All Comments on 'Once Upon a Saturday'

by kalahari dude

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

More. please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So REAL!

I felt like I was a fly on the wall!

WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother's mesmerized by her boy's stiff dick

This is a brilliant account by a gifted author of a mother's attraction to her son's hard cock and a son's urge to show everything he's got between his legs to his mom. This innate exhibitionism of young males towards their mothers is very well known to the boys and their moms, but rarely commented on. Most any male reading this will recall the times he pretended to be asleep on top of his blanket, naked with his stiff prick in full view and throbbing, hoping that his mother would look in and see her boy showing "it hard for mom." The youth in this story realizes every son's dream. His mother is obsessed by her boy's stiff prick, he knows it and goes on to introduce his big hard on to the twat he came out of. The author lists incest as his "fetish." So how about more hot stories of motherfucking, Mr. Dude?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he plans to fuck mom's twat again, again, and...

Another terrific story from Mr. Dude! The hero is a dedicated family fucker. He's already shtupped his sister, but the bitch won't let him up between her legs any more. Who gives a shit, when his mother's cunt beckons to him? THAT'S the goal of every true family fucker and let's be honest about it, of every healthy normal son. Sure he wants to sniff his mother's panties and get real close and inhale the scent of her mature twat, even lick and taste it. But look, he's a young guy with a pair of hot young balls working overtime. The boy is dazzled by the sight of his own birth canal! What he's got to do, no two ways about it, is shove his stiff young prick his mother's cunt and unload his balls up where he was once a little baby. But he's no baby any more! He's got to get a little rough, because his mom's so close-minded (unlike thousands of other mothers nowadays!). Up his big prick goes up his own mother's twat, he has the supreme satisfaction of blowing his balls up the greatest cunt in the world--his own mother's--and he'll be doing it again and again from now on.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Really goodl

Thanks for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous