Once Upon a Halloween Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing off from the bed, Valerie rolled over so that she was on top of Jacob, riding him vigorously as she bounced on his cock. Jacob looked up at her in awe, watching as her pretty face was twisted in a mask of pleasure and her massive tits bounced. He reached under her skirt and squeezed her ass, running his hands to her hips as he helped her ride him.

"This is so fun, so fun, so fucking good..." Valerie moaned, reaching up and squeezing her nipples as she rode him. "I'm getting close, so close... how are you?"

Jacob hadn't been fully conscious of his own impending orgasm, but as she began to ride him far harder than he'd been fucking her, he could feel his balls boiling.

"I think... fuck... I think I'm gonna cum soon..." he warned.

"Good," she said, looking down at him and smirking.

A little worry struck him, but not enough to make him stop fucking her. "Shouldn't I pull out?"

"Nuh uh," she said. "I love a good creampie, and I want to feel every drop of your hot cum deep inside my sweet little cunt!"

Jacob very much liked the sound of that, but felt he had to voice the obvious. "Doesn't that risk getting you, you know...?"

"Pregnant?" Valerie moaned, fucking down onto him harder. "If I get pregnant, I get pregnant, that's just another of life's twists coming my way, and remember what I said about worry and me? I don't mind if you don't."

It wasn't long ago when he had sense, and would have thought this a tremendously bad idea, but having embraced a "fuck it" attitude a while ago now, Jacob found he still didn't care that much in the way that he would have used to. If this was how she was going to play it, fine. He grabbed her ass, squeezing her perfect cheeks as he urged her to ride him harder, feeling his balls swelling as another orgasm began to grow within him. It was all just a matter of who would give in first...

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Valerie squealed, her body jolting as she clamped down on his cock, another gush of fluid warming his groin.

The way she shuddered, slowing but still riding him insistently, looking down at him encouragingly... it was too much for Jacob. Grabbing her hips roughly, he pulled her down and came deeply within her. His body flooded with pleasure as he felt her clutching, sucking cunt pulling every drop of his cum deep into her womb. She sat there, welcoming him in, before leaning down and kissing him. This was a slower, deeper kiss than any they had shared so far, the look she gave him one that was difficult to read but one he wanted to fully understand. He kissed her back, savoring buried deep within her while they made out.

Soon, though, his cock began to soften, and while that would have normally sent reality crashing down upon him, Valerie clearly had other plans. She climbed off of him, then went down between his legs. She took his cock into her mouth, eagerly sucking and licking him all over, looking up into his eyes as she suckled on his balls. In seemingly no time at all, he was back to full hardness yet again.

Giddily, she got up on her hands and knees and turned away from him, pulling her skirt over her ass and looking back at him.

"That was a lot of fun," Valerie said, her voice playful. "But I think we can do better than that, don't you?"

With his cum still dripping from her pussy, and Valerie flexing her ass muscles enticingly, Jacob found it quite easy to agree with her. Wordlessly, he got up on his knees and buried his cock deep in her pussy yet again.

While their first time having sex was playful and fun, this next go they truly went to town on one another. Jacob fucked her from behind so long and hard he could have sworn that this couldn't have been comfortable for Valerie, but she kept squealing and begging for him to go harder, to make the fuck nastier, and he wasn't one to turn her down. They managed to contort into a number of positions, saying the most vile things in the sweetest way that Jacob had ever heard, and when they finally ended with him on top of her and her folded in half beneath him with her legs locked behind her head, Jacob found himself feeling happier than he had ever felt in a long time, consequences be damned, when he filled her pussy up deep with another load of cum.

By the time he finally pulled out and laid down next to her, the two of them were panting and sweating, a complete and utter mess.

"This is amazing..." Jacob said, "But I should really clean up and get dressed. Like I said, I'm supposed to meet some friends at the carnival tonight."

"Oh, definitely, I *completely* understand," Valerie replied, looking down at her ruined costume pieces. "There's no way I'm missing out on the carnival either, but I definitely need a shower and to find my backup costume."

"You have a backup costume?" he asked, amused.

Playfully, Valerie kissed him. "If it's not expensive, always have two copies of a cute costume you like; never know if you're gonna ruin it with some sweet, hard fucking."

"Good advice," Jacob said.

"I am a woman of mystery, full of ancient wisdoms and advice, and happy to share it with you..." she answered jokingly. "And still one who needs a shower. Wanna join me?"

Feeling thoroughly worn out and sweaty, he answered, "Definitely."

"Good!" she exclaimed, kissing him quickly again. Getting up, cum dripping down her legs, she continued, "Now, I don't know what kind of plans you want, and I don't wanna be stepping on friend time if that's what tonight's meant to be, but if you want a date..."

Jacob smiled. "You want to go to the carnival with me?"

"Sure!" Valerie exclaimed brightly, smiling. "If we can keep our hands off each other, we can help each other get into costume."

"Sounds like a plan," Jacob responded, glad for any help with the more complicated looking elements of the pirate costume.

Still smiling, she asked, "You got any plans for after the carnival?"

"No," Jacob answered. "Should I?"

"Well, you can always come back here and we could fuck like rabbits until we pass out, and then fuck some more when we wake up. You know, if you want to..." she said, sauntering into her nearby bathroom. "I'll start getting the water hot, since it takes for-fucking-ever... you think about that while things heat up?"

She left the room, and Jacob lay there in her bed thinking about everything that had happened, and everything that might happen if they kept up like this. He should have worried... no, he should have been losing his fucking mind, but he wasn't. He was comfortable, and happy, and with a promise of more time with Valerie...

Smiling and standing up to join her in the bathroom, he said to himself, "Happy Halloween."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

And after some recent crises and battles, I want to add one last note on a more practical concern. When it comes to mental health, I hope everyone out there is taking the time to take care of themselves. Mental health may seem like a never-ending battle, but it's a never-ending battle that is always worth fighting, and one that there are plenty of resources to be found to help with should you ever be struggling. Be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)