Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 02

Story Info
They finally come together and satisfy their desires.
9.8k words
4.7
10.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Chapter 3: Desire Satisfied

Javi rolled out of the rack the next day, energized and ready for whatever the world had to offer. Every fork in the road ahead shone bright with possibilities. A pair of vivid blue eyes below snowy white hair followed his every move. He could hardly wait to see her again.

He showered, got into his uniform and took the five minute drive to work. His apartment was so close, he could walk there but the humid heat kept him in his car.

He knew she got to work an hour later than he and seethed with impatience as the hours crawled by.

He was so desperate to see her again he decided to go to her office during chow and ask her to lunch.

Javi grabbed his cover and walked the 30 or so paces to Coogler Accounting. He opened the door, stepped in and stood looking around. He heard several women gasp in astonishment and a lady in her 40s stood up from her desk in front him.

"Can I help you, sir," she asked breathlessly.

"No thank you, ma'am," he said and strolled between the two rows of desks to knock on Elise's office door.

----------------------------

Elise had had a restless night's sleep and been too keyed up and excited to slog on the work she'd taken home.

She spent hours reliving the previous hours' events in her mind and masturbating madly until exhaustion finally drove her to sleep. A pair of intense brown eyes haunted her sleep.

She woke with a dry mouth and a deep throbbing hangover headache.

She briefly considered calling in sick but immediately discarded the idea. There was too much to do. She reached for the cell phone on her nightstand and noticed her toy drawer was on the ground and her toys were scattered everywhere.

She snorted in amusement. She'd masturbated like mad woman the night before, imagining Javi's long hard shaft hammering into her.

She put an arm over her eyes and remembered the taste of his lips, the musky smell of his sweat, the heat of his skin against hers, the salty taste of his cum filling her mouth. Her body responded instantly.

She groaned and slowly got out of bed, stumbled to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed... forever. She had no idea her bladder could hold so much. Her head hung between her legs and her mussed and tangled hair floated around her like a white cloud.

After she washed her hands, she walked to her closet where the blouse she'd worn the night before hung on the door and sniffed it.

She could smell HIM on it.

Her headache faded a little as an image of him smiling at her from across the table with a chicken wing in his hand flashed through her mind's eye.

Humming happily, she showered, washed down a couple of aspirin with a big glass of water and went to work.

She spent the morning with her head down, totally absorbed in her work. Finally, around noon, she heard a knock at her door. She wondered who it was. It wasn't one of her girls. The knock was too loud and aggressive.

"Come in?" she said... asked.

The door opened and she sucked in a breath and held it.

She wondered if she'd fallen asleep at her desk and was dreaming.

"Hi. Mind if I come in?" Javi asked, his deep voice thrummed within her again and she shuddered imperceptibly, her responsive nipples immediately hardening and tingling, and a sudden heat igniting in her loins.

As when they ran into each other outside, Elise slowly stood with her mouth opening and closing like a landed fish, but not a word came out, only the occasional peep. Her heart beat an erratic tattoo in her chest and her lungs didn't seem to want to work.

"Javi, Hi," she finally squeaked out, patting her hair and looking around for her coat, wishing she could cover her big embarrassing boobs.

"Is this a bad time?" he asked, looking concerned. He'd hoped for a better reaction.

"Oh, my god, no, of course it's not a bad time," she said and smiled her brilliant smile at him.

They took a step towards each other and stopped, suddenly shy and unsure.

Elise stood looking up, studying his face with rapt attention. She wanted to rush forward and wrap her arms around him, squeeze him to her and never let go.

Neither of them moved.

She sat back down on her chair and looked down at her hands in disappointment. Was last night's magic a one-time thing, did she dream it, did she imagine the whole thing?

Javi stood looking at her, hoping he could see her vivid blue eyes. He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her as he had last night.

When he saw her sit and look down dejectedly, he stepped around her large wooden desk, took her hands in his, pulled her to her feet, tilted her chin up with a firm finger then he leaned down and brushed her soft full lips with his. One of his large warm hands was on her neck and she could feel goose bumps sprout all over her body at his gentle touch.

He pulled back and looked down into her liquid blue eyes.

"You gotta stop doing that," he said. He didn't have to explain. She knew what he meant. "I just came to ask you to lunch."

"Grab your shit and let's go, Dr. Coogler," he said loudly.

----------------------------

As soon as the door to Elise's office closed behind him, the six women looked at each other in amazement and didn't say a word then rushed to press their ears to it.

The murmuring voices in Elise's office were indecipherable. They ebbed and flowed but were never clear. At least not until the very end when they heard the young man say, "Grab your shit and let's go, Dr. Coogler."

The door opened and they stood gaping at the young man in wide-eyed surprise. Two of them immediately peeled away and went back to their desks acting as if they'd just been walking by, but the other four stood staring into Elise's office.

The handsome young Marine stood holding the door open, nodding at them pleasantly and smiling widely while Elise took her coat from its customary hook, put it on and stood behind him, looking out at the four women with a fond and amused smile on her face.

Elise brushed past Javi and the gaping ladies and walked to the front door.

"Ladies, I'm going to lunch. I'll be back about an hour," she said breezily, not even glancing at them.

Javi followed close behind, smiling and nodding at them as he passed.

They'd never seen him in his uniform but there was no mistaking who he was.

As soon as Elise and the young Marine walked out the door, the room exploded in excited conversation. They forgot all about their work for the next hour and speculated and gossiped like a bunch of giggling school girls.

----------------------------

Elise waited for Javi to lead the way to his car. He opened the door for her then ran around the other side and slid into the driver's seat.

His Camaro vroomed to life and he drove down the street to Marino's. He glanced at her as he drove the short distance. She looked different in the light of day. The signs of her advancing age where everywhere, saggy skin, wrinkles, age spots, knobby joints... you name it, she had it. But they didn't turn him off, if anything he found her imperfectly perfect.

He felt himself harden as she examined her. She was absolutely beautiful. Blonde strands shone in her snowy white hair.

It didn't take long to get to the restaurant, even though what he really wanted to do was drag her to his bed.

Elise sat looking forward, disappointed he was driving her to the restaurant rather than to his apartment and endured his close examination. She knew what he saw. She was a 68-year-old woman, with everything those advanced years brought with it, though to her the imperfections were magnified. She saw herself as a sad old crone.

He saw soft skin and a soft rounded form and she saw a wrinkled fat hag with huge saggy tits. He saw big vibrant blue eyes and soft full lips and she saw too-large watery blue eyes and fat blubbery lips. They saw the same things, but their perceptions were vastly different.

She looked down at her hands in embarrassment and shame.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked, over the rumble of the Camaro's engine.

"I'm admiring you," he said, glancing back at the road and then back to her. "I think you're beautiful."

Elise looked up at his eyes and blushed a deep shining red.

"My god, Javi, how can you say that?" she said despairingly. "I'm an old cow."

Javi stayed quiet, focused on the road. He turned to her after he eased the car into a spot a good distance from the entrance, and put the car in park.

"Elise, you need to listen to me," he said taking her tiny hand in is big paws. "You are not and never will be a cow or a heifer or whatever other negative thing you call yourself."

He turned her chin to face him but she looked away.

"Look at me," he said gently.

She still didn't meet his eyes.

"I said look at me Elise!" he demanded firmly.

Her eyes snapped to his and a shiver went down her spine at his tone.

He noted her instant response to his command and the gleam in her eye at his commanding tone. Apparently she liked it when he took charge. Good, that's the way he liked it too.

"You wouldn't be in this car with me if I wasn't into you," he said firmly. "I find you incredibly attractive and desirable. Actually, I think you're absolutely beautiful."

Her big eyes shone and her lower lip quivered.

"God, where have been all my life?" she said leaning in to kiss him.

They made out in the car for a few minutes and then Javi broke away.

"We should get something to eat and pick this up another time," he said.

She found it hard to believe he was so young. He didn't act like any other 19 year old she'd ever met. His level of maturity, intelligence and self-control surprised and pleased her. Most young men his age would've insisted they fuck in the back seat. Not her Marine.

She made to get out of the car but she stopped at his light touch on her arm.

He glanced down and followed his gaze. She laughed when she saw his arousal tenting out his bright blue trousers. They sat and chatted for a few minutes until he calmed down and then went in for their meal.

When he pulled his car back into its normal parking spot at work, he walked her to her office, ignoring the women's whispers, stepped into her office and closed the door behind them.

They stood looking at each other and wondered at the curve ball life threw at them.

They'd each learned much about each other and were eager to learn more. Their mutual attraction was intense, but they were so different, physically, culturally, economically...

The 50 year age gap also had the potential to be a serious issue if they let it. Otherwise, it was exciting and electrifying.

They came together and kissed, moaning softly, their hands roaming.

Elise felt his arousal press against her belly and pushed him away gently. He groaned in disappointment. She was disappointed too but she knew with absolute certainty that her employees were standing listening at her door. She couldn't allow herself to go too far... no matter how desperately she wanted to let him bend her over her desk and fuck her to screaming orgasm.

They stood panting, staring into each other's eyes. She glanced down at his enormously tented pants and giggled.

He looked down at himself and laughed self-deprecatingly. He'd have to go to the head to clean up before getting back to work.

They waited for his ardor to cool, chatting quietly and agreed to meet at his place after volleyball practice. He told her she could come early and watch him if she wanted. Afterwards, he'd take a shower, they'd order takeout and have "desert" in his room.

They sat quietly for a few moments and then Javi crept to her office door and opened it suddenly. The six women stood crowded around the doorway, their faces shocked yet again at its sudden opening. They stood, tried to compose their faces into innocent expressions and quickly walked back to their desks where they tried to act as if nothing had happened.

Some picked up unrigging phones and said "hello," others started tapping at their keyboards, one "read" an upside paper and the last and youngest of the bunch stared at him shamelessly with a look of raw hunger in her eyes.

Javi watched their antics with amusement for a moment and chuckled as he walked between their desks and left the building to go back to work.

All six women leapt from their desks and ran for Elise's office once the door shut behind him.

"OH MY GOD!"

"What is going on, Elise?"

"How...?"

"What...?"

"Where...?"

Elise sat at her desk looking ready to explode as the six women fired off question after question, demanding she tell them everything.

Her head was spinning. She briefly considered telling them it was none of their business and ordering them back to work, but that would be cruel. They weren't just her employees, they were her friends.

"Grab some chairs girls, it's kind of a long story," she said breathlessly, smiling at them kindly and a bit smugly as well.

She started with what happened at the grocery store and finished with their lunch date. She left her impromptu blow job out of the story though.

The six women sat gaping at her, their hearts beating fast and their chests rising and falling rapidly in excitement.

They were angry about the three men and happy Javi had been there.

"Is it really true he probably would've killed them if you didn't stop him?" one asked.

"I think so," she answered. "You should've seen the look in his eyes."

They even asked some personal and inappropriate questions.

"He's an amazing kisser, his body is as hard as it looks, he smells wonderful and his name is Javi. That's all I'm going to say... for now."

She never brought up the fact he was only 19.

She didn't answer any of their other questions and finally sent them back to the pit and back to work.

She heard them muttering to each other as they left her office.

"God... I wanna be her when I grow up."

"Can you imagine good ol' Elise with that hot guy?"

"She is SOOO lucky! Man, what I wouldn't give to be in her sensible shoes."

"It definitely pays to have big boobs."

----------------------------

Elise did go early to see him and sat at a picnic bench on the sideline, clapping delightedly at their skill.

She saw Javi's partner glance at her when she first got there, motioned him over and point at her with a nod of his chin. She saw his lips move and could almost hear him, *Who's that?* She saw Javi turn to her, smile and wave then look at his friend and a thrill of excitement and joy went down her spine as she read the words on his lips, *She's my girlfriend.*

She saw his friend Win's eyebrows rise, *really?* his lips asked. Javi nodded and his lips said, *Absolutely.*

Win shrugged, turned to her, gave her a smile and a friendly wave.

Elise was on cloud nine the entire time she sat on that hard wooden bench watching the two sweaty young men pound a volleyball back and forth, diving on the hot sand and grunting and shouting in excitement.

She wore her frumpy business suit and oversized jacket and yet referred to her as his girlfriend.

When the match ended, Javi brought his friend over and briefly introduced her then he took her hand in his grimy sandy one and led the way to his apartment, toweling the sweat and sand off his lean muscular body. She watched his every move, fascinated.

As soon as they stepped into his apartment, she took the towel from his hands and toweled him off herself, letting her hands linger on his rippling muscles and watched his erection grow with every passing second until it throbbed in his shorts before her delighted eyes.

She reached to pull down his shorts but he gripped her hands firmly, stopping her.

"I stink and I'm still covered with sand," he said. "How about you order us some food and have it delivered and I get myself cleaned up?"

As usual, his deep voice and accent sent a pleasant quiver tingling down her spine. Hispanic men had never been her preference but this man had her quivering inside with just the sound of his voice.

"My wallet's right there," he motioned at the black cloth and Velcro wallet with the Marine emblem on its front sitting on the table. "Use the red card."

He smiled down at her, still holding her tiny hands in his.

"My roommate is at his girlfriend's house," he said, leaning forward to brush her lips with his. "We have all night."

He spun away and disappeared into a side room, leaving behind the acrid gamy smell of his sweat. He came out seconds later with a bundle of clothes in his hands, pointed at the room and mouthed the words *my bedroom* then he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He left the door open.

She took out her cell phone and was about to search the area for restaurants that delivered when she saw him shove his shorts down and step out of them. His muscled behind, hips and tops of his legs, normally covered by the small shorts he usually wore, were pale almost gleaming white. They stood out starkly against the golden tan on his legs and torso.

She watched his every move intently, her finger hovering forgotten over her phone until he stepped into the tub, shoved the shower curtain closed and began to sing quietly in Spanish. His deep baritone flowed through her like warm water.

She smiled the entire time then turned back to her phone. Minutes later, the food was ordered and she sat down facing the bathroom door. She'd taken off her jacket and unbuttoned the top four buttons of her frumpy blouse, revealing a wide expanse of pale white flesh and deep cavernous cleavage.

She untucked her blouse and reached back under it to unclip her bra.

Javi shoved the shower curtain open just as she pulled the enormous bra cups from under her partially unbuttoned blouse.

She saw his eyes widen when he saw her pull of her enormous bra and his flaccid member rose and swelled, pulsing with his heartbeat until the bulbous head lay throbbing against six-pack abs.

Javi was raised in a very conservative catholic household and found it very difficult to leave the bathroom door open so Elise could watch him. He liked her eyes on him but his inherent shyness almost won out... almost, but not quite.

When he shoved aside the shower curtain and saw her removing her bra, it was all he could do to keep from rushing her and taking her on his small wobbly dining room table. Her bra was enormous. He could only imagine how big her breasts were.

He stood looking at her and felt himself harden until his dick throbbed against his belly.

The top four buttons on her blouse were undone and her skin looked pale and soft.

She sat staring at him with her thick legs crossed. He could see her enormous breasts resting on her lap, no longer supported by the straining bra.

He took his towel from the rack and dried himself off absentmindedly, never taking his eyes from the sexy white-haired old woman calmly watching him from only paces away.

She stood and rushed to meet him as he dropped the towel and stepped quickly towards her.

She felt one of her tiny hands wrap around his turgid cock and he took her in his arms and kissed her. His panting mouth devoured hers.

After a few moments, he leaned back and undid the rest of the buttons on her baggy blouse with shaking clumsy fingers until it gaped open. He stood open-mouthed, feasting his eyes on her, awestruck.

They were like nothing he'd ever seen before in his life.

Ever since he could remember he'd been fascinated by breasts, the bigger they were, the more they fascinated him. As he got older though, his fascination turned nearly to obsession. He loved everything about women but big breasts captivated him. Their many unique shapes and sizes, saggy droopy ones, firm high ones, round bouncy ones, they were all amazing in their own way.

Elise's breasts were enormous, they drooped down to her belly, full, wide and round at their lowest point. A tracery of blue, slightly bulging veins showed below her pale white skin. There were light stretch marks on her upper chest where the significant weight of each huge breast pulled her skin down.