Once a Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
To Maxine!
5.5k words
4.69
3.3k
3
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are in their early 20s they can legally drink, fuck and all that.

Once a slut pt 7

Tippy and Kate waited at their table for 4 drinking coffee.

A few minutes later Matt and Nika walked in with wet hair and big smiles. As Matt got close he said, "Great news Sis, we have decided to get married!"

Behind him Nika was shaking her head and waving her hand. Realizing Matt was jerking her chain Tippy pivoted from screaming what to, "Have you decided on how many kids you want? That is always a sticking point in marriage negotiations."

Matt was disappointed at seeing his dig fail but couldn't resist adding. "Not sure it's too early to tell if Nika is pregnant yet. You'll call me when you take a test in a week or so, right babe?"

This one struck a nerve as Nika looked guilty, glaring at her friend Tippy said, "You didn't! Doesn't anyone listen to me?"

Kate was enjoying the show and jumped in with, "We listen and weigh your words and then we do what we want."

Tippy moaned. "All three of you? I thought we were family?"

Matt pulled out Nika's chair, a gallant gesture that wasn't wasted on the other two, then sat down and said, "Let's eat, I'm starving!"

Tippy leaned in and said, "Seriously Matt. How do you really feel?"

Matt was not done with his joking and replied. "I feel good, Nika helped me get over my tension and Anxiety, she's the best!" then adding in a more serious tone, "I am working through it. Nika let me have a good night's sleep, that really helped. I have been watching Mom slowly killing herself as long as I remember. I am surprised she lasted this long. There was a time in grammar school when I had nightmares that we ended up in foster care."

"You never told me that! Matt, why didn't you tell me?

"Sis, you were working so hard keeping us going, I didn't want to add to your load."

This exchange made Nika love Matt even more. Kate was in awe of these two.

They ate, dropped Matt off at home and they all went in with Tippy, so she could say goodbye.

Shaking hands with Nika, Maxine said. "My, you are a beauty. My Mattie is single you know."

Tippy groaned. Nika smiled and said, "Single? How can that be? All the good ones are taken."

On the way home they alternated driving and when Kate was driving with Nika riding shotgun and Tippy in the back seat, Nika turned and said, "Tip, can we talk?"

Tippy leaned forward to hear better and said, "Yes."

Then Kate added, "Talk louder so I can hear."

"Tip, have you ever seen the movie Moonstruck? Do you remember the thunderbolt, when two people meet and they realize in a flash that they were meant for each other? It was like that with Mattie and me. Kate saw it. It took longer to sink in with me but we both knew we would spend the weekend together. We never even discussed it, I just said let's go. He didn't hesitate for a second."

"We screwed a lot, but we also talked about everything. I told him how much of a slut I was. I explained that I have a great life and career in the city. Nothing I said could dampen the fire in his eyes. I explained to him that we had no future. I also told him that I had been hurt and I was a promiscuous slut who hadn't had a relationship in almost 10 years. I told him I was not good for him. Nothing made a dent. In fact, the more I talked the more attached he became. Even my need to be punished made him hotter. I love him. He loves me. It's an impossible relationship but he asked me to call him and see him as often as I can."

Nika put her hand up her skirt and inside her panties and collected some of the moisture forming while she talked about Matt. She brought her fingers to her nose breathed deeply and then licked them clean.

"As to the condom thing we were already in so deep I didn't want to have any barriers between us, I wanted to take him home, but his cream pie was the best I could do given the circumstances."

Kate laughed. And Tippy asked, "How many times?"

"6 in the pussy and 4 in the ass."

"Nika, I love you, please don't hurt my brother."

Nika's phone rang, "Hey sweetie, about halfway home. I did talk to her, she is good. Do you want to talk to her?" Nika handed the phone to Tippy.

Tippy said, "Hey Mattie. Yes, I am fine. It's just that I always pictured you with someone more your age. Yes. She was my friend first, I don't want to lose her because she broke your heart. Tell mom I love her."

Nika undid her seat belt so she could lean into the back seat, she took her phone put her other hand on the back of Tippy's neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Then she whispered in her ear. "Thanks, Sis."

Returning to her seat she said goodbye to Matt and then Kate whined. "What about me?" the other two woman said, "You're driving."

"Well if you keep that up and leave me out, I will just have to pull this car over."They all laughed.

They made it home without incident. Nika and Matt talked every day. They would start out telling each other about their day then, when that ran out, they would start in with what they wanted to do too each other. They would masturbate together over the phone most days.

Tippy had her second date with Anthony. She knew he was friends with Richard and Steven, but something felt off about him. While Richard and Steven were smooth attentive lovers seeking to give and get the maximum pleasure, Anthony was more about control. He liked to direct the action via sometimes harsh commands. He didn't fit Tippy's style. She excelled at giving loving sessions that progressed organically, she had never thought of herself as a submissive and had no real experience in that roll. Even Nika had shied away from Anthony always being too booked to see him. Nika was a sub with a sassy independent streak.

Three weeks passed and then the call came that she was dreading. It was Matt. "Mom passed this morning. She wasn't in much pain. At the end she wasn't quite lucid and begged me to marry that beautiful Asian woman so she could have some sweet mixed-race grandbabies. She also wanted to know if you and Bret got married, she said that when he was taking her to the doctor all he wanted to talk about was you. I can't stop crying. The funeral is this Saturday, please bring the girls with you."

Tippy was sobbing even though she knew this was coming, "Saturday, OK, I will ask them but there is no way I will be able to leave Nika behind."

Everyone was on board and this time they rented a 2-bedroom suite with king sized beds and individual baths. They all took Friday off as family bereavement days and left early. They arrived in town and went to the house. Matt met them at the door and when Nika saw him she kicked off her shoes and ran at him jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. The neighbors were gawking, and Kate commented. "Well, this is awkward." Tippy finally got a hug and a kiss from her brother.

Matt looked stressed. "Bret is taking care of everything; the wake is tonight after work from 6 until 10. I have a huge favor to ask Sis? Can you take Nik and me to the hotel, we have things to discuss."

Matt grabbed his suit and everything for the viewing.

When they got checked in Matt and Nika disappeared into the second bedroom and Tippy and Kate decided what they were going to do. Kate said, "I could use a shower to get the road grime off of me."

They showered together and then pulled the covers down on the bed. The noises from the other bedroom made Tippy a little uncomfortable but seemed to turn Kate on.

As she ran her fingers through Tippy's golden bush she said. "If they are bothering you, we don't have to do this, we can go out for a walk or a drive. But you have heard these kinds of noises before. Up close. Has Mattie ever judged you for what you do? Maybe you should relax and enjoy the fact that two people who you obviously care about are in love and enjoying each other." Kate started fingering her and making her wet and she was able to relax and go with the flow.

She heard a twack followed by an Oh, Mattie. And instead of cringing Tippy got wetter and shouted, "Spank her Mattie!"

The sound of laughter from the other bedroom was punctuated by more Thwacks and Ohhs.

Then she thought did they really open their door so we could hear them better.

"Kate quit the clowning and eat me!"

Kate responded appropriately and the two couples traded sounds of lovemaking back and forth until it was time to get ready.

When Matt came out to get his clothes from the closet Tippy intercepted him and grabbed him for a kiss on the lips, he tried to pull away not wanting her to taste pussy on his mouth, but she wouldn't be denied. "Yummy. I recognize that taste. Been there." Now it was Matt's turn to feel a little uncomfortable. She smacked him on his ass and sent him to get dressed.

They arrived at the funeral home at 5:30. Bret was there to greet them. All three of the ladies wore black dresses, perhaps too short for the occasion but they kept their makeup tasteful, and no one would have much cause to complain about their appearance.

Taking his arm in her hand Tippy said, "Bret. How can I ever thank you for this, I know it was you who took Mom to the doctor. I'm sorry that was necessary because I was MIA. How can I repay you?"

"Forgive me and come home?"

"What about Ashley?"

"Ashley is history, after Nika kicked her ass on the fourth we had a big fight about why I didn't stick up for her. It ended with a big 'Fuck you Bret, get out on my house' I took my stuff and moved back in with Mom."

People started to arrive, so they had to shelve that conversation until later. Matt and Tippy greeted everyone as they arrived. There were friends from town, a few businesspeople who had known Maxine for years and a bunch of relatives they barely remembered meeting years ago.

She was so happy to see Liz. Liz hugged her like she never wanted to let her go. Then said quietly, "Bret dumped Ashley you know and moved home. You are all he ever talks about, will you come back?"

"I can't promise anything maybe when I graduate in a year." This gave Liz hope, so she gave Tippy another hug and a kiss on the cheek before moving on to talk to Matt.

Sarah arrived looking good. She had lost weight and toned up a little. She had gotten new glasses and a really flattering haircut, her makeup looked good. When Kate saw her, she said to Tippy, "Good work girl, look what you did for your friend."

"She did all the work, I just nudged her in the right direction. Sarah! You look wonderful."

"Tip, I feel like a new woman. Thanks for your advice. I am losing weight and toning up. I changed jobs I have a couple of guys interested in me but not the one I really want. 3 days after the fourth Ashley quit her Job at the hardware, Bret called me and asked me if I was interested in a change, and I jumped at the chance. The only sad thing, I took the job in part to be near Matt, but he told me he had found the ONE and we could only be friends. I guess that beautiful Asian woman he keeps staring at is her."

Tippy looked sad and said, "Yes that is her. She is one of my friends. I actually introduced them. I am so sorry. I didn't know how they would react to each other or that it would involve you. Would you like to meet her?"

"I would be afraid. She is so beautiful and intimidating."

"Oh, nonsense she is really very sweet, come on."

"Nika this is my old friend Sarah, Sarah this is Nika." The ladies shook hands and started chatting.

Sarah opened with. "I was afraid to talk to you, you are so beautiful. Tippy dragged me over."

"That is so sweet of you to say. But you have nothing to worry about unless you are a friend of Ashley's"

Sarah's eyes widened, "You're the one? Now I am really scared. That story is all over town."

Nika then said, "I am sure the rumors have it all wrong, let me tell you what really happened."

"We were enjoying a lovely afternoon in Liz's yard and our conversation was interrupted by a blood curling scream from the street, "What is that Bitch doing here?!!!" Realizing what was about to happen Kate and I stepped towards the screaming woman. As she raced toward Tippy, I stuck out a leg and tripped Ashley. She hit the patio with her forehead and stunned she rolled over to get up. I put the spike of my high heel onto Ashley's chest and pushed her back down. Then said softly so no one else would hear. "Listen you little cunt if you don't behave, I am really going to hurt you." I moved my foot and a sputtering irate Ashley screamed, "Bret! Take me home!" As they walked away I mocked Ashley, "That's going to leave a mark. Better put some ice on that forehead!" Ashley just screamed something unintelligible. Bret walked her back to his car, and they drove away."

Tippy smiled hearing her two friends laughing from across the room.

Finally, Sarah admitted, "I didn't expect you like you, I dated Matt for a while and hoped for more, but It turned out that I would never live up to his image of the perfect woman like his sister, my best friend in high school."

"She is amazing isn't she? I am flattered that Matt thinks of me that highly. To be honest with Matt it was love at first sight, I have met thousands of men, but this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. Tippy tried to keep us apart thinking I was too old for him, but the pull was just too strong. You never had a chance against that, none of us did. I heard that it was like that with Tippy and Bret. The chances that it will happen to a third women in this small group are pretty slim, but I wish you luck."

Around 8 when they figured everyone who planned on coming had arrived, Tippy brought out a bottle of their good bourbon and poured drinks for everyone. "I know this is wildly inappropriate given the circumstances, but Maxine would appreciate the sentiment." They all toasted Maxine.

As things emptied out Tippy and Bret had time to continue their conversation in private.

Picking up where they left off Bret said, "Forgive me and come home?"

"I forgave you long ago. I was as much at fault as you. I never should have left you to deal with your grief alone. I had to get back to school for finals. I was so driven. Kate, who is smarter than anyone knows pointed out that I am much too driven, she told me that my drive was the one thing standing between me and my own happiness. Then my housing and meal allowance got cut so I took the job stripping at the club. I needed a job that paid well without consuming too many hours of my time. Dancing worked out great. I couldn't tell you or ask you for help because you weren't talking to me. I couldn't go through Matt because I wasn't ready to tell him. So, things just blew up with you when you showed up there."

"Sweetie, the dancing doesn't bother me, I was an ass." If I am going to be honest, seeing you making all those guys drool was kind of a turn on. It made me proud a little bit to think that so many men wanted the woman who was once my lover. You were so HOT. I should have gone back in the club and paid you for a dance.

"Bret, everything I told you on the fourth was true. I am bisexual, I am a call girl. If it got out here everyone would be calling me queer, whore, slut, skank, hooker. It would be worse than high school. It would ruin your reputation too, what would Liz think?"

Bret looked wounded, "I don't care what anyone thinks. Mom loves you unconditionally, so do I." Unconditionally, it means without conditions. Do you want to see other men, woman. I made the worst mistake any man ever made, letting Ashley ruin our relationship. I was weak. I would do anything for you. Anything to get you back. Anything.

"Maybe. I have invested too much time and energy to throw my education away. When I graduate, can we talk? If you feel the same way in a year, if you haven't found someone better, we can figure it out. One thing I can tell you is if you decide to wait, I will be there for you, I will never love anyone else the way I love you." I love Richard too and he has been good to me but I know I love you more. Could you share me with another man. Tippy then walked away to talk to Sarah. She wanted to kiss Bret so bad but was afraid that if she touched him or he her she would crumble and never leave. I have to finish school. I have too much invested.

Sarah seemed upbeat, "Tippy, you were so right. Nika is amazing would it be weird if I asked her to be my role model or Muse?"

Tippy laughed, "You can ask, I am pretty sure she would say yes."

"Thanks Tip, you are a really good friend, Love you. Gotta go."

Walking up to Matt, Tippy grinned knowing she had an opportunity to get a dig into him thinking payback is a bitch. "Hey Mattie, this is weird, Sarah has a girl crush on Nika.'

Matt said, "What? I Saw them talking and wondered if I was going to be in trouble."

"You better keep an eye on your woman, Sarah may be considering changing teams."

"Oh she is, is she? Maybe I will invite her for a menage-a-trios."

"Mattie! Don't you dare!"

It was raining at the cemetery in the morning. The funeral home provided umbrellas for the mourners. Tippy thought this was totally appropriate, who wants to put a loved one in the ground on a beautiful sunny day.

Again, they stayed the whole weekend.

Tippy avoided Bret but went to visit Liz. "Bret's at the store."

Tippy said, "It's OK. I am here to see you. I think Matt will sell the house. Could I impose again on you and Bret to help him out?"

"That is no imposition, have you forgotten we are family?"

"I could never forget that. You have always treated me like a daughter."

"Bret and I put a sofa bed in the rec room so Mattie could have a room of his own, we hardly use it at all now that the boys are all grown up."

"Thank you so much, I love you mom."

"I love you too. Drive safely on your way home."

They stayed until checkout Sunday morning. This was Tippy's Gift to her brother to give them as much time together as she could. As it was the two love birds almost missed checkout time. Breakfast was more somber than their last trip, mostly because it was sinking in to Matt and Nika that they were going to be apart again for an unforeseen length of time.

Matt was thinking up and rejecting various scenarios whereby he could go with the women. At one point he started giggling and when Tippy asked what he was laughing about he said. "I was thinking that if I handcuffed myself to your roof rack and swallowed the key you would have to take me with you."

"And when we got there how would we get you off without a key?" Kate asked.

"That is why it was funny because it was such a dumb idea."

This parting was more tearful than the last. Tippy and Kate had rarely seen Nika cry. It was awful. They were afraid to let her drive since she seemed so preoccupied with plans for when she could be with Matt again. Summer was drawing to a close and school would be starting soon. Tippy had to leave her job at the distillery because she had another punishing class schedule. Her grant money was back up mostly because her GPA was so strong. In her years at school, she was almost straight A's. The only two B's she had ever gotten was during the quarter that Bret had dumped her, and she was too depressed to do her best. Kate took a more leisurely approach to scheduling and was able to arrange a schedule that allowed her to still work two days a week at Prairie with Nika. They had to give up the apartment, however. Which added to Tippy's stress because she had to juggle appointments around getting a suitable hotel room. Richard and Steven had offered to pick up the lease for them but Tippy declined. They had done so much for her and Kate that it seemed like taking advantage of their kindness. Bret let Matt drive his car to the city so he could be with Nika over the Labor Day holiday.

12