Once Upon a Time - A Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that they where attracting attention everywhere they went just by how they were dressed alone. But when they came across a flower shop, they all went in and started walking around.

"May I help you ladies?" the flower shop owner asked.

"Yes we'll take this." Sunflower said as she grabbed a random flower off a flower rake.

"Great are these for a special occasion?"

"Special occasion?"

"Yeah, you'd want me to put a card on it?"

"No just the flowers mamma."

"Okay how are you plaining on paying for it?"

"Come on looks like we'll have to find our food some where else."

Wondering what she was talking about she just shrugged her shoulders and let the four ladies leave. The four of them did not have to look far as they started spotting flowers all over the place. After when all four of them spotted a flower bed in front of a near by home when they heard the garage open that scared them to the point where they needed to run away.

Mean while some where else the dark fairy Jinx was casing her usual chaos, and on this occasion she is about to make a woman spill her morning coffee all over her shirt, and making a man forget his keys as he was leaving to go to work this morning. And another woman trip as she is on her way to see her sickly mother in the hospital.

And now back to our good fairies they have made their way to the park now and even at this time of day the park was starting to get populated. But that didn't stop our four fairies from picking a Lilli from the ground and attempt to get at the sap, by sticking their tongues in. with out much success.

"Why can't we transform in to out fairy forms?" asked Elsa. Putting the flower down on the ground all four of them attempted to transform but to no success.

"I guess that magic doesn't work hare?"

After trying one more time with no success the four of them just pick the Lilli off the ground again and once again tried to eat the sap from it by sticking their tongues in. by this this with out any of them knowing they have managed to attract a crowd with every one that was in the park at the time. Bu once when they noticed that every one was looking at them funny they decided to just walk away.

"It looks like we well have to look for other sources to feed off of."

"Like what."

"Well Lilac--"

And just then they saw a woman walking out of a grocery store carrying a bag full of food. Curious they all entered the same doo that she exited, and as soon as they entered, they where all over whelmed by what they saw, the first thing that they noticed was the flower rake in the store. But realized that they have no means o get at the sap they moved on. Eventually they came across breakfast Asil and came across a box of sugar cubes. But before they could open it Orchid noticed a series of numbers attached to the shelf that they got the sugar from.

"Oh what are we going to do now I'm so hungry."

"We all are Elsa." So, they put the box back where they got t from and moved on.

Eventually they came across an old house and decided to check if any one was living there, and seeing that there doesn't seem to be they magically made their way in, hold their stomachs now they are determined to find some thing any thing to eat. But luck would have it one of the items they found abandoned by the previous owner was a half of box sugar. And as you could imagine what their reaction was. After when they where all full they decided to turn the house in to their home until the mission is over.

Later in the day they where out again and this time they were looking to do research by observing, mainly on how to pay for items in the realm with out magic. and it didn't take them long as the were approaching a food truck where all four of them spotted the man pulling out a plastic card out of hid wallet, of course you and I all know that it I called a credit card but the four of them didn't know what it was called. Fairy mother tried her best to copy it as best she could but to not much luck as she could only copy what she could see which wasn't much.

And so, they moved on catching the attention of a little girl, before her mother pulled her along. Then the four of them came across some one using paper money but that is when it finally came to Sunflower that they could use their duplicating powers to make more sugar cubes. It did not take long for them to agree, while all of this was happening the dark fairy Jinx had already made a soccer ball hit a little girl in the face. And this woman lose track of her car just after leaving the shopping mall. And some one fall of his bike due to his back falling to the side as his is making a right turn.

A few days later the home was all fixed up, all the while attracting some attention. So, the order of business for today was to go back out there and search for Jinx but only this time wearing proper clothes.

"So, tell me how did Jinx become the dark fairy?"

"Oh, that's right you haven't been taught yet have you?"

"No, I don't think any oof us have?"

"I've only heard rumors. But not the true story."

"Okay well hare's how Jinx became the dark fairy, she was not only our oldest but also, she was also deemed the most powerful fairy and as such she was chosen to do battle with the ultimate darkness.bt there was a cost to that battle. As when the battle was over and Jinx did manage to win the fight, but she was corrupted in the process--"

"How?"

"It is unknown but some have theorized that the dark force that she was fight had infected her as a last resort."

And so, the fallowing day while the four of them where out again but eventually they walked pasted Jinx with out either of them knowing it. And when they got back to there home later that night mother fairy held out the crystal to which it was still in two.

"Still haven't found a way to fix it huh?"

"No not yet."

The following day an idea occurred to Sunflower, she walked out of the house and raised the two halves of the crystal in to the sky and in to sun in an attempt to fixe it. But when she did nothing happened, and so latter in the night she attempted to do the same thing it was a full moon after all. And when she did what she ended up doing was to send out a beacon to which Jinx took notice of. At the time Jinx was in the middle of making teen trip and fall on her face. And making another woman needing to go back and forth to the bathroom through out her date. And another man break up with his date.

Then the next day the dark fairy Jinx have decided to go to the park and bring misfortune to some of the people there. And by chance our five fairies were also there, "Those four again, what is it about them?"

While Elsa was separated from the others the dark fairy Jinx decided to take advantage of the really hot day and gave every one there heat stroke. However, which included Orchid Iliac and Sunflower. By the time that Elsa was finished fallowing hat horde of butterflies she was unaware of what just happened. Then the next morning when Elsa woke up at first she thought she was the first to wake, but as she made her way to the other rooms where her other companions where staying.

As she made her way from room to room, she soon found out that they all where sick, when she made her way to Sunflower's room, she tried using her magic to heal her. But sadly, it did not work as her magic was not powerful enough. She didn't know what to do as it was raining outside. And so, she tried to at least bring all o them comfort as best way she knew how with out magic. then later that night as she was just finishing up placing a bucket under the spot that was dripping from the rain, all the while reminding her self that she should fix that with out magic if she has to the first chance that she gets.

When she heard a noise, she grabbed a wooden stick to defend herself with and moved towards the area where the noise was coming from. It turns out the noise was coming from a small group of intruders, seeking shelter from the rain. But she did not know that but even if she did, she couldn't as she can't reveal to anyone in this realm that she and her companions are fairies. As she knows it could more harm than well.

She moved herself to the living room where one of the intruders had just mad his way in side the house while another was just half in when Elsa started walking towards them with the darkness of the house counselling her appearance.

"You there got out this house is already taken!" the lightning and thunder helping to make her look more terrifying than she actually is to the intruders.

"Last chance!" she warned as another thunder and lightening struck when the intruders didn't had become too scared to move.

"Leave this place!" again another strike of the lightening and thunder.

"Come on let's get out of hare."

"Let's leave." All of them said while fleeing in fear as they all thought they just saw something from the underworld either that or some kind of a terrifying ghost of some kind.

Then the next morning the sun was back and it had just stopped raining. And unlike yesterday when she awoke, she found her other companions starring down at her. And this morning it was her turn to be ill as she had managed to catch herself a cold, while defending herself the night before.

And just like with Elsa Sunflower tried to use her magic to heal Elsa, and jut like with Elsa the day before it did not work. "Hummm, looks like I don't have enough magic." Sunflower commented while looking at her hands, like she was a pixie and is just learning how to use magic all over again.

A few days later Elsa had finally got better, the first thing that she did was reported to the rest of her companions, about the intruders. After checking to see how her other companions are feeling, and for the rest of the day they all just decided to give themselves a day off, and besides they did not know where to look next. Then even later in the day Elsa spotted another butterfly had caught her attention which led to her finding an advertisement for an upcoming music festival.

"Hay look what I found?"

"What is it, Elsa?"

"It's a message of some kind for a music festal of some kind."

"Hum let me see. 'ROCK ON AT THIS YEAR'S MUSIC FEST AT THE FAIRYTAIL PARK THIS WEEKEND. FREE— sounds interesting--"

"Can we go?"

"I don't see why not? We all earned a tiny little break—"

"And sides who knows Jinx might be there?"

"Yeah, alright let's go."

Mean while back in the enchanted realm, Raindrop was flying around care free, when she started getting hungry. Luckily there was a flower right near by and after when she has had her fill, and she was ready to resume her care free day. When a butterfly suddenly flew right by her and knocking her to the ground. She was so taken by surprised that she did not have time to take off before she went crashing to the ground. And when she did, she soon found out that she had broken her wings when she did.

She tried to use her magic to heal them and when she did, she found herself really concentrating to even activate her magic. she had almost fixed them when she found herself trapped and the next thing that she knew it she was trapped in a cage.

"Hay what's going on where am I what--" Raindrop tried the cage that she was in for a while but it turned out to be fruitless. By putting her hands on the cage and shaking it back and fourth hard, then when that doesn't work she tried her magic one more time but when she did she was only able to produce a little bit of it, certainly not enough to free herself.

Eventually she gave up when a large figure came in and when Raindrop noticed that some one had entered. The first thing that she did was of course was to make a plea to her capture to set her loss. But he wasn't hearing it and instead proudly informed her that she was be her pet for as long as he wants, and warns her to behave or else something unfortunate would happen to her.

Back in the realm with out magic the day of the festival had finally arrived and even before any of them entered they all heard the load music pumping through the load speakers. At first, they all covered their ears as they feel like they all under some kind of sonic attack. But as they moved away from the main stage, they all started feeling better, to the point where eventually they started dancing and swing their hips to the music.

Mean while Jinx as usual was there and stirring up trouble, when se spotted our four fairies "Those four again?"

While with Raindrop in the enchanted realm she is now sitting in her cage not know how to get out of there. As for the past serval days she yet has come up with away to get out of it as every other way that she tried failed. When the door opened again and in came her capture with a single Daisy in hand and shoved it in her cage.

"Lunch is served so eat up little fairy."

She could remember the first time that she tried to resist and not giving the satisfaction of doing what he wants, but with the flower being as bid as it I when she is in fairy form, the temptation was to much to resist.

Now back in the realm with out magic, Elsa was separated from the others when she spotted Jinx holding one hand and snapping her fingers. Just before the trunk that they were taking shade from stated to shake and fall on the three of them. And out of instinct Elsa through out her hands and a stream of magic burst out of it and prevented from her friends from meeting their demise, by turning it int to sawdust. All the while the others used their magic to clear away the sawdust that landed on, there was no use hiding that fact that they are not of this realm, anymore.

"Wow are you a superhero? " the child asked excitedly.

"What's a superhero? Anyways I'm a fairy."

"I wonder?" thought Jinx.

"Tell me have any of you ladies ever heard of the enchanted realm? I take your silence as a, yes?"

Just after when Elsa ad rejoined her friends the four of them had picked up a fighting stance. It was at this point Jinx threw out her hands and shoot out a dark stream of magic. to defend themselves the four of them blocked with a stream of their own. But however unlike with Jinx that move weakened them slightly, and they all showed it acting as though they have just came back from a brisk morning run. All the while the on lookers where still looking on.

It wasn't until when Jinx decided to throw out a stream of lightening at them that all of the on lookers decided to finally flee. All of the fairies attempted to defend themselves once again but this time they all have created a magical barrier around them. But Jinx's lightening was so powerful it started forcing the four of them back and when they where all knocked off the hill that they where on, the crystal that brought them are started falling out of Sunflower's pocket.

Jinx realizing that the two pieces of the crystal didn't belong in the realm with out magic she used Her's to try to grab a hold of both of them. But Sunflower was quick to act and used her powers to try to maintain clam to them, but in the end, she was only able to clam to one of the pieces, while Jinx clamed the other piece.

"What's this? Something that belongs to our realm and this this one I think?"

"We'll never reveal that information to you dark fairy."

"So you figured who I am well it took you long enough. As I've already suspected who the four of you are ever since that night that I saw your beacon--"

"We have to get that other piece back."

Jinx then charged down the hill all the while creating a sward out of then air with her magic and when she reached the four of them. She started swing it in an attempt to slice them in to pieces like the state of the crystal, they all scattered and it didn't take long for Jinx to turn herself in to s dragon and started flying anthem. While shooting her dragon's breath the first chance that she got Elsa created a magical string and tided it to Jinx's tail in an attempt to get Elsa of er tail she started flying towards the main staging area.

Her plain was to knock Elsa off by slamming her in to one of the hug stage props but Elsa held on, but as luck would have it Jinx did not have enough magic to maintain her dragon form. All the while the other fairs started chancing them on foot. After when she was transformed back in to her human form she stared looking around and noticed that there was still on lookers and they where all watching at a distance as if it was some kind of show. When the other fairies joined Elsa they all shot there magical blasts at her, making her fly backwards and crashing in to the main stage and when Jinx got back up she dusted herself off and used her magic to create sonic blasts out of all nine large speakers.

But the sound created by them eventually collapse the stage which includes the speakers themselves. Which made Jinx retreat and by the time that she recovered our fairies had created sward of their own along with a shield, Jinx however had decided to stick to just her sward. And for a while the five of them just clashed swards, and the longer the fight went on the more amazed the on lookers became. In particular whenever when one of them used their magic, and unknown to all of them the more amazed they became the more they started believing. And as a result of it they started restoring more of the good fairies powers, and at the same time taking the evil powers from the dark fairy.

When the dark fairy went to shoot her dark magical orb at them to which Sunflower created a magical portal of some sort and forced the dark orb in to it. It was at this point where Jinx decided to change up her strategy by trying to attack the on lookers. And create some fear in to them with hopes of boosting her magic back up, but every one of her moves was countered. In a desperate move she tilted her head up and let out the loudest scream that she could.

Which magically forced every one around to fall to the ground, including the four fairies. As all four of them was just getting back up Jinx used her magic to force all four of them backwards and in to trees. Elsa was the only to be able to get right back up and when Jinx noticed that she charged at her, to which Elsa blocked Jinx's sward attack with her shield. Jinx's sward strikes were so heavy that it eventually knocked Elsa's sward out of her hands which left her shield to defend her self with.

Elsa with all of her might pushed her shield against Jinx and she didn't stop until Jinx was forced back into the rubble of the main stage area. And when Jinx started to realize that she was being pushed back towards the rubble, she encased herself in a magical bubble before falling in. And not soon after she burst out of it, and when she did, she tried to use her fairy wings to fly away she couldn't as s he did not have enough magic.

"Fine if I can't escape, I'll destroy you all!" she loudly declared.

And with that she once again placed her hands in front of her and this magical energy ball started forming, and by this point the other fairs had rejoined Elsa and together they all formed magical energeias of their own. When Jinx thinks hers is big enough, she fired it in hopes of destroying not only the fairies but also everyone else. At first it would seem that Jinx's magical energy blast and the fairies are at an equal footing when it came to strength, but what soon started to happen thanks to no small part of the on lookers, and non on lookers alike. Combined their turns out to be much more powerful.

And together they eventually over powered the dark fairies, at first there was a blinding light but when that blinding light disappeared. Every one found themselves looking at not Jinx as the dark fairy but the Jinx as she once was, before she was taken over by the dark force that turned her in to the dark fairy. Apparently, the battle was so intense that the four fairies had sprouted their wings. The first one to notice was a little girl.

1...45678...12