got big as saucers, "Jesus Tip, this Daisy girl is quite the little slut isn't she?"

"She is a slut, a whore, a hooker, a prostitute, a hustler, and a call girl and loving every minute of it! Speaking of the club, my next night is going to be my last. Blowing guys and getting them to pop in 12 minutes was getting old, occasionally if a guy was really hot I could diddle and have an orgasm too but basically it was good money but not as much fun as having an hour in a soft bed with a guy who will go down on you and try to satisfy you too."

"Is being eaten out really that important to you?"

"I fucking love it Daisy does too, don't you?"

"I do but I don't get as much action that way as I would like. Most college guys only want a blowjob and a quick fuck. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Not yet, but the idea doesn't repulse me. You?"

"A couple of the girls in the design school have hinted at it with me but they have all been kind of dykey, I am holding out for a lipstick lesbian."

Tippy laughed, "I can see you have been thinking about it."

Kate picked up her sketch pad and said, "I have class now, later."

Once Kate was gone. Tippy called Steven.

"Hello Darling."

"Hello Daisy, what can I do for you?"

"Well, First I wanted to thank you for the job at the distillery."

"Glad that went well."

"The funny thing is that my new boss said the owner called him and ordered him to hire me."

"Interesting."

"Yes, very. Two things. First, I feel like I may have short changed you in our date the other day, I wanted to let you know that I am going to make it up to you next time so take your vitamins."

"That makes me happy, a woman of principle is a rare find. And?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"You can ask but I can't make any promises."

"Steven, do you have any contacts at the Prairie design salon?"

"They do all my label design for my liquor brands."

"Well, my room mate Kate is looking for a summer Job there. Could you put in a good word for her?"

"I can, but if she gets the job it will cost you. What does Kate look like?"

"She is taller than me Auburn shoulder length hair, lean thin and flexible. I think she is beautiful too."

She could hear a smile in Steven's voice as he asked his next question. "How close are you two ladies?"

Daisy caught his drift and said, "We are really good friends, we both strip at the club together. But we have never done anything sexual together if that is what you are implying."

"Perfect, the cost of the favor would be a threesome with me, you and Kate."

"That would be so hot, I will ask her, but I am pretty sure she will say yes."

"Great! I have to go, I am expecting Nika in 30 minutes. I have to prepare to punish her for being such a bad, bad girl."

"Oh? What did she do?"

"She was mean to you when I specifically asked her to be cordial. When I confronted her, at first she tried to deny it but then she caved and apologized for being such a bitch to you and insisted on being punished."

Daisy tried not to laugh but Steven could hear the amusement in her voice. "Thanks for the help, have fun with Nika."

12