One Amazing Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spinning around, Cassandra brought her amazing ass back into my crotch and fit me perfectly between her tight ass cheeks. She slid up and down, gripping me, rocking hard, wanting to torture me. She leaned back bring my hands up with hers, guiding them over her chest onto each nipple, "Do you still want to keep that promise I asked you about a few visits ago?" She inquired.

"What promise.... Oh, oh my god," I suddenly felt nervous, like wow, she was really into more, I'm always confident but here was... oh fuck it, "Yes, of course I am, when and where?"

She explained she didn't want to be near her own house so I told her we could do lunch and then whatever. That wasn't to her liking, "We can talk, but we don't need lunch, is your house really secure and available?"

"Yes, everybody is at school until 2, I have to meet them there at 2:30 tomorrow, but depending on when you want to meet I'm available from 845 until 2ish."

As Cassandra continued to use her sexy ass against me she slid back again, biting and kissing her neck I could feel her shiver again. "Let's do this, for safety, bring your cell phone, have one of the girls call you at say ten too check on you. We'll park at the shopping center near my house. I'll pick you up, blindfold you and drive you to the house. That way when we get out you'll be able to see surroundings but not a street name. I'll park in the garage, lead you in the house, and then we'll go from there."

Cassandra thought for a minute, "Ok, but can you please touch me right away when I get in your car? Nothing even sexual just a hand in mine or something reassuring."

"Of course Cass," I said, "unless you want me to call you something else."

Smiling again, "I'll give you a real name tomorrow."

Cass leaned spun again and leaned over me, riding my cock like there was nothing between us. She put her face against my neck and nibble, licked and bit softly. Whispering some dirty details for the following day.

At 8:45 I picked her up at the shopping center and put her in my car, slipping a blindfold over her eyes, I leaned in close, I ran my thumb over her lip before closing the gap and kissing those lips softly, allowing her a chance to pull away. I felt her nailed fingers curl on my neck as she pulled me in closer and kissed me with more passion. Tongues dueling as she pushed me away.

"Take me to your house and let's do this Chad," She moaned, "This won't make you think I'm just a slutty stripper will it?"

I stifled a laugh. I leaned over and kissed her again, "Not at all, you made me work for it, but besides that, why can't you express your desires sexually just like a guy?"

Cass still deprived of sight by the blindfold smiled and leaned towards my voice and kissed me. "Thank you, now let's go!"

I reached over giving her my hand which she clutched tightly and drove the two blocks to my house and pulled in the driveway. As we pulled in I parked, leaned over and kissed her again, I had wanted to do that since she had smiled at me the first night. With the taste last night I had gone to sleep feeling her lips against mine.

As the kiss broke, I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? We can just go out back stick our feet in the water and talk if you'd like. Hell yes, I want you, but I'm just happy to talk."

"Just take me in the house, out back, I don't care. Right now, I don't care where we go, what we do as long as I can spend a few hours with you."

I decided to lead her in and take her upstairs first, as I led her to the back door to outside I pushed her up against the door and kissed her again, I really couldn't get enough. I took her hands and pinned them over her head and then started working on her neck, as she whimpered and started to moved I glared into her eyes. "Don't move until I tell you!"

I ran my hands down from her neck to her chest, down to her stomach and then up under her shirt, I softly tugged at the rings in her still sore nipples and she whimpered and tried to grind against my leg. I quickly pulled my hands free and spun her around again and pushed her face first up against the door. Leaning in closely, I whispered, "I told you not to move, that includes this," I reached around running my hand down underneath the waistband of her jeans and beneath her panties, feeling her wet little sex already prepared for me. I used my other hand to swat her ass a few times. Leaning in again, she made the cutest little noises of arousal, the whimpers, the pants, the moans.

I pressed against her letting her feel my hardness and then tugged her hair, pulling her head back and bit the side of her neck, then up to her ear where I just told her how much I wanted to strip her right now. But I planned on teasing her for a bit first. I pulled her away from the door and led her out to the pool, I didn't ask I just tugged her jeans down and left her little thong in place. Cassandra sat down and stuck her feet in the water as I stripped down to just my silk boxers and slid into the water in front of her.

I moved between her legs and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her again. "Cass you can say stop at any point, I hope you don't but if you do I understand."

With that I pulled her thong to the side and slipped two fingers inside her while we kissed, she leaned back and tugged her shirt up and off and then pulled my head to one nipple and arched urging me to take her into my mouth. As I licked and sucked gently I nibbled just soft enough to tease her but not hurt her at all. Enough was enough though I pulled away and then dropped down. I sucked each wet little lip into my mouth, running my tongue over it and biting softly. I sucked on her inner thigh and kept my fingers sliding deep inside, curling them and finding that rough little ridge that set her off. As her nails dug into my back I flicked my tongue over her clit repeatedly until she was squealing and moaning loudly.

I wanted to see just how kinky she was and I pulled her up and led her over to the patio couch and leaned her over it, she began to protest but I swatted her ass hard and pushed her head down. As she whimpered I lowered my head with her ass in my hands and ran my tongue over her tight little hole. "Oh my god," she squealed. I continued to finger her and tongue her tight little ass before tasting that sweet little pussy again.

It didn't take her long to cum again and I stood up prepared to lead her inside so that this could move on. Cass grabbed my boxers as I turned to lead her away and she tugged them down. She grabbed my hips and pulled me in close, her mouth wrapped around my cock as she stroked it at the same time. My hands in her hair, she looked up pulling away briefly. "Fuck my mouth, if you cum now I know you can get it back up shortly after."

I began to fuck her mouth fast, feeling her take each inch and her eyes never left mine. I was so turned on and wanted to fill her mouth with cum, I wondered if that's where she wanted it but figured I'd warn her first giving her a chance to pull away and direct it wherever she wanted. Cassandra continued to suck as I fucked her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around my cock whenever and however she could. I warned her I was about to cum and she only smiled up around my cock, pulled back just a bit and stroked me fast and hard. As I began to shoot she leaned forward and licked and sucked every drop from me.

"Take me inside right now," she damn near commanded.

I led her in and took her to my bedroom and tossed her on the bed, flipping over on all fours she quickly asked, "What about rough and bondage?" Smiling and batting her eyes, "You said I could express myself Chad, whether this is a one day stand or it turns into a thing, I feel free with you, I trust you. But for my sake my safe word is pineapple."

Reaching under the corners of the bed I pulled up the restraint straps and fixed them to an arm and leg, it still gave her a little movement but the illusion she couldn't get free. I reached below into the drawer by the bed and pulled out a light leather whip. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh God yes!" she screamed, almost in desperate need.

I swung the leather a few times leaving some red marks, slight welts, I could tell she enjoyed it but then as she moaned again, I dropped the whip and slid up behind her. Grabbing her hair, I pulled back hard and then pushed the tip of my cock inside her. As the tip met no resistance it slid in just a bit. I didn't push anymore at first, she tried to push back but found that she couldn't with my hands on her hips holding her ass in place.

"Please," she whined, "Please don't tease me anymore."

I didn't, I shoved the length of my cock as deeply as I could and reached over her to grab her throat, I closed just enough for her to feel it and I pounded her deep and hard. I'd like to say that it lasted a while but in truth she was just too tight and wet, and it felt amazing. Within a few minutes she had cum twice and I came again. This time deep inside her. As I pulled away I unhooked her and flipped her over. I noticed I hadn't even begun to go soft and I slipped back inside, taking a few long slow strokes as I kissed her and reached between us stroking her clit.

Taking her hand, I guided it down, "You rub your clit for me as I give you some more roughness." Lifting her legs over my shoulder I shoved deeply inside her. I reached up catching her neck again and this time looking into her eyes I watched her smile as we fucked hard and she rubbed her clit furiously.

Leaning down I folded her nearly in half. "I'm going to fuck your tight little ass now, then take you to the shower and fuck you again. Then we can go for a swim break if you want, but for right now you are mine Cass!"

Will there be more? Perhaps if it's wanted.


12