Once Upon a Time - A Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excllent show him in."

"May the evil queen reign supreme."

"Well huntsman?"

"Your majesty I must confess I can not bring myself to kill her—"

"And why not?"

"Well, you see I just don't understand--"

"What don't you understand? The mission was really simple!"

"I can't bring myself to kill someone so incent and you say that she is a threat. She doesn't seemed that way to me, in fact she was frighten for her life when I was about make the kill."

"You realized that was just a self preservation method. Tomorrow morning you'll go back out there and finish the job even it takes you until the end ofttimes to do it."

"No, I won't I still refuse."

"You what!?"

"You heard me no, so if want my debtors to know and throw me in to your dungeon go a head. It's better than being forced to kill some one so innocent--"

"Oh, I'm going to do a lot worse to you--"

And with that the evil queen thrusted her hands outwards towards the huntsman and not too soon after, the huntsman transformed in to a mass of mist and was absorbed in to the nearest mirror. Which was the one where she happens to be admiring herself in at the time.

"There now that's better and from now on you are no long a huntsman from now on you are my magic mirror and you well do my bidding."

"What ever."

"What was that?"

"I men as you wish--"

"As you wish what?"

"As you wish my queen." The magic mirror said sarcastically.

Mean while with snow white she ran in to the deep dark forest as she wasn't aware of where she was going at the time. While whipping away her tears away with the sleeves of her dress. She first realized that she had just ran in to the deep dark forest was when she tripped over a vine of thrones. Luckily, she did not injure herself ad when she got back up, she heard a noise which turned out to be just an owl, then she heard another one and tat nose happened to be a squirrel jumping off a tree branch. Then the next was just a hare, running across. And it wasn't just the noses either as some of the sights had helped scared snow white.

Moving on to some where in a mine seven dwarfs were working hard in the mines, when one of them yawned.

"Okay boys looks like it's quitting time." One of them declared.

But as they reached the opening of the mines they ran in to a tired and frightened snow white as she had already collapsed unconscious. Until one of the dwarves shook her awake.

"Who? Who are you?"

"Name's Happy, please to meet you princess. And this is Grumpy"

"Now hold on how do w know that she's a real princess and not some crazy woman who killed a real princess and took that off er dead crops?"

"Does that really matter?

"It does to me."

"Anyways this is Dopy he doesn't talk very much but he still loves to learn"

Dopy just waved at snow white "And this is Sneezy."

Sneezy waved just after he let out a sneeze "Oh bless you."

"Thank you."

"And this is Sleepy."

Sleepy yawned before saying "Oh excuse me, and hello by the way."

"And this is Bashful."

"How do you do?" Bashful said with is face turning red.

"And last but not least this is Doc."

"Please to meet you, now let's have look at you to see if you are injured. Hare step over hare." As Doc incident to a near by rock for snow white to sit on.

The others watched as Doc took a look at snow white, but only Bashful was the only one that was blushing. With his face burning red. Amazingly snow white was not seriously hurt as the only injuries that she suffered are a stinging ankle from when she tripped over that vine of thrones. Along with a little bit of a bruised back from when she fell trying to defend herself from the huntsman, and the last injury that she suffered are some bruised and scratched hands, rom not only from defending herself from the huntsman and not only from when she tripped but also from when she was trying to pick some berries off a bush to feed herself with, luckily for her they weren't poisonous.

After when Doc treated all of snow white's injuries as best, he could, he walked over back to where that other's are standing and waiting. And by this time the sun was about to set, but there was till plenty of light left.

"Well how is she Doc?"

"Well, I treated all of her injuries which wasn't many by the way, best I could."

"I think we should bring her home with us."

All but Grumpy agreed, including Bashful as he just blushed, "What are you insane?! I don't trust her; how do we even know that she is really a princess?!"

"Grumpy please." Urged Happy.

"Alright I still don't trust her."

"You could at least stay the night."

When they finally reached the house where they all lived, "Oh forgive our rudeness we forgot to ask you what your name was. "

"Oh, that's right it's snow white."

"Please to meet you again snow white."

"Yeah, right if you really are snow white, tan what are you doing way out hare? And more importantly can you prove that?"

"Well, what I'm doing out is that I've heard that my step mother had recently became some one named the evil queen, at least that is what the huntsman that tried to kill me told me. And as for proof I have non at the moment."

"If you have no proof than how do we know that your story wasn't a lie."

"I don't think that matters--"

"Does to me--"

"At least let her stay until we could find proof that she's not?"

"Okay fine but I'm still keeping my eyes on you, and she also needs to help round the house."

And sure, enough it didn't take long for the evil queen to send out wanted posters of snow white, but all have ignored it as they don't believe that snow white was capable of killing her own father the king, let alone some how some how set fire to his body. But this did serve as the proof that dwarfs where seeking last night, as Grumpy, Happy and Dupy where there to sell the diamonds that they managed to mine the day before. When they heard the news.

"Hay where are you going Dopy?!" Grumpy yelled as Dopy was running into a library.

When Dopy made his way in to the library he started doing research on the evil queen, and when both Grumpy and Happy fallowed him he was already looking for the genealogy section. And when he finally found what he wanted he took it with him. Later when they all had finally made it back home.

"Okay we believe you."

"So, what finally made you change your mind?"

"Turns out that the evil queen has a bounty on your head."

Then the next say "Come on we need to start training you."

"Training me for what?"

"Well if you're going to survive and making it near impossible for the evil queen to kill you than I suggest training."

"But, but, but I'm not a warrior--"

"Do you want to reclaim your kingdom which is rightfully yours? And more importantly do you want to fall in love some day?!"

"Well, well yeah."

"Don't worry we'll help you."

"Good than let's start." And it was at this point Dopy decided to give snow white the thumps up.

As soon as they all made their way-out side Bashful brought out a sward and when he handed it to snow white, he started blushing again. she soon found out that a sward would be too heavy for her at the moment, as soon as she picked it up, she had trouble holding it steady. Nearly striking at every dwarf that dared to go near her with out her intent.

"Okay that's enough drop that now!" Grumpy yelled, mostly in frustration rather than in anger.

"Grumpy's right maybe we should start you out with something a little more simpler to handle, wait right hare." Happy introjected.

A moment later Happy retuned with a bow and a few arrows, "Now try aiming for that tree. "Grumpy instructed while pointing to a tree that was nearest to her.

At first snow whit was puzzled as she has no idea how to handle a bow and arrow, she's not in to hunting after all. After when Happy showed her how to hold a bow and arrow it was finally time for snow white to give tit a try, with grumpy pointing to that very same tree. And when snow white fired the arrow, the arrow hit a completely deferent tree a tree that was very far away, and after being instructed by Grumpy to go and grab it. And when she did with out her knowing some happens to catch a glimpse, and that some one happed to be prince charming himself. He was out that far to track down a rabbit that he was hunting. Deciding to let the rabbit go he decided to fallow snow white instead.

And when he did, he fallowed her back to the home of the dwarfs he didn't need to say anything as the sound of him stepping on a twig alerted all of them to his presence.

"Who are you?!" Grumpy said as she started advancing towards prince David fallowed by the other dwarf's thinking that he was hired by the evil queen.

And thinking that snow white was some how being kept captive by the dwarfs he pulled out his sward and attempted a non rescue.

"No wait stop, stop their friends."

" Friends?" all the while putting his sward away.

"Yeah, they where just trying to teach me to defend myself."

After putting his sward asway he stayed for a while, all the while attempts to help the dwarfs train snow white. To very little success by the way, for the following months the prince stated making frequent secret visits to the home of the dwarfs. Most of visits includes of him help train snow white, and the while with the evil queen she was on a includes search for snow white to no success. And with those one either that refuse to cooperate or had failed her in some way she would magically ripping their hearts out, of their chests and squeezed until that heart turned in to nothing but vapor, but other times when she is in a really bad mood, she would just throw a fireball at the poor victim which includes her very own evil knights depending on what she feels.

