ONDEA's Conquest - Nerdy Professor Pt. 04

Story Info
MZ. RYDER cruelly finishes off Professor James.
2.3k words
4.33
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

CONQUEST TWO -- Part 4 THE NERDY PROFESSOR

Stanley is crushed, demoralized by his actions. How could he ever have done this with a student, even one who is an irresistible, devilish flirt and supposedly auditing his class? He knows KIKI isn't there to learn. He can't believe SHE'd be doing this just for him. He assumes this is some sort of sinister game SHE is playing and he is HER pawn. Even though he can rationalize this, he is already so addicted to HER sexual power that none of this matters. He wants HER with every fiber of his being. His every thought is of HER, his cock seems to be permanently aroused trapped inside it's cage. He really loves his wife but now he uncontrollably lusts for KIKI. He's hopelessly HER minion, wanting only to be in HER presence, being thrilled and degraded by HER.

Tossing water on his face he scrubs KIKI's nectar off, smelling the enticing fragrance. What is he to do? What?

-------------------------

After twenty tormented minutes of thought, he finalizes a plan. Driving to a clothing store, he makes a purchase and returns home with an abundance of trepidation.

After spewing misinformation to his wife about a soiled shirt and student appointments, he apologizes profusely for his behavior the previous night and says he'll sleep in the guest bedroom for a few nights as self-punishment and that he'll never act again in that manner. After all that, the couple seems to uncomfortably reconcile. Getting through the night Stanley leaves for campus in the morning.

Thursday is another planning day with only one class. Professor James' head is definitely not into his work. KIKI invades and consumes his every moment of thought. The only exception is class-time, which he manages to struggle through somewhat successfully.

Otherwise in the privacy of his office he touches himself through the cage all day, keeping himself as hard as possible in the confinement causing constant, thrilling discomfort.

Late in the afternoon, Stanley is suddenly startled out of his fantasy world when he receives a text message from HER. Swallowing hard, his pulse racing he pulls it up.

"I AM DROPPING YOUR CLASS." His heart instantly aches.

Then another text chimes, "YOU ARE NOW THE PUPIL, I AM THE TEACHER!"

Confounding thoughts pop into his brain: 1) 'Oh, this must mean that I will see HER again?' which excites his trapped genitals, and 2) 'What myriad of things could SHE teach me and how deeply into HER web will this pull me?' which scares him immensely.

"YOU WILL TAKE A TEST: FIRST QUESTION - DESCRIBE YOUR LIE TO YOUR WIFE?"

Stanley's fingers fly over the phone keypad describing in some detail the story he told her. His very words indicate his embarrassment and shame.

"VERY NAUGHTY," MZ. RYDER responds, then adds, "SECOND QUESTION - DID SHE BUY IT?"

He confirms with one word,"Yes." Waiting for HER next message, he is in agonizing, longing anxiety. Little does he know SHE is quietly remembering past conquests.

Of all the male specimens SHE, the magnificent ONDEA (aka KIKI RYDER), has fucked and consequently owned or discarded in HER ravenous carnal life, only two have been from academia. Neither was a prof of HER's. One was an ancient, widowed college president who inevitably gave HER his Italian villa. SHE was merciless with him in the dungeon and he thrived on it. The other was an ivy league med school researcher whose millions came from Big Pharma and much of it subsequently went to HER. Both were HER secret thralls and both were eventually used up and phased out of HER collection. Each had been a months long project of seduction, degradation and eventually enslavement.

Stanley, on the other hand, has been a very brief whim, a quickie. He's been so easily and effortly possessed that he already is becoming slightly boring. SHE is going to play with him until Friday, then devour him and dump him without the nerd ever knowing who SHE is. He'll survive, but will never forget this week.

"QUESTION FOUR - WERE YOU THINKING OF ME THEN?" came HER next text a minute later.

"Yes, and I've been thinking of nothing and no one but YOU since yesterday."

"QUESTION FIVE - ARE YOU HARD IN YOUR LITTLE COCK TRAP NOW?"

"Yes, and it hurts."

"POOR BABY," is the reply and Stanley knows its just a tease. He touches himself, unsure of what to say next. The incoming chime relieves him of his mind block.

"TONIGHT I WILL HAVE YOUR TINY OFFICE REVISED TO MEET MY NEEDS. I WILL NOT ATTEND YOUR LECTURE TOMORROW. COME TO ME WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED. I WILL BE IN YOUR OFFICE. I WILL HAVE MY OWN LESSON PLAN FOR YOU. UNDERSTOOD?"

Professor James can barely find the keys to spell, "Yes."

"GOOD BOY. DISMISSED."...

-------------

... A frazzled Professor James muddles through the Friday class, KIKI's class. Then he quickly meanders down the hallway trying to be nonchalant as his emotions are off the charts. He puts the key in the lock, turns it and pushes open the door to his office expectantly. The scene overwhelms his senses. SHE moves behind him to shut and lock them in.

His desk has been cleared and an assortment of sex-toys is laid out on the sofa. Stanley begins shaking with pent-up fear and softly whines. KIKI RYDER steps into his field of view capturing his attention and fueling his lust. The drop-dead gorgeous amazon is coated in nearly transparent, white sheen latex leggings. A draped top in shimmering gold and matching killer stilettos complete HER erotic outfit. HER luxurious blonde tresses are stylishly teased into a wild flowing mane and diamonds sparkle from hooped earrings, spiked choker, arm bands and multiple bracelets.

"Ohh, Goddess!" he pathetically moans.

"STRIP," SHE commands, strutting in front of him. Stanley fumbles with his clothes, racing to get them off. SHE walks behind him and abruptly tugs at his boxers. "NAKED, NOW," SHE hisses in his ear. He removes the last article of clothing.

"KNEEL," is HER next demand and the meek professor drops with a thud. An intense, musky aroma fills his nose and sends quivers throughout his exposed body. "DO YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE?"

"he, He, Here at your feet?" he ventures.

"OF COURSE," KIKI chuckles, stepping somewhat closer to the cowering male, "COME OVER HERE AND GET ME WET."

Stanley waddles to HER on his knees, eyes glued to the shiny second skin gracing HER curves. Seductively SHE slides the crotch zipper downward revealing an already glistening pair of pink, blossoming lips. They spark the strongest desire he's ever felt. With tears blurring his vision he leans forward between HER statuesque legs. Their powerful thighs clasp his head and a gloved hand pushes him inward. The glorious taste of divine juices drives him into a frenzy. His tongue darts in and out. His lips suck on the stiff nub presented to them.

"YES, YES," SHE hisses, humping his face with utter abandon, slamming into his mouth and stroking herself on his nose relentlessly. Stanley loses all sense of time as his face is battered brutally, harsh verbal orders reverberating in the small room. Soon SHE begins to orgasm, growling, "FUCK YEAH, EAT ME, BITCH, EAT ME!" HER colossal form undulates forcefully, hair swirling, tits dancing under the scant top. One of HER legs is over his shoulder and the tip of a spiked heel is jabbing his back.

SHE crests, panting loudly but grabs his hair with both hands and snarls, "MORE, MORE, MORE," and pounds his face into HER gushing pussy again and again. Stanley can only keep his tongue lapping the hard, hot clit desperately trying to please this untamed banshee. SHE orgasms a second time and soon a third.

"UMMM, YESSZZ," KIKI purrs relaxing a bit before literally tossing Stanley aside. He flops against the base of his desk, a pain shooting up his strained neck. SHE steps around him leaning to pick up a small object lying on the sofa. An electronic tinkling sound fills the silence, followed by a metal 'clink' and Stanley feels the genital cage fling open. Looking down he sees it slide off and fall to the floor. Suddenly his equipment is free and wildly swelling.

"UP, BOY," he hears and gazes over at KIKI. On HER perfectly made-up supermodel face is a sly smile. Extending an arm SHE motions with outstretched fingers for him to stand. He struggles to his feet, sensing the rush of blood to his freed member. The surging erection feels so very good to him that modesty is totally forgotten.

"BRING IT HERE," SHE coos, staring at his average-sized member. Stanley approaches timidly, but KIKI reaches out and pulls him close with a hand wrapped firmly around his shaft.

"ITS TINY," SHE snickers, giving the prof's meager boner a few swift, vicious strokes. He moans at the touch of this wicked goddess, his knees like wobbly rubber.

"THIS..." the alluring amazon states, reaching over to pick up a shiny metal and pink leather harness dangling it in his face, "...IS BIG!" Tipping the strap-on upwards SHE glides the tip of its dildo over Stanley's nose and around on his cheeks.

"LICK IT," KIKI demands pressing the smooth latex to his lips. Without a second thought his tongue swirls around and around the bulbous head, his eyes shut in utter shame. HER hand then cups the back of the compliant male's head and SHE snaps, "SUCK IT."

For the next several minutes SHE directs his bobbing motions, forcing the ample, artificial dong in and out of his ever more eager mouth. Deeper SHE forces him to go until he begins gagging on it. Withdrawing the shimmering sex toy KIKI inspects the saliva drenched shaft. Stanley can only gaze into HER focused, come-hither eyes and softly whimper, "Goddess, I adore you."

"OF COURSE YOU DO, SWEET THING," patting his cheek like SHE would a small child, before grabbing his stiff shaft. "HEEL," leading the shivering male stumbling around to the end of his desk. Swatting his butt briskly MZ. RYDER commands, "BEND OVER, HANDS ON THE EDGE...NOW STAY." Stanley obeys mindlessly finding himself exposed and vulnerable to whatever is next in KIKI's wicked game.

SHE walks away, steel soles and spiked heels sharply clicking in the small room. Behind him, Stanley can here strange sounds but can't see what SHE is doing. Within seconds KIKI returns.

He feels a warm hand massage his right, and then left, bun as SHE coos, "THIS WILL BE MINE," before a gooey substance is smeared into his rectum and a finger explores his orifice. Sensing HER lean forward, he groans as a fist surrounds his protruding cock. Simultaneously KIKI pokes into Stanley with several fingers and strokes his member furiously.

"WHO OWNS YOU?" SHE demands in a low, guttural growl.

"ya, Ya, You do," Stanley pants, never having experienced an assault anything like this before.

"WHO AM I?"

"Goddess Kiki," he yelps as SHE finds his prostate and rubs it back and forth, driving him absolutely crazy.

"WHO DO YOU WORSHIP?" the blonde beauty implores exiting his bum with HER hand only to press the tip of HER dildo into his nicely lubricated opening.

"You," he loudly groans as SHE penetrates his virgin ass, slipping inward with surprisingly little resistance. He feels the bulbous rubber shaft pulled out and then slid back in slowly. Then out again and back in. Then again. And again, harder this time as the level of discomfort increases but is balanced by the expert hand job that is inflaming his throbbing prick.

KIKI moves quicker and deeper, time after time, pulling his head backwards, ramming into him to the very hilt of HER anal toy. Stanley grunts with each of HER merciless thrusts. HER rhythm is becoming syncopated, ass stroke, then cock stroke, then over and over till Stanley is continuously and pathetically moaning.

SHE feels his load boiling in his taut balls and hesitates merely to whisper, "DO YOU WANT TO CUM?"

"Yes, yes," he begs.

"NOT YET," is HER cruel reply as his emasculation commences again, fucking him and pumping him on and on. Stanley grips the desk with all his might finding himself now humping HER stationary fist, squealing, "please, please, please." With each vicious penetration KIKI slaps his ass cheeks while letting him wank himself. A salacious smile forms on HER glistening lips. MZ. RYDER knows HER victim's voice can be heard in the hallway. That thought makes HER already satisfied pussy simply start dripping with desire anew.

This torturous euphoria proceeds for another five minutes as SHE skillfully brings the violated male to the very precipice of release then just as skillfully denies it. Stanley is a pitiful mess, sobbing softly, totally broken.

Suddenly SHE drives the strap-on in as far as is physically possible and hisses, "SAY - GODDESS MAY I CUM."

Without hesitation Professor Stanley James cries out, "Ga, Goddess ma, may I..." KIKI RYDER interrupts HER pegging casualty in a supremely commanding voice, "CUM SLAVE, CUM!" Both HER hands wildly stroke his surging purple penis as it erupts, shooting ribbon after ribbon of white, steaming jizz onto his desk and splashing up onto his chest. The ecstatic boy-toy wails as SHE triumphantly and entirely empties him.

Finally Stanley's weakened, sweaty body is exhausted, his brain pulsing with combined gratification and humiliation. In a bewildered state, he feels HER detach the harness leaving the dildo dangling, still firmly buried in his pain-strickened ass. Glancing over his shoulder he sees the stunningly glamorous bitch goddess swoop up HER trench coat and swiftly slip it on.

"YOU PASSED. CLASS DISMISSED," KIKI snickers, throwing him a parting kiss as SHE opens the door and disappears from his life, leaving Stanley tragically sensing he will never be the same again, never know who SHE really is, and always remember HER, forever...

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers