Once Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Karen doesn't know what she wants, Bobby's had enough.
11.4k words
4.74
10.3k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I don't normally post sequels so far apart, but I inadvertently referred to Addy's age as a younger girl in a non-sexual way, however, it was enough to reject the story. In the comments from the first part a few wondered how Karen's character could ever be redeemed. Consider this, maybe she can't, maybe she's just one of those people who never figure it out.

Once Again chapter two

Karen and I were in the mood for a piece of meat, I found a local steak place that turned out to be quite nice. We didn't talk anymore about the happenings of the afternoon, I did find myself wondering if what she said could be true or was it simply more talk. I asked myself, was she saying what she felt she needed to say, or was she being sincere? Only time would tell and for the moment I was cautiously optimistic.

She wanted to go to the regular watering hole for drinks and to dance since they had a DJ on Saturday nights. Neither of us was in more than jeans and a shirt but she certainly rocked what she was wearing. The pants were tight enough to exhibit her assets without looking trashy, the shirt was a pull over with a V-neck showing a bit of ample cleavage. Me, not so hot. Jeans, a button shirt and cowboy boots. By the time we arrived the place was already thick with people, luckily she saw a nurse she worked with waving to us from a booth which had room for two more.

I knew the guy, sort of, we'd met a few times at work. For the next twenty minutes we cajoled and laughed and got comfortable with each other. As soon as the DJ started we were on the dance floor and stayed there until the first break. I ordered another beer for me and a white wine for Karen, she seemed relaxed and was sitting close although our bodies weren't touching, not even at the knees. The second set had no more than begun when a tall bald black guy stepped up and ask Karen to dance. Without so much as looking at me she scooted from the seat and was taking the guy's hand.

I must have looked dejected because Karen's girlfriend said to me, "Not to worry Bob, they work together, it's just a dance or two. She'll be back."

To her credit she was back after the second dance, I was about to ask for the next dance when another rather handsome guy asked her. Again, she never looked at or said a word to me. I was beginning to think the words spoken earlier were nothing but bullshit, she was being who she was, she wasn't about to change. Looking for her I saw the two of them grinding to a medium paced song, it was obvious there was plenty of sensuality flowing between them. With the other couple who shared our table on the floor I simply stood and left, I'd had enough of Karen Cullen. She told me I was her friend and then treated me like trash, nope, no more. I was through.

I don't think she realized I had left, I didn't get a text or call. Around midnight I heard a key in the lock, I was expecting to hear a whispered conversation with whomever she'd brought back with her but didn't. Thankfully. I'd have kicked her ass out on the spot if she had. She didn't come to my room, I heard the bathroom door close and then open a few minutes later. Not enough time to take a shower, enough time to pee and get into night clothes. In the morning I was on the patio with coffee and scrambled eggs when she sauntered out with a robe wrapped around her body. Plopping herself in the chair next to mine she said nothing as she stared at me, I ignored the stare a minute or so and then looked at her.

"Where did you go last night Bobby? I looked around and couldn't find you. Why did you abandon me?"

At that moment I felt nothing, no hate, no anger, nothing. "I think you have that backward Karen, it was you who abandoned me. Not once did you look at or ask if I minded you dancing with your parade of suitors, nope, you just got up and left. But why would that matter, it was just old Bobby boy and he's always there when you need him. Well toots, not any more."

She looked pissed, "You're blowing this all out of proportion. I had a few dances, so what? That's why we went isn't it, to dance?"

"We did Karen, we did. It was silly me to think because I brought you that you'd actually be dancing with me and not other guys. You can't help yourself can you? If it comes down to a black guy asking you to dance or me, I don't have a chance. You're so wrapped up in this blackness bullshit you don't know what you want."

She was almost spitting when she responded, "Well you're all wrapped up in your shitty little white world. You left me stranded there. Remember?"

"You know Karen, all that stuff you said yesterday about being color blind and not seeing how much I loved you, you even wanted to make love, that was all bullshit."

She was on the edge of her seat leaning a foot away from me, "Why you makin this about race? Why you hafta bring up racist shit like this?"

"Hold on miss high and mighty, I'm pretty sure it was you who excluded me last night. If I'm such a racist then why are 90% of the girls I go out with dark colored? You don't know what you want Karen, I only know you don't want me. So go be with the billy bad asses who treat you like dirt and toss you aside when they've gotten what they want. I won't be there to help pick up the pieces any longer, you're on your own. This shit isn't going to happen again."

As I stood she did as well. "Just what the hell is that supposed to mean Bobby? I'm on my own."

"The lease on the apartment has another six weeks left, I'll be moving this afternoon and it's all yours. It's a furnished apartment and I know you can afford it, you make more than I do. If you don't pay rent I'll be stuck with it and start proceedings to get you out. I'm done Karen, mister nice guy Bobby is finished, good luck, I hope you figure out what you want and then enjoy life. I just know it won't be with me."

She was standing looking at my back as I went into the kitchen. I was putting clothes in suitcases when she walked into the bedroom. I heard concern in her voice for the first time.

"Are you really going? Can't we work through this misunderstanding? You said you love me, I don't want you to leave."

"I do love you, but I don't like who you've become. I offered my undying love to you yesterday, you said you accepted my love in a roundabout way, then last night the real you bubbled to the surface. I didn't like what I saw, the "oh hell no, I aint got time for no white boys" girl was on full display. I can love you without liking you, however that love died a little more each time you came crying to me and then kicked me in the nuts when you were doing better. Like I said Karen, I'm done. Oh, and this isn't a misunderstanding, this is the result of choices you made."

She sat on the couch crying as I removed all of what was mine and drove away. I had stayed in one of those rent by the week places when I'd first gotten to town, I was fairly certain they'd have an opening, somewhere that was at least warm and dry.

My stomach was doing flip flops as I drove, I'd let my emotions get the better of me. Something that had never happened before, something I was not proud of, something I didn't want to happen again. Did I ruin a friendship? Possibly, but, was it truly a friendship? Regardless, I couldn't take any more heartache from her, and if being upset was an avenue to walk away, so be it. Mom always said it was easier to walk away mad than to face the issues and talk them through. I'm sure that applied to my present situation.

I didn't see Karen for several weeks, one of her cohorts told me over lunch that she was avoiding me, she said Karen told her she'd hurt me in ways she didn't know were possible. That was okay with me, I'd voiced my displeasure, re-hashing things wasn't going to make it any better. I heard through the grapevine that the blonde dumped Montgomery's ass and was in pursuit of some doctor from the Ukraine, boy, that had to be a blow to Montgomery's ego. There were days I wanted to see Karen, to hear her voice, and then reality would set in. I was in the process of getting her out of my life, why would I reverse that?

I decided to stay in the rent by the week place, they had additional discounts if you committed to a full month so I took advantage of that. I determined I was going to live there until the Christmas/New Year season had passed, giving me time to look for somewhere different in the meantime. I wasn't sure what to do about the holidays, family wanted me to come home, I wasn't sure I wanted to make that trip. I love my sisters, but they are the two most opinionated wenches God ever put on the face of the Earth, I had no desire to put up with that for a week.

The hospital Christmas party was going to be on a Saturday the week before Christmas Day, I dreaded going knowing I would run into Karen at some point. Imagine my surprise when my cell buzzed while eating supper at the local greasy spoon.

"Hi Bobby, it's Addy. How have you been?"

I swallowed a bit too fast and ended up choking, once my coughing spell subsided I joined the conversation.

"I'm good Addy, now that I've cleared my throat. What gives girl? Have you settled in with the new job?"

"Mmm,hmm, the job is going well, I really like what I'm doing and where I'm at. Mom and dad let me run things and they look after patients, it's been a win-win for all of us."

Considering I hadn't so much as received a text since she'd left I wondered why she might be calling. "What's up Addy, you didn't call to chat."

She chuckled, "You're right. I called to ask if you would like to spend Christmas with my family? I know you don't usually go home and I've talked so much about you that mom and dad want to meet "this guy". It was their idea to invite you. Daddy will cover the plane tickets and a hotel room. I'd have you in my bed but they'd go ballistic, you know how that goes, every father's daughter is a virgin, even though I'm 26. We can be together in your hotel room, I just can't stay overnight."

I knew I wanted to go, we'd had a great year together, who knows, maybe this was fate, maybe we're supposed to be together after all.

"Let me see if I can get the time off and get back to you. I think I'd like that, I haven't enjoyed a white Christmas since I moved south."

She laughed, "I'm not sure you'll have a white Christmas, but we can have ten days of fun."

How nice that would be if I could get time off, I saw no reason why I couldn't. I had two years worth of vacation time I hadn't used, I'd covered for others Thanksgiving and other holidays so they could be with their families, I was sure someone would take my shifts. As an added bonus my departure date would be the day of the hospital party, I could avoid it altogether. Addy was at the airport to greet me when I touched down, she hugged my neck and gave me a soft kiss, her tiny body was pressed to mine. I deduced it was going to be a good vacation, I hadn't been with a girl since she'd left. On the way to the hotel she asked how Karen was doing.

"I wouldn't know, I never see her. We had a parting of the ways. I got tired of being kicked in the gonads and told her so. It all went to shit after that, we both said things that should never have left our lips. Like my dad used to say, 'you can think anything you want, but you can't say everything you want', boy was he right."

It was quiet for a few minutes when she looked sideways at me with one eye on the road. "Yeah, I know."

I wasn't sure what she meant, "What do you mean you know?"

"I called one day to get the name of a medication I knew they were using and my folks weren't, but I couldn't remember the name. By the time she was done I heard all about how you were being a racist dick. When I finally got the entire story I told ger to grow up, not everything is about race, people are people. We didn't part on a good note either."

"I shouldn't have said all that I said. I let all the "I aint havin nuthin to do with a limp dick white guy" rhetoric get to me and I spilled. I shouldn't have, but in hindsight walking away angry was the only way to break that bond. My heart was hurt beyond repair .... so, here I am, not sure which direction to go but excited about being with you for the next week or so."

As our conversation was ending she was pulling into a Hampton Inn. Stopping the car she reached for my hand and put it directly on her breast,

"I'm here to get you past lonely, and confused for the next nine days, you'll have to deal with the rest on your own. Fair warning mister, I haven't been with anyone since I left and I plan to fuck your ass into the mattress. You'll go home with empty balls."

Pulling her to me we kissed more sensually than at the airport, "I haven't been with anyone either. Maybe we can wear each other out. I suddenly have a hankerin to taste that sweet pussy. Think we can do that before we have to leave for your house?"

She looked all around and opened her blouse to show me the sexiest wispy thing I'd ever seen, the most exciting part was that it was an open nipple bra. I leaned toward her with a "may I" look on my face, her answer was to put her hand on the back of my head and guide me to an already hardened nipple. There's something beyond exciting and sexy when you're sucking on a nipple with the rest of the breast covered. I sucked and slobbered for thirty seconds when she pulled me away quickly closing her blouse.

She was already breathing hard, "Upstairs, room 216, let's take it up there. Want to feel under my skirt? There's a treat for you."

Sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh I could feel the warmth and dampness on my fingers before they touched her uncovered hairy little cunt. I looked at her and mouthed, "no panties?"

She responded audibly, "No panties, just for you. I was hoping you'd want to eat me. We can fuck after supper, mama will know if we do it before, she'll smell it on us. She has a nose like no other. Come." She laughed. "Did you get that stud? I said come, let's go to the room so you can make me cum all over your face. I just hope I don't squirt, that'll be a mess for sure."

We were no more than in the room when she pulled her blouse open and told me to lay on the bed. Knee walking up my body she stopped long enough to drop a nipple into my mouth, something we both enjoyed in our foreplay. Pulling her nipple free she moved forward, lifted a leg and straddled my face, when the other leg followed her pussy was on my mouth. I wasted no time, between licking her tiny slit, sucking her clit and playing with her hardened nipples I had her screaming into a pillow within five minutes. Her body was slumped forward as she grasp the headboard, chest heaving, her body still jerking in spasms as mini-orgasmic sensations followed the blast off within her loins.

I wanted my cock in her and started to push her down toward that end. "We can't Bobby, mom will smell your sperm in me, we can't." As the head of my throbbing cock touched her wet sloppy labia she groaned and said.

"Oh fuck, give it to me, I need this badly. I'm a grown woman and they'll just have to understand. That's it, mmmm, baby I've missed your cock so much. Fuck her, fill her up."

She rode me like she was chasing the wind, fast and furious, I could feel months of pent up energy begin to build in my balls, I wasn't going to last long. She knew it and began slamming her ass down hard onto my body, driving my cock as deep as possible. Then she started.

"I can feel it, you're getting ready. Oh shit you're getting bigger. Cum in me baby, cum in me, fill my pussy. Don't worry about me, just cum, that'll take me over. Cum baby, give me your load."

I was grunting, gritting my teeth and hissing as my cock erupted inside, she sank down and rocked her pelvis back and forth as I was spewing semen deep within, then I heard and felt it. She let out a long wail as her cunt grabbed my dick and squeezed, she'd obviously been doing Kegel exercises. Her pussy was pulsing, throbbing, massaging and coaxing out every ounce of semen I had. She flopped down on top of me as we tried finding the next breath.

Following the quickie we jumped in the shower trying hard not to let her hair get wet. It washed the sweat off, and she pushed as much semen out as she could, but we still thought we smelled like sex. She pulled a bra and panties from her bag and dressed.

"I knew we were going to end up like this, at least I won't smell freshly fucked, and mama would go ballistic if I walked in wearing that nipple bra. Will you have more for me when I bring you back later?" I nodded enthusiastically. "Mmm, good, I need you more than once tonight. Maybe I'll suck you dry, although my pussy is still not satisfied."

I kissed her, "We can do a lot of different things in nine days. Let's take it as it happens and enjoy ourselves."

I was anticipating meeting her folks, she'd spoken about them enough that I thought there might an immediate connection. Boy was I wrong, it was obvious when we walked in the door Adelade had left out one minor detail .... that I was not black. Her mother spun on her heel and went back into the kitchen, her dad walked to me and extended his hand. As we shook hands he looked me over from head to toe. I appreciated the effort he put forth to make me feel comfortable.

"Nice to meet you Robert. Addy talks about you a lot. I'm told you work in the ICU unit where she did. A lot of responsibility working on that ward, I'm sure you're very good at your job."

Addy was leading me into the family room area when her mom grabbed her elbow and pulled her into the kitchen. I was close enough I could hear their conversation.

"I know you're 29, but I hope you know what the hell you're doing girl. You might have let us know he was white. And I hope to hell you're on birth control cuz it's clear you two didn't come here directly from the airport. Don't look at me like that, I know what sex smells like, Lord knows your father and I have filled our fair share of rooms with that smell. Tell me you're on the pill. Please."

Then I heard Addy, "We lived together for a year mother, of course I'm on the pill. What difference does it make that he isn't black? You guys have taught us all our lives that skin color doesn't matter, that it's what's inside a person that matters. Why the sudden change? Mama, he's kind and loving and took good care of me before I moved home. He treats me better than any black boyfriend I've ever had."

Her mother seemed to become melancholic, "Yeah, there aren't a lot of men like your father. Most are arrogant pricks who think women should do whatever they're told. Your sister Mary was with a guy like that, he called her his "ho", your oldest brother straightened him out and got her away from that trash. She's doing well now."

That first encounter set the tone for the lions share of my time in Boston. Addy would come to my room and we'd enjoy each other. At one point she screwed me on the subway train, we were toward the back with no one near, she wiggled out of her panties, lifted her skirt and sat backward against me with her hand between her legs. When the head of my dick was at the opening to her now very wet vagina she dropped like a box of rocks, moaning softly when she bottomed out. An older lady further down the car looked up and smiled at us, with a thumbs up she went back to her magazine.

Addy sat on my lap after we'd finished. I was softening when the subway train started coming to a stop, the older woman stood and made her way toward us, walking by she handed Addy some wet wipes and smiled as she said.

"I miss those days. Do it as often as you can kids." And then she was no more.

The worst day of my visit was Christmas Eve. Of the four other siblings three would be there for supper and Christmas at Ollie and Nana's house. Considering her dads name was Edward no one knew why the grands called him Ollie, but that's what it was, and he being a good grandpa was not about to change or challenge the name they'd affectionately given him. I say it was the worst day because it was apparent that I was not necessarily welcome amongst her siblings. They were polite and cordial, but you know when someone is simply tolerating your presence. By the time she took me back to the room at nine I was exhausted and worn out from the stress and tension. I can't imagine they felt much better. Addy wanted it doggy that night, I rode her with a vengeance talking out every bit of stress on her hungry pussy. We were lying in the dark afterward cuddled together, she lifted her face to mine.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers