Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see, honey?" she asked sultrily.

The figure on the couch nodded slowly.

When she reached *him* she bent, dangling her heavy breasts before wide unbelieving eyes.

She felt a pair of small hands cup and squeeze her dangling breasts from beneath, hefting their great weight and feeling their softness. Why were the hands so small? Why weren't they large and callused?

She moaned as a pair of thumbs spun around her areolas, intentionally avoiding her nipples.

Losing her balance, Elise stumbled forward and reached out a hand to steady herself. She expected to feel a thick hard pectoral muscle but only encountered a firm and perky female breast.

She drew back, her numb mind confused then she felt a pair of soft warm lips on hers and her confusion blew away like smoke in the wind. She wrapped her arms around *his* slim neck and kissed *him* back, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue in *his* mouth. Why was *his* tongue so small? She didn't remember *him* being so slight. God, but *he* felt good.

She felt the hands on her breasts finally stop their teasing circling and grip her thick hard nipples through her thin dress between thumb and forefinger and squeeze, pulling and twisting them. It felt so different from the previous night but it felt deliciously good.

Elise straightened, pulling her nipples from the teasing fingers and gripped the reaching hands, pulling *him* to *his* feet.

The alcohol was really playing with her head because she saw by the faint light from the bedroom that the person standing before her was Cindy and her fingers were twisting and squeezing her nipples.

She reached down, pulled up her dress, cupped her breasts, and lifted them to her granddaughter, offering them to her like a sacrifice.

She knew it wasn't Javi pulling on her nipples but she desperately wanted it to be and decided she'd pretend it was, even if she knew different. She was so fucking horny.

A thought about the wrongness of what they were doing flitted through her mind, making her pause for a moment and then the girl bent and took one of her thick nipples in her mouth and sucked powerfully. Her hesitation vanished and she moaned, pushing her breasts at her granddaughter's beautiful young face.

Sex with Javi the previous night and that morning had her keyed up and made her so aroused she could barely see or think straight... or was that was the alcohol speaking? Either way, she was horny beyond words.

Turned on beyond belief herself, Cindy squeezed her grandma's enormous tits together and suckled on a fat red nipple. She tasted both sweet and salty and her familiar scent surrounded her. Her moans echoed throughout the empty house.

She wrapped her arms around her grandma's waist, half turned her. and nibbled on her neck, guiding her to the bedroom where they tumbled together onto the enormous bed.

Cindy didn't understand where her desperate lust came from. She loved her grandma and had always been respectful and affectionate towards her. She didn't think of her as just her grandma, he mom's mom, but also as one of her best friends.

But she'd always loved her grandma's big boobs.

Had she always had a thing for her... for them? Confused, she lay on top of her grandma, squeezed her heavy tits together and switched her lips to suckle on her other fat nipple.

Elise squirmed beneath her, he head turning from side to side and her eyes tightly closed, trying to deny what was happening.

"No. No. We shouldn't do this," she moaned. "It's not right."

She bit her lower lip and moaned deep in her chest when her granddaughter latched on to both of her aching nipples at the same time and sucked them, flicking them with her tongue as she did so, just like Javi had done the night before.

She stroked Cindy's long ponytail with one hand and dug her fingers into her shoulder with the other.

Releasing her grandma's nipples, Cindy kissed her way up her chest and neck until her lips hovered over her grandma's.

She once made out with a girl at a party and had enjoyed it as much as when she made out with a boy. There were differences but it had been sensual and very, very exciting. It happened when Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" came on and one of her friends grabbed her and kissed her. Before long they were making out in the middle of the room with everyone around them hooting and hollering.

When they broke apart, she and her friend looked at each other and both mouthed the words "I liked it" at the same time. They laughed and party went on, but she never forgot it.

Elise could feel Cindy's warm breath bathe her face as her lips hovered over hers, waiting. Her slender body lay on top of hers and her hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts sensually.

Cindy waited. She didn't know if her grandma would push her off and slap her hands away from her boobs or continue down this path, wherever it would lead. She stared down at her grandma's lips, desperate to kiss and explore them, but she wanted her grandma to make the next move, whatever it was.

Elise opened her eyes and saw her granddaughter's eyes staring down at her from only inches away. She waited, her hands busy kneading her breasts. In a strange way, it was like looking at herself in the mirror. The way she'd looked 50 years before.

She lifted her head and brushed her lips softly against her granddaughter's.

Cindy took it as submission and leaned her head down to kiss her grandma passionately and possessively.

Elise responded eagerly to her kiss. Her granddaughter's passion and aggressiveness reminded her of Javi and she returned it enthusiastically.

Their mouths opened and their tongues tussled. They each tasted the sweetness of the wine on the other's tongue and their hot breath mingled together.

Elise slipped her hands under her granddaughter's tank top and rolled it up. When she got to her bra, she unclipped it and helped Cindy shrug out of it, never interrupting their deep sensual kiss.

Cindy's breasts weren't small but they couldn't compare to her grandma's massive boobs. They were firm, round and perky and her nipples were highly sensitive and responsive.

Smiling mischievously Cindy pulled her lips from her grandma, gripped her enormous breasts in both hands, pulled them to her and raked her own nipples from side to side against her grandma's fat nipples, watching the four swollen nubs bend and press together sensually.

They both gasped at the incredibly erotic sight and feel of their sensitive burning nipples rubbing carnally together.

Cindy suddenly broke away and kneeled between her grandma's spread thighs.

"Grandma, I-I-I don't know... I've n-n-never been," she stammered nervously.

She gulped, took a deep breath and let it out in a whoosh.

"I've never done this before. Can you teach me?" she asked her grandma anxiously.

Elise smiled at her tenderly and nodded.

They stripped and stood admiring each other's naked bodies for a few moments.

Just as he had with Javi, Elise proceeded to teach her how to please a woman... how to please HER. She writhed beneath Cindy's hands as she explored her plump sweating body.

She patiently used her own hands on Cindy's body so she could experience it for herself. She showed her how to pleasure her without hurting her, how to tease and entice her, how to drive her up the wall with lust.

As she had with Javi, she used her body like an open book, showing her what gave her pleasure and what didn't. She let her explore her body... caress, suckle and kiss her most intimate places.

She taught her what she knew, what she'd discovered through trial and error.

Cindy's hands, lips and tongue on her body felt completely different than when she'd taught Javi only the night before. It was hard for Elise to believe how much had happened in only two days.

She showed Cindy her body's sensitive areas, places only she and Javi ever bothered to explore, her erogenous zones.

Elise told her about them first then pushed her on her back next to her and showed her why they were called erogenous zones.

By the time she'd worked her tongue between her granddaughter's labia, Cindy was squirming and gasping in the throes of her third gut-wrenching orgasm.

When her grandma's hot tongue finally touched her red and swollen clit, the girl's orgasm intensified. Her back arched, her body trembled uncontrollably, her moist mouth opened in an O of passion and her high-pitched cries echoed loudly in the night.

She churned her loins against her grandma's face, tangled her slender fingers in her white hair and pulled her face towards her wet shuddering pussy.

She went to push a finger inside her granddaughter's tightly clasping pussy to intensify her orgasm, but drew back when she noticed resistance to her prodding finger. The thin membrane that meant she was a virgin was still intact.

Elise masturbated wildly as her virgin granddaughter's quivering pussy squirted a milky white liquid in her mouth. It tasted tangy and much different than Javi's cum, but it was exhilarating to experience the intensity of Cindy's orgasm.

The moment that white tangy liquid hit her tongue, Elise exploded in an orgasm of her own.

While Cindy pressed her grandma's face against her churning pussy, Elise had two fingers deep inside herself and was mashing her clit against her arm, crying out into her granddaughter's churning, roiling scorching hot pussy.

Eventually, their bodies calmed and Elise pillowed her head on Cindy's loins, her cheek pressed against her granddaughter's moist pubic hair.

Cindy's fingers had disentangled from her hair and her hands stroked her grandma's white hair gently.

They sighed together in satisfied contentment, their bodies relaxed and their minds floating in a sea of lethargy.

Cindy leaned forward, braced on her elbows and looked down at her grandma.

"That was... amazing," she said quietly.

Elise looked up at her languidly and smiled at her. A twinge of guilt stabbed through her but she immediately pushed it away. What's done it done.

"Yeah. You did well Padawan," she responded just as quietly.

Cindy looked at her in confusion, not understanding the reference.

Elise laughed.

"That means you were a good student," she said.

Elise crawled up the bed and lay on her back next to her granddaughter, hips and arms touching.

Cindy turned, grabbed her grandma's boobs and brought them closer to her.

"Grandma's pillows," she said with a sigh and laid her head on the soft sweaty flesh.

They laughed together and had sex several more times before falling into an exhausted sleep.

They woke early the next day and after showering and eating breakfast, loaded the trunk with Cindy's new clothes, and went to the hair dresser where they trimmed and styled her grandma's hair in a more modern style.

It was more modern but wasn't meant to make her look younger. She didn't want to look younger. She wanted to look her age but not frumpy or drab. She wanted to feel good about herself and she wanted to please Javi.

In the end, she was pleased with the results. She paid to have Cindy's hair done also and turned to the owner as they prepared to leave.

"Do you know where I could get a bikini wax?" she asked.

The woman stared at her in astonishment. The white haired woman was close to 70 and wanted a wax?

She considered how much she'd tipped her employees and made an immediate decision. She turned to one of her ladies and asked her to escort them to the back room and take care of them.

Elise let the woman tame and trim her wild pubic hair and suffered through the bikini wax stoically. In the end she looked nearly the same as Cindy but there was a narrow rectangular landing strip that started at the tip of her clitoral hood.

The woman rubbed soothing ointment on her sore skin and gave her a small tub of the stuff and urged that she follow a consistent care routine to prevent ingrown hairs and unsightly bumps.

She looked down at herself and then up at Cindy.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked. "Is this good?"

Cindy gave her a silly smile and an enthusiastic nod.

"Oh yeah, grandma, you're looking good!" she said. "Whoever he is, he's going to love it."

Elise paid the woman and gave her a tip to match the others.

She was ready.

"C'mon, let me take you home," she said. "I've got somewhere to be at noon."

As she drove her granddaughter home, Cindy reminded her about the big family get-together on Memorial Day a month away.

"Why don't you bring your new boyfriend to our family cookout so we can all meet him?" she asked, smiling and hopeful.

Elise considered it. She didn't want Javi to spend that day alone.

Maybe they could work out a story that would satisfy her family's curiosity. It wouldn't take long for word to get around once Cindy let the word out that her grandma had a boyfriend. She'd keep them thinking Javi was a friend and that her "actual" boyfriend couldn't make the cookout.

It sounded like a good plan.

"That's a good idea but my guy is out of town that weekend. I think I'll bring a friend instead," she said. "I made friends with someone who works at the office next door to mine. I'll ask them."

12