Once in a While Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we did just that. I still had the nagging guilt and left thinking I'd never be back. The worst of it lasted about as long as the soreness of my hole which seemed to be normal by the next weekend. I had let myself be fucked in the ass. Buggered and bred as he put it. Not something I could share or really even wrap my head around so I let it go.

In fact my sex drive went off the charts and my Lyssa even jokingly remarked that she must not have been taken care of me correctly. We probably averaged sex twice a day and I was regularly dropping three loads in her pussy and mouth. I suspect I was still trying to prove I was a man.

A month later I approached my turnoff to the ranch. I could go one exit further and stop to eat as well. I'm not sure I was surprised that I drove past and stopped at the inn. The parking lot was almost full again and this time I noticed that the clientele was exclusively male. Without pause I was escorted to the bar where a beer appeared instantly along with a menu. It was followed by a hand on my shoulder right after I ordered.

"Myles, so pleasant to see you again. Are you staying the night?" Julian was effusive and had a broad smile as he sat down next to me.

"Uh, I don't know. I just thought I would eat first."

"Wonderful, why don't we adjourn to the patio and you can tell me how you've been." And almost magically I was led to the patio behind his house. My food appeared along with another drink and Julian sat across from me with a casual elegance.

"So have you given any thought to our last conversation? How did you feel that next week?"

I stammered a little "well I felt good."

"Relaxed, decisive, reenergized, shag the wife often?"

"Uh yeah"

"And after you are done eating could I persuade you into another massage?"

"Uh, let me think about it." Julian just gave a knowing smile and raised his glass in a toast.

We both knew where it was going. After downing the second beer I found myself stripping in the massage room. I lay facedown on the table and moaned audibly with the first touch of his oily hands. Shoulders, legs, neck, and with an unconscious shiver on my part he stroked my glutes. Up and down. With small circles that had me spreading my legs as he reached between to my inner thighs. A single slick finger stroked up the backside of my ball sack and I nearly came right there.

"So you enjoy that Myles? Slide down just a bit" He tugged me slightly an the bottom of the bench magically split and my legs followed. What followed was pure heaven. My junk hung free and the oily hands that followed massaged and stroked my entire crotch.

Instantly I was as hard as I have ever been. Like a teenager again it was almost painful. Slick palms twisted gently about my shaft and a thumb teased the taint. Thrusting into his grip was only natural and it became frenetic. The moment was punctuated when the thumb slid up over the ridged skin and rubbed the indentation that spasmed in a fit to splatter beneath me.

Thankfully there was a moment to recover before a slap on the ass came with a command. "Go clean up and out. All the gear is in the loo for it. I'm going to worship that sweet arse and give it the seeing to it requires."

On shaky legs I went into the bathroom and saw the enema bag. It was unfamiliar and uncomfortable but I knew I needed to do it. There was a brief moment of shame as I thought of what I was willingly preparing for but it didn't stop me and I finished the necessary absolutions.

"Kneel up Myles. Yes that's good. Put that beautiful arse in the air for me. I've had plans for it this past month. I wasn't prepared for the swift parting and plunge of his tongue into my crack but the sensations were amazing and my back arched to make it even easier for him.

"Argh, do whatever you want." My submission came so easy as my mind gave in to his seduction. He came up for air.

"Oh I shall. Is this my arse to do with as I please?" The slippery appendage roamed around my hole again.

"Yes, it's yours. Own it, fuck it, just don't stop right now." I would have volunteered anything at that point.

"Hold your arse cheeks open for me. Show me how I've turned a straight cowboy into a slutty little piece. How delicious."

I didn't hesitate and did my best to expose my hole to him. I felt slutty and owned and god help me I liked it. There was a freedom to it and I felt it again just like the first time. It was what I came for.

He gave another lick of my wide open crack and I gave what could only be described as a little squeal. "I wouldn't have believed it a month ago. A big tough cowboy like you begging for a shaft up that bottom to sodomize you. But there it is. Do you want the spunk up you or on your face. We'll do both but it's the last choice you make today. So up the arse or in your gob?

"Ass, in my ass." It was all unconscious words but my heart was pounding as I stepped outside myself. The plastic bottle flexed and wet goo coated the crevice. The finger pretty much pushed right in to the palm.

"Oh that a sweet tight little arse. Just one fuck still? Feels like it's at tight as the first time." The finger pulled out and was joined by a second but thankfully the massage and the rest meant the smooth band of muscle just clung to them as he stretched me out and rubbed just the right spot to cause my cock to harden and leak.

"Slobber me up first" and he moved to my front his own cock rigid and pink/purple protruding from his groin. I tried. The reality is I wasn't much of a cocksucker. I had never done it before but the hot flesh felt smooth and soft in my mouth. He leaned over and continued to finger my hole as I tried to take him deeper while not choking.

I wasn't surprised when he pushed me away a minute later. My talents were apparently not evenly gifted. My hips pulled down and the knob pressed perfectly in the divot. "So I'm going to bugger you again now eh? Last chance to stop. No, then arse up and out. Spread them and push it in."

The first was easy, the second not so much but I pressed through the first pain. The spot where muscles resist yet the slickness gives purchase. Where you realize you're open and being filled is next. And the first three inches of my passage was filled.

"Take me up to the cods. I want to feel your ring around the root as you take every last millimeter. Give your arse up to me along with all your cares. That's it."

A wave of warmth suffused through as I acceded. The slow progression of the swelling shaft up my canal was magnified by the endorphins pulsing through. I needed it. To give over possession of my body to Julian. It caused the extra stretch caused by the broadening shaft to be ignored as I was filled.

And I felt relief when his furry crotch touched and then pressed hard against my upturned ass. I could feel his tight balls pressing beneath the opening and his hands came to my hips to thoroughly seat him within. And then the tears started.

"Let it out Myles. He understood they weren't tears in pain but tears in relief. This is a place to lose your cares and let me accept the responsibility for your pleasure. I understand you." And he did. The hands on my hips pushed me away and then pulled me tight again and I arched my back to receive him.

He began to talk in that silky accent of his. "This is the start Myles. Last time was about getting past the barriers of your mind. You chose to come back this time and I wasn't sure if I'd see you again. The guilt of the straight sometimes overwhelms the pleasure of the moment. " He chose that moment to short stroke over my gland with the ridged head several times before plunging deep again.

"But your need to let go and be buggered is so obvious that we both know you'll be back. No more coquettishness from you is my requirement. I don't want you to speak because as they say, actions speak louder than words. I will teach you how to be the consummate receiver and giver. You're a natural when it comes to sodomy but even there we can hone your skills past the point when your sheath is no longer naturally as tight. And it won't be as tight because you'll be taking my cock up it. Many more times. Your arse was made for this. It's been easy hasn't it. Like none I've ever seen. Work the muscles as if you were taking a piss."

"Ah, yes" he responded as my hole contracted around him. "As the receiver your responsibilities are few but milking the cock of its spunk is a specialty of the receiver. We will train your mouth as well but your natural proclivities are obvious. Show by your actions that you accept your role and we will as we say in America, seal the deal with my spunk in your bum."

I did my best. Those muscles were relatively untrained yet I worked them to soreness around his cock. I'm not sure how long it took because I was only conscious of the shaft protruding into my backside. He started pulling all the way out and then back in as the hole started to close causing me to jump every time. "It's time for a breeding" Julian announced. " Finish up if that's what you want." It was an out of body experience. I swore I could see myself. Straining to milk him. Anus contracting as tightly as I could as I rocked back and forth. I knew I had succeeded and smiled as he grabbed my hips tightly an went as deep as possible. There was warmth to go along with the jerking of his cock and my balls suddenly contracted and fired their own load which caused Julian to grunt I appreciation.

"Stay like that a moment" was the command as he withdrew and my hips gave an involuntary shake. The sore muscles contracted and pulsed with the withdrawal and sudden emptiness. The loudness of the shutter slap surprised me but I was too tired to object.

"Look back at me Myles over your left shoulder." I turned and saw the bug eyed lens pointed at me and saw the movement of the picture.

"Just beautiful Myles. I want more of you, you realize don't you. I shan't sell them but I must have some gracing my walls. My beautiful well-shagged cowboy. Would you like to see?" He brought the camera over and showed the screen. My muscle-tensed rear filled it at a three-quarter angle. Just the roundness, the cleft, and the back of a ball sack. A hint of moisture, a few drops of cum on the cheek and a tendril that connected back to where my hole was hidden. The next was more from the back with the same elements except my serious visage looked back. So obviously freshly fucked.

"I must get more you know. The light is perfect at the moment. You're giving me a bit of a cockstand already." I looked over and his cock while not hard had swelled considerably. It was covered in our mutual juices and lube and was roughly horizontal.

He moved behind me and I felt him again. Nestled firmly between my cheeks and the camera clicking. Then in me again. Not the full depth but a softer sort. "Pull yourself open Myles so I can see that lovely bum hole." Again the camera clicked and I felt him harden in my rectum. There were a couple of thrusts and then he slide out, the head still prodding my cheeks but I was empty except for the leaking trail now increasing. Click, Click, Click. He was moving and occasionally I'd feel him against me but any penetration was brief. This was for show.

The maneuvering continued and ended with his groin close to my face. Cum and lube covered his cock sat inches from my face. "I won't have you give it a suck without a wash but the visual is quite erotic. The wet tip touched my chin, cheek, nose and then lips. I can't say it smelled good but it wasn't unbearable. The smell from what Julian did next might have been worse. He dug between my cheeks and came up with two fingers of cum that he decorated my face with. The excess was wiped on my chest and the pictures continued.

It finally stopped and with a slap on the ass Julian encouraged me to go shower. He followed me in and we shared the shower. Fingers and soap cleaned the worst of the cum out and I soaped and washed his package before going to my knees and taking his inflating cock into my mouth. He let me go on for a few minutes and then urged me to my feet.

After drying off he handed me a robe and led me to his office. He pulled memory cards from his camera and sat in front of a laptop attached to a large monitor. The robe gapped and his cock laid against his thigh. He pointed and I continued what had begun in the shower.

His hand gripped my hair as he talked and did something on the computer.

"Lick under the head Myles. We shall turn you into a fine cocksucker as you Americans so delicately put it. You'll be the best bent straight cowboy around. So very delicious." I did the best I could. As it reached the back of my throat I started to gag and pull away.

"No worries, just suck the head for now." He was completely hard at this point but not reacting much and my jaw began to tire when he pulled me off and up.

"Now take a look at these Myles. You do have a beautiful arse and it's a joy to shag but I'm very pleased with these. On the screen were small pictures of the shots he had taken.

"Myles, go get the lubricant from the bedroom and come back here" and I did. Now full screen, the pictures showed automatically. My butt, a spread shot of it leaking his cum. Partially open, the hairs matted around it by the juices. His cock against my ass, partially in it. The lower portion of my face looking as if I just sucked him off. Covered in our juices as well.

"Lean over the desk so you can keep an eye on the screen and think about what I'm doing to you next." I gripped the edge and felt him anointing my looser than normal hole with lube. Without preliminaries he sheathed himself deep causing me to grunt.

"My own bit of personal pornography. It's beautiful really and I dearly love sodomizing you. Your sheath is meant to be filled with a good, hard cockstand."

His lubricated hand reached around and quickly had me hard again as he used the strokes to pull me back onto his cock. The screen changed in front of me. Showing the results and what was currently happening with my body. The large cock embedded in me deep. Just barely inside. Stirring the juices into a froth in my lower body. A pink and deep red hole that encompassed another man's cock.

It didn't take long and his stroke speed increased before quickly pulling out and pushing me my knees. "Open your mouth" he ordered and I opened and closed my eyes in anticipation. An audible splat with a grown and a warm spot on my face was the opener followed by repeated shots in my gaping mouth.

"Swallow and we'll go clean you up"

I slept in his bed that night. That deep satisfying sleep where you don't remember anything. I think the sun woke me as much as anything but hands stroked easily up my flanks. Pausing to cup my ass and then continuing.

"You really have an exquisite body Myles. I cannot resist it." Julian's hand slid up and down as he spoke. "I want to touch you, photograph you, well and . . ." His fingers slid up the cleft and stroked my anus.

He paused and continued stroking while gently insinuating the tip of a finger into the pucker of flesh. There was a brief pause and then wetness as he introduced the lube to my backside. The fingertips laved the exterior smoothly with pressure as they glided over every ridge and bump. Pressing flat against the orifice and then releasing to move elsewhere. Until finally it pressed inside, going up to his palm and then retracting slightly to rub my spot that caused my cock to harden even more.

"Your arse is so hot internally. I'm going to take it again Myles. Fill your mind full of the feelings you will begin to crave. A filled backside and thorough buggering. Grease up my cock and put it up you." He handed me the lube bottle and as I lay half on my side pushed the top leg up . His knob rested between my legs and I had to bend at the waist to reach him.

It stood rigid and waiting with his balls tight against his body. A small bit of liquid already at the tip and he groaned as I rubbed the lube on. Spreading extra at the bell head that was going to fill me soon. I slid down until I felt it against my hole and guided it as my body pressed down.

The single finger left me not as open as before although the previous night's activities left me more open than normal. "Uhh" was the response as it penetrated and I felt a little light headed. Julian slid up and I gave another grunt as the shaft slid up to the limit.

It was a gentle fuck which was probably for the best since I was still somewhat sore from the previous night. The almost spoon position made his thrusting less vigorous. Julian's hand came around and grasped my prick. Stroking and pulling me back on to him in sync to his thrusts.

I came early from it. The stimulation at both ends too much to resist. He cupped the top of my cock as I did and filled his hand. Then he rolled us over without unsheathing so I was belly down. Mounting himself deep. The cum filled hand came up to my lips and smeared it. "You are perfect with spend in your mouth and soon to be up your bum. A vision of perfect perversion really."

His thrusts became harder, longer, deeper and more urgent. "Ahhh" was the sound right behind my head as I felt him jerk and the first splash of warmth came. Just as quickly he dismounted as my suddenly empty hole complained and the rest shot across my ass and lower back.

"Don't move. I have to get this" and I wasn't in much of a position to argue unless I really wanted to mess up the bed. The amounts were always amazing. If quantity had to do with ball size he would have needed a wheelbarrow to carry them around.

The camera was on a tripod near the head of the bead and the enormous eye of the lens pointed at me. "Look at me" and as I did the shutter triggered several times. Julian fiddled with lens a bit and then knelt over me. His cock rested in my crease an the shutter clicked a few more times. It was obviously something that turned him on and I just let him go. When he was done the cum had grown cold and had started to dry. I let him clean me with a towel and we had breakfast on the patio again.

"Can you stay a bit today?" We were lounging in robes having finished eating and having coffee.

"I should really go. There's a lot to get done ."

"Is it things that I could have done? I do have some resources."

"It's not necessarily easy and it's an hour from here."

"The distance is not a worry. I have people tending quite a bit of property that could easily handle more. In fact I have just enough to need staff but not quite enough to keep them entirely busy. Let me propose that you stay the night and we can drive up there for a look around. I'll have staff do it during the week."

"Are you sure or is it just your way of getting some?" I said it with a grin. I could see his cock rising through the robe again.

"Oh it's a small price to pay and I'd love to spend the day with you. And have another go at that pert arse of course." His grin at the statement was a mixture of lechery and humor.

Showered and shaved Julian gave me a tour of the rest of his place. The garage was impressive with 6 bays and a large attached studio. Epoxy coated floors, immaculate tool chests and large car prints. It was man cave fantasy alone but the cars were the crowning part. A sixties Vette, a bathtub Porsche as well as Mercedes, a BMW, and a Ferrari. It was clear Julian was being modest when he said he had resources.

The studio had an entire wall of windows and a fireplace. Camera stuff took up much of it but there was a section set aside for taking pictures and a computer workstation with a very larger printer. Along one wall were prints. Some just hanging, some mounted and framed. They were people I recognized as famous. Some that I didn't but shot with an artistic eye.