All Comments on 'Once Upon a Time at a Swing Party'

by zig074

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jbilovejbiloveover 12 years ago
Nice

This is a hot story, but please get yourself an editor. You make so many mistakes that it is difficult to really get into the story.

Also, don't rely on your spellchecker. They don't pick up on words that sound the same, but have different meanings. One example is when you mention that you had "scene" something. I know you meant "seen," but you need to reread your writing carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A comedy of errors!

I just LOVED this story, it was sexy and funny at the same time! Please write some more?

A Fan

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
there was wrong for him around every corner but man!

Too funny! I had to stop drinking Coke just to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why one should go to meet and greets before playing...............

This story is why one you should go to meet and greets before going to a play party.

That being said...........GODDAMN THAT WAS HOT, AND FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does Once Upon a Time mean that it is a faerie tale?

I thought the story was more than a bit unbelievable but still good. Maybe a comedy of errors? I think it would make a great movie though. I had to laugh at his predicament, being so young and horny and walking into a party for seniors. I have to wonder if he ever contacted the last lady, the only one who seemed to be a little more normal. In my years of parties, I loved the way the older ladies treated me. It didn't matter if their husbands were watching us or wanted to join in. I was always game for the added pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More .....

Will we ever know what mom wanted to talk to him about?

TimfireTimfireover 1 year ago

Would love to hear about more escapades for them

Davidj001Davidj0017 months ago

ROFLMFAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzig074@zig074
I am a MWM who has fantasies about watching my beautiful wife with others, bi-sexual encounters, and mildly submissive. If you read some of my stories you can see that these are the theme's of what I write. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think, good ...