All Comments on 'Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 01'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Great cant wait for more

Amazing intro please write more glad your back to writing reading your stories gas been missed glad its back keep up the great work

JohnCKJohnCKalmost 6 years ago
Great

You simply have to write more, loved what you have written so far..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please soon

I really loved it . Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant, please hurry with the next chapter.

darkdesire230darkdesire230almost 6 years ago
The rare 5 stars

I rarely give stories 5 stars even when they're okay/good (Usually I give 4 stars) but this story has so much potential plus it's just filled with oddly specific things that I like

p.s. keep up the amazing work :)

201TinyTim201TinyTimalmost 6 years ago
Loving it.

Loving the plot and all the girls and guy involved. Just one little thing of make sure with bouncing between all these characters viewpoints you double check you’re keeping all perspectives and such correct. For example at the very end with Tara and Opal it gets a little confusing with whose doing what (Opal section but Tara is putting the spear back?)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Started it

The use of language is such that you woukd do well writing poetry. Got too flowery for my simple taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great start. I really enjoyed the story.

Could maybe use a bit more editing. There were simple grammar type mistakes and things like duplicated or missing words, but there were also some bigger errors like she kicked off her underwear, but then a few paragraphs later and shes on his lap and having to take her underwear off again.

I look forward to more!

Jkwar91Jkwar91almost 6 years ago

Loved the story, it's great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Although I must say forced changes is my absolute favorite story on this site!

William111William111almost 6 years ago
Quite a good story

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it coming

This was a fun start look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it!

Although to be totally honest by the end I was missing the simplicity of just "a guy and his fox mate" and actually would have just loved to read something that was focused solely around their relationship without these orcs and liches and shit getting involved. However, that's just me. I LOVE romance. I still love this though, and I can't wait to read more.

Btw, my name is Jack. So yeah. I like this character.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Seriously? Five pages of Tara trying to convince him their soul mates and come page six he's fucking someone else?

Honestly, the story is in such need of editing that there was reason to drop it before page six, but I stuck with it, thinking surely that the guy who was tearfully begging Tara not to hurt him wouldn't be fucking someone behind her back less than 24 hours later. I don't have anything against harem stories(they seem to be part and parcel of the monster girl genre after all), but if I've invested that much time into two characters, I expect some return on that investment. Rather than say, sex with a caged/crazed woman.

If you continue, you have got to get an editor. There are typos almost every other sentence and at a couple points you just randomly switched to third person perspective(and no, I don't mean the parts from Opal's POV).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Comments

Sent to you on feedback

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope to see more

2nd story I have read of yours so far hope to see more of this as well.

capn_doggycapn_doggyover 5 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Just posted the next part on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will the second part of this story ever be post on this web site?

capn_doggycapn_doggyover 5 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

I've already posted it. Just waiting on approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going, it only gets better

As I said in the title keep going the story is getting better and better. I like the nobs you gave to Firefly and Jim Butcher's "Dresden Files" series. Looking forward to Chapter 3

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 5 years ago
Thank you

This is a very well written story love it thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2nd time

Reading this story. 6 stars

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago

Awesome story, I do hope you come back to it eventually.

I'm wondering if this shares a setting with some of your other stories, with the "modern/veiled" world?

KartusKartusover 4 years ago
Awsome

I really enjoyed this story. I would like to see it continue and see if the mage side comes out again. I really did love this read.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago

Fantastic story. The perspectives, especially towards the end, where a bit messed up here and there. Even with that it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Please continue!

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Nicest terms I can use. Complete wuss. Hug and a nibble but instead figuring it out he throws off and runs. She say Found You but not one second of who are you or what do you mean. It’s to set up the story but just seems like too much for him to say wrong guy and flee. Maybe say he is extremely shy and sees beautiful goddess, in his fear of embarrassment he flees. Oh well. Maybe I’m crazy. I’ll find something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy crap, Firefly AND The Dresden Files in the same story? Shiny! Well written, intriguing and well thought out with some decent character development too. I'm to used to finding that much on a few short pages on this site and definitely appreciate it when I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES