Once More With Jenkins

Story Info
More from Jenkins and the nude wednesday crowd.
4.9k words
4.68
3.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My third and probably final Jenkins episode. If you haven't read Nude Wednesday and A Few Wednesdays Later, this may not make a lot of sense. If you have read those, I'm sure you realize none of this makes much sense!

Thanks to RoisinDubh79 for beta reading.

Jenkins: Starting a new week

It was the second Monday after what had turned out to be my best day ever at work. That was on a Wednesday; it started with my gorgeous boss, Rolanda (stark naked per company Nude Wednesday policy), jacking me off for 'target practice', accurately directing my ropes of cum to land on her sexy, long-legged assistant Marilyn's pussy, then covering my work station while Marilyn and I fucked in the boss's office.

The day could've stopped right there, but no; our voluptuous, dark-skinned dynamo of a Division Vice President, Selene, ordered Rolanda and me to her office for 'remedial training' which turned out to be her giving a boring monologue on sexual harassment and inappropriate office behavior. Had she gotten wind of what Marilyn and I had been doing? Who cares -- her lecture was delivered while my naked boss sat on my face, Selene rode my cock and she and Rolanda made out and played with each other's bare breasts. All three of us came in close succession, then Selene re-arranged us with Rolanda eating my cream pie out of her pussy while I banged my lovely, strawberry-haired boss from behind. Another orgasm for each of us, so call it a double triple for the day. I'd deposited four loads of cum in or on three lovely pussies belonging to three beautiful women. When the security guard that morning had said "Have a nice workday!" I thought later he had no fucking clue!

So why was I thinking about that Wednesday on this Monday? That's easy -- I thought about that Wednesday pretty much all the time! While I did so I made my way to my locker, hung up my slacks and removed my underwear, slipped back into my comfortable loafers and headed to my work-station, naked below the waist per corporate policy for non-management personnel who did not routinely interact with the public.

As I approached my station I saw Marilyn standing in my place, trying to concentrate on the screen in front of her with its real-time depiction of the movement of supplies and goods in a particular geographic region handled by our department. The job required quick decisions to avoid and untangle bottlenecks. Software could do a halfway decent job, but skilled Station Techs like me were well worth the high cost of labor.

What really gave our company an advantage, though, was the way department leaders like Rolanda challenged their techs. We stood at our work stations which were open-framed, giving the leader easy access to our genitals. Jacking us off while we focused on our screens really improved our powers of concentration -- or weeded out the ones who could not cope with the distraction.

As I approached our boss briefly looked at me, winked, then turned her attention back to Marilyn. She kept up a steady stream of comments and questions while her fingers explored Marilyn's shaved sex. Marilyn was beginning to sweat and squirm.

I stood off out of Marilyn's sight; my cock jutting out proudly as I noted her signs of arousal, an erect nipple visible under her thin, white top, her muscles tensing and twitching, her engorged labia. Suddenly she threw her head back with a moan and staggered; I caught her while Rolanda quickly put the station on auto control.

Rolanda commented "This should give you an appreciation for your techs when you have your own department and conduct target practice. Their ability to concentrate is amazing. OK, here's a towel, clean yourself up and then sit down for a few while you recover."

Turning to me, "Jenkins, our VP asked that you report to her office at eight-thirty, so you might as well head up to the fifteenth floor. See you when you get back." She mouthed 'good luck'; I guessed she had no more idea what Selene wanted than I.

Selene was at her desk when I stopped in her doorway; before I did anything to get her attention she looked up. "Ah, Jenkins, come in, close the door, please."

I did so and she was already out from behind her desk when I turned back toward her. Her massive mammaries were jiggling a good bit, which I found almost hypnotic.

"Now whatever happens in this office stays in this office. Do I have your word on that, Jenkins?"

"Yes ma'm. Of course."

"Very good. Come over here." She stopped in front of the last in a row of closets; this one had a letter combination lock on it.

"The code is BEAT ME, with a space. Open it."

She was standing almost in front of the lock, so I couldn't avoid brushing against her huge, black tits as I unlocked the door. I glanced at her and she nodded so I opened it.

The closet was filled with an incredible array of paraphernalia. I saw handcuffs, ropes, whips, paddles, straps, gags, blindfolds, hoods and things that I had no clue about, some of them downright terrifying. I gulped -- was I supposed to use this stuff on her? Was she planning to use it on me?

"So, go ahead and pick some things to start with, Jenkins."

"Umm, er, I'm not really familiar with most of this, what am I supposed to do?"

"Oh, well, I've never used it either, I just ordered a complete set of everything. Let's try those handcuffs, several ropes, a gag, and a paddle? That should be enough for now."

I dutifully collected the items she'd pointed to and then closed the door.

"Right, bring those over to the couch. Hand me the paddle."

I gulped again and nervously handed her the weapon. She gave a cushion a couple of whacks. "No, take this back, bring me a strap, wider than your belt...oh hell, you're not wearing a belt..." I was, of course, naked below the waist. She held her thumb and forefinger an inch and a half or so apart "About this wide."

I put the other things on a table and swapped the weapons. She snapped the leather against the cushion. "Much better." She handed the strap to me -- apparently I would be the one wielding it.

She slipped off her shoes and skirt; since senior management ordinarily went topless at work and she wasn't wearing any underwear she was now naked aside from a gold bracelet on one arm.

Now she moved to bend over one end of the couch, and waved me to move behind her. Her spectacular ass was pointing up at me. Then she spread her legs so her pussy and bunghole were fully exposed.

"Tie a rope to each of the couch legs and secure my ankles" I did so, and proceeded at her direction to apply cuffs to her hands and secure those with a rope tied to the far legs of the couch. She was now bound and helpless.

"Smack my ass, Jenkins." I steeled myself and whacked her right ass cheek. "Other side, but harder." I felt as though I were the one about to get whacked, but I did as she said. "Umm, that's better. Gag me, six more each cheek, plus a few on my upper thighs."

I put the gag in place, took a deep breath, whacked each cheek six more times hard and fast, and two on each thigh. She jerked and made a muffled sound with each stroke. I exhaled and removed the gag. "Oh yeah, now fuck me, Jenkins! Slam that rod into me!"

My cock had been hard from the time she handed me the strap. I got between her legs and plunged into her hot, wet vagina. I could feel the heat radiating from her sore bottom as my thighs and balls slammed into her with each thrust. Her vagina throbbed as I plunged in and out.

"Oh god! Gag me, I need to scream!"

I reached up to put the gag back in her mouth, then resumed slamming her while my hands squeezed her mounds and pinched her nipples. I could feel my cum boiling up so I reached one hand down to flick her clit quickly several times in succession. I felt an earthquake rip through her followed shortly by my own eruption, filling her pussy with my jizz.

I lay over her for a minute or two, then removed the gag, handcuffs and ropes; she moved to the couch, lay back with her legs spread and elevated, and signaled for me to join her. I climbed on top and nestled my head between her wonderful mounds. We lay for some time enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, she said "Thank you, Jenkins. We'd better get back to our jobs now."

"You're welcome, but why me? I don't know any of this BDSM stuff."

"I know, neither do I. I could've looked for a professional, or at least someone with experience, but I wanted someone I could trust."

"How do you know you can trust me?"

"I just know, Jenkins." She pulled my face to hers for a kiss.

That melted my heart. We really barely knew each other, she'd brought me to her office once for a boobfuck (hoping to interfere with my performance during target practice later that day) and then that awesome threesome with Rolanda. Yet I felt her sincerity and resolved that I would prove worthy of her trust. I never told anyone what happened during these sessions.

I climbed off, fetched a washcloth and towels from her bathroom to clean us up, collected all the paraphernalia and locked it away in the closet. I walked back to the couch; she looked up and said "First thing Mondays, then, Jenkins." I nodded and left her office.

Jenkins: Day by Day

Tuesday my boss told me Marilyn needed some live target practice. She brought an assistant from another section with her to provide the target. Marilyn jacked me off as I worked but her aim was off, with only one of three cum ropes landing on the girl at all. Rolanda just smiled and said she needed more practice.

Naked Wednesdays were always a thrill, with Marilyn splayed out on a stool and a fully nude Rolanda landing three or four ropes of my cum smack on Marilyn's pussy at a distance of four or more feet. Afterwards it was Rolanda's policy to give her assistant and me an hour in her office to work off stress, that is, screw each other's brains out. Did I mention our boss was both gorgeous and totally awesome?

Thursday was almost odd: just an ordinary work day. Rolanda did stop by a few times to stroke my erection and casually lean her tits (covered by a tight sweater, it not being Wednesday) into my arm and shoulder but she didn't push me over the edge. I finished myself off first thing when I got home. Was that what my boss wanted? Was she at home doing the same thing? That thought got me off quickly!

Friday Selene requested Rolanda and me for a 'strategy session' which consisted of another mind-blowing threesome followed by a discussion of how things were going in our department and the division as a whole. The VP also asked our view of certain proposals; we pointed out some severe bottleneck and sourcing problems with one of them. These discussions took place with Selene laying back on her couch, legs spread out and draped over one end and Rolanda and I seated where, looking at Selene's face, we had a perfect view of her cum-drenched pussy. Fortunately my work station experience allowed me to multi-task, concentrating on the discussion while appreciating the view!

Two of the proposals we'd discussed took effect within a few months. We never heard anything about the one we'd raised objections to -- apparently Selene was able to sink that ship before it sailed. It felt good to have our feedback count for something. Of course, giving feedback to Selene was one of my favorite activities...

Jenkins: Celebration

That week established a pattern for my work schedule which continued for several weeks. Then one Wednesday Rolanda came back from a meeting with our VP. Being Wednesday, of course, she was gloriously naked. Her nipples stood out from her perky breasts, her face was glowing, her smile was dazzling, her neatly trimmed pussy was engorged, her clit was poking out of its hood.

"Put your station on auto, Jenkins, and come to my office!" Well, she didn't have to twist my arm, I'd happily follow her lovely backside anywhere.

"Marilyn, please join us," she said as she passed her long-legged assistant's desk. Marilyn and I were, as usual, naked from the waist down, so now I had two lovely backsides and pairs of shapely legs to follow.

I closed the door; "What's up, Boss?"

She squealed "I'm getting promoted! I'm taking Selene's job! I'll be the new VP!"

Marilyn screamed "Yippee!", tackled Rolanda and kissed her; I put my arms around both women (squeezing tits, asses, legs and anything else I could grope) and kissed Rolanda when Marilyn broke off.

"We need to celebrate! It's almost quitting time anyway!" Well, it was 2:15, maybe I was stretching things a bit...

Rolanda said "I'm afraid we can't all leave just yet, but 4:30 and we turn loose!"

Marilyn said "Can't wait! Hmm, one question, what position will Selene have?"

I could think of a number of positions for Selene but kept my mouth shut.

"She'll be Executive Vice President. Ginny Jewel is giving her the chance to show she can run the whole company." Ginny was Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of our company, which she'd founded. "Let's hope things work out better this time if Ginny retires again."

I spoke up: "I'm betting on Selene. She's got more drive and determination than Blythe had." Blythe had been Ginny's choice for CEO but the company had faltered under her leadership. Of course, I might be prejudiced, but I was confident about Selene's sex drive, at least!

"Go Selene!" Rolanda kissed us both, swatted Marilyn on her butt and gave my rod a couple of quick strokes. Reluctantly, we all went back to work.

At 4:27 we were back in our clothes and headed across the street to Crazy Jim's bar. We squeezed into a booth, one cutie on either side of me, and ordered a pitcher of frozen margaritas. Dozens of coworkers stopped by to congratulate Rolanda. While she collected kudos and returned thanks, she'd kicked off one of her pumps, crossed her left foot over her right leg and used her toes to stroke my left calf while her right hand gently stroked and drew circles on my left thigh. On the other side Marilyn pressed her leg into mine while her left hand massaged my right thigh. I, meanwhile, alternated which hand held my drink and which stroked one of the legs to either side of me. My smile was almost as big as Rolanda's.

After the bar crowd thinned out we called for a ride to Rolanda's place. We headed straight to the bedroom and stripped naked. I enjoyed watching the two women do a sixty-nine, after which I pumped a load into Rolanda. When I finished Marilyn ate her out. I'd already been jacked off by Rolanda and humped Marilyn earlier, but watching the two women together had my cock still eager for action.

When Marilyn finished I jumped on her back, rammed my cock in and started doing her doggie-style. She started smut talking, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Jenkins! Hump me! Breed me! Oh god in heaven fuck me!" She quickly had another orgasm and I pumped my fourth load of the day into her.

I rolled off and she went to the bathroom to cleanup. I got to thinking about what she said -- was she using any birth control? When she came back I hesitantly asked "When you said 'Breed me...'"

"Oh I was just talking dirty, I'm on the patch. Besides I think someone else would call dibs on carrying your first born." She kissed us both and went to the living room to call and wait for a ride.

Rolanda curled her arms around me, mashed her boobs into my back and kissed my neck. I said "Boss, what was that about my firstborn?"

"I'm also on the patch, Jenkins, but would you mind if I went off it?"

"Wait, whoa, you want to..."

"Yes."

"You and me, have a family?"

"Yes!"

"Like, get married?"

"YES!" Rolanda pulled me down, moved her pussy over my once again hard cock, drove it into herself and began riding me cowgirl style while chanting "YES! YES! YES!" non-stop.

After we both climaxed we lay facing each other, scattering kisses and caresses wherever we pleased. Something occurred to me: "What about Marilyn?"

"Well, I don't mind sharing, after all she's my best friend and has a sweet pussy, likes to give and receive, but she said she wants to find her own guy. She's joined a church singles group."

"Oh, OK. And Selene?"

"I think keeping Selene happy is a top priority, don't you?"

"Right. So, forsaking all others except perhaps Marilyn and Selene?"

"Sounds good. Oh, and about that firstborn, I wonder if Selene has me beat."

"She's pregnant? With my baby?"

"She didn't say anything but that's my gut feeling."

"Oh, wow!"

Friday after our usual three-way fuck session Selene said "Jenkins, there's an envelope on my desk with your name on it. Please sign the paper inside and turn it into HR before you leave today."

I retrieved the envelope, read the paper and looked up sharply. "This is my two week's notice. You want me to resign?!"

"Well of course, you can't keep working in Rolanda's division after you two marry and I'm sure you don't want to transfer to another location."

My boss and I gave each other a startled look -- who'd spilled the beans about our getting married? I hadn't said anything to anyone!

Selene continued, "After you resign I'll hire you back as a contractor, more money, shorter hours, no transfer necessary, you'll be reporting directly to me."

I gulped. "Oh, OK, thank you, Selene."

"You're welcome, Jenkins. Now you two run along, I'm sure you have lots to discuss, see you next week."

I waited while Rolanda dressed, then we headed down to her office. She closed the door and I said "How did she know..." just as Rolanda said "Who did you tell..."

"I didn't say anything to anyone, did you?"

"No, not even Marilyn."

"So how did Selene find out?"

"She has an uncanny knack for knowing what's what. So are you taking her up on her offer?"

"I can't think of a good reason not to."

"Good. Then we can let Marilyn know our plans."

I signed the paper, took it to HR, and returned. Rolanda called Marilyn in and gave her the news; she squealed with delight, hugged and kissed us both. "And I hope I'll be inviting you to my marriage, maybe next year? I think I've found the right guy!"

It was our turn to be delighted, we shared a group hug/grope, then we got back to work for what remained of the afternoon.

Jenkins: What are friends for?

As a contractor I continued with the Monday and Friday sessions in Selene's office, and otherwise conducted training sessions for the station techs and department leaders. Selene seemed content with our simple lash-and-fuck on Mondays; I was relieved not to delve any deeper into BDSM.

Rolanda and I agreed on a fairly short date for our marriage, but Selene objected that she wanted to be a bridesmaid but not until after she'd had her baby. So we waited eight months, which was 12 weeks after Selene's son was born. His skin tone was 'coffee with cream' and Rolanda said he looked a lot like me. Selene named him Jenko but did not put a father's name on the birth certificate.

By the time of our wedding Rolanda was five months along; if I'd thought she was gorgeous before, seeing her walk down the aisle toward me with a baby bump was freakin' incredible!

Two nights before the wedding Marilyn and Selene visited me at my apartment and informed me it was time for the the bridegroom to fuck all (two) of the bridesmaids per tradition.

"Does that mean my groomsmen will be fucking my bride-to-be?"

"No, we already took care of her with a strap-on."

I suspected these two horny bridesmaids were just making it up but decided this was covered by our agreement on exceptions so I happily gave them each a few orgasms and a cream pie.

At the wedding Marilyn introduced us to her beau, Theo. He looked to be 6'1 with short, wavy blond hair, a handsome face with a quick smile and easy-going nature. Rolanda whispered later "He looks like quite a catch!"

12