Once Upon a Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for something new. Meaghan and I had just read a magazine article about prostate play, so I had an idea. I took out the slim attachment to my new harness and swapped it out. Satisfied it would be good for his virgin ass, I put the harness on. Pulling his knees up and opening his legs on the edge of the bed, I placed the tip of the small dildo on his ass. "Suck his cock and his balls, Meaghan. I think he needs his ass fucked."

Meaghan used her hands and mouth with gusto, while I drove deeper with each stroke. It was so hot to watch her. He finally let out a loud moan and Meaghan gagged, attempting to hold his cum in her mouth. She leaned up and kissed me, pushing his hot load in my mouth. I returned it. To my shock, she crawled over Kevin and kissed him, dumping the load of cum in his mouth. Perhaps the biggest shock was when he swallowed it.

The lasagna had long since burnt and we were forced to order Chinese that night. Later, we went back to the bedroom, and I was ready to try something new. I made a confession. "You know, I've never been fucked in the ass."

"Me neither! And I won't be doing it tonight. I don't think I could handle anything bigger than your finger." Meaghan said.

"Up until tonight I hadn't either." Kevin added to Meaghan's surprise.

"I know what I want, I want Kelly on top of me, like I was on top before when you licked me while Kevin was fucking me...you know, in that sixty nine. I want to play with your clit while I watch you fuck her pussy and then I want you to put it in her ass." She said.

I smiled and took charge, climbing over her with my pussy suspended over her mouth and my face in her sweet, wet slit. Her tongue skills had rapidly improved. She worked her mouth on my pussy and clit. Kevin's hands grabbed my hips and he shoved his cock slowly into me. I could tell Meaghan was working his cock with her mouth. I couldn't focus on playing with her pussy because I was cumming too hard.

Kevin was gripping me tight, and suddenly pulled out of my pussy. I gasped, feeling his spongy cock head pressing against my ass. Thankfully, Kevin only penetrated me with the head of his cock. It felt so big, I doubted it was a good idea to take suck a thick cock in my ass. Meaghan licked my pussy some more and I began to relax. Kevin's slick cock pushed deeper and I began to enjoy it. A lot. "Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck my ass with that big cock!" I screamed.

Meaghan's head was moving wildly, focusing more on his cock and balls than my pussy. An orgasm ripped through me as Kevin drove deeper and faster. I could feel his cock swell and pump his hot cum into my ass, pulling away I felt another jet of cum hit my gaping ass. Meaghan was moaning, lapping up the cum as it ran down over my pussy.

It was the hottest, yet dirtiest thing I'd done in my life, to this day.

It was a night of more firsts for all of us. Nearly everything was new. The next few months we all fucked each other, as a group and one on one. Meaghan left for college that fall, Kevin found a new place and I eventually moved a couple states away. But even now, nearly ten years later, I get turned on just remembering our special Valentine's Day.

I'm married now to a great guy and my life is quite predictable. I never had the opportunity to explore sex with another woman, and I never told my husband about those crazy wild days. He's no prude, and we've talked about fantasies, as I suppose many couples do. He just has no idea that I once lived out a few of them.

I was happily surprised when Meaghan texted me a few years ago and told me how she'd been keeping in touch with Kevin. Perhaps it wasn't all too strange a romance blossomed between them and they'd gotten married. Now, we keep in touch every day. And just this morning she confessed neither of them explored same sex or group sex again after our time in Florida, but the topic had come up. And they had a proposition for me. To come visit them, with my husband, and just possibly see where things would go.

So here I am. Typing on my laptop, my husband is asleep. I'm excited and nervous about taking the first step of bringing the idea up to him. Perhaps I'll leave this open for him to read and see what happens next. Maybe someday soon I'll have another sexy memory to share.