Once in a Lifetime...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Break was four weeks long. He jerked off forty-one times thinking of her.

While not as prolific, she did manage more than twenty-eight times herself.

They shined with what every couple wanted to be, what everyone imagined they might become within such a palpable, transcendent union. They were as constellations, glimmering figments of everyone's imaginations brought to life.

...Same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

His legs shivered. He knew seconds were his only protection now so he gripped her delicately at the shoulders and began to pull her towards him. She let him slip from her mouth.

"No." Her eyes consumed his. "Not the right time."

His head slipped back, his eyes never leaving hers. Moving her head towards his, she gripped his penis with her left hand, briefly noting that the tips of her fingers and thumb were unable to touch, a thought which sent an ever-so-subtle quiver through her, something that had never happened to her before while blowing another guy during a period. The warmth that then rose in her made her sigh, which he interpreted as discomfort.

He knew what she meant - "not the right time", the box of tampons on the bureau - and he began to berate himself inwardly for being so lost in his own pleasure so as to mis-interpret, or worse, ignore her and what she might have wanted - after everyone had departed for The Townhouses, she rose and closed the door and lowered the record player volume while he reclined on the couch and returning to him she covered him with her body and after minutes of devouring each other with their mouths she raised the both of them off the couch and directed them onto the thinly carpeted concrete floor and she meticulously undid his belt and opened his zipper and after he raised his hips she tugged his fatigues and boxers over his hips and his penis literally sprang up fully formed which made her smile as she pulled his clothes down below his knees, his twitching penis grazing her cheek, and drew him immediately into her mouth - so he began to shift his weight away from her and raise his hips off the floor. She quieted him back down.

"Thank you," she simply said, and touched him lightly on the chest. "That means a lot." She let her hand slide down over his navel until she was able to grip him under his testicles. "Next week."

Their eyes hadn't separated. They had developed a deep, abiding, once-in-a-lifetime affinity.

...Time isn't holding us, time isn't after us...

"And now for you." She turned her head again and fed herself his penis.

Immediately his head fell back onto the floor. More heavily than he had anticipated. His mind sailed for the briefest of seconds. Awakened by the pressure of her lips and the vacuum of her mouth running up and down his shaft, feeling a thin film of his pre-cum and her saliva coating him, she swirled her tongue over the crown of his shaft, then with a hand grasping him grazed the wrinkle of foreskin against her lips. His clenchings had turned more into thrusts as she smiled into them while sucking deeply onto the shaft as the head passed repeatedly over the bottom of an "O" formed by the puckering of her lips.

As she opened her mouth to pull slowly back, his body spasmed.

He came.

Caught off-guard, the first shot landed on her nose.

She squinted her eyes shut and snorted laughter.

His body convulsed, the tightening of his abdomen curving his torso up.

Turning her head, the second flume landed on her cheek.

His hips thrust upwards. His shoulders bounced against the floor.

The third shot hit her in an inner corner of a closed eye and while turning her face away, the fourth sprayed her earlobe.

She shrieked. With delight.

He groaned, his penis involuntary twitching, slender ribbons of cum oozing out.

Ribbons.

He convulsed again, another flare arcing from him and landing on the bottom cuff of his sweater.

...Same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

Sitting up, she began to wipe his semen over her forehead and cheeks, nose and chin and jaw, not out of revery but simply in an attempt to clean herself. Looking down through one eye, she saw his penis slumping to the side, deflating, the shaft and his left testicle covered in cum, his pubic hair as well.

She giggled, which then made her howl, before she raised a few fingers to her mouth and ran her tongue over them, then over her palm, swallowing him completely.

He saw her semen-covered face, her tongue bathing her fingers and palm. His first instinct was to sit up and apologize. But he noted she had laughed. Wildly. And the way she was now grinning down at him while licking her fingers.

A smile crept into his face.

"What are you laughing at?" she said down to him in mock-anger, moving the pad of her thumb over the back of her fingers, creating a delicate web of cum between the digits. "You could have at least warned me -"

His penis stirred as it never had before right after a cum. "I tried to - "

"Well try harder next time." She knew the emphasis was comical, yet their eyes never left the other, their increasingly conspiratorial grins either.

"I will," he replied, and for some reason while meant to be playful, he detected a seriousness in his voice, a desperate question - Will there be a next time? - awaiting a hopeful answer.

...Once in a lifetime...

While not conscious, he quailed before the rudeness of the act, if by crossing such an insulting boundary this encounter would be a singular one and because of that a future that might come to pass would never materialize. And while not completely conscious of his intent, he realized his voice reflected this fear.

She sensed his tone as well. And she knew whatever response she made would inaugurate a future that couldn't be stopped.

...Into the blue again, after the money's gone...

She reached out with one hand and held him tamely in a fist. She slowly brought her other hand to his mouth and held out a finger. He kissed the finger, then drew it shallowly between his lips. Neither had ever done anything like this with another before.

Their eyes never wandered.

She retrieved her hand from his grasp and brought the finger that had been in his mouth up to her mouth and kissed the tip-pad and it was then he noted the roughness of her jeans against his naked legs. He had had his knees pressed firmly against her the entire time, not wanting her to slip away from him. Squeezing her more tightly, she sensed this as well so she offered that finger plus two others tenderly to his lips, and he held them there affectionately.

They never made it to The Townhouses.

...Time isn't holding us, time isn't after us...

As wordlessly as they had begun, they rose. Together. She helped reclothe him, then they returned to the couch, she partially on top of him and partially wedged between his body and the sofa back cushions. They kissed deeply, committing themselves to wherever the universe intended to take them.

And then they slept.

...Same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

12