Once in a While Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a hobby that turned into another career." Julian said. "It's still a nice sideline with the other businesses. I came over here to manage a business. Started another business and then this fell into my lap. It's been quite a ride really."

"Looks like it" was all I said.

"Would you like to see the unpublished work? I only do it for select, special clients who want a bit extra with discretion. I trust you won't mention it of course."

I nodded and he opened a door to a long narrow room. Sort of a gallery. And as I suspected it was erotica. Men, women, and every combination and number. They were beautiful really. The lighting, the people, the settings. I recognized a few too. A famous actress whose innocent persona was contradicted by large cock half lodged in her rectum while a blonde licked her spread, wet gash. A famous couple intertwined while making love.

While it was all artistic, it was raw too. Open orifices, full genitalia on display with all the inevitable bodily fluids and required lubrication. Not pictures you could have in your living room but pictures for private spaces. I felt myself getting a little hard despite the recent activity. On an easel at the back was a large black and white and I realized the subject was me. The result of that first time.

Laying back legs spread with knees up. My softening cock flat against my belly and pointing up towards the path of my own cum. The cause showed in the cleft of my ass pressed against the bed. The thick globules of Julian's cum leaking from my slightly open, glistening hole and filling the gap between the cheeks. It was dirty and raw and wildly erotic.

"That was your first time wasn't it?" I nodded.

"I've only been with you that way."

"I thought so. That makes the shot very special knowing you had just given me your anal virginity. You can see I've shot this sort of thing many times but never with a lover of my own. I'm very taken with you and would like you to model for me."

I thought about it. I wasn't readily identifiable in this picture but I knew there were others that showed me as a willing participant in sex with another man.

"Who else will see them?"

"Just you and I without your permission for more. This is my private gallery."

"Just for you I guess. They are pretty hot."

He smiled widely and then with somewhat of a leer. "I have some many ideas of how to capture your beautiful body." His hand came up and cupped my ass. I felt my cock stir again and the fleeting thought of how much things had changed. I had just agreed to be photographed as a sex object. One which would show me being the receptive partner in gay sex in its erotic glory. I reached down and grasped his package through his loose pants.

"Hold that thought Myles. I think we need to go take a look at your place first so I can follow through on my end of the bargain. I plan to be up you several more times before you have to lean but we'll take care of business first."

A land rover I hadn't seen was in drive and with my direction we drove to the farm. We pulled into the compound and I gave Julian an extra key and the gate codes before I showed him around and noted what I was supposed to be doing. Painting, fixing the roof of the pump house, mowing and replacing some of the cross fencing.

The barn piqued his interest. The stalls were empty and we mostly used it for storing the old tractor, a pickup, ATV, and implements. I also let the neighbor store some hay. "How is the privacy out here? Are we likely to be interrupted?"

I thought about it a second and called up to the neighbor to warn them that the Rover was me and that I'd be having some work done around the place. "They won't come down now that they know it's me so we have as much privacy as you want."

Julian broke into a grin at that comment. "I want to get some shots of my cowboy in his natural element. The highlighting from the windows makes it interesting as well as the setting. Lets go look at your wardrobe and I've brought my kit in the car." He said it all with a leer.

He was a little disappointed I didn't actually have a cowboy hat, boots or chaps. I told him he watched too many movies but he was still excited. "I think we'll do farm boy shots today and then we'll get your cowboy kit sorted out in the future. Besides I shan't be able to resist buggering you a time or two."

To tell the truth it's kind of hard work holding positions for while. He moved around and directed my body carefully. Sometimes it was easy to see what he was after. There was the classic leaning back against the post backlit by the window. Some of those were just a silhouette and I even had a piece of grass hanging out of my mouth that he captured.

"Slide your jeans down just below your bum. Yes, just like that. Now think of a cock up you spewing all sorts of lovely cum." Unbidden I got hard and jutted out at 45 degrees.

"Lovely Myles" and he moved closer for shots that captured my darkly shadowed body against the bright light of the window. The texture of jeans and veined skin made for what turned into an extremely erotic photo. It turned out to be a particular favorite of clients later.

"Drop the jeans, grab that post up high while you arch and push that lovely arse out." Stretching , I pushed my ass out and heard the rapid fire shutter as he moved around me. I could feel the heat of the sun half across my back.

"Simply fabulous, step out of the jeans and turn to face the window with your feet spread. Little more, slightly more bend. Fantastic. Turn back as you were, slight turn towards me and hold that."

I heard him rustling through his stuff and then he was behind me again. Fingers coming up and smearing my cleft with lubricant and even a slight insertion to coat the ring. "The light will catch to show that you are ready. Ready for my cock up you and any other man's who sees the picture. Men would wank all over the world hoping to do what I have the opportunity for." He whispered, caressed my exposed checks and pulled my hips back a little more before resuming with the camera. Asking for small amounts of rotation each way as he moved as well.

"Do you trust me Myles? Sometimes the artistic makes one uncomfortable. I have an idea I'd like to try to photograph in this setting that might make you have pause."

"You mean like having my naked ass photographed in a barn with a greased asshole?" I quipped. "I'm not sure where my line is. We can see." I held the current position, arms upraised and ass pushed out to present.

The zipper of his duffel opened and after thirty seconds I felt him beside me. Kneeling with an arm around my waist at the front and a finger probing my anus. It was followed by rigid rubber at the ring the same time I felt the rough hairs swish against my cheeks. It pushed and I pushed out as trained as it spread me and then slid inside. The bell of the plug spread wide and then flared down to lock itself in. I looked back out of curiosity at the full horse tail protruding from my backside.

"Yes Myles, you have a tail. A bit kinky I know but it will juxtapose with the setting quite well. Hold that spot a bit. Yes, I like it. Swish your hips so your tail moves. Ah yes. Perfect. Slide your hands down a bit and lean further so you bum is out. Lovely."

He was imaginative with it. Lit and silhouetted from all angles and poses. In some of the shots a black crop poised on my back. I ended up with one knee up on a horse blanket covered hay bail when he put the camera on a tripod, briefly aimed it and approached my backside.

"I need your sheath badly after that visual display."

I turned my head slightly and reached back to spread myself for him. "Go on then. Fuck me up the ass and take it. Empty your balls in me."

"Oh I intend to. Fill up your man-cunt. Right after you get it wet with a suck I want to hear you moan like a little bitch." He moved in front of me and I took his knob as deep as I could. Stopping only when the gag reflex started. All the recent activity triggered extra saliva and I coated the shaft. The crop slid over my ass cheeks and between them as I could hear the camera shutter trip.

Part of me wanted to get him off with my mouth. To hear him moan and thrust in there before those balls emptied their output into my face. I realized a little to my chagrin that I wanted that musky smell of his genitals in my nose followed by the seminal deposit to gulp. It would cling and coat the insides and I'd taste it for hours. But it wasn't my choice. I had given that over willingly and I didn't object when he pulled out and moved behind me.

His hand caressed around the insertion point and then gently tugged to remove the hairy appendage. I grunted slightly as it slid out and left me empty but almost cooed as his knob pressed against me. "Push back. Put me inside and pleasure me and yourself with your sheath."

It was easy and natural. I rocked back and felt the start of dilation. While I wasn't experienced yet it had been up me recently along with the plug tail. A little more movement and it pried the muscle open to let him in. I felt it gain purchase and then that slide that was becoming more familiar. The rush of enveloping a cock that I chose to magnify by moving back more.

"That's right Myles, take me to the cods." His encouragement slid me back until his thighs stopped a progress and I could feel the brillo pubic hairs rub against my ass. I wanted to make him moan. To empty his balls inside me in a frenzy of lust.

And I have to admit I was also there. Primed to explode after being on display sexually. Kegels tightened as I rotated my hips up and down, in and out. Julian grabbed my hips following the motion.

"Aahh, you hussy. Work that man-cunt for me. It won't be long." It made me want it even more as I reveled in the idea of getting him off. My own cock was rigid and so sensitive that I was afraid to touch it. There was a spot in the rotating motion that sent shivers down my spine as he rubbed a spot and I tried to hit it often.

The activity had me sweating but I couldn't stop. Finally one last rub sent me over the edge and Julian with it. There was an audible splat as my cock fired at the horse blanket covering the bale and Julian grabbed my hips tight at that moment. I think I felt the first shot hit the walls and he pulled out to spray the next one at my hole and balls, then crack, and small of my back where it pooled in a warm puddle.

We were both panting wildly and that was all that was audible. He cock nestled in my backside cleft dripping and finally he spoke. "Fucking hell that was brilliant. Now stay as you are so I can capture this"

Sweat dripping I could feel the cooling warmth that stickily clung to my backside. The camera clicked as I knelt there. Slow dripping from the vertical parts of my body, I was on display as he snapped pictures of my freshly sodomized body.

Satiated, it was easy to just let him do as he wanted. I knew the results would be erotic, artistic and filthy. I was the subject and an urge to play the slut became strong. More arch to the back. Ass raised just a little higher. Mouth slightly opened with the occasional bit of tongue on lips.

Julian got more excited by my display and gave more direction. I leaned forward. Shoulders down, looking straight at the camera knowing that the line of my back and ass extended above my head. The more liquid part of the load dripping down my spine as the shutter sounded repeatedly.

"Beautiful but hold that position." I did as he asked and felt the swish of hair and rubber intrusion that filled my backside and seated firmly. The camera clicked again.

"Show me all the pretty things that mouth can do" so I focused my eyes on his hardening cock. Thinking how I could take it in my mouth, lick those large, dangling balls and suck the cum from them out through the bell head.

He made encouraging sounds as he clicked away and I'll admit I sort of zoned out as the effects of recently cumming went through my bloodstream. The tail was removed and for a final laughing moment he had me crouch spread-legged behind the old pickup. My balls dangled as I leaned over the hitch and the resulting pictures were a mocking tribute to those who dangled fake balls behind their trucks.

And then it was over. The camera and gear were put away and we cleaned up. I offered to take care of his obvious erection but he declined for the moment. "When we get back we'll give it another go and send you home with an arse full." I retrieved the extra keys for him and then locked up and we were back on the road.

The conversation was easy with Julian. Like I had known him all my life and maybe it was because he had known me more intimately than anyone before. He also had a personal magnetism too and that was probably why I had given myself over in a way I wouldn't have ever thought of a year prior.

We showered and ate and then I watched over his shoulder as he dumped the raw photos taken earlier. They hadn't been processed yet but I felt myself harden at the raw sexuality of them. "You're quite a good model you know. And an excellent fuck" he added with grin.

The light played over my body giving hints and then overt invitation to the right viewer. The sexy farmboy vibe descended into the perversion of the tail. It protruded prominently from my backside and while I didn't quite understand the desire there was a sex appeal to it. The crop too. I wasn't into pain although I accepted the milder sort received when first penetrated.

The ones of me sucking Julian's cock weren't as well framed but he assured me they would with a bit of work. The same with some while we were fucking that I hadn't even noticed him shooting. There was one in particular that was particularly erotic to me. My face in perfect focus as the slightly blurred body behind me must have thrust in. A grimace of pleasure, a little discomfort and relief. It made me remember that feeling somehow.

"I want to see a print of that one when you're done." I didn't know what I would do with it but I remembered that feeling through the lens.

"I have to say I like it too. You have a lovely look early on when a cock is first up you. Let's finish taking a look here and then try to send you on your way with a bit more up your bum."

Julian had a way with the camera that I find hard to describe. Evocative, erotic, artistic. I was seeing myself in two new ways. First was as a model and the second was as receptive sexual partner. One whose body was to be lusted over and taken. And the results of being taken. There were the obvious glistening pool of ejaculate on my back but also the heavily shadowed crease of my rear and the drip that was only just exposed to the light. I found myself getting hard seeing pictures of myself.

We stopped and Julian disrobed and laid down, cock hard and slapping against his stomach. "Get yourself ready and ride me Myles like a jockey. I want to see that face as it goes in and have you come from it." He tossed me a bottle of lubricant and I stripped down once again.

I rubbed a big squirt of lubricant around the outside, greasing my crack. Then used more on my fingers to work it into my channel to prep it. Rubbed more onto him before I knelt legs spread over his hips and reached between them to grasp his shaft. Felt wonderfully slutty to rub the head up and down my crease before holding it against the dimple of my entrance.

"There you go cowboy, saddle up." His cheesy pass at a western accent made me smile and I moved back into him. I wasn't super tight after the past day's activities and he slid in the entrance as I puffed a little and continued lowering. It was that becoming familiar pleasure and pain as the muscles adjusted but I knew the reward of the fullness packing me. And once breached he slipped in easily until the broader base asked more of my ring. And I wouldn't let that last bit stop me until we ran out of room.

"There's that face I love. Take me deep Myles and work that arse around it." I rocked forward and let him get almost out before sitting back again. There was more pleasure and I rotated my hips this time. Empty, filled, empty, uhhh filled. The slick, hot flesh rubbing on the inner muscle and bumping against my gland in a way that made me want to go deeper even though it wasn't physically possible.

It made me so hard that it actually hurt a little. Like when I was a teen and you'd get a boner from even vaguely thinking of sex. Julian's hands cupped my ass cheeks kneading and spreading as I kept at it. "I want to see you spend without touching yourself Myles. I can tell you're close. Do what you need and show that come face."

I stared down at him intently and shortened my plunge. The fatness rubbing and rubbing inside as I sweated. The only sounds were our pants and the liquid squelch of sex. The tingle increased and with almost no other warning my balls contracted and shot stream after stream up Julian's chest as a I moaned in relief.

With that I stopped. His hard cock still firmly up my ass as I crouched above him thighs aching. "You almost got me there Myles but now I want to try something different. The rutting has been fantastic but we're going to make love now before you go home. Move off and lay on your back knees up."

I lurched up with wobbly muscles and the loose muscles of the newly fucked. Laying back I took the traditional feminine pose of legs spread, feet pressed flat against the bed. Julian grabbed a pillow and slide it beneath my hips. He added more lube to his cock and fingered more into my spread crotch before kneeling between my legs. Lifting my hips he slotted right in with no preliminaries and drove until our flesh met.

The thrusting was gentle and slid in and out with long strokes. He paused briefly and then moved prone to the missionary position. His face right above mine and hand beneath my ass. And as his lips descended onto mine he thrust in deep as his hand pulled my body up to him.

I realized this was what my wife felt. A body heavy on me between my legs. Taking a thrusting cock between the legs and up into my body. A mouth on mine with hot breath and a warm wet tongue between my lips.

Then I kissed back and rocked my hips up in the age old motion of the receptor. A wave of contentment filled me and I worked into him moaning with the feelings. Julian was feeling it to and thrust even more powerfully.

"You'll have a babe in your belly soon Myles" he panted. And I realized just then that I was hard again and slippery with sweat and my own cum earlier. In and out with increasing speed that corresponded to the rubbing. His head pulled up and I saw him grimace and moan as he buried himself and jerked rapidly in my hole. I was surprised to feel my own balls contract and add to the mess between us in sympathetic fashion and humped up to let him deposit as deep as possible.

We lay there afterwards. Sweating and breathing hard with exertion. Him still up inside but retreating he stared down. "That was the best in a long while. Lay here a bit and let me take care of you."

He rose and I relaxed the pose of the recently taken. Legs still apart, wet between my legs and my own semen smeared warm and cooling across my belly and lower chest.

Julian came back with wet warm cloth and wiped my groin and torso clean. He pushed my legs down and gently rolled me over. The cloth rubbed my back and strayed down to spread my ass cheeks.

"I think you should know that if we keep this up your arsehole will start looking more like a tight little cunt after fucking. More elongated but beautiful as it drips with spunk. But I think you want that Myles, don't you."

I didn't know about that but I loved being his sex object. An object of desire and lust. I would do what it took even if it changed part of me.