Once Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You pounded me hard tonight, not that I didn't like it, but I couldn't take it like that every night. Are you okay Bobby? I know they can be assholes at times but they love me and think they're looking out for me. You have to leave in two days, can I hole up here with you? The office is closed until the new year, I want to be with you every moment, mama will stew about it but that's her problem. It may be the last time we ever do this."

I flew home two days later with both of us promising we'd get together again soon, I wondered if we would or not. I dove back into my work right away, I saw Karen one day at lunch.

"Did you go to Addy's for the holiday? You did? Good, at least you weren't alone. Gotta go, see you."

Little did we know it would be over two years before we'd connect again. February was upon us when my younger sister called one evening, we kids have never been the chatty type so her call caught me unaware,

"Hi Bob, how are you?"

"I'm well sis. What's up? Is mom alright?"

Yeah, yeah, everybody's good. Hey, you didn't come home for Christmas, we were halfway expecting you this year."

I himmed and hawed a moment and then thought 'what the hell', "I went to Boston and spent the holidays with a friend I used to live with."

"Why there and not here?"

"Do you want the truth Ruthy, or a line of BS?"

"Let's go with the truth this time."

I steeled myself for the reaction I expected and began, "As much as I wanted to be there I didn't want to have to listen to you and Cheryl carry on day and night. There are other opinions than yours you know."

She laughed, "Sure there are, but they're wrong."

I interjected, "And that dear sister is why I stay away."

"Lighten up Bobby, I'm pissin on your head. Relax, we know there are other opinions and to be honest we've gotten better at keeping our mouths shut. It's hard, but we do, sometimes." Another laugh.

"You didn't call to talk about me coming home, cut to the chase Ruth."

I could hear her taking a deep breath, "Okay, okay, take a pill you grumpy cuss. You're wrong though, I did call about you coming home, and before you start grumbling let me finish. The referendum to expand the hospital passed overwhelmingly two years ago, they've added almost twenty thousand square feet and are looking to fill fourteen new positions. The new sections will be opening over the next two months, they're looking for someone to be head nurse for an ICU ward. I thought of you right away. Interested?"

I could picture the hospital in my head, no way would they get another twenty thousand feet on that property.

"Where did they find room to put twenty thousand square feet? That place was almost land locked."

Ruth had all the details, knowing I would ask a ton of questions I figured she'd written a list of answers.

"They bought the old nursery to the south and the Donaldson place to the west. The new building is two stories with plenty of parking. They closed the hospital in Franklin county last fall, we serve three counties now, some days it gets awfully crowded. I have the administrator's number if you want to get ahold of her, she's expecting your call. Maybe give her a ring tomorrow."

We spent the next twenty minutes talking about family, kids, husbands, mother, who died and who was in nursing care. The price of hogs, corn, soybeans and all the other things that are important when you live in a semi-small town of mid-America. It was good to talk with her, but my stars she rattles on, my ear hurt by the time we ended the call, not to mention my bladder was ready to burst. I called the administrator the next morning and talked for nearly an hour, she was polite, pleasant to speak with and knew her stuff. She asked questions I hadn't expected, when we were finished she said brightly.

"That concludes your phone interview, if you're serious about the job let me know in the next two days and I'll arrange a flight for you. You'll need to meet with the board and a few others before a decision will be made, I personally think you'd do well here. You know the area, you know the people and you're obviously well suited for the job, you're the first that's been able to answer all my questions satisfactorily. I look forward to speaking with you again."

Well, I wasn't expecting that. In the past I'd have bounced the idea off Karen, it wasn't to be this time. I'd wing it and make the right decision without her. I spoke with my direct supervisor, she told me she'd hate to see me leave but that I'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity like the one being presented. I called Mrs. Weston the next day and arranged a time to interview in person. Flying home was a welcome experience, as we traveled from the airport I listened to Ruth babble on as I looked out the windows.

There was still a light covering of snow on the ground, something I hadn't seen in some time, not even when I was in Boston. Three urchins were hanging off Uncle Bobby the moment we walked through the door. Ruth's husband Seth was just coming in from end of the day chores and greeted me heartily. I hadn't shaken a hand that firm in some time. They lived on and farmed over a thousand acres of cropland, focusing on beans and corn, the farm had been in his family over one hundred years. In fact, it was listed on the national registry of century old farms.

I was ready for bed by nine and excused myself, when I woke I realized I hadn't slept that sound in over a year. Something about country air seems to make you tuckered out at the end of the day. Ruth called Mrs. Weston and set up an interview that afternoon at three. I was nervous although I wasn't sure why. I knew my job, I had been working in ICU nearly three years, it wasn't as though I lacked the qualifications. Meeting Mrs. Weston was the highlight of my day, she'd asked me to meet in her office a half hour ahead to familiarize ourselves with one another.

She fit the image of a hospital administrator to the T. I reckoned she was mid to late forties, dressed professionally in a business suit, a pencil dress that fit nicely but wasn't overly tight, topping it off was what a man would call a sport coat, I have no idea what women call them. Stylish glasses, her makeup was light but perfect, her longer light brown hair had been done in a French braid. Body wise she looked average, not overly buxom, nice flare to her hips, longer torso than normal which made her legs seem shorter, and a slender waist. In a nutshell, she wasn't hard to look at.

Her name plate said Constance Weston, but she had introduced herself over the phone as Mrs. Weston. There wasn't a ring on her wedding finger either, made me wonder what the reason might be. As our impromptu meeting came to a close I asked.

"Your name plate says Constance Weston, you introduced yourself as Mrs. Weston, but you aren't wearing a wedding ring. Mind if I ask why?"

She smiled and rubbed her left hand where a ring would have been, "I've been a widow for three years, everyone in town and at the hospital knows me as Mrs. Weston. I chose to employ my late father's logic, 'if it aint broke, don't try to fix it' and that's why people call me Mrs. Weston. And you, what do people call you? Robert, or Bob?"

I chuckled, "The only one who still calls me Robert is my mom or her sister, to most others I'm Bob, those who know me well typically call me Bobby."

Her eyebrows lifted, "Bobby? That sounds like something a girlfriend or wife might call you."

Without thinking I blurted out, "I did say those who knew me well." Then realized what I'd done. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, that was an inappropriate response. I hope that doesn't ruin my chance for the position."

Holding her hand up in a stop gesture she smirked, "No, it doesn't harm your chances to be hired. As for the rest, I fully understand. Nuf said. Let's go meet the board and see if I can't get you hired."

The interview went exceptionally well, two of the board members were people who had known me since I was a boy. They offered me a contract with benefits to match what I now had and an increase in salary of just more than 20% to start. I wasn't going to get rich, but I wasn't going to lose either, moving back would also put me closer to my aging mother. Telling family about the decision to accept the offer it was decided around the supper table that staying with mom would work out well for both of us. She had all her faculties and was self sufficient, but having someone in the house to help would be an asset for her. Not to mention I wouldn't have to find a place to live.

Upon returning I informed my supervisor that I would be leaving in four weeks. Like before, she wasn't happy I was leaving, and at the same time pleased her training through the years had helped me in securing the new position. I sold my car and bought a late model pickup along with a 5x10' enclosed trailer I'd found on the marketplace app. I had enough unused vacation I could have taken three weeks off but knew it would put a severe crunch on the ICU. I chose to take it in payment and continued working my regular shifts. The last few days before leaving I began thinking about seeing Karen one last time. The trouble was, I couldn't find her. She'd apparently taken a vacation somewhere in the warmth and sunshine of Mexico, and who could blame her wanting to be out of the cold after shithead had dumped her.

Pulling out of town at six am on a dreary Friday morning I pointed the truck west on my way to Fort Dodge, Iowa. A city of around twenty-five thousand with lots of farmland outside the city limits. It was nowhere the near the size of where I had been living, but it had all the amenities I needed. City life had been alright as I learned and gained experience, but it wasn't where I wanted to live the rest of my life. I wanted the open fields, miles and miles of corn and beans, a smaller city, a simpler way of life. The home farm, or what hadn't been sold, was only four miles from town, getting to and from work wouldn't be an issue. Being late April I was anticipating seeing the growth of new greenery along the roadsides, blossoming cowslips along the creeks and trees teeming with new buds. I wasn't disappointed.

I stopped in Hopkinsville, KY for the night and continued my journey early in the morning. It was dusk as I turned north onto Sween's Valley Road, the last mile of the trip lay before me. In ways it was as though I'd never left and in other's it was as if I'd been gone a lifetime. Mom and Cheryl were on the porch waiting as I pulled into the driveway, I looked around for Shep, our old sheep dog, and saw him ambling his way to me, tail wagging. His head hung a bit lower than when I was a boy and he walked like an old man, which at twelve years he had every right to be.

With a scratch of the ears and a ruffle of his head I moved along to the steps, mom was on her feet with her arms stretched wide waiting for a hug. I held her a bit longer than in the past, with no idea how much longer she would be with us I wanted to linger. I gave my sister the obligatory sibling hug, mom took my hand following that and told me supper was ready. I'd gotten my overnight stuff in the house by the time Cheryl left, the rest could wait until morning. Being tired from the two day trip I excused myself telling mom I was headed to bed, she normally hit the sack about 9 so it easily fit into her schedule.

Over the next few days I moved what belongings I had into the house, did a few fix-it things for mother and arranged to meet Mrs. Weston Wednesday for lunch. I didn't start until the following Monday but felt it was better to let her know I was in town and ready to go to work. She suggested a small family diner a few blocks from the hospital which worked well for both of us. After lunch she had me go to the hospital with her where she introduced me to the nurses I would have working under me. Four women and a middle aged guy, we talked about working together as a team and discussed work schedules.

In the following weeks our department continually received good reviews and accolades which made me feel proud, I made sure everyone was recognized for outstanding work and was always lobbying for extras to show my appreciation. Two of the nurses were single and made it clear they were open to more than being work mates, I chose to keep everything on a professional level though I was sure either one of them had what it might take to rock my boat. They would flirt, I made every effort to not flirt back or encourage their flirtation, the younger of the two finally cornered me in a supply room one day.

With her back to the door blocking my path she asked, "What does a girl have to do to get your attention? I've done everything but throw myself at you. When are you gonna ask me out?"

I leaned back against a shelf folding my arms, "I'm flattered Louise, truly I am, but the answer is never as long as we work together. A close friend of mine got involved with the doctor she worked for and it ended in disaster, I have no plans to date anyone I work with. And don't say you'll transfer to another department because I need you here."

She moved out of the way and stopped me as I was about to pass her. "I think we would be good together, but I understand, you won't need to worry about me. There's a really cute guy in Radiology who's been flirting with me, maybe it's time I let him take me out."

I'd been there just past four months when I received a text from a number I didn't recognize, normally I would delete, something told me to open it.

Sender: Hi Bobby, it's Karen. I understand you moved back to Hicksville to run an ICU. Is that correct?

Me: Hello Karen. I wouldn't call a city of twenty thousand Hicksville, but yes, I moved back to Iowa. And you, where are you now?

Karen: When I returned after my vacation the atmosphere was toxic at best. I took a position in Tampa with a renowned cardiologist. One who isn't trying to get in every nurse's pants.

Me: Sounds interesting. If you ever get anywhere near Fort Dodge let me know, we'll catch up over a beer."

Karen: Never gonna happen Bobby, I'm not into cows and tractors and farm life. I'll stay here where there's lots of activity and sunshine. Bye."

And that was that, fast and to the point, then, bye. Why did I feel used again? Why did I let this woman get to me? I'd gone out with a few women during my time back home, a high school classmate with two kids looking for a daddy, she was good in bed but there was no electricity between us and we both knew it. The other was a younger woman named Luna who was working in the hospital pharmacy, a bit on the chubby side with a bubbling personality. We went to a nice supper club, then made our way to a movie. Halfway through we decided the time spent looking at such drivel wasn't worth our time or attention.

Climbing into the truck she put her foot out to stop me closing the door, "Let's go to mine."

I nodded and made my way to the drivers side. I felt her hand on my arm as I started the engine.

"Listen, I've been here almost a year and haven't been with anybody, but I want you, no strings attached. Can we skip all the small talk and pretending? I need to get laid, I feel I can trust you. Take me home and then we can enjoy the night in bed."

Deciding to test her resolve I reached across and felt her rather large breast, I cupped it, molded it, squeezed it and pinched the nipple without causing so much as a flinch from her. Putting her hand over mine she pushed against it.

"Yes, that's what I want. Take me home, strip me and then fuck me all night. I'm in desperate need of a cock and I've chosen you."

I had never been approached in such a manner, this old dog was about to learn a new trick and I was eager to get started. In her bedroom I was undressing as I watched her undress, the blouse followed by tight jeans she shimmied out of. She reached behind, opened the no frills bra and tossed it. Those grapefruit size tits dropped ever so slightly and then remained pointed directly at me, dark brown nipples surrounded by half dollar sized lighter brown areolas. Her nipples appeared to be hard, as though they wanted to be sucked and played with.

I was dropping my underwear as she watched, a smile came over her face when my semi-hard dick slapped up against my stomach, as though that was her cue she began pushing the bright blue panties downward. I could see the curly mass starting to peak above the waistband as she lowered them, by the time they'd cleared her abdomen I was staring at a thick silky looking patch of light brown hair. It wasn't shaved or shaped from what I could tell, it was a natural V shape that extended between her legs.

Walking to me she took my right hand and put it on her mound, the hair was warm, possessing traces of her aromatic arousal. Letting go of my hand she reached for my dick slowly stroking, then pushed her ample chest into me and cooed, "kiss me."

Moving my hand lower I let my middle finger slide along the labia, I was surprised how little hair existed compared to how it looked as she stood naked. Moving my finger back and forth through the frothiness of her aroused cunt I slid it inside to the second knuckle. She moaned into my mouth and pushed against my hand, then pulled away and took my chin in her hand.

"Okay, enough of this for the first one, come on, let's fuck."

I was smiling to myself, I was used to seeing miss wholesome conservative looking and sounding Luna, yet here she was naked and begging to be fucked. She lay on the bed, her chubby legs spread wide, I could see the pink gash with a smattering of pubic hair on either side, it seemed to be beckoning me to fill it with a cock. I knee walked part way onto the mattress before leaning down to kiss her wet glistening pussy.

"Oh god. Oh shit. Thank you, thank you, I haven't been licked in over two years."

I got busy applying every technique I knew of to get her off, she didn't disappoint. Within five minutes her body was writhing, hands on her tits pulling and squeezing, hips pushing into my face as they undulated uncontrollably. I smiled as I continued softly glazing across her stiff bud, her hips would convulse, she'd slam her legs together against my head and then flop them wide open. Pushing up I grinned watching her chest heave searching for a breath to fill her lungs, I thought to myself. "Now that was an orgasm, no faking shit like that."

Pulling me upward she was reaching between our bodies searching for my now stiff as a broom handle dick to shove inside her hungry pussy. Grabbing tight she guided me to the wet entrance of her vagina and pushed against me while she pulled me into her. Raising her hips she whispered to me.

"All the way, I want it all the way in. Mmm, feels so good. Yes, fuck me slow, nice deep strokes, oh my, you're delicious. I'll let you know when I'm ready and then I want you to nail me. Don't shoot all of it this time, same some for me later with my ass in the air."

Her body was producing so much lubrication I had a ring of white lather around the base of my dick, she reached up putting her hand on my cheek. As I opened my eyes she mouthed "now" and began pushing enthusiastically into my thrust. I lay down on top, grabbed her shoulders and began slamming into her so loud it sounded like a hard slap to the side of the head. As I pushed forward I would hold her shoulders pulling her into me, she had nowhere to go as I pounded her pussy.

She let out a soft groan and then her body shook as she grabbed a breast squeezing it, I knew she'd climaxed and set out to find my own. As I hastened the pace she met me stroke for stroke, her body reaching upward to meet mine, I could feel it beginning, the tingling feeling that sweeps through your body as your balls signal they're about to erupt. Her chubby legs locked behind my butt as her heels dug into my ass cheeks trying to pull me deeper.