Once Upon a Halloween Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amused at how bad her timing was for abandoning him after agreeing to have his back, Sean watched her walk away and barely held back a laugh. Even with Sadie's leanings towards mischief and Hana's terrible timing, Sean was happy that his friends were having fun even if he wasn't really. He had known in the abstract that breakups were never fun, but had been hopeful enough to not have to understand what one was like. In retrospect, that had been a foolish attitude, but then again, he had been fairly foolish, hadn't he?

He looked across the street, watching as Miguel so easily handled these matters. The man was an artist when it came to the ladies, one that he would have to study and learn the wisdom of one day, no doubt. Why, the way Miguel and the girls were looking at their phones right now, Sean had no doubt that his friend was getting their phone numbers at this very moment...

***

In a way, Sean was half right.

He was right that Miguel had gotten Tiffany and Sandra's phone numbers.

He was wrong, however, about the timing. Miguel had gotten their numbers quite a while ago already, and he was looking at something quite different now in his most recent texts, namely a picture of Tiffany's shapely ass.

The lightly tanned blonde was gifted in this department, with a round, full ass with perfectly even cheeks. The picture she had shared to his phone was borderline lewd, but not quite all the way there either, as it was a close-up of her ass bisected by the tiniest strip of bright green fabric from a thong bikini. The way it filled the picture up, though... it was enough to get him nice and hard at the thought of what it would look like in person.

"I hate to say it, Sandra," he said. "But I think Tiffany just took the lead."

Huffy, Sandra jumped over to take a look at his phone. She pursed her lips, annoyed, then said to her friend, "You really think that'll do it?"

Smirking proudly, Tiffany replied, "Only 'cause you wouldn't know how to take a slutty pic to save your life."

"Oh, please," Sandra replied, "I could out-slut you any day of the week; I just wasn't ready to bust out the big guns yet."

"Then bring 'em out, bi-yatch," Tiffany teased.

"Fine, you want the big guns? I'll bust out big guns. Just remember when this war's over, that you were the one who escalated it," Sandra replied.

Miguel smiled slyly, quite pleased with how this afternoon was going. When he had begun encouraging them to share pics, he had simply hoped for some modeling shots, maybe a few good bikini pics. While it had looked like they might have some wild sides to them, he knew it was also best not to assume. If he got some cheap thrills out of it, so much the better.

For the past few minutes, however, these girls had been delivering the goods and then some. At first they started out pretty tame, some nice pictures of each of them made up and dressed in their tight, fashionable and oh so revealing clothes, but the moment he started to show any favoritism to one girl, the other would one-up her. Modeling shots soon transformed to bikini and underwear pictures, each of them showing more luscious skin than the last, and now they had gotten to the point of downright lewdness. Tiffany was by far the more unrestrained of the two, but Sandra had a competitive streak with her friend that kept her in the running as one-ups went.

Miguel had been waiting to see how Sandra meant to one-up her friend, and when his phone dinged, he couldn't help but open the new message with some curiosity.

What he saw, however, made even his experienced eyes go wide.

The picture was unmistakably Sandra, and she was standing in front of a mirror with her phone held out to take the picture. Instead of another delicious picture of her standing in a bathing suit or underwear, she was standing mostly naked in front of the mirror. Her shirt was pulled up over her massive, DD-cup tits, revealing full, firm breasts with even firmer dark nipples mounted proudly and staring out at him. They begged to be sucked, squeezed, and to have your cock slid between them...

But that wasn't where the view stopped, no. When Sandra said she would bust out the big guns, she really meant it. In addition to her tits being on full display, her pants had been pulled down to her mid-thighs, revealing her pussy beneath a dark thatch of hair. In the picture, she reached down with her free hand to part the lips and put them on full display.

"Wow," Miguel said, impressed with how this had escalated.

"Yeah, pretty fucking great, right?" Sandra said, smug. "My ex may not have appreciated the pic enough, but if it gets me a free ticket, I'll say it was a pic well worth taking."

Tiffany huffed and tried to dart around Miguel and Sandra, trying to take a look at what she had sent. Both of them, however, were quick enough to avoid this, Sandra hiding her phone, while Miguel angled himself to keep the nude to himself.

"You can say that again," Miguel said, pulling himself back into some semblance of his usual control. "Sharing nudes is a fine and delicate art, but I'd say you can get a man to do pretty much anything with a well-shared nude."

"And was this a picture well-shared?" Sandra asked.

"I'd most certainly say it was," Miguel said, sighing dramatically and shrugging toward Tiffany. "I'm afraid your friend has taken a very considerable lead by being the first to bust out the nuclear option."

When Tiffany next jumped around to take a look at his phone (her tits jiggling very nicely in the process, Miguel observed), this time he let her see. Her face grew red with anger as she whirled on Sandra.

"You didn't say nudes were on the table!" Tiffany huffed.

"He didn't say they weren't either. Don't blame me for going there first; I was just playing smart," Sandra said, smirking.

"I think you were playing slutty," Tiffany replied.

"Says the girl who sent a pic with all her ass right out there and in his face," Sandra says. "Admit it, Tiff, I gotcha beat. There's no shame in that."

"Oh no, it ain't over 'til it's over, and it's far from over, Sandy," Tiffany shot back, scrolling through her phone before looking particularly smug in her own way. Grinning, she sent another picture to Miguel.

"Yeah, you're not gonna be able to beat this one," Tiffany added.

By this point, Miguel was nearly painfully hard from what these girls were sending him. The next picture Tiffany sent... well, it certainly didn't make it any easier. Like Sandra, she'd sent a nude, but unlike her friend, Tiffany was completely nude. Her tanned, toned body was on full display, from her equally massive tits topped by pink nipples with wide areolas, to her landing-strip framed pussy with prominent, pink lips. Like Sandra's picture, she was playing with her pussy, but had instead gone for something significantly larger than her hand, namely a very thick dildo that she had standing straight up on the floor that was buried halfway into her splayed-open cunt.

Miguel smiled. He'd thought he had a good read on them when he proposed this game, but even now he had to admit that it worked far better than he ever could have hoped. Now if only he could find a way of pushing this to the next level.

"That's... well, what more can I say to that than wow as well," Miguel said.

"Hey, you said wow to her," Tiffany pouted. "You know that pic's better, you owe me better than wow."

Miguel stroked his chin. "You know what, you're right, I do owe you better than a wow."

When Tiffany took on a superior look at this perceived victory, he added, "I owe both of you more than a wow, because I could not have expected to see such perfection when I proposed this little game. I dare say you humble this poor grim reaper on this glorious day where we celebrate the balance of life and death... but since death is no fun, I'll be happy to choose a celebration of life. With all of my power granted as an employee of the Mortuary of Doom Haunted House experience, I will certainly get the two of you fine ladies tickets completely free of charge."

"Fuck yeah!" Tiffany said, holding her hand for Sandra to high five.

Sandra didn't return the high-five, as she looked Miguel up and down appraisingly. She could clearly read between the lines of where this was going, and didn't seem to be put off by that idea.

"And that's all?" Sandra asked.

Miguel grinned. "Well, there is some time yet before the house opens this evening; what would you ladies say to a personal, behind the scenes tour where I'll be happy to show you my appreciation for the pictures in a way that lines up with the appreciation you deserve?"

"Huh?" Tiffany asked.

"He means sex," Sandra said, continuing to appraise him. "He's propositioning us for sex. You do mean sex, right?"

"Well, it doesn't *have* to mean sex, but... it could, if you want," Miguel said.

Sandra thought about it for a fraction of a second. "Yeah, I'm down. Tiff?"

The blonde's big blue eyes lit up, sparkling as she eyed Miguel. "Sure! It's been a while since we've done a threesome, sounds like fun!"

Smiling, Miguel put an arm around both of the ladies and began to walk them toward the haunted house. It was still abandoned and would be for some hours more before it opened for the evening, allowing him a fair bit of private time with the ladies. While Tiffany giggled and gossiped with Sandra, and Sandra ran a hand over Miguel, feeling for his muscles through the costume, he looked over across the street at his friends and smirked. As usual, they looked a mix of embarrassed and impressed at what he had pulled off. It would have been a sweeter victory if Richie and Lucas were here so he could rub it in their faces, but the amusement brought by the others would have to do.

While he'd first bemoaned the prospect of working Halloween night instead of raising some hell with his friends, he had to admit that this job did have its occasional fringe benefits. After all, how could any of his friends top this?

***

"Fucking Miguel!" Bobby Lambert bemoaned as he searched through the racks of the cheap Halloween store that had opened in the Briar's Mill Mall. "He's got all the luck!"

"It ain't all luck," Hana chided back, watching the boys browse Halloween costumes as she hung back with her best friend Blair. "Guy's got skills."

Bobby grumbled. Miguel was tall, muscular and handsome, and Bobby knew that he was none of these things. He knew he wasn't ugly, not by a longshot, but compared to Miguel he was plain and short. At just a shade over 5'5" and well past any chance of a last-minute growth spurt, it had led Bobby to always be a little disgruntled when he compared himself to his other male friends. He also knew that when he was capable of pulling his head out of his ass that he could almost be cute, and had had a couple girlfriends through high school often with the wingman assistance of friends like Miguel, but his own insecurities often led to him ruining good things.

"Some of it's luck, still, even by your own words," Bobby retorted.

"Hey, Bobby?" Blair Eklund asked.

"Yeah?" Bobby replied, suddenly chastened. He'd been friends with Blair almost as long as he could walk, and had learned a fair amount of respect for her. The athletic black girl may have been a couple inches shorter than him, but made up for it with a commanding presence and beauty that had served her well in both school politics and sports. While he may have been in a sarcastic, annoyed mood, she could easily remove his momentum.

"You're being a dick. It's not a good look on you. Lighten up, alright?" Blair said.

His grumble now carrying considerably less bite, he replied, "Yeah, alright... sorry, it's just this whole being grounded on Halloween thing, folks outta town and I can't leave the fucking house without getting in trouble, it's got me going a little crazy."

"I know, and it sucks, but try not to take it out on everyone else?" Blair suggested.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied, before nodding. "I'll try better. I fucked up, I get it, I just wish they'd cut me some slack on Halloween."

From out of a nearby aisle, a tall boy wearing a hockey mask and wielding a big, plastic machete, jumped out, swinging the weapon at Bobby. While Bobby and Hana may have yelped some at the sudden intrusion, Blair was less than impressed.

"Really, Richie? Really?" she said.

Richie Olson pulled his mask up onto his forehead. "Oh, come on, it was funny!"

"It wasn't funny," Blair said.

"I disagree," he declared, thrusting his plastic machete into the air. "For Halloween is a night of freedom, liberty and mayhem, and in bringing this chaos, I declare it was funny!"

Blair shook her head, annoyed, but didn't say anything. If she hadn't known Richie for so long, and known what a decent enough guy he could be when he wasn't a jackass, she likely would have kicked his ass to the curb ages ago. After all, he was a blonde jock who had had everything handed to him on a silver platter because he had good looks and a rich enough family. She had been helping him deal with one mess or another for most of their lives, and while she was waiting for the day that his attitude would bite him in the ass, she knew it wasn't likely to be anytime soon.

"Whatever," Blair said.

"Whatever," Hana agreed. Blair smiled at her, a little nervous. She and Hana had agreed to pick each other's Halloween costumes for the night, and while Hana was up for any challenge, Blair was a little nervous at the sexy costume Hana had chosen for her, especially when Hana was so much prettier than her...

Hana looked her way, and Blair pretended briefly to be fascinated by a rack of accessories so Hana couldn't see her blushing.

Sighing, Bobby shook his head. "Really, Richie, you're gonna pile on too?"

"Only because you made piling on so easy," Richie said, playfully sliding up next to Bobby and wrapping an arm around his neck so he could ruffle Bobby's hair with his free hand. "I mean, who doesn't check all their connections before they watch porn? Accidentally playing it at full volume over your living room Bluetooth speakers? I mean, that's just gold, and funny, and deserving of a little playing around, wouldn't you say?"

"No, it isn't," Bobby said.

"You'd laugh if it was me, try to tell me I'm wrong," Richie teased.

Bobby couldn't. "Fine. I'm just bitter."

Softening, Richie took on a tone that he rarely would take on in public. "Look, man, I know it sucks, but this won't be your last Halloween. Your last Halloween in Briar's Mill? Maybe. But there will be other Halloweens down the line, and you'll fucking kick their asses. Once you're out there living your own life, unrestrained by things like groundings and curfews, you're gonna be one badass of Halloween, okay, man?"

Smiling for the first time since Hana had shared Miguel's escapades, Bobby said, "Yeah, yeah, alright."

It was hard telling Richie he was right since it was usually so much more fun to tell him he was wrong, but when he entered big brother mode it was difficult to hold anything against him.

"And besides!" Richie declared proudly, wrapping his arm around Bobby's neck tightly again, "With your folks out of town, you can watch your porn as loud as you want!"

Bobby shook his head. "They took the router and my phone, and are gonna be checking in on me on the landline to make sure I'm up to no trouble and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Really wish I'd saved some on my hard drive."

"Harsh," Richie said. "Well, you've got your hand and imagination and enough Alexis Ashe clips stocked up in your mental spank bank to make it through, right?"

"This is true," Bobby answered. "For whatever good that will do."

"Hey, will you guys keep it down?"

A boy as tall and muscular and handsome as Richie stepped out from the aisle Richie had jumped from. Though carrying a similarly mischievous look to Richie, he wasn't nearly as unrestrained by his best friend. While Lucas Choi was up for the same amount of hellraising as Richie, he was always the more measured of the two.

Peering back down the aisle before addressing the others, Lucas continued, "Your porn talk's quite loud, and I just saw a group of ladies down the aisle snickering."

Flexing slightly, Richie replied, "Well we wouldn't want snickering. Were they hot?"

"Yes, but that's not the point, man," Lucas said, pushing Richie and Bobby over toward Blair and Hana. "Back me up, Blair?"

"Oh, I'll back you up," Blair said.

"See? She backs me up," Lucas replied.

"It's a conspiracy!" Richie said dramatically. "I demand a recount and satisfaction and another recount and if that one doesn't go my way, a win anyway! Anyway, what do you think of the hockey mask and machete look for tonight?"

"It's a bit overplayed, and requires too much in the way of costume," Lucas said. "Besides, if we're going to be wrecking shit up, we should look more anonymous and generic; they had some good skeleton bodysuits that I think would suit us well."

Richie had always loved how pragmatic Lucas could be. "My man!"

"As I say every year, this is stupid and an easy way to get us in serious trouble, especially now that we're eighteen... but, also, you got the stuff?" Lucas asked.

"TP, eggs and various other throwables are stashed away in my room," Richie said proudly.

"Bitchin'," Lucas said before turning his attention to Bobby. "Sorry you won't be able to join us. It won't be the same without your throwing arm."

Bobby smiled warmly. "Thanks."

"You guys are really risking some serious trouble now that we're all eighteen, you know that, right?" Blair said.

"Yeah, but we can take it. We won't do anything too bad," Richie said, fingers crossed behind his back so Bobby, but not Blair, could see.

"And, what, if we get caught, it's just a slap on the wrist, maybe a night at the sheriff's office, I mean, it's not like we gotta spend a night in the Higgins House or something. Easy peasy," Lucas replied.

Blair sighed. "I just want it to be recognized that I gave all appropriate warnings, and that I officially from this point forward relinquish any and all responsibility for any of you tonight. I'm here to have a good time, and a good time is what I'm gonna have."

Richie grinned. "Well, if you're looking for a good time and a way of keeping me out of trouble, I can think of something."

"Eww, no," Blair laughed, stepping away from Richie and closer to Hana.

"Yeah, come on, you know she's got better taste than that, right?" Hana huffed jokingly, putting her hands on her hips and thrusting out her massive chest. The move was so sudden that Blair had to jump out of the way to avoid her friend's massive tits hitting her in the face, but she definitely got an eyeful.

"Ah, ladies, you break my heart," Richie said.

"It's not your heart that's broken," Lucas joked.

At this, the five good friends shared a laugh, and for a little while, Bobby wasn't feeling down on how his night was going to go. Yeah, he'd be missing Halloween, but Richie was right, this wouldn't be his last one, and as long as he had friends like this, nothing in the world could be all that bad, right?

Yeah, no matter how hot the girls were, Bobby seriously doubted Miguel was having a better time than he was right now.

***

As local haunts went, the Mortuary of Doom Haunted House was actually fairly well made. At one point in time, Briar's Mill had been a bit of a popular retirement destination for old Hollywood behind the scenes types, and their skills had endured throughout the generations. Because of this, the Mortuary of Doom had professional quality sets, high quality costumes from nearby business Baxter's Rare Clothes, and makeup that was beyond a bit of grease paint and a pull over mask.

Unfortunately, very few of the artisans who had retired to Briar's Mill had been writers, and that much showed in the Mortuary of Doom, as after only a few rooms it ditched its mortuary theme and became a fairly generic haunted house with random, vaguely themed rooms that led into other random, vaguely themed rooms. While it may not have been the best for immersion, it did have some benefits.