By now you maybe asking yourself why does the evil queen enjoy ripping others heart so much? Well, the answer the answer is quite simple and that is because, as soon as she found out what was behind that forbidden room was the moment that her heart broke in two. And as such she felt like her heart had been crushed, and she wanted others to feel what she felt the moment she found that room. As to her that room also represented that the king only saw her only as a replacement for snow white's mother of sorts and that he truly still loved queen Eve, despite what he told her when they first met. As she didn't want to be second especially in the matters of the heart, as it is insulting to her.

And as for the dwarfs they seem to have a regular morning ritual and that ritual usually involves one of the dwarfs usually Happy proudly declaring "Okay boys Heigh-Ho it's off to work we go!" then usually fallowed by Sleepy yawning.

And Grumpy usually sarcastically responding with "Oh Heigh-Ho." Whenever they needed to go work in the mines.

The following month when the evil queen woke up despite her search for snow white being fruitless for the time being she was still in a good mood as it is her birthday today. As she is admiring herself in the mirror after putting on one of her favorite dresses. Which was a black dress with both shoulders exposed and with silver designs all over it and a black matching corset and raised neck line in the back. And to go along with the outfit she chooses the matching head gear that went along with the dress. And of course, her lips and nails where painted in stunning red as usual, After when she has had enough of admiring herself in the mirror.

"You may go." She told one of her servants.

"As you wish may the evil queen regain supreme evil queen." She responded in a submissive tone.

After when the servant had fully left her bed chambers, she turned toward the mirror and asked, "Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all."

After when the magic mirror had made himself known to the evil queen he responded with "If it helps strokes your ego my evil queen you." Sharpley.

The evil queen just smiled and made her way out to the balcony where most of her corrupted servants and knights where all waiting for her. Just so she could hear them all say "All hail the evil, all hail the evil queen may she reign supreme!" before cheering.

Since it was a nice day and that she was in a good mood she decided to go out in the public for a while. And when she did, she spotted a couple who happens to be walking by and interrogated them about snow white, and when they refused to answer her. She reached in to each of their chests and magically pulled out each of their hearts, and crushed them in her hands. And just like always those hearts evaporated in a mist or vapor. After when she has had her fill, the evil queen decided to go back to the castle with a few pies and other food in tow.

"Hare just think of it as a gift from me to the rest of you on my birthday." All the while waving her hand as if that the royal guard was pestering her.

"May the evil queen reign supreme." The royal guard said before leaving the evil queen be.

Then for the rest of the day she spent it doing what she had been waiting to do for so long, well ever since discovering that room which led her to become what she eventually became now. And that was to go around the castle and destroy any and all portraits of the king even if she's in them, and so that is exactually what she did. With her magic mirror taunting her in hopes that she would set him free and end his life, but it did not work. And when she got to the room that had the former queen Eve's items she stopped as she looked as thou she had not the heart to destroy all of the items in there. But instead, she left it as is, claiming that it might come in and some day.

But in the end, she thought after doing all of that would make her the most happiest on the account of being her birthday, and all. But it didn't in fact she felt some what lonely to the point where she asked to be alone and when she was, she started crying. The magic mirror took pity upon her he just vanished to what ever void that he usually stays at where he is not needed. Maybe it was because of her birthday that she is so sad or perhaps it was something else, in any case she was lonely and sad because of it. It's funny she did not feel this way on most nights so far, maybe as I have said many times before today was her birthday and all of the memories of her pervious birthdays in this very castle started flooding into her mind. And non of them she was alone.

Then the next day while the evil queen was in the royal garden she picked at a flower and was about to burn it when a sudden memory struck her.

"Look step mother this one's is as pretty as you."

"Oh, you really think that huh snow?"

"Oh yeah in fact you are the most beautiful queen that I have seen in my short life."

"How kind of you to say."

That memory also triggered something else that is unexpected as when she was about to burn that flower, she all of sudden stopped and place it down, and walked away. Mean while with snow white prince David was making another secret visit and at this point and time, he was trying to teach her how use the bow and arrow, to which snow white had become quit adapt at it but her aim still needs work.

"Getting better but your aim still needs work. Hare let me show you."

And as prince charming made his way towards snow white and stood behind her, snow white's heart started beating fast. And as he placed his hands on her shoulders not only her heart beating faster but also breath as well. But unknown to her prince charming also started breathing heavily and his heart rate also started racing.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing I can't concentrate that's all."

"Okay let's do something a little deferent."

"Like what?"

"Hand to hand combat."

"Hand to hand, oh I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet?"

"Sure, you are and besides what if the evil queen comes after you or her evil knights and you don't have time to defend yourself with a weapon? So come at me princess." Prince charming gestured with his hands.

Snow white advanced towards prince David at first with both of her fists up, and when she thinks she was close enough she tried to throwing a punch. But prince David easily moved out of e way, along with her next few punches. And with one foot prince David tripped snow white. And when snow white got back up, she took a few steps back, and let out a scream as she charged at him. And when she was close enough to prince David she lipped as high as she could. Prince David was so caught off guard that he didn't know what would be the best way of countering that attack as he doesn't want snow white to hurt herself. Both of them on the ground now with snow white on top of prince David.

"Intriguing move, now what?"

"Hare let me show you." And with that snow white lean down and kissed prince charming.

"So, are you plaining on to kissing your enemy's in to submission?"

"I don't know let's start with you?" as both of their heartbeats and breathing are even getting higher, more than just from their sparing session. If it was possible. Just before snow white leaned down and kissed prince charming. Not soon after when snow white lifted her lips of his prince charming kissed her back.

From that day on not only the romance between snow white and prince charming had grown, strong but so has snow white's determination and training. As every morning she made it a point to wake up early every day to train, and after when all of the dwarfs had all left for the mines. She made it a point to train as much as she could through out the day. Then one morning she was amazingly able to finally master the bow, as she was finally hit not only the tree that Grumpy wanted her to hit, but also, she was able to other trees as well all at deferent distance.

"See I knew you can to it snow white. Well, Heigh-Ho Boys it's off to work we go!" Grumpy was so impressed he not only smiled at snow white but also, he did not complain when Happy declared tat they have to go to work in the mines.

All the while Dopy just hugged snow white, while Doc just gave snow white some advice about not over doing it if she decides to take things to the next step, and as for both Sneezy and Sleepy they just gave snow white a thumbs up.

And as for Bashful he walked up to her and "Con, Con, Congratulations Snow white, I--" before turning red and headed off.

Later in the day "Ah another great lunch from snow white, she is too good to us."

"That reminds me I think she's ready to move on to other weapons starting with the sward."

" You really think she's ready for it."

"Think I know she's finally ready for it."

"Guys I can't keep my eyes open any longer, I think we should call it quits for the day."

"Alright you heard Sleepy, it's quitting time!"

"Snow white we've been talking and we've decided that you're ready to start training with other weapons."

Then finally came the day that snow white was to begin her training with other weapon, starting with a sward. When she picked it up unlike the last time snow white did not need to struggle very much to hold it steady. But wielding it was a completely deferent story, as every instruction that Grumpy gave her, she wasn't able to carried it smoothly. For the up coming month snow white got better and better at wielding at tat sward.

"You're getting better. But your aim is still a little low." Said prince charming on one of his secret visits.

"Then why don't you come hare and show me."

Snow white's heart along with her breathing couldn't help but increase every time when princed charming is standing behind her and holding her, even if it's not in a romantic situation. And it was the same with prince charming. As soon as prince charming touched her snow white released an accidental arrow.

"Sorry."

"Try again."

After when prince charming let go of her shoulders snow white once again took aim but this time aiming higher. And when she fired off that arrow it was a perfect shot. For the next few minutes both snow white and prince charming had formed a friendly competition, until prince charming admitted defeat, and made his way away from snow white.

1...678910...12