Once a Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tippy worked like crazy, she lost a little weight, But Kate stepped in to make sure she was watching her health.

When the holidays rolled around Tippy had a dilemma. Whether to stay around school and work at the distillery helping them get caught up on data for tax season, Go home and live in a hotel since the house had been sold and struggle with the desire to jump into Bret's bed, or what?

Then Richard made her an amazing offer. Would she be willing to go with him to Japan for the time from Thanksgiving until Christmas? He was looking for a hostess to put a classy Western face on the brand for the clients. There would be a minimum of escorting and a lot of socializing and deal making. She checked the dates and jumped at the chance. She would be home in time to spend Christmas with Kate, Matt and Nika. And it paid phenomenally well. Another plus was that she knew more about the production facility than Richard and could lead virtual tours for any buyers that were interested. The only downside was that she spoke no Japanese so she would be spending all her free time on the flight out doing Babel tutorials.

The trip was a great success. She impressed the clients and Richard with her wealth of knowledge. She got to eat amazing sushi, she learned enough Japanese to get by and she developed some ability at karaoke. She had a better voice than she realized. When she got home Matt was in town. He had bought a car with his half of the proceeds from the house sale, Sarah had turned out to be a great hire and she stepped up so Matt could get a week off between Christmas and New Year. This was facilitated by the fact that Sarah and Nika had become fast friends and some of Nika's tips had landed her a new man who she really liked. Overall, everyone was doing great. Now that she was back her escorting schedule was packed. The only problem was Anthony, she asked Steven and Richard what to do about him, but they had a falling out with him over some business he had mishandled, Steven didn't know what she should do because Anthony knew many people around town and Richard just told her to avoid him. She put him off and put him off. Eventually she got a message from Anthony, he was going to Rio for the winter, he would check back with her in the spring upon his return. That was a big relief for her. She hated disappointing anyone.

When she got back, she was really happy to see everyone, even though she and Richard had had sex several times in Japan he asked her for an all-nighter on boxing day. She was eager to accommodate him because he always had been really good to her and over the years had developed real feelings for him. They went out for a nice dinner, drank, fucked, sucked, fucked some more. His home it was elegant yet warm and cozy in some ways. The next day she had breakfast with the crew.

Matt grinning ear to ear said, "Tip, you will NEVER guess what Nika gave me for Christmas."

"Underwear? A cold?" She joked.

"Nope!"

"Well, what? Then."

"Kate! She had Kate over with us for a manage-a-trios."

Tippy's jaw dropped, and she raised an eyebrow, "Kate? Nika?"

Looking just a little sheepish Kate said. "Tip, it was great! Nika taught him so well, and he's a fucking stallion."

Tippy smiled and said. "Matt, I am happy for you. But I don't really need the details."

Laughing Matt quipped, "Would you like to see the video?"

Tippy groaned, "There's video?"

Nika said, "The plan was for it to be a one-time thing, so we made a video. But it was so much fun, who knows?"

"I can't tell if you three are serious of just yanking my chain."

"Oh we are serious, Kate has a little freckle in her ass crack." Matt taunted.

Tippy sputtered, "Anal too? What are you two doing to my little brother?"

Nika said with a smile, "Tip, what do you get for a man who has everything? I couldn't ask you. It was really very nice, Matt is an excellent lover. Think Steven, but younger and more enthusiastic."

"OK, I have heard enough. Let's talk about something else. Japan was amazing!"

Winter quarter flew by' Tippy worked herself savagely, she took escort appointments when scheduling worked out. But she afforded herself little opportunity for stress relief and by the end of winter quarter she was still maintaining her GPA but really needed a recharge.

Matt visited Nika for Easter. The core 4 got together for breakfast on Good Friday.

Tippy flew into her brother's arms, "It is so good to see you, how is Bret?"

"Sis we can talk about Bret later, you look so tired. Why do you have bags under your eyes? You have to take better care of yourself."

"I guess I have been burning the candle at both ends and the middle. I told Bret that I would be free to decide what to do about us when I got my degree. If I work really hard this next quarter I will graduate and be able to get back to a normal life, although I don't know what normal is any more."

"Tip, let me see what I can do to help."

Matt disengaged and started whispering into Nika's ear. "Sweetie, I need a favor. Tippy looks terrible. The stress is wearing her down. Could you do something for me?"

"I am yours to command. Master."

"Could you give her a regular massage and any other stress reducers you think she will enjoy?"

"Here? Do you want me to crawl under the table and eat her out? If you command, I well be happy to."

Matt just laughed. Matt and the striking Japanese courtesan had grown so close that they had developed their own special brand of dark humor. Matt kissed her with fondness and deep love, "I was thinking about something more private and maybe a bit less scandalous."

"Mattie, Kate and I have already been talking about this, the problem is getting her to agree to giving up an hour of work or study for relaxation. We will make it happen. I promise."

They all enjoyed breakfast together. Matt was anxious to get back to banging his woman, but the conversation centered on Tippy, her out of control work ethic and her health.

"I know, I know. I will try to treat myself better."

Nika lectured the younger woman, "Tippy, we are only saying this out of love. I know you have plans to finish and get your degree at the end of spring, that is laudable and amazing, but if you push yourself so hard that you collapse and end up in the hospital or worse yet get a B or a C in a class you won't be happy. This is what you are going to do, I give a pretty good massage with extras, I need you to come to me after Mattie leaves and let me see if my magic works for you. If it does, we can do a weekly appointment. This will be my gift to my little sister."

Tippy looked thoughtful, she had always enjoyed Nika's company and the sex that they had together had always been great. Plus, it would make Matt feel like he was helping her in the best way he could. "Done!"

Break week was hardly relaxing, she insisted on catching up on appointments with regular clients and banking some green. She had her appointment with Nika and a non-sexual dinner date with Richard and Steven at the finest seafood restaurant in the city. Over surf and turf, they dropped a bomb on her.

Steven started with, "You are from Springgrove, right?"

"I am."

"Well, I got a deal on a piece of property that abuts the forest and one of those artesian springs."

"oh?"

"Indeed. I plan on opening a new distillery on the site to take advantage of the pure clear water. It will only produce consumer grade spirits for the first 12 years until we can age something special in the Barrel house."

"God! I think I know where that site is. That was my dream!"

Steven continued, "Tippy the thing is. This is going to be an expensive project, I am going to need a local business partner, someone I can trust, to run things, since 5 hours isn't just around the corner."

Richard stepped in, "We have selected our potential partner. She is brilliant, driven, honest to a fault, more than qualified and responsible. Could you vet her for us?" Steven pushed a folder across the table.

Tippy's brow furrowed as she thought about vetting some other woman for her dream, until she saw the big grins on their faces, and opened the folder to see her employment and school records."

She screamed, "How can I ever thank you?"

Steven said, "Is that a Yes? Thank us by doing what we know you are capable of doing for us. This is not going to end your hard work, it will only be the beginning of a bright new career."

"We will want you to start shortly after graduation. I want to break ground in August."

"I can work with that. Full disclosure. I am hoping to get married after I graduate. Bret has waited long enough for me. I want to be a mom. I want to give Bret and his mom babies, and I want that child to be his so..."

Richard picked up with, "We will be cut off? The clock is ticking for us. Are you busy tomorrow can you see me this week?"

"Richard. I have some family stuff tomorrow, day after tomorrow?"

Steven added, "We guessed this would happen, and we are prepared to be denied some of your other talents. I can't speak for anyone else but if this business venture succeeds the way I hope it will, I will view it as a bittersweet but fair trade. Can you see me Friday?"

Richard smiled and nodded but was thinking we will have to see what the future holds.

12