Once Upon a Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne called himself a faggot too. 'Takes one to know one,' he'd said. Which meant that Wayne also saw Logan as a boy!

Logan's head swam with wild thoughts. Wayne was so hot. Wayne was a jerk and a bully. Wayne liked the comics he was reading. He thought they were cool.

Once showered, Logan flopped on his bed and groaned. Why did Wayne's dad have to call when things were about to get really good? But he would be back tomorrow, and he promised more would happen then.

Logan smiled. He could do this. He could make it through the night, and the next day until Wayne came back. Then, he'd hope it wasn't just the weed that made Wayne act like this.

Eager to make tomorrow come, Logan finished the night in a blur. He barely remembered dinner with his family, though he had noticed Travis acting weird. However, he didn't care enough to ask what was going on. Instead, once everything was cleaned up, he ran off to his room to play video games until he fell asleep. When he fell asleep, he dreamed of barbarians and thieves. He dreamed of Wayne, clad in a loincloth, waving a sword as tall as he was carving up a horde of undead.

12