ONDEA's Conquest - Nerdy Professor Pt. 03

Story Info
The Professor surrenders to the wicked KIKI (aka ONDEA).
961 words
4.25
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

CONQUEST TWO -- Part 3 THE NERDY PROFESSOR

..."GO TO YOUR OFFICE," the magnificent KIKI commands backing away and closing the cape. Stanley's professionalism and restraint has vanished. Silently he gets to his feet, shuffles to the desk to retrieve his books and leaves the classroom. Scurrying down the hall he fumbles in his pocket for his keys. They rattle against his cage with a muffled, metallic sound. Entering and sinking into his chair he tries to compose himself.

A minute goes by, then two, then ten. Desperation sets in. He hoped for HER to follow and invade his small space and, and...do something with him, to him, anything, Anything! Now an aching disappointment overcomes him as he sullenly begins packing up to go home.

Abruptly the door swings open and MZ. RYDER enters. Swiftly shutting and locking the entry, SHE pivots tossing the cape aside. HER shocking beauty and sudden colossal presence drives Stanley to his knees. He now sees HER close-up, deeply tanned skin glistening with sparkling body oils, tits tautly stretching the halter top, skirt riding low on hips and just barely below HER crotch. "Ohh, KIKI," he moans.

""QUEEN KIKI," the cruel, blonde knockout announces, smartly snapping fingers and pointing to the floor.

"Yes, Queen," he corrects himself, crawling forward and bending to kiss HER boot as he had been doing a short time ago. This time he notices a bracelet surrounding HER ankle, attach to it are several small keys. A shiver shakes his body and he moans, "Is, is one of th, those mine?"

"NO, MY SWEET SILLY BOY," he hears from above, "THESE ARE FOR MY BULLS." SHE brushes him aside, striding to his desk and adds, "YOURS IS PROBABLY LOST SOMEWHERE IN ONE OF MY PLAYROOMS."

Stanley's apparent insignificance to HER cuts like a knife. "Pleezz," he whimpers, continuing on about the tightness of the cage.

"DON'T GET HARD, BABY," SHE teases an impossible solution leaning back to slide onto the front surface of his desk; legs spreading slightly and mini creeping up sleek, powerful thighs. Stanley is unable to resist the temptation and gazes upward. Both HER hands are splayed out over the crimson rubber displaying extremely long polished nails and rings on nearly all fingers.

Ever so slowly HER two index fingers move to the skirt's edge and curl under it. The dim office light reflects off of the revealed vision. A naked, sopping wet pussy with opened and inviting petals surrounding a hard upright clit. The tip of a finger massages around on the swollen protrusion and a soft, yet demanding voice enters Stanley's ears, "GET ME OFF, MY LITTLE BOY-TOY."

Associate Professor James at this moment is no longer in control of his raging desire, no longer aware of his wife, his marriage or his career. ONDEA (aka KIKI) has broken him like so many, many males before this one. His lips suckle, his tongue swirls, his mind empties of any and all he is. HER taste is divine, HER aroma intoxicating, and as HER juices flow into his mouth and down his throat they are becoming wantonly addictive...

...how long Stanley services this sex goddess is unknowable, so lost is he in HER pleasure. SHE humps his face savagely, a constant, firm grip on his hair allows HER to move him at will where SHE wants as KIKI orders what SHE wants, seldom letting him gasp for breath. HER stilettos shred the back of his shirt and carve furrows into his flesh, while SHE growls and hisses through several exquisite orgasms.

As MZ. RYDER relaxes from another peak of carnal passion SHE, as well, relaxes clinched thighs to pull his head backwards. His face is coated in HER essence, both dried and freshly deposited. His eyes are blurred with a far-off gaze and he's panting like a puppy dog.

"GOOD BOY," SHE exclaims, tossing him to the side. Stanley catches himself on the desk, somewhat breaking his fall back to the floor. KIKI extends HER luscious body to its full, overwhelming height while adjusting HER ponytail. "THAT WAS AN ENJOYABLE PERFORMANCE."

Gracefully SHE steps over the exhausted male's prone form and snatches up the discarded cape. Panicked, Stanley squeals, "Don't go, don't, please." Scurrying back up to his knees he waddles meekly to HER, then throws himself at HER feet. His hands caress the smooth patent of a boot and he pleads, "Pleezz,I adore you."

"OF COURSE YOU DO, MY PET. I AM THE QUEEN. YOU ARE MY SUBJECT," SHE states twirling the cape around an awesome torso and across a bodacious bustline. The slick leather is removed from his touch and SHE strides several steps away.

Stanley moans, "I'm a wreck," indicating his torn clothing. Then he arches his back slightly and gives out a yelp, "My skin. Scratches. Blood. How am I ever going to explain to my wife?"

Now he is sobbing as their eyes meet.

KIKI has a malevolent grin on HER still glamorously made-up face. "UHH, POOR BABY," SHE insincerely purrs, "YOU'RE AN INTELLIGENT ONE," SHE chuckles, "MAKE SOMETHING UP."

"An, and th, the cage?" he whimpers.

"OH, THAT STAYS ON TILL FRIDAY, DARLING." SHE says in a matter-of-fact tone, flipping the lush ponytail down the golden surface of HER back as KIKI pivots in a commanding flourish. Ignoring HER cowering victim, SHE casually, cruelly adds, "BESIDES I HAVE BRIAN TO DEVOUR AND DRAIN THIS AFTERNOON."

"pleezz!" is all he can pathetically muster, knowing SHE is leaving him heartbroken and with the bluest of balls.

"LATER, HONEY," She tosses back over a dipped shoulder, along with a teasing wink and a sumptuous lick of HER frosted upper lip.

Speechless and stricken with fear, he watches as his sexually obsession slips out the door.

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers