Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 03

Story Info
Elise goes shopping, gets a makeover and more.
5.8k words
4.63
8.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

----------------------------------------

Part 3

Chapter 4: Makeover

After she got home, Elise called her granddaughter.

"Hi grandma, what's up?" Cindy answered cheerfully.

They talked a few times a week so she wasn't surprised at her grandmother's call.

"Hey, honey," she said. "Are you busy today?"

"Nah, not really," she said, sounding bored and curious. "What's up?"

"I wanna shop for a new wardrobe and get my hair done and I need a wingman," she said hopefully.

Cindy was flabbergasted. It had been years since her grandmother had a makeover, if ever. She needed it drastically. She couldn't remember ever seeing her look anything but frumpy and dowdy. She knew her grandma hated her big boobs and the dumpy, baggy clothes she wore to conceal them made her look fat. She wasn't fat. She was thick but not fat.

She also knew she'd get some clothes for herself in the bargain which made her even more excited.

"Hell yeah," she said excitedly. "When?"

"I can pick you up in half an hour. Is that too soon?" Elise asked.

----------------------------

Elise watched her beautiful granddaughter step out of the house and trot eagerly to her car, blonde ponytail swaying and bouncing behind her.

She looked almost exactly like Elise at that age, but with slightly smaller breasts. She was small, slender and high breasted, with a tiny waist, wide hips and a lovely smile. She wore a snug-fitting blue tank top, a pair of tiny white shorts that showed off her long tanned legs, and little white Vans sneakers. She was the very picture of youth, beauty and vitality.

Once she slid into the passenger seat and snapped on her seatbelt, she turned to her grandma.

"Spill it, grandma," she said eagerly. "What's this all about?"

Elise put the car in drive and glanced briefly at her granddaughter before fixing her eyes on the road. She drove to the mall next to the strip, where all the high-end clothing stores were. She had the money and she wanted only the best.

"What's WHAT all about?" she asked dismissively.

"C'mon grandma, you haven't changed your wardrobe or your hair since before I was born," Cindy said. "There's got to be a reason. Spill it."

Elise refused to look at her and kept her eyes on the road.

"No reason," she said. "I just think it's time for a change, that's all."

Cindy looked at her suspiciously for a few beats and then shrugged, faced forward and started chattering about clothes and purses and shoes. Her voice droned on in Elise's ears but her mind was elsewhere... she pictured Javi's hard tanned body, lean and knotted with muscle standing over her in the shower then kneeling behind her on the bed. She could almost feel his long thick cock inside her.

She squirmed in her seat, shook he head and reached over to pinch her arm. Focus! Focus on the road and focus on Cindy's words. She was prattling on about dresses when Elise interrupted her.

"Oh, I'd like to get some new bras and underwear too," she said. "It's time to change things up."

Cindy stared at her grandma, quiet for the first time in 15 minutes. Now she knew for sure something was up.

Grandma had a man. She pictured her grandma holding hands with an old gray-haired guy.

She'd get it out of her somehow. She'd have to be sneaky and bide her time... or not. Either way, as long as her grandma was happy, it was all good with her. That old buy better be good to her.

They spent the day going from store to store and Cindy's curiosity grew with every purchase. Who was this freaking guy?

Her grandma spent thousands of dollars on dozens of new outfits, from work clothes to formal things to everyday wear. She bought shoes, purses, accessories of all kinds and anything else appropriate for each new outfit.

Cindy and the store clerks were eager to help her. They'd pick out things they thought she might like and discarded them if she didn't.

Most of what she liked wasn't made for women with breasts of her... exotically large dimensions. She paid exorbitant amounts for the in-house seamstress at each store to tailor the garments to her measurements. She spared no expense. She offered the seamstresses a huge tip if they had them ready before the end of the day, which they each did.

She tried everything on, which amazed Cindy. She'd gotten used to her grandma's reticence when it came to drawing attention to her boobs and became even more convinced there was a man in her life when she picked things that enhanced rather than concealed them. She was amazed at some of the clothes she bought, they were downright scandalous.

Way to go grandma!

She loved her grandma's boobs and was glad she was finally showing them off. They were enormous, full and heavy and drooped down to her small soft belly. She used to call them grandma's pillows and would plump them up and sleep on them when she got tired.

They were big, soft and heavy and at the age she was now, could freely admit they were sexy as hell. She wished she had boobs like her grandma's.

Cindy couldn't understand why she insisted on concealing them and was glad she'd finally come to her senses.

They visited several lingerie boutiques and purchased all kinds of underwear, both everyday wear and sexy lingerie. No more granny panties. Again, Cindy was amazed at her purchases. Most of the underwear WAS downright scandalous... and sexy as hell.

Towards the end of the shopping day, the two of them went to a boutique that specialized in tailor-making bras for big busted women. They measured Elise and she paid a fortune to have a dozen made, again some for everyday wear and others sexy and lacy, meant to entice and arouse.

She commissioned sexy and lacy bralettes, designed without wires or molded cups. They didn't offer much support but would make her look and feel sexy.

Underwire bras with thin wire sewn into the fabric beneath each cup, giving her support and lift.

Full coverage and full figure bras which covered most of her breasts and didn't allow anything to slip out, they had underwire under the cups, giving her a lift too.

She even commissioned several demi-cup bras that would cover about half of each enormous breast. Each low-cut cup had its edges lined with seams that flattered her shape.

She paid yet another fortune to rush the order which she'd pick up at the end of the week.

Whoever this old guy was, he was definitely a positive influence on her grandma. Cindy decided she liked him already, her grandma had been alone for too long.

She pictured a heavyset old man with a big bushy salt and pepper mustache. She hoped he treated her right, especially with everything she'd done to please him.

After a long exhausting day, loaded down with boxes and bags of all sizes, they filled the trunk and the back seat nearly to bursting and plopped down in the car. They were tired and hungry but her grandma was adamant about getting her hair done.

Cindy called the hairdresser she normally used and tried to make an appointment but nothing was available until first thing the next day.

They booked the appointment and Elise treated her granddaughter to dinner.

Her grandma had successfully dodged her constant probing questions. She was unyielding and kept telling her she'd done it for herself and Cindy should be grateful for the shower of clothes and goodies she'd gotten out of the arrangement.

Cindy WAS grateful. Her grandma had bought her four new stylish and expensive outfits, along with a new purse and two pairs of shoes.

Cindy wondered why her grandma picked a sports bar for dinner. She'd asked the pretty blonde hostess if they could sit in a corner booth, out of the beaten path.

They sat and talked for a few minutes until their bubbly waitress suddenly appeared in front of them.

She looked at her grandma, obviously recognizing her.

"Hi again," she said, looking around. "Where's your friend?"

Cindy looked at her grandma curiously.

"It's just the two of us tonight, Beth," Elise said, smiling and trying to convey a message with her eyes.

Beth got the message and smiled back.

"Right. What can I get you ladies to drink?" she asked quickly.

Obviously the white-haired old lady didn't want the blonde to know about the hot dark-haired guy with the huge shoulders.

They chatted and ate. At one point, Cindy got up to use the restroom and cornered their waitress out of her grandma's line of sight. She was out of luck though because the girl wouldn't talk.

Beth stayed quiet. She didn't want to mess up whatever thing the old lady had going on with that hot guy. She clearly remembered the chemistry between them. They'd looked as if they were ready to pounce on each other. She remembered how hot she'd gotten at the thought of the two of them going at it.

The white-haired old lady also gave her a $50 tip that night and she didn't want to mess up the chance at another big tip.

When they finished their dinner and stood to leave, Beth noticed the old woman wasn't wearing the same style of clothes she'd worn the week before. This night, she wore jeans and a snug and stylish blue blouse that matched the color of her blue eyes and revealed the fact she had enormous boobs. Last week she thought the old lady had a big belly but now realized the jacket she'd worn had concealed a pair of enormous full and heavy breasts.

Her eyes dropped to the swaying monsters as the old woman walked towards her and went to shake her hand.

"Thank you so much for taking care of us, Beth," she said with a smile and a conspiratorial wink, sneaking a bill into her hand as she shook it. "I'll see you next time."

Beth eyebrows rose in surprise as she glanced at bill in her hand before hurriedly slipping it in a pocket. She was glad she hadn't blabbed to the old lady's granddaughter.

She'd just tipped her a hundred dollars.

When they got back in the car, Elise turned to her granddaughter.

"We should celebrate. How do you feel about spending the night at my place?" she asked. "I could get us some drinks?"

She was desperate to see Javi but she figured they needed a little cool off time and besides, she did feel like celebrating. She'd celebrate with him after she showed him her new look the next day.

Cindy had plans to hang out with her friends but she was eager to put the squeeze on her grandma about her new beau. She was dying of curiosity.

"Uh, yeah sure. What exactly are we celebrating grandma?" Cindy asked, hoping for a real answer.

Clapping her hands excitedly and letting out a girlish squeal of joy, her grandma turned to the face the wheel and turned on the car.

"My new look, of course. What else?" she said, turning to look behind as she backed out of the parking spot.

She stopped at the liquor store and bought several bottles of expensive wine and a Smirnoff Ice variety pack.

Her cell phone dinged with a text message just as she sat back in the car. She dug it out of her purse and glanced at it.

Her heart skipped a beat. It was a text from Javi.

JAVI: *Are you busy tonight?*

She glanced up at Cindy, then back down at her phone and tapped out a message.

ELISE: *I am. Sorry. My grndaugtr is spending the night.*

There was a minute-long pause and just as she was about to put her phone back in her purse, it dinged again.

JAVI: *Are we okay?*

ELISE: *Of course. I just have plans. Can we meet at noon tomorrow, my house?*

Not waiting for a reply, she texted him her address.

She wanted to show him her new clothes, but she wondered if having him come to her place was a good idea. Might as well peel off the Band-Aid in one quick jerk and get it over with.

JAVI: (brown thumbs up and a heart emoji) I'll see you tomorrow at noon then.

Butterflies in her stomach and face flushed, Elise slipped her phone back in her purse and glanced at Cindy who stared at her with curiosity and waited, expecting her to tell her who that was.

"It was nothing honey. Just a work thing," she said dismissively.

Cindy shook her head in disappointment. Elise ignored her and drove to her house.

Elise owned a large one story, four-bedroom house in Idlewyld, a gated community not far from her work. It was in a quaint little neighborhood with a small-town atmosphere. The big sprawling house had lots of large windows and open breezeways. Its stucco walls were painted light tan with the edges and doors painted a brilliant white. It also had a sprawling beautifully-maintained lawn.

She loved her big house and was very proud of it. It was beautiful, inside and out.

Shen she made to step out of the car she gasped, remembering the old man who maintained her yard was from Mexico City. Well, he did amazing work and she paid him well so maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

It took them several trips to get every bag, box and package out of the car. They piled them neatly on her huge nine by nine foot Alaskan King bed in her immense bedroom.

The house was vast and airy, with tall ceilings, cool tile floors, tasteful artwork and expensive stylish decor. It looked like something out of a magazine. Elise loved keeping it spotless and beautiful, and nervously remembered the pair of ladies who came to clean it twice a week were from Mexico also.

They stood looking at the piles of bags and boxes then turned to one of her walk-in closets. She had two of them, a his and hers thing, but the other one was empty. Her closet had a lot of open and unused space, she rarely bought new clothes.

Smiling, they looked at each other and went through her old clothes, making a rapidly growing pile of stuff she'd get rid of.

Elise left Cindy sorting through her closet, went to the kitchen, cracked open a bottle of wine, filled two full-bodied stemmed wineglasses halfway full with amber wine and brought them to her bedroom.

Cindy was still tossing clothes onto the pile, muttering all the while.

"That's ugly. That's hideous. Eww, this looks like something a homeless person would wear," she muttered to herself.

During a pause, while Cindy stood staring at the neatly organized shoes with her hands on her shapely hips, Elise handed her a glass of wine.

"Don't tell your mother, okay?" she said with a nervous laugh.

Cindy laughed with her and took a long pull at the glass then set it down and opened a drawer in one of the built in cabinets. She reached in and pulled out one of her grandma's vast bras.

Elise tried to snatch it out of her hand.

"Put that thing back, Cindy," she demanded, embarrassed that her granddaughter was handling her intimate underwear so casually.

Cindy dodged away and held it up, stretching out the cups.

"My god, grandma. Exactly how big are your boobs?" she asked in awe and looked at her grandmas breasts in admiration and envy.

A sudden thought flitted through her head and she put one of the cups over her head like a hat. It fit her like an oversized hoodie.

Her grandma stood there with her face bright red in embarrassment but laughed at how ridiculous she looked.

Cindy dropped it back in its drawer and drank the rest of her wine then ran to the kitchen and came back with her glass refilled and two of the fruity Ice bottles under her arm.

Giggling and drinking, they took off all the price tags, hung up the clothes, and put away shoes and accessories. They hung Cindy's things in the empty closet and sat on her grandma's giant bed and chatted and drank.

They talked about school and work and sports. Cindy was on the girls' volleyball team.

At one point the talk turned to boys. She told her grandma about the two boys she'd dated and how disappointed she'd been at their dullness.

"Yeah, grandma, they were good to look at but they were stupid and dull," she said. "All they wanted to do was talk about football. Blagh!"

She looked intently at her grandma, her vision swimming as the wine and Ice went to her head.

"Will you tell me about your man now?" she asked.

She leaned forward and patted her grandma's thick but surprisingly shapely thigh.

"I KNOW you're not doing all this just because its 'time for a change,'" she said, sarcastically air-quoting her last four words.

Elise sighed.

"I'm not sure about anything right now, except to say that I'm not ready to tell anyone about him," she said. "Can we drop the subject now please? I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Cindy's shoulders shrank in disappointment then she shrugged in resignation, hopped off the bed and dug around in her purse. She produced a small wireless speaker. She plugged her phone into it and the thumping sound of high energy hip hop filled the air.

She pulled her grandma off the bed and shouted over the music.

"C'mon grandma, let's have a runway show and model out outfits for each other," she cried excitedly.

Elise refilled their wine glasses and they each took turns dressing and sashaying to the living room with exaggerated, hip swaying steps, where the other sat on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand and hooted and catcalled in approval.

As the night progressed, they drank steadily enough to maintain a heady buzz and their inhibitions faded away.

Elise had started their little show with her new work clothes, still conservative but not nearly as much as her old things. The tailors had done a wonderful job and she looked both sexy and professional.

The more she drank, the sexier Cindy found her grandma. She'd never realized how shapely she was beneath all the oversized frumpy clothes. She was plump and well-rounded but shapely.

Her eyes lingered on her massive swaying and bouncing tits whenever she swaggered the ten steps from her bedroom to where Cindy sat on the couch then spun around and strutted back, swinging her wide hips seductively.

Cindy finished modeling her clothes and slouched on the couch with a tangy nearly full Ice in her hand when her grandma swayed towards her in a one piece white see-thru dress that hugged her voluptuous curves like a second skin. It reached to her knees and was slit at either leg nearly to her hip.

Two ovals were cut out on either side of her ribs revealing her pale skin and enhancing the narrowness of her waist. The neckline plunged low, revealing a wide expanse of soft pale boob and tantalizing cleavage. Her sexy pooch of a belly bulged slightly... soft, round and enticing.

It was clear as day she wasn't wearing a bra. Beneath, she could vaguely see a pair of white lace panties, arching high on either hip.

It was dark by this time and they hadn't turned on any lights in the living room where she sat. She could see her grandma's mature form clearly by the light streaming softly from the bedroom. Her snowy white hair glowed like a beacon.

Cindy sat up and mindlessly set the bottle on the coffee table, staring unblinkingly at her grandma's swaying form. She couldn't take her eyes off her. Her enormous hanging breasts swung freely from side to side and flounced and quivered as she walked. She could clearly see her large nipples insolently denting the thin material.

She felt her body flush with arousal and desperately felt the need to slip a hand under her shorts and masturbate. She snatched up the bottle and gulped down half its contents in one long swig. She gasped when she saw her grandma's big round ass bounce as she spun around and walked back to the bedroom.

Elise hadn't realized she'd forgotten to put on her bra. Her foggy brain imagined a different person shadowed on the couch. She'd watched the person on the couch sit up, unblinking eyes gleaming with desire, but she didn't see Cindy, she saw only Javi's burning gaze devouring her.

She spun around when she got to her bedroom door and walked back slowly towards the dark figure on the couch, swaying her hips from side to side exaggeratedly and trailing her hands down the sides of her breasts.

12