All Comments on 'Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 03-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DisposalManDisposalManalmost 7 years ago

Nice writing but just don't hang true man

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Poetic

If dickhead decided he didn't want her cheating ass after she leaves the family.then the judge says fuck you lady and give her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Another good one!

Boyd Percy

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I am hooked!

Now waiting to see what else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what is the point

She has repeatedly cheated with who knows how many men.

Has no regret or guilt and is happy to be leaving

Husband is a fool and not sue the reason to drag this farce out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! Sounds just

like dear annony's wife and his life. ANNONY's wife fucked more men that a $20 crack whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE RAVEN BEGAN WITH THE MIDNIITE DREARY

and ends,,,,,, What happens tomorrow, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what is the point ???

His lawyer made the point : there will be no winners. If he can handle things calmly, he'll make the process less painful for everybody. Sound approach, no ?

The children will appreciate, at least.

Also, he's already given up on his wife and marriage, more or less - no way he could be this calm otherwise.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Good work as usual

The ease of the confrontation worries a lot of the readers, but I feel that he has been letting off the heat for some time. If they can reach a reasonable agreement then it is time to look for a new squeeze. If she had said that it was just a diversion and she did not want a divorce, the elephant would have to march.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Whats there a good work??

Are you all insane or sycophants? Thats a cheap cuckold/wimp crap no more, no less!!! Pathetic!!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Should have fired Barry

Norm should have fired him, if he couldn't trust Barry to keep his dick away from his wife, then why would he trust Barry with his business?

Norm is just too apathetic in many ways for it to be an engaging read, not outright wimpy, but close, he should at least consider a bit of revenge.

There are really no climactic points, the story just meanders along with little fanfare.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"Kurt's a decent man" - Um, decent men don't fuck other men's wives! I've said it before, if a spouse is unhappy in the marriage, get counseling and/or a divorce, you DON'T cheat.

As for the business, doesn't Walter TECHNICALLY still own it?

`

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

"I never wanted it to happen ... but it did." - I HATE this "explanation!" These things don't just "happen," it takes some effort.

I also don't care for the attitude towards the kids' relationship with their mother. I would NEVER come between them, but if the kids didn't want anything to do with her, I wouldn't try to dissuade them.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Interesting

For this couple being married for so long, it ended with a whimper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not believable

He finds out his employee seduced his wife and does nothing to him.

Oops he did say they would no longer be friends.

Your story lost credibility during that described conversation.

Also losy my interest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written 4*

However, lacks any real searing emotion. I sometimes wonder if authors on this site understand the devastation of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This just doesn't seem believable

It's like they both have little to no emotions. Norm is able to live with his wife for weeks knowing she is cheating, and he's not upset other than a few words. She certainly shows no emotion regarding him or the family. The big confrontation is so lacking any emotion other than relief it is ridiculous.

She never wanted it happen? That is the biggest load of crap there is. She wanted it to happen otherwise she would not have done it. It was not a mistake.

Norm doesn't know if he will divorce her after knowing about 2 affairs? Just dumb. You would think their would be a lot of mixed emotions if he wasn't sure, but nope there was practically nothing.

Years of marriage and there is nothing between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This MC is a stupid cuck....his children seem more mature than the asshole

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

2 stars - how could any man feel like a failure when he did nothing wrong.

This was 100% the fault of the skanky, slut wife.

I always feel extra upset if the kids are not part of the process. You just can not expect the process to go smoothly unless everyone involved is also part of the solution - whatever the outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous