Once More With Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thinking of trading me in, Boss?" I teased.

"No fucking way! But since she can't have you, I'd say he's not half bad."

The four of us double dated every few weeks. Theo caught me alone one time and asked how I had proposed; I hemmed and hawed and said it was sort of mutual. Anyway he pulled off a classic kneel/ring job and Marilyn was delighted to accept.

She kept putting off picking a date, however. Visiting us one evening, without her fiancé, Rolanda took both of her hands, looked her straight in the eye and said, "Marilyn, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! I mean he's everything I ever wanted!"

"Bullshit. What's wrong?"

"Well, er, the sex could be better..."

"In what way?"

"Oh god, Boss, it's awful! Wham, bam, thank you m'am! No foreplay, no pussy, clit, or nipple stimulation, just shove it in and come in a flash! He's so wonderful about everything else I just assumed things would get better..." She burst into tears.

"You poor dear! Have you said anything to Theo?"

"I've tried, he won't discuss it at all! I think he was taught it was dirty, not something good people talk about."

"Hmmm, what does he thing about your jacking guys off at work?"

"Er, well, I figured that information was on a need-to-know basis and, um, he didn't really need that much detail about my job."

Rolanda and I cracked up. Marilyn said "But seriously, I don't know what to do."

Rolanda kissed her deeply while I massaged her back and shoulders. Then we moved to the bedroom to undress. We fingered and massaged her, then she rode me cowgirl style, after which I unloaded into her and Rolanda ate the creampie. She enjoyed three orgasms along the way.

Lying between the two of us in the afterglow, she said "You two are so good to me. I guess I got spoiled, though, I thought sex would be at least a little like it is with Jenkins..."

"Well, we're always here for you, dear, but of course you don't want to be relying on us after you get married. You need to work things out with Theo or break it off."

"Oh god I don't want to do that!"

"Of course not, dear."

At our next strategy three-way Rolanda mentioned Marilyn's dilemma to Selene.

"Hmmm, probably a mistake to get involved, but Marilyn is a rising star, I'd hate to lose her to relationship issues. Let me think about it. How's her aim, by the way?"

"Oh, much improved, quite a few bullseyes, just an occasional miss."

"Very good. I'll see what I can do for her."

Marilyn: Couples Counseling

I got a letter from Human Resources informing me that, as a candidate for management, company policy mandated "Couples Counseling." I and my significant other were assigned to Dr. S. Moon, with our first session on a Tuesday night at seven o'clock.

I'd never heard of any such policy but, being at my wit's end with frustration, I hoped to coax Theo into at least giving it a try. He balked but I showed him the letter and said "It's required for my career and it would mean so much to me. Please?"

"Oh, all right honey, if it's that important of course I'll go."

"Thanks, sugar plum, love you so much!"

We arrived at Dr. Moon's office and rang the bell; a short, dark black woman with an exaggerated figure and long braids let us in. She was dressed in a white lab coat with "S. Moon, CC" on a name badge. I tried to hide my smirk since, of course, I recognized my sister bridesmaid and boss's boss, Selene.

After some limited, stilted discussion, 'Dr. Moon' told Theo to turn around. She quickly wrapped a sort of tight skirt around him, fastening it in the back with a locked belt. The device held his knees tightly together; when he said "Hey, what's idea?" and tried to turn around he lost his balance and she shoved him into a chair.

"Sit down, shut up and listen. Now I want you to look at your fiancé. Do you like her golden hair?" She lifted and dropped my mane. "Her blue eyes? Her pretty face? Are her lips kissable?"

"Yes, of course, she's fantastic!"

I was getting aroused at Selene's showing me off and Theo's enthusiastic reactions.

"Take your clothes off, Marilyn"

Theo objected "Hey, now wait a minute..."

"Sweetie-pie, let's just do what Dr. Moon says, OK?" I quickly pulled off my sweater, pulled down my skirt and then panties. Now I was really turned on!

"How bout those long, sexy legs? Turn around, Marilyn. Like that ass?" She slapped my bottom; I jumped and giggled.

"Turn back and face Theo. Isn't that a lovely pussy?

"Yes, yes, she's sexy as hell!"

"Now, see her nipples, how hard and erect they are? Look at how wet she's getting. Those things tell you she's turned on."

Oh boy, was I ever!

"But she won't be satisfied just being turned on. It takes patience and effort. Watch as I play with her pussy lips, lick and suck on her nipples, invade her vagina with my fingers."

I was building to an orgasm.

"Hey now! You shouldn't be doing all that..."

"Oh, please, I'm a professional, this is all strictly therapeutic."

Her therapy had me ready to explode! She moved behind me; I stood facing Theo while she mashed her chest into my back, groped my small titties, large, hard nipples and eager pussy. I started to tremble, she rubbed my clit and I screamed and convulsed. She gently sat me down in a stuffed chair.

"That was a female orgasm. Had you ever seen one before?"

"Er, no..."

"Men get satisfied quickly. Women take longer, and usually require more than just a dick sliding in and out. It's your job to see she gets satisfied also. How are you feeling there? Are you turned on?"

"Umm, yes?"

"Of course you are. How about we just leave you locked up like that for a week? Sound like fun?"


"No!"

"Do you think Marilyn ought to satisfy herself? Go around horny all the time? Find satisfaction elsewhere?"

"No. Hey honey, sorry."

"It's ok, snookums, but I'd really like it if you tried to help me a bit?"

"I can do that. I'd like to do that. I WILL do that!"

"Well, I think that's progress. Make an appointment through your HR department if you need another session." Selene winked at me, then let Theo out of his 'straight-jacket' skirt.

We went back to my place and he made sure I came before he did. That qualified as good enough in my book. I went ahead and set a date for our wedding.

Jenkins: Epilogue

When Selene's son Jenko turned one she invited us to her sprawling place to celebrate. We met the nanny, Svetlana, an elegant, statuesque, fortyish brunette who immigrated from Belarus after the tragic death of her husband and children.

After that Selene insisted we get together on a regular basis, declaring Sundays and major holidays to be 'Family Days.'

Two years later, several months into her second pregnancy, she and Svetlana married. Selene ended our Monday lash-and-fuck sessions; in fact, she cleared out the paraphernalia closet. She also ended the sexual activities at our Friday 'strategy sessions', though she, Rolanda and I continued to meet for actual business purposes. However, she had me give her an end-of-the-week fuck late Friday afternoon, 'filling up' her pussy just before she left work. I assumed Svetlana took over eating creampies and applying BDSM.

By this time Selene was President and Chief Operating Officer; Ginny Jewell remaining as Chairman of the Board and nominal CEO. The company thrived under Selene's direction.

Six months or so into her third pregnancy, Selene quit having me screw her on Friday afternoon. So I was reduced to having sex with just my wife, Rolanda. What a cruel fate -- yeah, right, have you fucking seen my wife???? She's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! Four pregnancies and she still looks fantastic. And she's very affectionate -- she likes to stroke my dick whenever we're alone or she thinks no one is looking. Somewhere along the way, I think I died and went to heaven :)

12