Once Upon a Halloween Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweaty and covered in their own juices, the trio fucked savagely, wanting, *needing* this to reach its necessary and messy conclusion.

This didn't take very long. This time, Sandra broke first, cumming on Tiffany's face as she held onto the blonde's head with both hands, riding out her orgasm and making sure Tiffany got every last drop she had to give. Tiffany was soon to follow, cumming and screaming more into Sandra's cunt while her ass clamped down on Miguel's cock. He could have cum then and there, but knew how it had to go...

Feeling like he could hold back no longer, he pulled out of Tiffany's ass and roughly forced her onto her back next to Sandra. Jacking his cock forcefully, he came on Tiffany and Sandra's faces and tits like a fountain. He had never known that he could hold this much cum with this force, but with these two girls, he managed. Smiling and laughing, the two of them took every bit of cum he had to offer, and once he was out, they began to make out and lick it off of each other.

Much as he would have loved to watch that play out, Miguel collapsed to the bed, panting and spent.

"As much as I would love to keep this up with you ladies, I do have to work out the rest of my shift, and it won't be long before people start paying to come in here. We should really get dressed and clean this mess up," Miguel panted.

"You're still getting us in, right?" Tiffany asked.

"Totally," Miguel replied. "Meet me out front after we all get cleaned up, and I'll get you the tickets."

"Sweet," Tiffany replied.

"And if you can send any more nudes you think might help me get through such a long, arduous shift... well, that would be very helpful," Miguel added.

Sandra laughed. "I can do that."

"Me too!" Tiffany added.

Sitting up and looking down at him with most of the cum free from her face (if not her chest), Sandra asked, "So, what time do you get off shift?"

Miguel smirked. "Ten."

"We've got a room at the Skyview Motel down the road, you know it?" Sandra asked.

Miguel had taken plenty of dates there in the past. "I do."

"Well," Sandra said. "We're gonna be checking out the Halloween sights for a while here, but, once we're done, we should be there around 10:30. It'd be a shame if the night had to end then, wouldn't you agree?"

"Uh huh," Miguel answered, smiling. "I can make that work."

"Wonderful!" Sandra exclaimed.

"Sweet!" Tiffany added, pulling Sandra in close and kissing her again.

Watching the two beautiful, naked women he'd just fucked making out with each other, Miguel couldn't imagine this day could have gone any better. His friends had all given him shit for having to work on Halloween, but if this was how his day was going... yeah, he doubted any of them could do better than him tonight.

Smiling and putting his hands behind his head as he lay back on the bed, Miguel said, "Happy Halloween."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

And after some recent crises and battles, I want to add one last note on a more practical concern. When it comes to mental health, I hope everyone out there is taking the time to take care of themselves. Mental health may seem like a never-ending battle, but it's a never-ending battle that is always worth fighting, and one that there are plenty of resources to be found to help with should you ever be struggling. Be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)