All Comments on 'Once an O'Connor Always an O'Connor'

by Lickme35

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

So once a criminal, always a criminal. He’s a murderer from a family of murderers. He’s no better than a child molester or a drug dealer.

No fucking wonder she cheated on him, he’s evil.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Surprising and dissatisfying. A more thoughtout conclusion would have changed this story but it was a cop-out ending 3***

KusunaKusunaabout 2 years ago

Twisted but good

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

Don’t fuck with an O'Connor!

Dylan1Dylan1about 2 years ago

Nice, short and sweet, straight to the point.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Goddamm that was intense!!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Good read needs and epilogue though as feels unfinished.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Man, the thing is, I really don't like murder or killing in the story.

But dang, this one was different.

A unique way for a whore to atone her mistakes.

For a moment there I really was impress with the creativeness of the choices.

I am betting no normal husband can think like this nor do this.

Only those who got scarred bad in life. I know I can't.

That is why I gave a 4* despite my dislike for killing.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Interesting variation on the Hat fields And the Mccoys

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Harsh for sure. He would have told her the story, if only to keep what did happen from happening. D

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 2 years ago

Hateful people doing hateful things.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Nice. Getting the cheating wife to shoot the bastard who seduced her is about the most poetic justice possible.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

That was depressing. Probably good enough for a Burn the Bitch story. But still depressing.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Wild, dark and to the point. I gave it 5 stars for being short and to the point in a psycho sort of way.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Dark but I like it. She did the right thing in the end. It was the only scenario where the kids had at least one parent to raise them. The sixth shot might have been for herself.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Six shots? If she just shot herself it's one shot, so she must have shot Matt. From "Tell the kids I love them.," I assume she won't be there to tell them, so she likely ALSO shot herself, that's two shots. Did she shoot Matt five times?

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

I think I like it better when the revenge is mostly sexual, granted I love a good btb but death is often too severe and too quick a punishment in most cases. It would've been better if the gun wasn't loaded and the whole thing was a test to see where her loyalty really lied.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

a little over the top violent, but was definitely a twist to the wife getting caught cheating.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 years ago

4* Deadly BTB! Extreme justice was served, but it needed more detail and length. Keep writing!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Yeah, right! Now, about this bridge in Brooklyn I'm selling.....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

That story came from a very dark place. It was good, but very disturbing.

ctdansctdansabout 2 years ago

At first read I wondered why Matt would keep the "affair" going so long as to get caught. I thought, do the guys wife once and you in a way have your revenge. If wants the guy to know what he did he could tell him in one way or another. But I guess being able to get away with it as long as he could may also have played into it. The way he yelled that he had been doing it for a full year rubbed it in.

The ending? Well, you are going to get us all upset with that one! Did she just shoot him or did she also shoot herself! Damn!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Now that’s what l call a BTB

5/5

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Not a bad little tale but for all we know she could have shot into the bed six times.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

once a turd of a writer ALWAYS a turd of a writer

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Wow brutal and original

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A very different and new take on the BTB story. Interesting choice she made

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

I guess this was an attempt to shock, to cause a reaction, because I really don't believe anybody with an IQ in double figures would find this entertaining. Absolutely zero to recommend it: a poor, juvenile plot about brain dead inbreds doing distasteful things, rather like the screenplay of the worst B list slasher movie you'll ever likely to see. If you enjoy any part of this I suggest you seek professional help immediately.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah, the gun humpers/pseudo-Alpha male twinks will love this but honestly I dont feel it came out the way you hoped.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Thats dark, maybe she plugged herself with the sixth shot

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Daaayyyyyum!!! That's some old world, Omertà family-type killin'! 5/5!!!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

That was pretty good for a short story. I bet there's families like that.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

He gave her a multiple choice test, and she apparently chose the right answer. Dark, but very good.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

I would not be inclined to marry an O'Connor.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

think someone needs to take that oconnor crazy out of the gene pool

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsabout 2 years ago

Interesting little story thanks for sharing

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Bet she regretted marrying that twat.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Six shots? If she just shot herself it's one shot, so she must have shot Matt. From "Tell the kids I love them.," I assume she won't be there to tell them, so she likely ALSO shot herself, that's two shots. Did she shoot Matt five times? - No she missed him twice, then got him the third shot, shot at herself and missed then shot him again to male sure he wasn't playing possum, then shot herself thinking once an O' Conner always an O'Conner.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

It was “ok” but the character paints everyone into a corner with no real way out. Kinda dark for such a short story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@ctdans, she must have shot Matt, she fired six shots, the last one presumably killed her, so the first five were probably for Matt. Maybe she tortured him first. Maybe she even shot him six times, but her final statement implied that she wouldn't be seeing her children.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

A bit too dark for my tastes but overall pretty enjoyable. Matt has to be about the dumbest character ever written, nearly his entire family wiped out for cheating and decides to get some of that himself. 4 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

She paid the price and she went out like a “BOSS BITCH”

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 2 years ago

Perfect story, she was warned

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

Damn! 5 stars. Good BTB told in a few words. Nice finish.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

I was surprised that I liked it.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49about 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. 5 Stars!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

It would be perfect if she killed herself, but I doubt she has any honor. Hopefully he

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Excellently brutal. Normally I do not care for murdering the guy fucking the wife,or the wife for that matter. But in this case it works for the storyline

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalabout 2 years ago

lol, how the fuck does noone mention to this chick that this guys dad is a mass murderer? and this is a rare story where i feel bad for the guy who fucked his wife. i mean shit his dad was gonna kill a kid because his uncle fucked his wife.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Genius! 5 BIG STARS!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I don't know why she apparently shot herself. He made it clear that the family would stand by her, who knows maybe she'll get off on temporary insanity.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Great Comments!!

From Poe, to turds, to the Brooklyn Bridge...

Quoth the cheater: "Nevermore..."

Nothing to add, I guess. Thanks for the story.

Keep 'em comin'.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie.. Love this Story!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

O' Connor must mean simp in Gaelic, unless he's lying about visiting her skank ass in prison. Which is what I'd do....

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Harsh ending, but definitely the end.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Should have shot herself as well

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

A little dark for me, but justice was served

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Six shots? I am thinking she offed herself as well. I guess we will never know...

5 stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.01.23]

Top Shelf B.T.BASTARD.!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh that’s a great one. So short but so good, set it up so well, characters and dialogue just right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How pleasant to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since I'm guessing the "taking the coward's way out" would actually include "if you shoot Matt first then yourself", and the coward's way out involves her family never seeing her kids again *and* her kids hating her, I'm guessing she just emptied the gun into Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully done. 5

Bitches don't get nearly the prison time men do. Good decision.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again. That's dark! I liked it a lot, but I would not suggest it as a solution to the problem.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Second time for me, still love it, still 5/5

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Yikes! You are on author Viagra or sth. Strong story.

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

Short, sharp, to the point and deeply satisfying

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I sure wish I had some of the good drugs that keep WHACKDOODLE so stinking high. He's not a murderer, his brothers and uncles are not murderers. He's angry that he married a cheating slut. So he confronted the asshole and gave the whore some options. She made all the discisions in this little vignette. I'm just hoping that her plea to "tell the children I love them" means that she shot Matt 5 times, just to be sure, and then put the last round through her mostly vacant head.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A GREAT story! 5 stars

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Perfect story and ending. Thanks.

usaretusaret7 months ago

So who was shot?

danoctoberdanoctober6 months ago

Whoa!!! Very clever. 👍 👌 👏 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agreed. Sad and pointless.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

WOW!! Something else. Irish is serious. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, just a little too short!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Murder and hate and nothing else doesn’t make a story, not even a bad one. Save what few brain cell you have annd not write angian and leave us Irish out of your thought. (Sure you only have room for one at a time anyway)

LechemanLecheman4 days ago

Wow! Brutal and to the point.

nixroxnixrox3 days ago

You get the one-star rating for the gratuitous violence in this story - it was sad and pointless.

I will never accept violence in an LW story, unless there are children involved - then all bets are off.

Hopefully, you do not post any more stories like this one.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 days ago

Too dark and violent. Not my cup.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I always figure that killing someone was the unimaginative solution to a problem in the LW section or any other section for that matter. It tells me that the author did not have a clever way to handle the situation and lessens the story. Not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous