All Comments on 'Once Upon a War Ch. 03'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED IT

And will tell you why.

First, I love well told cuckquean stories.

However, in too many of them, what the wife tells her husband leaves him wondering, "Is she really giving me the permission that it seemed she was?" Or else she does not tell him anything, but when the three of them get together, begins to insinuate and push them together sexually, so that at first the husband is wondering what is going on, fearful that he may do something that offends her. A bit frustrated, I wonder, "Why doesn't she just spell out clearly what she wants?" And that is what Terri does. Neither Nick nor her BFF (best friend forever) Toni are in doubt about what Teresa plans for them.

JUST GREAT.

As I read, I was impressed with GhostHunterDude's great vocabulary.

There are still slip-ups, however.

For example, the 7th paragraph from the end of page 3 ends, "...shot his cum up inside Terri vagina,"

instead of "Terri's."

Two paragraphs later, "building up her nerved,"

instead of "nerves."

It takes human editing to catch what spell-checker does not.

Such minor slips (there were more) do not keep it from being a 5 star story.

Thanks a bunch.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous