Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deep D from her neck and partway down her chest between the tops of her breasts discolored her skin, it was darker and slightly rougher than the rest of her, the only part of her chest she exposed to the world.

Her nipples were about the size and thickness of his thumb's first joint and were dark pink. They were swollen and flushed. Her dark oval areolas were larger than the diameter of a soda can and faded to blend with her skin.

Her hard nipples didn't point at the ground, but rather forward and down.

As Javi parted her blouse and reached to touch her with trembling hands, Elise crossed her arms over them, face lowered and flushed bright red.

Javi tore his eyes away from her breasts and studied her face. It was bright red with embarrassment and shame. She shook her head as if to deny the indignity of her imagined "malformation."

Elise knew how much men liked her big tits, but she just couldn't seem to set aside her shame and humiliation at their size and prominence. She thought them horrid big bags of fat and over the years had seriously considered having a breast reduction surgery.

He gripped her wrists gently, and for just an instant she resisted then let him pull her arms away from her chest.

She heard him sigh.

"Look at me Elise," he said gently, trying to get her to meet his eyes. "Look at me."

She finally raised her eyes to his. They were squinted in a smile and the look in them was one of pure and absolute joy and appreciation.

"You're unbelievable," he said. "I didn't think there was anything so beautiful in the world."

He looked down at himself, drawing her eyes down with his.

"Look at what you do to me," he whispered tightly.

When she looked down, Elise saw his member throbbing between them, its head peeking at her from the valley between her breasts. She could see the shiny purple helmet poking out from the wrinkled foreskin with a bead of precum oozing from the slit. In her embarrassment and shame she'd almost forgotten he was as naked as the day he was born.

A different shame flooded through her and she squirmed inside at her self-absorption and conceit. This night wasn't about her and her silly hang-ups, it was about fulfillment with the beautiful young man standing naked before her.

She reached down and gripped his thick member again with her small wrinkled hand.

Javi put his hands on her shoulders, under the silky blouse and slid them up and over until the material slid down her arms to bunch at her elbows.

She slid her arms out of the blouse and allowed it to pool on the ground behind her.

Javi bent down, put an arm behind her knees, picked her up effortlessly and carried her to his bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him. Her mammoth breasts pressed against him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He laid her down gently on his queen-size bed in the center of the room and stared down into her soft liquid eyes. They were wide and fearful.

What was she afraid of?

He straightened and flipped on the light. He had to see her, all of her, clearly and vividly.

She lay on her back on his bed, her enormous breasts spilled over either side of her chest to rest on the bed beneath. Her thick pink nipples looked hard and aroused and her arms were raised to him. The fear was still in her eyes.

Her snowy white hair was spread on the black coverlet behind her. She still wore her dark work slacks, pulled high but loose on her waist. The material stretched tight around her wide round hips and thick shapely ass.

He sat next to her and prodded her playfully until she skootched to the center of the bed, her soft breasts wobbled and shook as she shoved back bit by bit. He watched the entire evolution with fascinated admiring eyes.

"Why do you look scared," he asked her quietly as he lay down on his side beside her.

Waiting for an answer, his hands began to roam her soft pale body. Her skin was warm and soft as silk.

She didn't answer, just squirmed with pleasure under his gentle caress then she felt him pick up a breast with both hands and looked down just in time to see him bring her nipple to his mouth and flick it with his tongue.

Elise arched her back. Lights flashed before her eyes and a raging aching need raced from her nipple, through her body to churn in her loins.

She felt him still gripping her breast but his hot wet tongue had vanished from her sensitive nipple.

She opened her eyes and looked down at him. His face was turned to hers expectantly.

"Why do you look scared?" he asked again.

She cleared her suddenly dry throat and swallowed hard.

"I'm afraid I won't see you again once you get what you want," she said hesitantly. "I know how young men are."

He looked at her seriously, his hands still gripping her soft yielding flesh.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked incredulously.

He lowered his head and took her nipple and as much of her breast as he could in his mouth, sucked powerfully and flicked her nipple with his tongue.

"I ne'er gon le' ooh oh," he mumbled incoherently around a mouthful of boob.

Elise cried out and arched her back, pushing her chest at the magnificent young man sucking and licking her flesh.

He released her nipple with a wet pop and said it again clearly so there was no confusion.

"I'm never gonna let you go."

His words echoed over and over in her brain.

"I'm never gonna let you go."

"I'm never gonna let you go."

Her hands caressed his head, brushing the bristly short black hair and pushed his face into her breast.

He kneeled and reached for her other breast and squeezed them together until her swollen nipples were next to each other then he sucked them into his mouth, nursing on them like a baby.

Elise moaned. She'd fantasized about this very moment countless times and now she lay topless on his bed, while he kneeled naked before her, sucking on her nipples, his cheeks drawn in and his deep brown eyes staring into hers.

She grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled him towards her, desperate for him.

His hands slid down her long heavy breasts, which were held up by the hot turgid nipples he still suckled in his mouth, skimmed over her round pooch of a belly and struggled to unbutton her pants.

Javi's hands shook with excitement and need. Never in his life had he ever been this turned on.

She lay before him like a buffet. He wanted to feast on her and pleasure her. He wanted her to beg him to take her.

Her hard rubbery nipples filled his mouth and the weight of her massive breasts threatened to pull them out, so he sucked harder and her moans got louder. He struggled to undo her pants but he couldn't tell if it had buttons or a latch of some sort.

He let her nipples go and her big breasts fell to bounce and quiver on her chest, once again falling to her sides. He still wanted to fondle them, squeeze them, suck them, but he had to get her clothes off.

He brought his attention to his fumbling fingers, undid them, and tried to roll her pants and white granny panties down her wide round hips.

She dug her feet into the bed and lifted her butt and he rolled her pants and underwear down her plump legs. He realized her shoes were still on so he pulled them and the thin black socks she wore off her dainty little feet off along with her pants and underwear.

She finally lay before him naked. She lowered her arms and lifted and swung her breasts until they were cradled in her arms. She looked up at him dreamily with a smile on her round face and offered them to him. The skin around her areolas wrinkled and she sent waves traveling down their length as she raised and lowered her arms, hefting the enormous soft breasts in up and down motions.

He watched in fascination, he could feel his cock throbbing with need. He was desperate to plunge into her, to feel her squirm beneath him, to feel those amazing tits pressing against him as he filled her with his need.

He tore his eyes away from the rocking breast waves and looked down at her loins. She had a wild tangle of curling blonde and white pubic hair. He could see the gleam of her thick moist outer lips peeking through the hair and his nostrils flared at her musky womanly scent.

She'd hoped this would happen but hadn't wanted to jinx it by wearing sexier underwear and trimming her crazy pubic hair.

He looked up at her face.

"Will you teach me how to make you feel good?" he asked. His words took a second to reach her fuzzy brain in the silence of the room.

She nodded and proceeded to teach him. She writhed beneath his hands as he explored her body.

She taught him well. She was patient and tolerant and used her own hands on his body so he could feel what she felt. She showed him how to use his teeth and nails to pleasure her without hurting her, how to tease and entice her until she was desperate for him.

She used her body like an open book, showing him what pleased her and what didn't. She let him explore her and was surprised when he learned things about her body she didn't even know herself, caressed places she didn't know were erogenous.

She was old but sex hadn't been a big part of her life. Most men were just attracted to her big tits and selfishly didn't take the time to pleasure her the way she liked. What she knew, she'd discovered on her own, through trial and error after countless hours of masturbation.

She showed him her body's sensitive areas, places most men never bother to explore, her erogenous zones and how he could drive her crazy with lust if he just took the time to explore and stimulate them... her ears, fingertips and palms, nipples, outer breasts, inner thighs, the area just below her belly button, the bottoms of her feet, g-spot and of course her clitoris.

Squirming under his big callused hands, she explained that everyone has sensitive touch-points on their bodies and they differ from person to person, so someone may not feel the same as someone else when touched on the same spot.

It took time and effort to find them. Stimulating them enhanced her arousal and sped up and intensified her climax. She taught him how to use his entire body to pleasure her, his tongue, his hands of course, his scratchy beard and even his eyelashes. He just had to explore to find what worked best and not be afraid to experiment.

Nearly an hour later they were both so horny neither of them wanted to wait a second more.

Javi dug around in one of his nightstand drawers, pulled out a condom and held it up for her to see. Elise looked at it and then at him and shook her head. He smiled and tossed it back in the drawer.

Their bodies were slick with sweat and class time was done. She'd cum several times during his exploration and was more than ready for him.

Javi kneeled between her spread legs, she'd drawn them up until her heels rested against her thick dimpled butt, gripped his cock in his right hand, pulling back the foreskin and slipped it between her swollen red lips. She was hot and wet and ready for him.

He rubbed himself up and down on her hot flesh, spending some time rubbing her clit from side to side and up and down with his bulging cockhead. She squirmed and moaned, raising her hips and trying to move herself so that his cock was at the entrance to her hot steamy pussy.

She was desperate to feel him inside her. She wanted him to penetrate her, to possess her, to make her his in the most intense and visceral way a man can.

Still gripping his cock in one hand, he guided it until the bulging head was at her entrance and thrust forward inexorably, gripping one of her enormous sweat-slick breasts with the other, he brought her nipple to his mouth.

Elise's hands were on his broad powerful shoulders. Her nails dug painfully into his skin when his cock finally slid inside her.

Javi straightened, her big nipple still in his mouth, and stared intently into her bright blue eyes.

He was inside her!

He pulled back slightly and drove forward another few inches. Her tight pussy gripped him like a vice but it was slick with her juices and hot as a furnace.

He pulled back again and when he thrust she hunched her hips to meet him, forcing his long thick length into her until the tip of his member rested at the entrance to her cervix.

That was it. He couldn't hold back any more, he was so turned on from touching her body for nearly an hour that he was ready to explode.

Gripping her wide hips in his hands he drove into her again and again, her belly and her huge sweaty tits bounced and rippled with every hammering drive of his body against hers.

Her moans of passion turned into screams as he pounded into her tirelessly, getting higher and louder the harder he drove into her.

Finally, without any warning, he pushed into her as deep as he could possibly go and came like a geyser. He screams turned to a wail as she came with him, her body churning and twisting beneath him and he filled her with his cum.

He looked into her face as he came, marveling at her elderly beauty and kissed her soft panting mouth over and over as he emptied himself in her, driving and grunting with pleasure.

She looked up at him with heavy-lidded eyes, her orgasm behind her.

"God, I love you Javi," she said faintly, raising her hand to his cheek then she closed her eyes, dropped her hand to her chest and fell into an exhausted sleep.

He stayed inside her until he softened and then rolled aside and leaned on one elbow, staring down into her lovely wrinkled face, down her soft sweaty breasts to her damp pubic hair and back.

"It's a little early but I think I do too," he said softly into the eerily silent room. Minutes before, it had echoed with her cries of passion, music to his ears.

He saw her shiver as her body cooled and drew a blanket over her naked sleeping form.

He slipped under the blanket and lay against her.

His hands wondered over her body, exploring some of the erogenous areas she'd shown him. He trailed gentle fingers down her arm to her fingertips, while the forefinger of his other hand traced the letters of her name gently on her belly, just below the bellybutton.

She squirmed under his touch, her body heating up with arousal as his touch sent pleasure coursing through her body.

Elise moaned in her sleep.

She dreamed that Javi's hard young body pressed hot against hers. She could feel his warm hands on her arm, trailing gentle fingers down to her fingertips. She churned her hips at the feel of his fingers on her belly, gentle and teasing one minute, hard and insistent the next.

She smiled at him and whispered how much she loved him.

Javi lowered his ear to her lips when he heard her muttering and caught her faint words.

"I love you so much, Javi," she murmured, tossing her head from side to side as the hand on her arm now traced circles around her thick nipples and on the outsides of her huge soft breasts.

He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly then trailed his lips down to her ear, gently blew in it then nipped it lightly.

She moaned softly at the sensations but slept on.

Flipping the blanket away, he kissed his way down to the hollow at the base of her neck and kissed and nipped at it too then squeezed her big tits together around his face, kissing and gently biting the skin on the magnificent valley.

He worked his way down her squirming body further, kissing her bellybutton, spending some time kissing and biting her round little belly then shoved his nose into her wild blonde and white pubic hair.

It smelled musky and sweaty but there was an underlying scent the belonged only to her. He breathed it in deeply, letting it fill his lungs and loving every bit of it.

Using his fingers to part the thick damp pubic hair, he finally found her clit's protective hood and her red and aroused clit poking from behind. Her outer labia were bright red and swollen and her hips churned gently against him as her body responded to his caresses.

Parting the thick hair with two fingers, he used his tongue to push aside the hood and press down on the swollen red nub.

She whined and raised her hips to his face as he flicked her clit from side to side with his stiffened tongue. He could taste his spend on her but he was beyond caring. He kissed and flicked her clit, learning from her body's responses.

Once he got into a good rhythm, he sank two fingers into her wet and buttery pussy and curled them up, using his fingertips to feel for the little bump on the upper wall of her vagina, the g-spot she'd mentioned earlier.

After a bit of exploring, his fingers felt an irregular bump inside her and he knew he'd found it when he heard her suddenly gasp and hold her breath.

He pressed against it with his fingers, rubbing it up and down and from side to side while simultaneously latching on to her hard and swollen clit and sucking it for all he was worth.

She exploded in orgasm. She clutched at his head and churned her hips into his face, pressing him against her as he pushed down on her g-spot with his fingers and on her clit with his tongue.

With her head thrown back and the cords on her neck in tight relief, she moaned and twisted in his hands. Roiling her hips, getting every ounce of pleasure she could, squeezing it from him and from her body like a ringing out a wet towel.

She squirmed and moaned, calling out his name in her passion until she lay spent. He took his time stroking and gently kissing her belly and inner thighs, soothing and comforting her until her orgasm ran its course and she eventually calmed.

His cock was rock hard. He was young enough that he didn't need much time to recover. He was ready to go again in not time.

Hoping she was awake, he gently but firmly flipped her onto her soft round belly and raised her wide hips until her knees were under her. Her enormous boobs lay squished below her torso, their immense volume spilling out both sides.

She didn't wake, but she moaned and pushed back against him when he pressed the tip of his cock to the entrance to her soaking wet pussy.

The wetness from their earlier coupling made her hot pussy easy to penetrate and she finally woke when he slid into her, filling her completely in one swift stroke.

"Oh my god!" she said, getting up on her hands and knees and turning to look back at him. Her face was flushed and her mouth was open and panting.

"I thought I was dreaming and I didn't want to wake up because I didn't want it to stop," she said in a rush.

"Oh, it's not a dream," he said, smiling roguishly at her. His hands were on the small of her back, raking circles on her skin with his fingernails.

Still fully inside her, he slid a hand under her armpit and pulled her torso up so he could kiss her. As their mouths connected, he fondled her dangling breasts and squeezed her amazingly responsive nipples between his fingers then rocked his hips back and forwards slowly, sliding his cock enticingly through her tight slick channel.

She was tight but so wet from her juices and his previous eruption that he slid easily within her.

He took his time. The urgency was gone and he wanted to enjoy her and pleasure her at the same time. She arched her back and thrust herself back at him every time he pushed forward.

He helped her to her hands and knees.

He could see her breasts were so long and full they hung down and their heavy peaks bunched as they rested on the bed even though she was fully raised on her hands and knees.

He watched her body quiver and vibrate as he gradually sped up his motions, her tits swayed and bounced and he sent impact waves the on the flesh of her soft round buttocks and all the way up her back, all to the music of her moans and groans of pleasure.

Javi gripped her wide hips and hammered into her as hard and fast as he could for maybe five minutes, never letting up. He had the stamina.